Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Immortal Ones (free, non-scripted, pleeeease join!)
on: January 03, 2004 06:50
"Calica, Calica, Calica" She mocked the expression on her face. "You knew I was going to feed, yet, you didn't follow." She pushed passed her easily, going to dance. Calica grabbed her shoulder and spun her around, her stake back in her hand. Talerra looked at her with a bored, expressionless face. "Just back off. You can't kill me, I'm not your average vampire." She placed her hand on Calica's shoulder, speaking softly in an almost mocking voice, "I'm much, much more."

She turned and walked away, grabbing some random guy and pulling him to the dance floor. She began dancing with him. Looking over to Calica, a grin on her face, she began kissing the boys neck. She bit down lightly then pulled away, just to see her expression.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 07:43
Shrugging, Avery thrust his hands deeper into his pockets. He wondered what had suddenly caused Anochera to run off, but knew it was no business of his. He blinked at the flashing lights, and saw Talerra and Calica, obviously having some sort of disagreement. I should get out of here while I still have the chance...., he thought, but just pushed himself further back into the shadowed corner. Avery glanced towards the street, but didn't feel like pushing his way through a mob of teens to get there, so contented himself with idly kicking at the ground in front of him.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 08:57
(ooc - going back to school tomorrow May not be able to post as much but I'll do my best )

Lacrima swayed through the crowds, dancing lazily to the beat of the music. Talerra was on the dancefloor with some unfortunate teenager who's lifespan, Lacrima guessed, was probably drawing to a close.

And as for the other...where was Calica? Suddenly Lacrima heard a low voice behind her. 'Doesn't it make you sick?' Calica hissed as she watched Talerra biting into the guy's neck. Lacrima dropped back to where Calica was leaning on the bar, her silver eyes glittering with hatred.

'You're asking me?' Lacrima asked incredulously.
'Sickening I didn't get in there first, thats all.'
She winked as Calica glared at her coldly, then looking down at her combat boots. Lacrima painstakingly took a cigarette out of the packet in Calica's hand, walking off quietly as she didn't look up. Suddenly she felt an icy hand on her shoulder. 'You don't have a soul. You know how her mind works. You can help me. What can I do to trap Talerra off guard?'
Lacrima grinned. 'And why would I help a vampire hunter? I'm afraid you're on the wrong side of the fence, sweetheart.'
She looked at Calica's narrowed silver eyes, as she dug her pointed nails into Lacrima's shoulder.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 09:59
(ooc - i too must return to the awful place known as school...but i will try my hardest to post...)

Calica's eyes narrowed as she dug her nails into Lacrima's shoulder.
"You don't have to help, it was only a suggestion.." She grinned as blood began to drip from Lacrima's houlder.
"Well then.." Lacrima said trying not to wince. "I think I'll just say no. Like I said why would I want to help you."
"I don't know, but seeing as you won't be of any use to me maybe I'll just get rid of you. So now with you life at stake, I'll let you reconsider while I take care of something."
Lacrima glared at Calica as she pushed her hand off of her shoulder.

Calica walked off a bit until she was lost in the dancing crowd. Once Talerra and the boy were in view, Calica made her way over slowly, but assuredly. She grinned at Talerra and she wisked the boy from her grasp and was now dancing with him. A few drops of blood were on his neck from where Talerra and bit him softly and it was enough to make Calica almost nuts. The smell of human blood always did, and right now he was so near, but no. She pulled him closer and whispered in his ear. "I'd stay away from her and anyone you see her mingle with unless you want to die." The boy looked at her like she was insane and backed away slowly, hesitantly glancing at Talerra as well. Soon enough he was swept up with the dancing crowd and lost from her sight. Calica walked back towards the bar and in doing so she passed Talerra and said threateningly. "I don't care what you are...you've had your fun...leave the humans alone, and I swear I will find out how to kill you and I will." Her tone left very little room for argument as she made her way back to Lacrima.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 10:47
Anochera watched horror struck as she saw Talerra dancing with a boy who, Anochera could tell byt the blood on his neck, had not long too live. Suddenly, behind her, someone hissed, "doesnt it make you sick?" She whrled around, but it was Calica, talking to Lacrima. she followed their conversation, listening as Calica asked for help, and Lacrima brushed her off. her hands clenched. more mortals would die, innocents, just becase Lacrima wouldnt help. Then a thought struck her. She walked nervousley over to Calica, who flashed her eyes evily at her.
"what do you want" she asked grumpily, eyeing Anochera with distaste.
"well, i heard you talking to Lacrima, and I think I might be able to help you, I mean, I've just realised how sick killing innocents is. I never really thought, I hav'nt killed for centuries" she stuttered.
the expression on Calicas face suddenly changed
"I think I know how you can help," said Calica smiling slyly.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 05:24
((Actually, Talerra only feeds once on the full moon. She was just biting his neck playfully to get at Calica. Just so you know.))

Talerra glared at Calica, walking over to the bar, grabbing a drink. Bored, she walked over to Avery who was headed for the door. "Hey, leaving? Great, I'll go with you."

They stepped out into the night. Looking up at the stars, Talerra spoke, "The sun will be coming up soon, maybe you should get home." Talerra tucked hair behind her ears. "I better get going anyway. I've got a dog at home, well, not really, he's more of a wolf. But you know." She turned and headed home.

When Talerra got home she walked inside, Eclipse, her wolf wagging his tail, whining. "Hey there boy." She kissed him on the head and shut the door, taking off her coat. She sat on her couch, flipping through the channels. Eclipse jumped up next to her, his white coat shining. Laying her head back, she fell into a light sleep.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 08:34
Lacrima sat in a dark corner licking the blood off her shoulder, where 5 scarlet crescents scarred the pale skin. Suddenly she heard someone approach. She looked up to see Anochera standing in front of her. Calica was standing a few metres away, a set expression on her face. Lacrima smiled, running her fingers over her shoulder tenderly.

'Listen, Lacrima, we are going to keep an eye out for Talerra, in case she gets up to anything.' Anochera murmured in a low voice.
'We being who exactly?'
'Me and Calica.'
'Ooh how petty...running off with vampire hunters eh?'
'We need you too.This is our last chance.'
'Looks like your last chance is....walking out of that door, sweetheart.'
Anochera spun round to see Talerra disappearing with Avery. She looked across at Calica and they both made for the door smoothly. Lacrima got up and followed them. 'See what trouble having a soul is?' She muttered to herself as she followed them out of the door into the cold night air.

They followed the two down a labyrinth of backstreets until they reached an empty looking house at the end of town and the vampires both disappeared.
Calica swung behind a phone booth, beckoning Lacrima and Anochera.
They watched through the smashed phonebox at Talerra's window, as she sat curled on a couch, watching television with glazed eyes. There was no sign of Avery.
'She disposed of the poor guy already?' Lacrima whispered.

Suddenly Calica spun around and they saw Avery behind them, opening his mouth to speak. Swiftly Lacrima clamped one hand over his mouth and with the other brought a finger to her lips, muffling his voice. His eyes widened as he looked past them to where Talerra was lying on her sofa inside, asleep. Lacrima nodded, releasing her hand. Avery looked at the three immortals.
'What do you think you're doing?' he gasped.

[Edited on 5/1/2004 by zwinger]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 04:27
Eclipse got off the couch sneakily, disappearing from sight. He ran outside, his golden eyes held on the ones spying on Talerra. He creeped up behind them, barking viciously and snarling. He drew their attention and they all looked at him, at first frightened.

Talerra heard Eclipse barking and quickly encloaked herself within mist, walking outside the back way. She walked over to Lacrima, Anochera, Avery, and Calica. Uncloaking herself, she leaned against the phone booth calmly. She spoke, causing them to turn around as they were wondering where she had went. "Eclipse tells me you wanted something?" She smirked as they looked at her, Calica obviously angered. She pat Eclipse on the head and he sat near her feet.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 05:02
Avery narrowed his eyes at the group of women. He didn't trust any of them, but then again, that wasn't at all unusual for him.
His question was still unanswered when a low snarl was heard from behind him. Avery whipped around to find a wolf baring it's teeth in a snarl.
'Eclipse tells me you wanted something?' Talerra's voice came from, again, behind the group. Aidem rolled his eyes and tunred around, to find the wolf sitting near the woman's feet. Thrusting his hands in his pockets avery muttered under his breath.
'I'm outta here,' he said, turning to go and not looking back. The vampire honestly wanted no part in these petty games of the women. He didn't care about Calica or Talerra, nor did he care what happened to them. As far as he was concerned, the world would be a more peaceful place if they ended up killing each other.

[Edited on 6/1/2004 by maeghin]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 08:45
Lacrima's black-lined eyes followed Avery as he walked quickly out of sight, his black trenchcoat swaying around his ankles.
'One down.' She muttered, turning back to Talerra, who was leaning against the phone booth smiling smugly, lazily stroking her wolf's head with one long fingered hand.

'And now your plan is?' Lacrima said under her breath, raising her eyebrows sarcastically as she looked at Anochera and Calica.

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by zwinger]

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by eldir]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 01:54
Anybody there? don't die little thread! lol!
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 05:17
((ooc- we haven't lost it yet...lol!!))

Calica's gaze followed Avery as he walked off down the street and out of sight. She could care less. He was oould have only been one more thing to worry about had he stuck around. Her eyes turned to Lacrima..."Well first your goin to shut up...then we see what happens wont we?" She smirked and turnedback to the calm Talerra.
"Gee, I didn't think we'd be seeing each other so soon."
Lacrima snarled and said underbreath. "Oh your great plan is to make conversation with her. Thats really gonna work."
"I though I told you to shut up." Calica muttered.

Talerra just sat there, obviously amused at catching them off gaurd.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 07:05
Talerra grinned. "Calica, my dear. Get over it. You won't kill me. I'll say again what I've said before, I'm not your average vampire." She waved goodbye laughing as she cloaked herself with mist, becoming invisible. Eclipse slowly disappeared also.

Talerra jumped atop the phone booth, unseen. She waited, listening. They thought she was still there, but could not detect her for the mist lowered her body temperature, allowing her to blend in even to those with heat-seaking eyes, and also made it impossible for them to hear her unless she decided they should.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 03:25
Anochera smiled. "Nice try Talerra, but your party tricks dont work on me." She laughed at the expression on Talerras face as she perched on top of the phone box. Calica and Lacrima were staring at Anochera as she talked into empty space. Talerra quickly gained her composure. "What are you?" she snarled, "and what makes you think you can kill me?" Anochera laughed, and stepped forwards suddenly disapearing, her long heavy robes falling to a pile on the ground. She climbed the air as if she was walking up stairs and stood in front of Talerra. It looked like she was made of light. "Technically, I'm not alive and i'm not undead, which means that i can do all sorts of useful things, like see the unseen. You don't kill for pleasure, do you?" Anochera smiled. "I can't kill you." and she turned and walked away into the night. Below, Calica and Lacrima were still looking around, trying to find Talerra and Anochera. Talerra smiled. She would have some fun with these meddling vampires.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 03:44
Calica kept her composure the same...no emotion. She decided that anger, or whatever else she could possibly be feeling at this point was rather useless. So with a bland expression she followed Anchora's lead and talked to the empty space. "And I'll repeat what I siad. I will find out what you are and I will kill you. And it's not because you kill humans anymore...its because you've made me really mad. But two can place this game. Avereything can die...and yes they can even die again."" And with a single thought Calica disappeared before their eyes, and when she reappeared she was standing in her room. Without bothering to take off her cloak she fell onto the bed ad just lay there motionless.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 04:11
Suddenly Lacrima found herself alone under the telephone booth. 'Did I miss something?' She muttered, shaking her head. Leaning against the booth, she picked up a half finished spirits bottle and drained it lazily. Suddenly she heard a noise in front of her and looked up to see Anochera, her robes settling round her feet. 'Floaty tricks not making me jealous, Ani. Where'd everybody go?' Anochera shook her head. 'Talerra's gone. And so has Calica. I guess Calica has gone back to whatever place she calls home to think up a rebound.'
'Oh well lets get out of here before she does. Fancy heading some place else?'

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by zwinger]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 04:19
'lets get out of here before she does. Fancy heading some place else?'
"sure." replied Anochera. "Fancy going clubbing? she asked with a sly smile on her face. "I thought not. Its gonna be light soon, so you need a place to hide out." She looked around. "so where do you normally hang out?
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 08:06
Lacrima shrugged. 'Wherever. Motels, b & bs, warehouses...I ain't fussy.' she grinned mischeviously. 'Lets take a look around.' They walked the streets of the quiet town side by side, no one on the streets but the occasional drunken mortal staggering home. Lacrima was hungry again but she could see Anochera was keeping eye on her from underneath her hood.

They reached a run down B&B at the other end of town, smashed windows and a broken neon sign that said The Palace.
They walked inside to the dingy badly lit hall where the receptionist had fallen asleep on her broken swivel chair, cigarette in hand. Anochera sighed.
'Isn't there anywhere [/i]better[i] we can find?' She muttered under her breath as they made their way up the creaking stairs to the rooms.

Lacrima laughed, testing each door for strength as she strode down the corridor.
'Not unless you have a lot of cash in that cloak of yours.' Anochera scowled.
'Being made of air doesn't exactly make me an ideal job candidate and I don't do stealing.' she muttered. Lacrima grinned as she came to a door with a crack in it, she lifted one studded leather boot and kicked the door clean off its hinges. She narrowed her eyes, her fangs glinting as she smiled mischeviously.
'Same for me, but I'm not made of air and I do the stealing bit.'

They walked inside the room. Two beds, stripped of sheets, lay side by side. The walls were bare, and a strip light flickered frenziedly on the wall.
'Home sweet home.' Lacrima announced, launching herself onto the nearest bed. Anochera walked over to the zippo-burned window, looking out at the skyline as the lights flickered on one by one. Lacrima groaned, rolling onto her side.
'There no curtains in here?' she moaned, clutching her tousled head. Anochera closed the dirty net curtains, but in the street below she could still see people emerging from outdoors. She wondered where the other immortals were.

((ooc - yay for posting If anyone who has fallen behind with the plot would like to be staying in this hotel or hang round here or whatever - feel free and pm me with ideas if you like))

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by zwinger]

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by zwinger]Image

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 09:35
"So you're just going to lie here all day?" asked Anochera incredousley, tuning from the window. " An imortal's gotta get some shut eye," replied Lacrima sleepily, wrapping her arms round here head.
"Mind if I go out, then?" asked Anochera, opening the window.
"whatever." muttered Lacrima.
Anochera steped quietly out of the window, leaving her cloaks and robes inside. There was something to be said for being half dead, even if you were made of air. Three were compensations.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 04:34
Talerra went back into her house after everyone left. She went upstairs, changing. Hopping into her bed, Eclipse joined her, crawling headfirst under the blankets, then turning around so his head poked out. He rolled over onto his back, his head on a pillow, and his paws over the blankets. Talerra couldn't help but laugh. "You're such a weird mutt." He growled lightly, hating to be called a mutt. She just shook her head, laying down closing her eyes.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 10:34
Spike walked so long he forgot what he was doing so he found a motel to stay in, The Palace, because the sun would rise soon. It was rundown and perfect. Spike noticed that he wasnt alone but didnt care. He crashed for the day.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 11:54
Anochera smiled to herself. Lacrima would be asleep until dusk, and that gave her plenty of time to get away. She was sick of the city, and longed for space and emptyness. She would meet Lacrima again, she was sure of that. Meanwhile, there were other places to go, she needed to catch up on some others of her kind. She stepped away into the air, fading until she was only a grey mist as the rising sun came up.

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by Krissonia]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 12:31
Lacrima woke to the sound of the creak of the window swaying gently back and forth in the breeze. Sitting up on the torn mattress, she saw a neat pile of heavy cloaks sitting by the bed. Her eyes widened.
'Damn it' she muttered, lighting a cigarette and looking out through the greasy curtains, her hand shading her eyes in pain at the light. 'She's gone and left me again.'

She retreated back into the corners of the dark room, pacing back and forth. Suddenly she remembered how hungry she was, and now there was no soul searching Mary-Sue to stop her. She tottered out into the dank corridor, looking for unlocked doors. She found one and walked silently in,to see a dark figure standing alone, silhouetted against the curtained window. She grinned, licking her fangs in anticipation. In an instant he had spun round and pinned her against the wall. Recognition flashed across both their faces. 'Spike?' Lacrima whispered incredulously. He glowered at her.
'Oh. Its you.'

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by zwinger]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 06:15
Talerra slept for only a few hours, waking quickly. She sat up, and went to take a shower. After her shower she changed into a slate-gray tank top and black cargo pants. She left her hair alone and it dried with a bit of a wave in it.

Stepping outside she walked along the yet empty streets, her combat boots making no sound. She fixed the collar on her trench and looked to Eclipse who was walking at her side, tounge hanging out of his mouth lazily. She came upon The Palace. Cloaking herself in mist, she walked in, sensing other vampires there. She found the room Spike and Lacrima were in, and walked right in. Eclipse had run off somewhere so was no longer with her. She uncloaked herself, smiling as they jumped slightly. "Well, what a nice surprise." She grinned, sitting on the bed. "What have you two been up to? It sure is a nice day out." She strode over to the window, placing her hands on the curtains. "Would you like to see?"

They both shouted no at her. "Oh thats right, you guys can't be in the sun." Her black streaked red hair rested softly on her shoulders, her silver-flecked mahogany colored eyes sparkling.

[Edited on 18/1/2004 by maeghin]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 05:59
Spike was so tired and yet began to feel so crowded.
"Uh.. yeah, ok so wha` is goin` on?"still a bit out of it.
He slumped on the bed.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 09:33
Talerra's eyes sparkled as she played with the curtains, twitching them back and forth in her long tanned hands. Lacrima strolled forward casually, keeping one eye on Spike who sat slumped on the bed, his eyes half closed. 'Lets keep the curtains closed shall we?' Lacrima grinned. 'Some of us prefer the dark.'

Talerra smiled, her hands still on the curtains. 'And why would I care? I think I can cope with the emotional trauma of you two melting into puddles in front of me.' She murmured mockingly, her fangs glinting. 'In fact, it's a tempting thought.' Lacrima's eyes widened as Talerra's fingers picked idly at the edge of the curtain. Instantaneously her fist swung out of the air, hitting Talerra on the side of her face. She fell softly to the ground, senseless.
Lacrima's lip curled as she realised what she had done. She turned round, looking at Spike warily. 'I didn't do that!' she whispered hoarsely, grabbing him by the sleeve of his trench and running down the corridor. Outside Talerra's wolf sat curled loyally outside the door, waiting for his mistress. He growled at them softly, showing his white fangs, but he made no move. 'Ni-ice doggy.' Lacrima said quietly, edging round the wolf.

'When she figures out what's happened I'm going to have to book yet another funeral.' Lacrima muttered as they made their way down the corridor. 'I need to hide!'
Spike laughed quietly. 'Its not as though any room in this place has a lock. Or barely four walls. You're in trouble' Suddenly Lacrima came across a storage cupboard, empty but for a mop and a bucket. There was no lock but the cupboard was easily missed and Lacrima knew they had little time, Talerra wouldn't take long to come to her senses. Spike clambered into the dark cupboard, stooping his shoulders, and Lacrima followed, closing the door behind soundlessly. Her whole body was tense, and her fingers itched for a cigarette. She looked through the keyhole out into the corridor, her black rimmed eyes narrowed.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 01:37
Spike was wide awake by now, after being run into a closet with another vampire."Wha` are you afraid of? What am I missin` here?" he asked a bit confused. "Why are we hiding?"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:53
((zwinger, i love how you play my char! lol. Oh and I don't think I mentioned it, but Eclipse's coat turns black as night by day. he's a dysfunctional lil pup! lol))

Talerra sat up, placing a hand to her face. "That witch." She stood up, walking out of the room slamming the door, Eclipse standing up his black coat gleaming. She knelt by him. "Where'd she go boy?" He whined and began sniffing the floor, following their scent.

Talerra cloaked herself in mist so they wouldn't know she was coming. When she reached the closet, Eclipse ran past, his nose to the floor, making them believe he smelled something else. She became mist, seeping under the door.

She reformed inside the closet, picking up Lacrima by the throat, throwing her out of the closet, the doors breaking open. She walked quickly to Lacrima, kneeling next to her. "The ceiling above me is weak. One blast and it will open up, turning you to nothing. Give me one reason why I shouldn't do it."

She turned to Spike, who was trying to inch away. "You're not going anywhere." She held out her hand, throwing him against the wall with Eclipse keeping him in place, fangs bared.

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 07:47
Lacrima sat slumped against the wall, the breath knocked out of her. She lifted her head up with pain, looking into Talerra's glinting eyes. 'One reason.' she gasped hoarsely. 'Calica isn't going to give up so easy about getting rid of you. And when the time comes I think you will want someone on your side.' Talerra laughed, cocking her head to one side as she leant back on her haunches. 'What makes you think that? Think again.' She smiled mockingly and stood up, raising one boot. 'Bye bye, night suckers!' She stamped down, her studded boot driving down hard onto the floorboards. For a second there was a deadly silence. And then a crack appeared on the plaster above them, growing swiftly into a yawning hole as the whole ceiling groaned and collapsed in on them. Lacrima screamed in agony as she anticipated the sunlight, but suddenly a large chunk of plaster crashed through the weak floor and the three vampires vanished with it, into the crashing, groaning dark of underground.

Lacrima landed on hard, cold concrete and she realised they must have fallen through into an old long built-over part of the building. Then suddenly something struck her on the head and sleep enveloped her.

(ooc - Talerra is an amazing character soo much fun Thankyou for posting again!!! I don't know where Moonshade, Avery, Calica and Anochera are right now but please post and get joined in )

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by zwinger]

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by zwinger]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 08:23
Anochera was barely a mile from the building when she heard a crash. From high in the air, it was eay to see the enormas hole in the ceiling of the hotel. She groaned and rolled her eyes. This was almost certainly yet another conflict between Lacrima and one of her 'friends' to which she would be expected to appear, save the entire situation and rescue Lacrmia. Fun. She sighed again and walked slowly back to the hotel. This was gonna be a long day.

[Edited on 1/20/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 02:32
(((Nyeh... to tell the truth, even I don't know what happened to Avery for a while there. I don't often do it, but I've worked my self into a corner with this one, as Avery doesn't care about anything, even living. -shrugs- I'll fnd something though.)))
The sun had come up some time ago and Avery found himself huddled in a desolate alley somewhere in that god-forsaken town. By his best guess, Avery didn't think the sun would reach him there during any time of the day, but he wasn't sure.
There were times when the vampire wondered why he even bothered hiding when he could just step into the sun and end his 'life.' But there was always that instinct for survival, that frantic and savage will to live that Avery couldn't overcome. So he sat huddled in a corner as if hunted, or as if he was already caged in by the light.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 04:49
Talerra, who usually lands on her feet, was surprised by the change of events, and fell onto the ground hard. She put a hand to her head, cursing under her breath. She glanced at Lacrima, who was out cold. "going to take more than that to knock me out." She looked up, they had fallen very far. She whistled, knowing Eclipse would hear her.

She waited, but he didn't show up. "Eclipse, you better get here soon." She connected minds with him, but came up empty, nothing. Growling to herself. she tried to extend her fae wings to fly out. She couldn't. "What the h..." She trailed off, looking around her 'prison'. Something was different, not right. It was preventing her from using any of her abilities.

((Thanks! . I'm basically setting it up for Calica. I can't use my powers, you know, things like that, making it an opportune moment to try and kill her.))

[Edited on 1/21/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 06:40
Anochera was nearly at the motel, when she glanced down at the ground below. she gasped and stopped dead in the air. Avery was stuck in a tiny corner of shadow. It was past noon, and even as she watched, she could see Avery having to curl himself up tighter and tighter. By sunset, he would be dead. She felt sick at the thought. Forgetting Lacrima completely, she dropped down beside the huddled vampire. He looked up. "what the..." his words drained away. Anochera suddenly realised that she was half in the light, and half out making her look like she was half ghost. smileing to herself at the thought, she stepped completly into the remaining shadow. Recognision flickered across Averys face. "You! he whispered hoarsley. He was pitful to watch. Anochera had seen this death before, but that time she had been full vampire herself, unable to do anything. Now she was half dead, and would die rather than see it again. She sat down next to avery, slipping back into the light so that there was more room for him. If she could go out in light, she thought, wasn't there some way to mabey transfere that state of undead undeadness to Avery? She looked sideways at him. His own hatred for life would make it easier for him to accept it, but perhaps he would hate not being able to die. Slowly, she slid from her robes the notched knife that she carried every where, the knife that had tried to kill her so many years ago. She felt the notch. If it hadn't been for Lacrima, that notch would not be there, and she would of become a shapless cloud of dust. The notch had come from pure undilluted hatred, but it would take something diffrent, something equally strong to make a second.
perhaps.....
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 07:51
(( heh...hi everyone....sorry drama everyday after school...plus exam week...but i is back...for a while at least..))

Calica's eyes flashed open as she fell off the bed covered in a thin glistening layer of sweat. She blinked a few times as the last image of her nightmare faded. It was day time out and only a small stream of light fell across her bed where the cutains didn't meet all the way. Pulling herself up, Calica forgot it was thee, and let out a small yelp as smoke danced on the surface of her skin. Cursing under her breath, she found the mirror and stared into the blank, smeary eyeliner eyes that looked back.

Turning the faucet on, she splashed some cool water on her face. Everything on the counter became blurry as the water droplets trickled into her eyes and so she sighed as she finally found her eyeliner. Sha grabbed the burgeundy towel that hing on the wall and wiped her face. Then she took her eyeliner made sure there was just enough black lining her silver eyes that even the toughest animal in the jungle would back down. She reached over and grabbed her blood red lip gloss and put it on her lips. She looked in them mirror, at the burgundy corset topped laced with a black ribbon and her black jeans and decided that it was fine. On her dresser was a black stick with a spider on top. She grabbed that and pulled her hair back in a loose bun with strands that fell randomly.Shaking her head just a bit, a few strands of her jet black hair fell in front of her eyes, the red tips casting an eerie shadow in their silver color. She sat down on the edge of her bed and put on her combat boots, Then, dressed to kill, with the spurr of the moment thought to leave her jacket at home, disappeared from the apartment.

Two seconds later she was standing behind Talerra, whose aura seemed a bit off. With a grin complete with two point fangs Calica said softly. "Honey...I'm home."

Talerra spun around, obviously angrier than what she had been two seconds ago. "Well well well. Just couldn't stay away could you? What can I say...I just have that wonderful personality." Sarcasm dripped from her voice. Talerra growled softly and Calica watched as her hands curled themselves into very tight fists.

((sorry its long...i had so much time and i've been dying to write something... ))
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 08:04
Lacrima opened her bloodshot eyes and found she was lying in complete darkness on cold concrete. She tried to sit up, blinking confusedly as the world swirled around her, and slumped back down. Her head was throbbing and she lifted her fingers to her temple to discover a deep gash. 'Hell what did I drink last night?...' She muttered to herself, struggling to remember what happened. Over to her side she heard familiar voices, and she grinned feebly as she realised the situation.

[Edited on 21/1/2004 by Abraon]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email