Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Immortal Ones (free, non-scripted, pleeeease join!)
on: February 09, 2004 02:22
Shock painted Avery's face as Lacrima asked for an explanation.
'You mean you don't remember? Did you really hit your head that hard?' he paused in surprise. Lacrima hadn't hit the ground that hard, had she? 'Judging by that lovely purple lump on your forehead, it was pretty bad. Actually, it's really got a tinge of green in it too, wouldn't you say so, Anochera? Really, though, you were ugly enough before, but after this,' Avery paused and laughed, 'well, would you like a paper or plastic bag to hide your face with?' Avery smirked and leaned against the wall, thoroughly pleased that he'd have a chance to get his revenge on Lacrima for bestowing upon him his honorary nickname, and all the other crap she had done to him.

((( We must keep it alive!!! Come!!! Post!!!! Onward!!!)))

[Edited on 2/10/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 09:01
(occ. *hums moralising tune as she directs tropps into battle. must----wrestle----writers-----block!!!!*)

"Actually, it's really got a tinge of green in it too, wouldn't you say so, Anochera?" smirked Avery.
Anochera felt torn. One half of her wanted to defend Lacrima, but there was a small part of her, that was rapidly growing, that made her want to defend Avery against everything....
She shook her head, going slightly red, remebering that Avery could hear her thoughts. It wasnt as if she had to hide of course, she hadn't meant to think that, it was just her imagination running wild she told herself.
Lacrima growled. "You, boy wonder, are getting too big for your boots. Maybe we ought to teach you a lesson, so you can get back to your proper shoe size." She glared at Spike, who had been trying to slope off and get another bite.
Anochera backed away. This could get nasty, and she was stuck in the middle. Slowly, before either of them noticed, she edged backwards until she was completely hidden in the crowd. Then she turned and ran.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 01:18
Avery growled and bit back a multitude of scathing replies. He unclenched his fists at his sides and was suddenly hit with a wave of confusion.
'Wha-?' Avery shook his head and rested his hand over his eyes, trying to shake the feeling and figure out from where it had come. Anochera.... He grimaced and looked up to see the blurr and swish of her clothes as she ran into the crowd.
Instinctively, Avery reached out to try to catch her by the shoulder, but she slipped away too quickly, and was lost in the sawrms of people. He wished she wouldn't have left: or better yet, he wished he had never gotten so caught up in Lacrima's paltry little remarks.
Sighing, Avery leaned against the wall and stared blankly at the floor. Everyone who had every shown him the least bit of empathy always got the worst end of the deal. Having to put up with him and his depressive phases or snide comments all the time. His mind flinched away from the thought, not wanting recall what compassion was, what he had had, and not appreciated, before he was damned to walk the earth forever.

[Edited on 12/2/2004 by eldir]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 01:06
Lacrima saw Anochera melt away into the crowds, just a glimpse of her face; pale, haunted and beautiful as ever, before she disappeared. As soon as she had left all the strength seemed to drain out of Avery. His face turned ashen and he slumped against the wall, sunk too deep into his own thoughts to notice Lacrima tottering away, out into the fresh night air. She took a deep breath.

Life was this way, she thought lazily, making her way through the dark streets to the train station, the sounds of the nightclub and the city fading slowly away. She bought a ticket from the booth, so placid and quiet the tickets man didn't even look up at her wild hair, corset and dilated eyes.

She took a seat and rested her head against the window, breathing softly. The wonderful thing about life, she thought happily as she drifted off to sleep, is that its so easy to make a fresh start. She grinned. Of course, it was even easier to get yourself in trouble once again. The train pulled sluggishly out of the station, leaving the dark glittering city behind.

(ooc - okays - I feel this has pulled to a natural close, I'm a wee bit too busy in school and stuff to keep dragging it out so I'll just leave it there. :cry: You've all been amazing and I have been so lucky to have such an amazing bunch of dedicated rpers! Had loads of fun and I hope you did too I may quite possibly make an rp following on from this one and if I do I'll pm you guys to see if you want to get involved )

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email