Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Immortal Ones (free, non-scripted, pleeeease join!)
on: December 18, 2003 12:33
Hey everyone! This is my first thread, please join - make me happy!

Its basically a story about vampires, werewolves, demons, all of those, in a modern day setting. I'm easy about the plot... Basic idea is that there is many vampires who are left with their souls intact - almost like a disease where they can't bear to kill mortals and try to resist the will. Meanwhile all the normal souless vamps are trying to eliminate them because they consider them a disgrace to their breed. So can we work with this peeps?

Lacrima sat slumped in a corner of the smoke clouded nightclub; watching the world with one bloodshot mascara-coated eye. Being undead wasn't so bad as people made out, she thought lazily, draining the last drops from her bottle. Rock throbbed through the loudspeakers, red lights flashing on the masses of writhing mortals. Good hunting ground. Lacrima stood up, looking around with a deadly smile.

[Edited on 18/12/2003 by zwinger]

[Edited on 18/12/2003 by zwinger]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Immortal Ones (free, non-scripted, pleeeease join!)
on: December 18, 2003 02:53
(i will play either Spike or Angel from Buffyv.s.)

A man walked into the nightclub, he was tall of pale complexion and had white colored hair. He was a vampire of over 200 years, he had gained his soul after falling in love with the slayer in another world, Sunnydale. He left because life with her could never work out so... here he is.
He sensed another undead in the room but from where he didnt know, so he found a dark corner and sat down to some buffolo wings in solitude.
Caladiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 04:53
She was 5' 3", 5' 6" with the platform heels. She dressed in black leather, skin tight pants, skin tight halter, full length duster. Silver hair fell to her bum, framed a narrow face with piercing twilight blue eyes. Everyone turned to look at her as she stepped into the building, most deciding she wasn't anyone to mess with. She moved to a table in the back and sat down, feet on the table, lighting one of her hand-rolled cigarettes. A moment later the waiter approached.
"Evening, Your Lordship. Your usual?"
"Thanks, Paul."
"No problem."
Paul moved off, and Lord Moonshade scanned the place. She always made it a point to look a place over, find escape routes and trouble spots. She spotted two vampires right off, decided to keep a close eye on things. She believed in live and let live, but if they caused too much trouble, Gods knew she had the ability, and the will, to take care of them.
Moonshade grinned, hoping they'd cause trouble. She could use some fun, tonight.

[Edited on 19/12/2003 by CarolP]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 02:50
(ooc - thanx for joining peeps! Caladiel - love your char - is she a vampire/demon or just an all round powerful person? Celebrian_Felagund - using Spike is fine but try not to bring in any plot from the series as its not a Buffy thread )

Lacrima left the nightclub toilets, licking away a scarlet droplet on the corner of her lips satisfiedly. She surveyed the nightclub, her eyes glowing as she spotted a pale-faced immortal sitting in a corner. She strode over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pushing him against the wall. 'I have heard about you' she whispered menacingly, her face close to his. 'They say you fell in love...they say you have a soul' She tightened her grip around his neck, leaning closer. 'You fool!' she spat in his face. Suddenly she felt a shiver running down her spine, and looked back over her shoulder. A pair of beautiful unearthly eyes were regarding them from the other side of the room, belonging to an immortal who gave Lacrima a feeling she better keep her distance. 'We will find you, man-lover. We will.' she murmured in the vampire's ear, releasing his shirt and stalking off into the crowds.

[Edited on 19/12/2003 by zwinger]

Caladiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 04:24
(ooc: Her Lordship is a unique creature, there's only one of her [thank goodness!] As for what she is, well, I'll be dropping clues here and there. First one to guess gets a no-prize! )

Moonshade watched, and listened, to the exchange, a smirk on her face. The woman vampire could, definately, pose a threat. She let the other fade into the crowd, then stood, drained the glass of red wine Paul had brought her and followed the other. She was a noticeable woman, but Moonshade knew how to move through a crowd. She did so now, her cat-like eyes nevering leaving the vampiress. She wasn't going to take action...yet. But, there could be trouble. Moonshade grinned. Tonight could be fun, after all.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 06:55
Lacrima moved swiftly through the swaying crowds, blending in expertly with the drunken mortals. Looking nervously over her shoulder she saw she was still being followed by the woman. This was no ordinary immortal, she thought to herself as she wove through the dancefloor. Still she had not lost her.

She slipped into the ladies' toilets, glancing behind. She couldn't see her. Sighing with relief she leant over the basin, fumbling in her pocket for a cigarette.
'Thought you could lose me that easily, bloodsucker?' an icy voice said from behind. She looked up slowly. The beautiful set face was in the mirror next to her own, smiling calmly. She turned around in fright, pressing herself against the basin. 'Damn you!' she spat angrily, hiding the fear in her voice as her hands sweated against the cold porcelein. 'Why are you following me?What have I done?'

Caladiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 02:45
Moonshade laughed, almost mockingly. "Oh, I just had to use the restroom," she said, her voice deep, rumbling and growling with an inhuman accent. Like a tiger given voice, the vampire thought.
Moonshade moved into one of the stalls and waited for the bloodsucker to go. There was something dangerous about this one. Moonshade could hide from everyone, even vampires and wer, but this one had noticed her.
Moonshade waited with a grin for the vampiress to leave, so she could follow. She'd just have to try harder this time, that's all.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 05:02
((hope its k if i pop in...me characters in the database...))

Calica swayed her hips slowly to the pounding music of the smoke filled club. Her ice cold glare was focused on a few of the immortals in the crowd, more than usual. She was out on business...as always...and wasn't going to fail. If one of the souless little creatures even tried to...she paused in her thinking as she picked something up from one of them. He had a soul.

Better to keep an eye on him anyway. She continued moving to the beat, her wooden stake, tucked into her boots rubbing softly against her shin. Her red hair danced in the flashing lights and her pale skin sparkled, the glint in her silver eyes wasn't caused by anything...
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 06:09
((Talerra is in the database))

Talerra sat in a corner alone, bored. Her crimson streaked black hair framed the soft features of her face. Her silver-flecked mahogany eyes, which were lined with just enough black eyeliner, searched the club. She was wearing a crimson corset style tank top, along with tighter fitting black cargo pants. Her black combat boots tapped impatiently on the floor. As she turned, sensing other immortals, the two piercings in her left eyebrow glinted, catching Spike's eye.

She looked at Spike closely. Sensing he was a vampire, she covered her immortality with a simple mind trick. Turning away, she looked down to her drink, stirring it slowly with her straw. Getting way too bored, she stood up, putting on her ankle-length trench. She then walked towards the door, bumping into Calica, she parted her blood red lips, baring her sharp fangs, hissing slightly. She then turned back towards the exit.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 06:25
((( Me likes vampires...... Yeah, my char will be in the base soon, if he ain't by the time you read this.)))

Avery wandered into the nightclub, wondering why he even came here. He hated crowds, and he hated people, well, most people, at any rate. Running his tongue over his pointed teeth, Avery quietly moved through the crowd to an isolated table. He pushed a strand of green dyed hair out of his face and sat, watching the swarms of mortals. The flashing strobe lights hurt his head, but he was weary of staying at home. He hated people, but it was better than being isolated. Sure, Avery could sense some other immortals near, but he didn't much care, everything was the same. He sighed and leaned his head against the wall, closing his brown eyes, sensing the warmth of blood all around.

[Edited on 20/12/2003 by Vende]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 12:35
Lacrima left the toilets as swiftly as she had entered. She had a feeling the woman wouldn't be staying in that restroom long and she didn't want to be there when she got out.
Breathing heavily, she lit a cigarette and eyed the room. More immortals were gathering. She sat down at a table next to some mortal, smiling sweetly as she slid in closer to him. He was so drunk he didn't even notice, she thought, kinder that way. He wouldn't know a thing. Suddenly she felt the sharp point of a stake pricking at her back. She looked round slowly. A vampiress stood above her, ice cold eyes baring into her, red hair framing her pale angry face. Why couldn't she stay out of trouble this evening?
'One more move, you souless little wretch, and this will go through your heart.'
Lacrima gave a fake pleasant smile. 'Well, wouldn't want to be offending anyone, would I?' She lifted her hands up. 'Not touching him! Now let me go, please?'

(ooc- sorry I took a few liberties with your char, Tanyela*Greenleaf, please just pm me if you want it changed No kill me please! lol)

[Edited on 20/12/2003 by zwinger]

[Edited on 20/12/2003 by zwinger]

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by zwinger]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 12:14
Some vampire, closely resembling her own style bumped into Calica, growling as she went by. Calica returned the snarl with just as shiney fangs. Sighing she shook her head and removed herself from the crowd as yet another vampire joined the frey.

She was leaving the bathroom, a mixture of fear and confidence in her aura. She seemed to be on the prowl, and that was pretty much clarified as she set herself next to a drunken mortal. Calica was on the move in an instand, weaving through the crowd, bumping into a chair where another creature sat..more so thinking than hunting. She gave him a quick glance, her blood lips pursed together...hoping he got the gist that it was an accident.

She was behind the hungry looking girl now, and subtly, so as not to draw attention, slid out her stake and had it against the girl's back. "One more move, you souless little wretch, and this will go through your heart."
The vampire gave a pleasant smile. "Well, wouldn't want to be offending anyone, would I?' She lifted her hands up. 'Not touching him! Now let me go, please?"
In a soft, thoughtful voice, Calica said mockingly. "Of course I will, because that would be the right thing to do. Send a silly pathtic souless git out into the streets to kill people." She pushed the stake a little harder, and then thought about it and stepped back.
"Usually I would kill you now, but why not let this play out. More fun for me if you really do try and kill that guy." She smiled heartily, but her cold silver eyes stood out against the dark black eyeliner that framed her eyes just right. As she was walking away she heard the woman sputtering curses inder breath.

Calica sat down at a table not far from the one occupied by the immortal she'd run into. She sighed and tried to think why he'd come out here. She remebered pulling out her little black tanktop, and the low cut black jeans. Throwing on her combat boots and her trench coat. Walking to the mirrow, pretending she had a reflection she sould look at as she applied her midnight eyeliner, red eyeshadow, and blood red lipstick. On her way out she grabbed her cross necklace and earings and thrown them on as she walked to the club to begin the night's fight against evil. Oh yes, that last part was why she was here...evil.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 02:52
Avery's eyes flew open as a thin woman with red hair, and silver eyes bumped into his chair. Looking up, he saw the woman glance back at him, then continue walking. Avery raised an eyebrow as he saw her move behind at table where another woman, immortal, he thought had taken a place next to a drunken human. He shrugged and turned away, staring at, well, nothing, really.
Avery saw the red-haired woman make her way back over to sit at a table not far from him. She gazed at him a moment before turning her attention somewhere else. He sighed and shook his head, windering about the woman for a moment, then letting the matter drop.
Caladiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 03:10
Moonshade came out of the restroom, looking for her prey. There she was, sitting next to a drunk--Moonshade could smell the drink on him from where she was. She decided not to interfere, not yet, but looked around to find a close table. There was one, with only one occupant. She grabbed her bottle of wine and glass from the other table and went back, dropping into a chair near the green-haired man.
"So. You hunting, or just enjoying the show?" she purred, pouring a glass of wine.

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by Caladiel]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 03:28
Spike got tired of the crazy people in the club so he left to his crypt behind some abandoned church. He grbbed a smoke and lay in bed. The next night he arose to the noise of planning and scheming outside the crypt.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 07:46
'So. You hunting, or just enjoying the show?' a voice next to Avery purred. He laughed. 'Neither. Just bored. And it's better than being alone. So, you would be... hunting, I guess?'
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 12:08
'Damned be it!' Lacrima muttered under her breath, taking the mortal's cheek in long polished fingers. One eye opened blearily. 'How much trouble do you want to cause me, mortal?' She let go and he slumped over onto the table, senseless.
'Now I'm [/i]two[i] immortal's prey. Not a bad night's work.' She growled sarcastically. Looking up she saw they were sitting not far off, both occupied but still one eye on her.
She slipped out of her seat and walked towards the exit, trying to keep herself from running.
The foyer was almost empty, just one or two mortals leaving or lounging around. She slid against the wall and sunk to the ground, wishing she hadn't dropped her last cigarette in the restroom. Suddenly she looked up and saw yet another immortal, standing opposite watching her amusedly from her silver-flecked mahogany eyes framed by tousled red-streaked black hair. She sighed. 'I suppose you're out to kill me too?' she asked dryly.

Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 01:31
Talerra laughed, her fangs glinting. "And why would I want to do that? We're both out for the same thing, well, not neccesarily. I only hunt on the full moons, you on the other hand hunt every night. I'm assuming you're not that big a fan of the sunlight either? I can go out day or night." She stood up straight, taking a few steps towards Lacrima. "You don't seem to be that big of a fan of that Calica. Demon killer she is. Not too friendly to those who hunt mortals. I don't trust her at all. You don't, do you?"

She looked at Lacrima closely, studying her, sensing her intentions.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 12:55
Lacrima laughed. 'Generally I don't trust those who threaten to skewer me, no.' She looked at Talerra, a smile playing across her lips. 'I am glad there is one man-hunter here after all. I was beginning to feel slightly excluded.' Standing up, she looked back through the doorway into the nightclub. She couldn't see the immortals from here. A shiver ran down her spine. Friends close, enemies closer, she murmured to herself.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 01:10
Calica put her hands above her head and stretched slowly, throwing her head back. Bringing her arms back down, she followed Lacrima over to where the other immmortal she had encountered stood. She watched amused as they both made a quick glance at her.
"Wonderful...things are going the way they normally go. I rack up a few more demons enemies and life just becomes more peachy." She said very sarcastically to herself. Still even as she said it, she knew her words weren't far from the truth. Things always went that way.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2003 12:26
(ooc - Merry Christmas everyone!)

Suddenly Lacrima caught sight of Calica, watching her with amusement in her eyes. She spun back round into the foyer, looking at Talerra.
'She doesn't give up, does she?' she whispered hoarsely, looking around the room.
As morning came, more and more mortals were flooding out of the doors in a drunken stupor, staggering towards home. Lacrima froze at the thought. Morning was coming. Outside she could see the street becoming more visible every second as the sun rose. Lacrima shuddered, swearing under her breath.
'I suppose I'm stuck in here then. You don't know how lucky you are.' she grinned. 'Great situation. Sunlight on one side and killer immortals with stakes on the other.' She looked back at the nightclub. If she wasn't the only one who found sunlight deadly, the others would be trapped same as her.
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 08:10
((I hope its ok if I join, I meant to sooner, but my comp. has been having problems...))
Adrian walked in with a ciggaret in her hand, standing at the doorway, occasionally taking puffs as it slowly burned.
At last Adrian walked to a booth and sat down, ordered a drink, and gazed at everyone as they walked by in a slow motion kind of way. Everything seemed blurry.

-Adrian was a scary looking person, but pretty at the same time. Her face was hard to resist. Her lips seemed to puff out, a lot like Angelina Jolie but not as exotic. Adrian was a shady character, deeply gothic. Chunky army boots with fish-net nylons, a jet-black mini skirt, with a black tank-top along with a trenchcoat that went down to her feet. -
The trenchcoat seemed to whisp past her as she walked. Giving her attitude.-

Adrian knew from the beginning she was diffrent. All beginning with a nice morning of pain and sorrow. Not understanding at first, but eventually finding that she craved nothing more than mortal blood. Something she could not dare to drink, because the thought of drinking blood curdled her stomach.

Adrian senced other immortal figures around. Which unusually gave her a buzz. Her eyes turned into a deep maroon red, as she searched for someone, anyone.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 11:16
Spike went back to the club once the coast was clear, but this time he found someone.
"Good evening, mate." he greeted the one called Adrian.
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 02:26
Adrian shyly grinned at Spike, and then choked out, "Good evening indeed...care to sit down?"
Adrian whipped out a ciggaret in the meantime, lighting it up and taking several puffs.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 03:52
Calica sighed. "Great Sunlight.." She was stuck here in this cozy little club, not her dark dank crypt like apartment. She looked around, there were others like her. The ones who killed their own kind for the good of it among other reasons. Calica rarely smoked, not that it would affect her anyway, she never saw the point, but right now she was too peeved to care. She walked over to Adrian, who was lighting another smoke and stuck her hand out.
"Care to share?"
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 06:14
Avery sighed, not surprised by his luck to be caught by the sunlight.
'Wonderful... now I'm stuck here.' He stood up, walking away from the table and towards the bar. Avery sat on the counter, reaching around to grab a bottle of wine. Wrenching the cork out, he took a swig and sat swinging his legs idly.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 06:16
Spike sat down to the invite and gave his name. "I'd be careful round here, the crazies are brought out in some even in our kind. Where are you from, you can't be from around here."
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 03:45
(ooc - welcome Adrian! Hope you all had a nice christmas!)

Soon the foyer had become too light for Lacrima to bear. 'Can't stay here, sweetheart, as much as you might like it.' she whispered breathily to Talerra, who didn't even notice the streams of sunlight falling on her. 'Gotta go back there and risk my chances.'

She staggered back into the nightclub, sighing with relief as she felt the warmth and darkness envelop her. She looked around, looking for her enemies. They weren't so hard to find, now the mass of mortals had cleared. They were clustered in a group, sharing a cigarette, Avery sitting slouched on the bar helping himself to the drinks. She walked over to them, swaying slightly.

Catching sight of her, Calica flashed her fangs menacingly with a low growl. The others regarded her with glowing eyes. Lacrima cringed inwardly. 'Now listen, my fellow undead,' she said unsteadily, holding her hands up. 'I know that some of us...don't exactly get on...but lets face it...we're stuck in here, and we're all as stuck as each other. So! The way I sees it, I reckon if its us against the sunlight we may as well be stuck together...ya see?' She looked at the group, grinning uncertainly, bracing herself to run.
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 05:37
Looking at Calica, Adrian gave the ciggaret to her. "You can keep that, I need to quit..."
(Talking to Spike...)
"Crazies, yes, I remember them. Born n' raised with them. No, I'm not from around here...I came from a small town in Arizona. Not a flattering place, but it was where I grew up."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 05:50
"Thanks." She took it and took a puff then smiled and was about to go plant herself at a table, when Lacrima stopped by.
"I won't kill you if you keep your distance and leave me alone." Calica growled. Then she brushed past and sat down at the bar next to Avery. "Guess your not a big fan off sunlight either" She flashed a mishchievious grin.

[Edited on 27/12/2003 by eldir]
Caladiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 10:58
(ooc: Sorry I haven't posted sooner. Holidays got crazy 'round here...)
Moonshade watched Avery walk away. "What a bore," she muttered, then glanced around. All these poor vampires, stuck in here while the sun shone outside...
One of the vamps, the one Moonshade had been playing with earlier, spoke to the rest of the crowd. "Now listen, my fellow undead. I know that some of us...don't exactly get on...but lets face it...we're stuck in here, and we're all as stuck as each other. So! The way I sees it, I reckon if its us against the sunlight we may as well be stuck together...ya see?"
Moonshade laughed, raising her glass of wine. "What a delightful little speech," she purred. "Do you really expect it to work?"
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 11:16
Lacrima sat down, taking a cigarette from the packet on the table and lighting it, she winked at the woman. She was scared stiff, as she hadn't forgotten their scrape earlier, but showing your fear was never a good thing.
'Guess I'll just have to hope...' she leant over the table, her eyes glimmering, 'as I don't seem to have much choice.' She motioned with her head over to the door. She grinned, strobes glinting off her fangs.

[Edited on 27/12/2003 by zwinger]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 12:41
(occ) er. hi. meet anochera. work out what that means and you've worked out what she is, well sort of. sorry all you faithfull thread followers who think i'm just jumping on the bandwaggon, i guess i am, but, its such a good story, and i'v only just started.

As the chatter and brawl of the nightclub continued, hidden in corner sat a hunched figure, clutching an empty glass staring into the empty blackness of the hard concerete wall. occasionally a sob escaped her, but it was quickly muffled by the heavy scarves she wore around her. her face was heart shaped, but it was lined from sorrow and grief. her eyes were dark, but the were sparkling with tears. her soft ivory skin had tear tracks down it, hiding her elegant beauty with a mask of pain.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 01:01
Suddenly Lacrima looked up sharply, looking to the other end of the bar where a hooded figure sat, one she knew well. She looked behind at the beautiful gothic vampiress sitting next to Moonshade. 'Thanks for the cig, doll' she rasped, standing up and walking over to the mysterious immortal's table.

She sat down besides her, pulling back the girl's shadowy hood with one hand, revealing a pair of sorrowful dark eyes set in a pale tearstreaked face. She grinned, setting her boots on the table with a thud.
'Hello sweetheart,' she said. 'Ain't seen you around for a while. Now listen,' she leaned over, 'I'm in seldom good company at the moment, and you know we go back a long way. I saved your life before, now you just help me save mine if we get in bother, which,' she paused, indicating at the other table with her head. 'is quite likely, considering my current situation and a whole day to go,' she murmured quickly. 'Now listen, you and me...we're chalk and cheese you being what, what....you are. And I know you're not one for killing. But we stick together right? Like before.' she smiled at Anochera, looking around warily.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 04:04
Avery laughed bitterly and shook his head. 'Hardly,' he replied dryly. Avery sighed, 'I'm not much of a conversationalist, if you haven't guessed. I'm well aware of my lackluster and tedious qualities, so feel free to find someone's company in which you will find more entertainment.' Avery knew he was quiet, and to many that was boring. He just preferred to keep his thoughts to himself, as there was no one else who could comprehend them.

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by Vende]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email