Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Immortal Ones (free, non-scripted, pleeeease join!)
on: December 27, 2003 07:01
((ok, I can finally post))

As the sunlight fell onto Talerra, the colors of her hair became inverted, changing to a black streaked crimson. She couldn't help but laugh at all the vampires who were dumb enough to not keep track of time and get trapped in the club.

She took a seat in a corner, looking around, her hair falling across her face. Leaning her head against the wall she thought about leaving, but then decided against it. Maybe she should stick around to see how many fights break out between all the ansty vampires. She closed her eyes, thinking to herself. Just as she got relaxed, someone interrupted her by sitting at her table, talking to her loudly.

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by eldir]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 04:58
Sorry Calica, but i needed to borrow your character. tell me if i need to change anything, thnx.

"Please Anochera?" asked Lacrima "for me? for old times?"
Anochera sighed. she had no choice really.
"ok. for old times." she stood up from the table, and smiled at Lacrima. " so where do we go now? suddenly, a cold voice came from behind them.
"going so soon, bloodsucker?" it was Calica.and in her hand was a stake. she twirled it expertly "and whose the friend? havnt seen her before."
Lacrima and Anochera backed away.
" You dont want her," said Lacrima, "shes not one of us."
'She's not a mortal killerr?' Calica said incredulously. Lacrima grinned. 'Not quite."
"You are though," Calica replied, and drew back her hand and threw the carved wooden stake at Lacrima.
Without a sound, Anochera pushed Lacrima out of the way and took the full force of the stake. It sent her flying, and pinned her against the wall.
Lacrima turned to Calica and shrugged, grinning mischeviously. Anochera lifted up her head, wriggled slightly and droped lightly to the ground. The stake was left stuck in the wall.

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by Krissonia]

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by Krissonia]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 05:20
(ooc - Tanyela if any of this isn't to your liking please say and I'll change it)

Lacrima looked over at Calica's bemused face. 'I don't get it either' she leaned over, wrinkling her nose. 'She doesn't die! Trust me, I've tried' she winked at her.

Calica flashed her fangs angrily. 'The stake is still saved for you then, isn't it?' she said smoothly.
Lacrima smiled, stepping backwards and then breaking into a nervous run, grabbing Anochera. 'There's nowhere to go!' she yelled over the commotion the scene had caused.

They ran into another section of the nightclub, where Lacrima spotted the vampiress she had met earlier. 'Hey Talerra!' she said loudly, slipping in behind her and crouching under the table with Anchera. 'We're not here!' She whispered hoarsely. Talerra looked down at her, a smile curving her red lips. 'Oh really?'

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by zwinger]
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 11:53
Adrian slyly walked across the club, tightly packed with vampires.
Pulling out another ciggaret, and lighting it, Adrian walked over to Talerra.
"I'm sorry, have we met before?....you look utterly familiar."

The club had been getting extreemly hot, and Adrian felt as if she were going to pass out.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 12:01
Lacrima saw the gothic chick she had seen before walk over to where they were hiding and start talking to Talerra. She didn't look directly at her but Lacrima had a feeling she knew they were there, and was grateful for the coverage she was providing. She couldn't see anything from under the table, but she was certain Calica wouldn't let her slip out of her grasp that easily.

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by zwinger]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 12:39
It was getting close to six and the sun was setting. Spike was getting bored so he grabbed a drink. He was left alone by Adrian so he sat in the dark sipping and gulping his beer.
"Yeah, Ill have another"he called to a passing server.
Someone light creaked into the room, the door opened and in came another person.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 04:28
((OOC: sure thats okay, but for future posts seeing as my char seems to be useful, she isn't always that violent...))

Calica grinned just as bitterly as he laughed. "Then we should get along just fine, my dear boy..." She said spitefully. "I find you quite entertaining....besides everyone else here is either on my death list....or I'm on theirs...so feel free to add me to yours."

She let out a sigh as she noticed a cloaked figure, and none other than Lacrima. "Excuse me a moment, I have something I want to take care of...but I'll be back and we can sit in hateful silence some more." She voice dripped with sarcasm, and her silver eyes were as cold as ever.

"Please Anochera?" asked Lacrima "for me? for old times?"
Anochera sighed. she had no choice really.
"ok. for old times." she stood up from the table, and smiled at Lacrima. " so where do we go now? suddenly, a cold voice came from behind them.
"going so soon, bloodsucker?" it was Calica.and in her hand was a stake. she twirled it expertly "and whose the friend? havnt seen her before."
Lacrima and Anochera backed away.
" You dont want her," said Lacrima, "shes not one of us."
'She's not a mortal killerr?' Calica said incredulously. Lacrima grinned. 'Not quite."
"You are though," Calica replied, and drew back her hand and threw the carved wooden stake at Lacrima.
Without a sound, Anochera pushed Lacrima out of the way and took the full force of the stake. It sent her flying, and pinned her against the wall.
Lacrima turned to Calica and shrugged, grinning mischeviously. Anochera lifted up her head, wriggled slightly and droped lightly to the ground. The stake was left stuck in the wall.

Lacrima looked over at Calica's bemused face. 'I don't get it either' she leaned over, wrinkling her nose. 'She doesn't die! Trust me, I've tried' she winked at her.

Calica flashed her fangs angrily. 'The stake is still saved for you then, isn't it?' she said smoothly.
Lacrima smiled, stepping backwards and then breaking into a nervous run, grabbing Anochera. 'There's nowhere to go!' she yelled over the commotion the scene had caused.

They ran off and out of Calica's sight. She gave a low growl and picked up her stake off the ground and pulled out a knife. Her boot hit the ground heavily an her coat swished grandly as she marched back to her seat at the bar. She sat down, glaring sarpening her take with the knife. Her eyes looked like ice, except for the small glitering water drop at the edge.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 05:32
Avery glared after the woman. He sighed and rested his head in his hands, thinking about the daylight outside. Perhaps, he thought, I should just leave. Not as if anyone would miss me. The bottle of wine had long since been set aside, a single drink having been taken from it. Avery couldn't help but grin acrimoniously at the sipte and conflict between the other immortals. No one was on his 'kill' list, nor would ever be. And to put it bluntly, Avery couldn't care less if he was.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 06:49
Talerra rolled her eyes at the two under the table and looked to Adrian. "I don't believe we have. Maybe you have me mistaken for someone else." She grinned, almost sarcastically. She then stood up, Lacrima and Anchera's cover gone. She looked to them, a smile on her red lips. She then walked over to Avery. "Not thinking about leaving, are you?" She smiled warmly. "Sorry, couldn't help but listen, well, not really listen...but you know." She took a seat next to him and ordered a drink.
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2003 08:10
Adrian grasped Talerra's shoulder tightly.
"No...I have met you... Im certain of it."
Adrian stared deep into Talerra's eyes and saw a certian familiarity.
"Dont look at me like i'm crazy."
Adrian added at the last second.

[Edited on 29/12/2003 by Abraon]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2003 12:09
(occ. happy new year. thank you peeps for being nice and letting me join. sorry about making calica so violent, it will be ammended in futer posts.)

Lacrima dragged Anochera into the foyer. The last rays of light were setting over the busy cityscape.
"c'um on," muttered Lacrima. she stuck one of her long, pointed nails out of the door, then sharply pulled it back again as it melted away and dripped on the floor.
"damm it. I broke my best nail. Anny, hunny bunch, go outside and check when its dark enough for me, ok?"
"Sure, but after this I have to go," replied Anochera anxiously. She looked around, before stepping out into street. Almost at once, a change came over her. like a ripple, she paled and faded, until she was a soft shimmery translucent shape, hanging in the air.
But even as Lacrima watched, the last few rays of light faded, and she became solid and whole again, returning to the half dead not-quite vampire she knew so well.

(occ. Ps. me thinks that perhaps some romance might be needed???? hmmmmm. or would that spoil that plot????? can u see any couples????)

[Edited on 29/12/2003 by Krissonia]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2003 12:41
Anochera breathed the night air in deeply, looking over to Lacrima, who had already lit a cigarette she had picked up on the way out.
She sighed, beginning to walk swiftly in the opposite direction, heading for her home, an abandoned warehouse at the end of town.
Suddenly Lacrima looked up, and saw the hooded figure disappearing quickly into the night.
'Woah, woah!' she yelled, tottering after her. Anochera stopped in her tracks as Lacrima swung round into her face. 'W..where you going?' she asked incredulously, looking at the pale tired face. 'Home.'
'But why??'
'To be alone.' Anochera said flatly, carrying on walking. Lacrima tried to grab her by the shoulder but her hand passed straight through the cloak. 'Hey listen here girl! You can't leave me! It's night and I have...' she looked behind at the nightclub door warily...'Immortals on my tail!' Anochera kept walking steadily. Lacrima staggered after her. Anochera looked over at her. 'Alright then. You can come. Only for old times sake.' Lacrima grinned, reaching out her hand to pat her on the back and then restraining herself at the thought . Anochera sighed. 'You'd better hope your friends don't follow you though. I'm loathe enough to let you come.'

*ooc - please feel free to follow anyone! Sorry Cal about over using poor old Calica and making her look violent!:evil: must....restrain...self...from....violence...*

[Edited on 29/12/2003 by zwinger]

[Edited on 30/12/2003 by eldir]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 09:23
((ooc--haha..its k...))

Calica tucked her knife and stake away then swiveled her chair around to face Avery and the girl who had just walked over, and wasn't a big fan of Calica.

"I'm with the little wretch, don't leave so soon...at least not before I have a name..." She said coldly.

Her attention was drawn to Lacrima and her little friend as they left the club. That's right you little pest, you have me on your tail....and I won't let you forget it... Calica let her thoughts reach Lacrima, and put a satisfied smile on her lips as she imagined how furious the little creep would be.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 09:46
As they walked through the empty town, familiar voices echoed round Lacrima's head. She flicked herself on the forehead. 'Ohh shut up' she groaned. Anochera looked across at her, eyebrows raised. Lacrima grinned. 'You mean you don't get voices in your head?' They carried on walking through the quiet grey streets. Unfortunately for Lacrima, she never listened.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 11:23
"here it is." muttered Anochera. "Home bloody sweet home."
They were standing outside an abbandoned warehouse.
"you live here?" asked Lacrima, shocked. "Its huge!"
"Size makes up for lack of interior apeal." replied Anochera, calmly ripping the lock off.
"Huh?" said Lacrima "oh. right."
The inside of the warehouse was dark damp and cold. the ceiling dripped where rain was let in, and the floor was solid concrete. There was one corner with a light on, and some plastic matting and a sleeping bag on the floor, but the rest of it was empty apart from a couple of boxes, scattered around. Lacrima could of sworn that there was mist around the ceiling.
"so," she muttered. "what do you do around here?????
"well," said Anochera, "not much. theres some food in these boxes bu....................."
she had prised of the lid of one of the wooden boxes about a meter high. and inside, instead of food was a mortal boy, curled up smal with the plastic packaging wrapped around him.
He was small and slight, with short brown hair, and dark eyes. He was wearing a black ripped trench coat. As the top ripped off, he cowed, hiding in the collar of his coat.
"what, i mean, who are you????" asked anochera, gobsmacked, " and what the heck are you doing in my house?"
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 11:52
(ooc - this character is joining soon - but they're away at the moment so we're looking after her char but a bio will be up soon! Keep posting! And happy new year!)

Lacrima's lip curled at the sight of the young mortal, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. 'And why are you out so late all alone, kid? Seems a bit dangerous for someone so young...'
The boys' dark eyes widened, and he stepped back a pace as Lacrima stepped forward, grinning. Anochera grabbed Lacrima's arm, giving her a stern glance. Lacrima sighed. The boy spoke, trembling. 'I'm being chased' he whispered hoarsely. 'They're after me!'
'Who are after you?' Anochera said quietly. The boy looked at his feet. 'Once you join a gang, its hard to get out. I made some enemies.' He looked up at the two Immortals above him. 'They can't find me!'
The sound of buckling metal and voices filled the air.
'Looks like they already have.' Lacrima said dryly, filing her melted nail carelessly with the side of a matchbox.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 01:52
Avery looked up at the sound of a voice. He blinked and looked around, No one else sitting near me.....
'Me? Uhm... yeah, I was....... I mean, why not? It's dark now, unfortunately, so I can't exactly die a horrible death, like I was plannin' on doing, ao I guess I'll go do... somethin' else.' he shrugged and shifted his weight.
'I'm with the little wretch, don't leave so soon...at least not before I have a name...' Avery glanced to his side, and saw that Calica was back.
'Yeah, like you would care,' he sneered.
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 03:51
Adrian stood there watching all of the commotion, all the chatter that in one second was to a low hush. Everything seemed like a movie. Like something big was about to happen. Something....not good.
Adrian was sure the other immortals could feel it. Feel the pulse that beated so deeply, feel what was going to happen just as much as she could.
Adrian thought of going and talking to Avery...but she somehow lost her voice.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 04:52
Talerra ignored Adrian, looking at Avery as he spoke. She then turned to Calica, her eyes cold. "What is your problem" She spoke harshly and sarcastically, not liking her one bit. She turned back to Avery. "Why don't you stick around? I'm sure there's something fun we can do." Her hair had changed back to its night colors. She glanced outside at the moon, it was full. "I've gotta go feed." She looked directly at Calica as she spoke, holding her gaze, daring her to make a move. "Want to come with?" She spoke almost teasingly, then stood up, heading towards the door.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 05:58
Spike felt an eerieness in the room.
What is going on. Somin' aint right here. he thought.
The moon shown full, he felt to wierd to stay so he grabbed a drink to go and beat it. He walked out but the feeling still followed him out. He had that creepy since that someone was following him but he turned and no one was there.
O I hate this. I gotta get a bite. I'll sneak into a bank(blood bank) for a late night snack.
He found the bank closed with no one around. There was a cracked window in the rear , he climbed in. Whatdaya know, a buffet. Chow time.
He had what he wanted and left. If i wasnt a vamp. I be freaked by now with hair standin on end and all that.
He just walked the streets.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 06:10
Looking at Avery she sighed. "Hmmm, you never know...maybe I do. Maybe I don't." Then she looked at Talerra, and smiled wickedly. "You and all the little pals in here are my problem...and sorry I have other plans." She stood up and walked out into the night, the moonlight falling softly on her pale skin. She was starving and the smeel of human blood was overwhelming, but Calica kept her mind occupied with thoughts of nothingness. In a few minutes she reached her small but cozy apartment. She went in and opened the refridgerator and pulled out a litle glass of pig's blood an gulped in down in what would be a mortal heart beat. Walking into her bedroom she threw off the black tank top she had on and but on a crimson corset that tied with black lace. Looking in the mirror she made sure her silver eyes were lined with black eyeliner. She grabbed her coat, which she had thrown on the chair as she had come in. Made sure all the black out curtain were shut, then left locking the door behind her. She walked slowly and casualy down the street vack in the direction of the club, her head held high, her mind searching those around her for either predators or their prey.

[Edited on 31/12/2003 by Abraon]
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 11:11
Avery frowned and dropped to the ground as Talerra moved towards the door. Why even bother? he wondered silently to himself. He stood a moment, before sighing and answering, almost reluctantly, 'Yeah, sure.' He looked back after Calica through narrowed eyes as she left. Pushing a strand of hair out of his eyes, Avery followed Talerra out of the nightclub.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 06:58
Talerra stepped into the night air, looking at the full moon. She began walking through a small alley where she knew careless teens hung out at night. She turned to Avery speaking, "So, why does Calica seem to have a grudge against you?" She kept walking, sensing people were near. Before he could answer she turned again, "just a second." She disappeared around a corner, a group full of teenage boys playing hackey-sack by moonlight. She smiled.

One of the boys walked over to her, a stupid grin on his face. "Hi there." She spoke softly to him. She placed a hand on the back of his neck, flirting with him to move closer. As he stepped forward, she raised her hand behind his back, surrounding all of his friends in a mist, knocking them unconscious. She then looked into the boy's eyes, preventing him from moving. Moving in close, she sank her white fangs into his soft neck, drinking his blood slowly. When she was done, she dropped his limp body. Kneeling down, she created a knife out of mist and covered it in her blood.

She walked over to the alley's wall, beginning to write a message. Avery came around the corner just as she finished her little message, it was addressed to Calica, saying, couldn't save this one. It was signed with a serpent made out of ice. She smiled, wiping a bit of remaining blood off of her lips. Licking it off her finger, Talerra looked at Avery. "So, what should we do? I'm sure there are some good clubs we can crash, or better yet, parties."
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 03:07
"Great. just what i wanted. two fights with imortals, and none of them want me. and Lacrima? if they chuck a stake at you, you can take it this time."
"thanks," muttered Lacrima, examining her singed nail.
"stay back kid," she warned loudly, before muttering
"no one steals my meal," to herself. Anochera shot her deadly glance at that. "woah, chill out anny! he's only a runt, anyway."
At that moment the door broke and two men ran in, brandishing guns. Anochera and Lacrima both breathed out again.
"phew!!!" muttered Lacrima quietly. "I thought we were done for, but its only mortals."
"give us the boy!! Now!! or we'll shoot!!" shouted the larger of the two men
Lacrima looked at the man, grinning.
'You'll be having silver bullets in that gun then?
"no, but, well, it makes no diffrence anyway, i mean, a bullets a bullet."
"Come on then, shoot me..." said Lacrima coyly, walking forwards, "Or are you a wimp with a big gun?"
"I'm waring you, one more step, and I'll shoot, I will!"
"Whoops." said Lcrima, taking a pigeon step forwards.
That was too much for the man with the gun. He clicked the saftey catch off, and, pumped the trigger hard.
The bullet shot out, and went straight through Larima, making a dent in the concerrete behind her. She looked down at the already healing hole by her left shoulder.

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Krissonia]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 04:18
Lacrima looked down at the shrinking red mark on her shoulder, and then looked up at the horrified man. She grinned, flashing her white fangs. 'And now...' she stepped forward as the men shrunk back towards the exit, 'You die...'

The men yelled hoarsely, running back through the door and down the empty street. 'Well, they shouldn't be giving us trouble again...' she smiled smugly, turning back to the boy, who was hiding behind the crate. 'You're safe kiddo. At least, from them.' She grinned, running her tongue over her fangs. He scrambled to his feet quickly, backing against the wall.
'You're...vampires?' he asked quietly.
Anochera smiled gently. 'She is, anyway. Don't worry, I won't let her hurt you.' Lacrima laughed hard, looking out into the street from the mangled doorway. She narrowed her eyes as she saw a mortal slumped in a corner near the warehouse.

She strode out, followed by Anochera and the boy.
Anochera looked at the body, lying limply next to a knife. Two neat dots were imprinted on his neck. 'Somehow I don't think he was stabbed...' Anochera said quietly. Lacrima looked at the brick wall, where a message was engraved, addressed to Calica. She laughed coldly, tracing her fingers over the words. Suddenly she heard a noise and whirled round to see Calica there, fury in her silver eyes. 'Er, hi...' she said brightly, backing against the wall.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 09:07
Avery waited until Talerra returned to answer her previous question, 'How the heck should I know what's up with calica? I've never even seen her before tonight. I don't kill for pleasure, only because it keeps me alive.' He paused considering her second query, I'm not much of a people person, in case you haven't figured that out,' Avery said pointedly. His gaze slipped to the message on the wall, and he couldn't help but grin a moment. Not that he enjoyed killing, but the thought of the look on Calica's face when she found the message was just too good not to savor.

[Edited on 1/1/2004 by Vende]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 01:39
Calica took off in a sprint as she felt Talerra and her prey not far off. Her eyes were blazing as she rounded the corner and brought herself to brisk angry walk as she realized she was too late. There on the wall scrawled in mortla blood was meesage for Calica saying...couldn't save this one. It was signed with a serpent made of ice.A small tear thraten to fall, but Calica wouldn't dare let it as she gripped the stake her hand hard in enough that it snapped in two. This just met that two leeches would have to die for the price of the life they had talken. She let the pieces drop as she moved closer to a shadow near the message. The figure turned around and was none other than Lacrima. Fury danced in her icey eyes as Lacrima tried to blend in with the wall. Lacrima said brightly "Er hi..." Which only made Calica yet even more furious.
"Is this your work?" Her voice was tight and sound forced, as she spoke through clenched teeth, her fangs sparkling. At her fingertips danced fire sparks just waiting to burst into flame as she took a few more steps towards Lacrima.
"Hey look...I didn't do this. So get off my case..." Lacrima spat at Calica.
"Well then, maybe you can help me." Calica grabbed Lacrima by the throat and pushed her against the wall and kicked one of the broken pieces of stake into her hand and in an instant had it pushed softly against Lacrima's heart. A twisted grin sneaked its way into Calica's lips.

[Edited on 1/1/2004 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 06:18
Talerra peered at Calica and Lacrima from atop a building, Avery behind her. She turned, a grin on her lips. "Don't get me wrong, I don't kill for pleasure either. I only hunt on the full moons, just enough vampire blood runs through my veins to make me feed. I just like pissing people like Calica off." She turned, walking along the roof. She jumped off, landing on her feet gracefully. As Avery followed she began walking along the alley, entering the street.

Finally they came to a house, cars were parked on the lawn, and loud music was blaring from the speakers. "Feel like scaring some teens?" She could see he was thinking it over. "Come on, it would be fun." She smiled, pleadingly
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 03:35
Lacrima grimaced at the splintering wood pressing against her skin.
'Hey, I don't know! I just came out here and the kid was dead!' She flinched as Calica drew closer, her silver eyes piercing her own.
'But I know who I suspect...' she murmured, smiling. Calica looked over Lacrima's shoulder at the signature, a silver dragon imprinted in ice.

'Talerra...' Calica whispered, loosing her grip on Lacrima to examine the dragon. Lacrima inched away slowly. 'Well, she [/i]did[i] spring to mind...after all, its her hunting time....'
They looked at the sky where a full white moon shone in a clear sky. Suddenly Anochera pointed over to a highrise building, where two dark figures stood side by side watching the street. But as soon as Anochera saw them, they were gone. Calica growled softly, stalking off down the street.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 11:49
Lacrima, Anochera and the boy followed Calica as she made her way through the town. Suddenly, she turned a sharp corner and disapeared."hey! where did she go? asked Anochera in suprise, "oh, I see." There was a hidden gap in the hedge which they hadnt noticed, they followed Calicas shodowy figure as she made her way up an elegant lawn and through a pair of open patio doors.
"Calica went in there. I really want to see what happens when Calica gets hold of Talerra. you coming?" mutterd Lacrima.
"of course!" replied Anochera, "Oi! Kid! over here!"
Inside it was dark with coloured lights flashing all over the place, "Look!" shouted Anochera over the thumping of the music, "I think that you're too late!" Calica was making her way over to Talerra, who was busy intimidating a young teenage boy.
"Ah." Lacrima started hurrying after Calica,the boy in her wake. Anochera was left alone, and unsure what to do, she made her way over to a dark quiet empty corner. At least she thought it was empty.
"Hey!" exclamained an voice as she bumped into someone.
"sorry!" replied Anochera and backed away, then stopped.
"Hey! you were that guy from the club! Avery, or something."
As her eyes ajusted to the dark, Anochera reconised the shadowy contours of his face and his green hair.
"what ya doing here?" she asked

[Edited on 2/1/2004 by Krissonia]
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 12:27
'Fancy meeting you here,' Avery said dryly. 'I just followed, Talerra, didn't have anything better to do.' He shrugged and, cocked his head at the young woman. 'You were with Calica and that other chick earlier. How'd you end up here? ' Avery asked, glancing around and resumed his leaning against the wall.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 12:45
Anochera shrugged. "Lacrima followed me. I followed her. shes following Calica now. dont know why." she felt at ill ease. This guy was so sure of himself, and Anochera was a naturaly shy, but this guy was so confident, notlike the mortal they picked up earlier....
The colour drained from her face suddenly. Avery looked up. "You ok?" he asked, but Anochera didnt hear him. she turned and ran. She had to find Lacrima. she scaned the faces n the crowd, but she couldnt find her. She checked the toilets, and found Lacrima. on her own.
"where is he?" she screamed at Lacrima "what have you done with him?"
'Sorry, couldn't resist...and Talerra would have gotten him if I hadn't' replied Lacrima, grinning lazily.
Anochera felt like the bottom had dropped out of her world. now she knew why Calica hated mortal killers so much. She had realised that Lacrima killed mortals, but se had never come across such cold blooded murder before.
She clenched her fists. "I hate you, you evil, you murderer, you, you, how could you do that?"

[Edited on 2/1/2004 by Krissonia]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 12:58
(this mortal boy, his owner isn't joining anymore - they're too busy so we're just getting rid of his char.)

Lacrima smiled at the enraged girl. 'Vampire nature, sweetheart, Vampire nature. Get used to it.'
Anochera growled. 'I've had to fight with it for 500 years, Lacrima! Don't tell me to get used to it!!!'
Lacrima flinched. 'Woah, okay, I said I was sorry! Now lets get over it? He was only a runt.'
'He was innocent Lacrima! He never hurt you!'
'Sticks and stones, sweetheart. Now you're forgiving me or not?' Lacrima stuck out her hand, grinning widely. Anochera narrowed her eyes. 'Only because you're helpless to your own need. And I can't shake your hand.'
Lacrima put her hand down instantly. 'Oh yeah. Sucks being see through, I guess?'
Anochera gave her a look and they both walked out the toilets into thudding bass and strobes. 'So where are our immortal buddies?' Lacrima asked, looking around the crowded room.

[Edited on 3/1/2004 by zwinger]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 10:54
"Well, Calica and Talerra are having an intersting conversation by the bar, which I'm sure you havnt had a chance to check out yet,and Avery is over in that corner. who did you want particluarly?" replied Anochera dryly.
"Look, I said i'm sorry! but that looks very interesting...." she said, watching the two vampires argue. she licked her fangs and headed off into the crowd again. Left alone, Anochera decided to go back and talk to avery for a bit. he seemed to be a nice guy, and they shared a similar view of the world. If she could, Anochera would of grapped the nearest vodka and downed it, but she couldnt drink. her mind was still in turmoil. SHe couldnt belive that Lacrima had just killed a boy, a boy that she had just saved! It didnt make sense. Lost in her thoughts, she didnt notice when she walked into a guy.
"hey!" he said
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 02:50
Calica had stormed off, without realizing she had followers until she reached a grogeous house and walked up the lawn and into the place. Lights flashed and flickered throught the house dissorting the people around her. Without a second thought Calica marched very confidently over to Talerra.
With a little sigh and a smirk on her face Calica walked up behind Talerra and said softly. "I hope you told the boy I was sorry I couldn't save him..." She paused a second, then still behind Talerra smiled viciously. "But that I would surely make it up to him." She already had her stake drawn, but Talerra was ready and turned around swiftly knocking it out of her hands, with an alomst mirror image grin on her face.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email