Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Immortal Ones (free, non-scripted, pleeeease join!)
on: January 21, 2004 03:13
Avery closed his eyes and pressed himself flatter against the wall. He wished Anochera would leave, then at least he could die his shameful death alone.

'I don't need your pity,' he said acidly. 'So, as a last request I'm asking you to leave.'

Avery winced and put a hand to his forhead, the heat of the sun was giving him a throbbing headache and the world swam a little when he opened his eyes. Anochera still sat beside him in the light, fingering a notched knife. Avery shrugged and rested his head on the cool stone wall, which did something to ease the dull ache in his temples.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 06:31
(occ. big post!! major development!! Vende, If i need to make any changes, then PM me, ok? same for anyone else)

'I don't need your pity,' said Avey acidly. 'So, as a last request I'm asking you to leave.'

Anochera looked at the suffering vampire beside her. " I have an idea." she whsipered softley. His head snapped up.
"I have an idea too," he replied acidly. "You could bug off and leave me to die in peace."
"No, I mean, I could save you." said Anochera.
"What?" replied Avery, gobsmacked.
Anochera sighed. "Look at me. I can go in and out of light, and it doesn't affect me at all. I can't be killed, and nothing can hurt me. I could make you like this. The only problem is that you wouldnt be able to die. Could you cope with that?"
Avery was still staring at her in shock.
"Look," continued Anochera desperatly "It was only an idea, I can't sit here and watch you die. If you have another idea, then fine. If not, can you make up your mind before its to late? Please? Just answer me Avery!" She pleaded.
Avery suddenly realised what Anochera was saying. He could live. He would be able to go out in light, have all the stakes in the world thrown at him and not be hurt, to be able to walk in air, and become invisible. The only condition was that he would not be able to die.
He thought about that for a while. He wasn't really losing anything.
He turned to Anochera, who was sitting and looking at him worridley. He replied quietly,
"Ok."
Anochera looked at the knife, and at the notch. She would have to be careful. "Can you turn a bit to the left?" She asked him, looking at his huddled posture, and he obligingly wriggled over slightly, exposing his chest. Gripping the handle of the knife in her left hand, she gently rested the blade against her other palm, concentrating hard, thinking over and over that she would rather die than him, if she could. As she thought, more memories flooded back to her, the mortal that Lacrima had killed, Lacrima needing to be rescued, Lacrima, all those years ago, who had left her blood on the blade. She was shaking and tears rolled down her face as memory after memory flooded back to her. Suddenly, she slashed her hand, the unflesh bleeding once again, like it had not done for over 500 years. She watched with some satisfaction at the blood seeping over the knife and down her wrist, smoking. She lifted the knife, and rested it agiainst Avery's skin, near where she thought the heart should be. She thought of the blood, and hoped it would be enough. Avery was watching her closley, as the tears rolled down her cheeks in the strain. Then, without a second thought, she pushed, and she felt the knife slide into undead flesh, peircing the heart with a cracking sound. She looked down. On her lap was a second tiny splinter. Gasping, she looked up again, into Averys eyes. Then she fainted.

[Edited on 22/1/2004 by Abraon]
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 03:41
(((Right, I'm goin' with it! )))
Avery narrowed his eyes at Anochera as she set the knife against his flesh.
'Wha-' he began but his own gasp at the knife cutting into his flesh cut him off. It didn't hurt, exactly, but the sensation of a knife sliding into his chest to pierce his heart with a sickening crack was something he'd rather not repeat. Avery drew a ragged breath as Anochera met his eyes. The color drained from her face amd she suddenly slid to the ground.
Grasping the hilt of the knife Avery winced and yanked it out. Once again, it hadn't really hurt, but he couldn't help it, wincing was a forced reaction and no many how many years he had lived as a vampire it couldn't be undone now. He glanced down at the deep incison above his heart, not surprised to see but a small trickle of blood down his chest. Shrugging, he pulled Anochera into the shadows, still distrustful of the light. Avery couldn't just leave her there, not after she had saved his life, which, he now, oddly enough, found value in. On any other occassion he would have up and left anyone else to their fate, but Avery couldn't, not this time. Sighing in exasperation, Avery put a hand to her pale forehead before taking her by the shoulders, shaking her her gently and calling her name.
'C'mon, wake up so I can get outta here.' Avery looked around anxiously. Anochera had been heading towards that hotel across the street, he, at least, had noticed that. There was no doubt in his mind as to who would be found there. Abruptly, Anochera shifted and her dark eyes fluttered open.
'Alright, I'm alive, thanks, and so are you. Now, what did you do to me, and can you stand, 'cause we should probably leave here, as in now,' he knelt and glanced around again.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 04:18
Spike was held back by some beast. "Ok no more Mr. Nice Vamp."
He gathered strength and knocked the animal against the wall, and he rose to his feet.
"Who the bloody hell do you think you are?! All I wanted was to get away from the drama and get some sleep."
Talerra was angered by his back talk. She was just about ready to stake him but something wouldnt let her.
Lacrima saw the chance to move from her trapped position, and out in the hall with Spike.

(i hope no one minded my using their characters, if so let me know and ill change it.)
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 06:19
Talerra looked at Calica, her eyes hard and cold. "Get away from me, I'm not in the mood to kill you."

((not much to type, sorry, been busy with school))
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 02:50
Opening her eyes, Lacrima saw Spike leaning over her, his finger on his lips. He gave her his hand and she pulled herself up unsteadily, blinking in the thick darkness. She looked over her shoulder, where Talerra and Calica stood facing each other with mirrored expressions of loathing. Lacrima raised her eyebrows and turned, swaying slightly, to follow Spike.

He found an old door and kicked it down with ease, the rotten wood crumbling to dust. They walked through into another room, some kind of cellar, stacked high with boxes. It was lighter in here, and they could see a set of stairs at one end, leading up to an old battered door. Lacrima grinned as she found a crate of bottles, with dark liquid still inside the clouded glass.

Spike frowned, gesturing for her to be quiet. The sound of running feet was coming softly from above their heads, getting louder and louder.
Suddenly the door above burst open, and Avery came running down the stairs, holding a limp Anochera. He dumped her on the ground, breathing heavily. He looked different somehow, but she couldn't work out what it was. 'She woke up yet?' Lacrima asked quietly. He nodded. 'She opened her eyes but she was too weak to move. I didn't know what to do.'

She knelt beside Anochera. Her eyes were closed, her face pale as ever. She looked like she was sleeping peacefully. Lacrima took her slender hand and found it was solid as her own, a dark scarlet gash running across her palm. Lacrima's eyes widened and she looked up at Avery, who opened his trenchcoat to reveal a stabwound on his chest. Lacrima breathed in sharply, opening her mouth to speak, but suddenly Anochera sat up sharply, her eyes snapping open.

[Edited on 23/1/2004 by zwinger]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 04:00
Anochera was sleeping. Colours danced and flickered around her. They faded, to reveal a pair of soft brown eyes, but they danced away before she could say anything. Scarlet fire circled her, roaring, hot, smothering her, drowning her, She screamed and sat up. Avery and Lacrima were staring at her. She was weak and shaking, sweat and tears mixed on her cheeks. She took deep gulps of air, as memories flooded back to her, the knife, the blood. She felt strange.
Lacrima spoke first. “Are you, ok?” she asked uncertainly, holding out her hand. Anochera took it, and tried to stand up. She stumbled and fell into Avery, the blood on his chest still trickling. Without thinking, she reached out and touched it with her cut hand. Avery and Lacrima were watching her in astonishment. The blood on her hand mingled with Averys, and suddenly Anochera felt like there was fire coarsing through her veins, burning her from the inside. Se crumpled, not feeling the hands of Avry and Larima as they tried to catch her, not conciouse of anything except the burning in her blood. As abruptly as a started, it stopped. Shakily, she looked up at Lacrima and Avery. she took Lacrimas hand and pulled her self up, tottering a bit as she tried to regain her balance.
"What the heck was that?" asked Avery in astonishment.
"I dont know," replied Anochera shakily, "I feel weird!"
Lacrima rolled her eyes. " Anny, you nearly tried to kill yourself for boy wonder here, and you say you feel wierd? You need to take a reality check If you think your gonna be normal asfter that."
"Would someone mind telling me what the heck is going on?" asked a voice from behind them. Anochera, Lacrima and Avery whipped round, to see a tall white-blonde vampire walking towards them. Lacrima breathed. It was only Spike. Anochera and Avery still looked pretty tense though, they obviously hadn't met before. Lacrima stepped forward. "Spike, meet Avery and Anochera. Anochera, Avery, meet Spike."

Edited on 23/1/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]

[Edited on 24/1/2004 by Krissonia]

[Edited on 24/1/2004 by Krissonia]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 08:05
Lacrima threw up her head, grinning. 'Okay, introduction's over. Now lets go watch the show.'
She stalked off back into the main hallway they had fallen into, the others following. Anochera and Avery walked at the back, close together. There seemed to be something drawing them together, sharing each others' pain.

As they entered the dark cavernous hall, there was no sign of either of the two vampiresses. Suddenly, a soft noise came from behind Lacrima and she spun round to see Calica drop down from the broken banistor behind her, razor sharp nails extended, fangs bared. Her face cleared as she saw who it was. 'Brought the whole family along?' she spat, looking round on edge.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 10:12
Avery began to wonder what exactly he had agreed to when Anochera pressed her still-bleeding hand to the stab wound on his chest. She suddenly pulled away with a gasp, as if burned, looking shakey and pained. The conversation that followed floated past him, the words making sense but not meaning much. More had happened to him in the last half-an-hour than had happened since he had become a vampire.
Ignoring both Lacrima and the searing numbness of Anochera's blood mingling with his own as they cautiously walked down a shadowy hall. A soft sound behind Avery sent him turned swiftly around to see Calica drop to the floor like a cat.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 11:46
The four of them backed away Anochera instintivley infront of Lacrima. Avery saw her, and copied it, moving in front of Spike.
Spike started to protest, before Lacrima poked him, and whispered a few well chosen words about body guards that never die. Anochera heard, and rolled her eyes.
Calica narrowed her eyes at Avery.
"You were that guy who was hanging around with Talerra, weren't you?" She asked.
Avery shrugged. "What of it?" he asked, but he moved closer to Anochera. Calica stepped forwrds, her fangs glinting.
"Because, I want you to tell me where she is right now. That ok?" She asked acidly. Anochera answered first.
"She's hiding somewhere, but she doesnt want to fight you." she said quietly. "I dont know why."
Calica spun around to face Anochera. "You know this, how?" she spat. Anochera sighed. "You'd of thought that you would of noticed by now," she said, and then stuck her arm into the concrete wall and wrenched it out again. Calica's eyes hardened. "Where is she?" She hissed.
Anochera smiled. "Judging by the amount of time you've spent here talking to us, I'd say back at her apartment by now."
"You..." muttered Calica furiousley before turning and stalking up the stairs.
Spike spoke first. "whoa."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 12:33
Calica continued growling her whole way up the stairs and out into the day that had melted into night. She was tired of playing games. If she didn't get the chance to kill Talerra then fine. She'd kill someone else.
Calica stopped suddenly as that thought settled in her mind. Kill some one else... Calica drifted into an alley as easily as a shadow, just in the off chance that the stupid Talerra fan club had followed her out of the motel. With a heavy sigh she leaned against the wall and slid to the ground. This was the first time she'd ever been faced by some evil thing that had gotten the best of her by far, not only physically, but mentaly. It wasn't just that Talerra had, maybe not friends, but people helping her out, well because every vampire had their evil gang. No it was that she'd had Calica on a wild raving goose chase...and worse Calica had fell for it. Talerra had driven Calica to the point where she'd had become just as bad the things she hunted. Never before would she kill someone else just to settle her desire for blood. Ha she thought, how ironic. blood...
Warm drops of water threatened to break from the threshholds of her eyes, as she closed them to settle her mind. She couldn't bare the thought that she had let herself become to wreckless in her quest. The promise she'd made so long ago...that came to her every night as she slept...now seem worthless. She'd broken it, she was just as cruel as the creatures she hunted. What could she say for herself...she was one of them.
She couldn't hold back anymore. She felt the warm trail all the way cheek. A small noise escaped her lips, it was a whimpery sob.
No...I'm not like them. If I kill all of them...I might be doing the world a favor, but we'll see. No one dies unless they deserve it...and at the moment only Talerra does, but the rest have time to grant themselves a death wish. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and stepped back into the night. Moonlight surrounded her as she walked down the street. The knife she wiped out from her boots danced in the light from the moon. On her face sat the twsited grin of killer and her eyes sparled with fire. There was no sign that'd she'd just had a mentla break down, and no one was ever going to know. Not unless they'd been there, which no one had. Still in the back of her mind...there was a still a though that by stepping back out and resolving to kill Talerra, she'd also resolved to throw away her life of good and trade it in for the kill.

[Edited on 24/1/2004 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 01:35
"Something is definatley up with Calica." said Anochera, stepping away from Lacrima, "that wasn't her. I think that she may finally have cracked."
Avery stared at her. "how do you know all this stuff? he asked, amazed.
Lacrima answred for her. "It comes with the job description, boy wonder. There are loads of nifty bonuses. Anny might teach you some of them if she gets the chance. Meanwhile, the night is young, and I'm hungry." she said licking her lips. "Anyone want to go hunting?"
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 11:30
Avery winced and thought dryly, Boy Wonder; great, I've earned myself a nickname.
'And what job would that be, Lacrima, protecting helpless vampiresses because their too gutless to do it themselves?' He asked acidly.
Cracked, huh? 'And, if you want to rid yourself of Calica, I say now's the time to do it. Especially if she's emotionally off guard. So you do what you want but I say strike now if you're ever going to.' He had the feeling they wouldn't and suddenly wondered how long this stupid game of cat and mouse would continue. Why did they care what happened to Talerra or Calica anyway?
Glancing at Anochera, Avery suddenly wondered why she put up with Lacrima. He couldn't stand her and would do damn near anything to get out of her company. But Anochera just allowed herself to be used, as if she owed the other something.

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by Vende]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 11:51
Anochera felt Avery's mind working. She couldn’t do this to others, but with Avery it was different. Probably the blood. She was glad that he hadn't figured it out yet. He glanced at her, and Anochera could see exactly what he was thinking. Why do we care what happens to Talerra or Calica anyway? Why does she put up with Lacrima? I can't stand her, god she's such a bitch, but she just lets herself be used, as if she owes her something. Anochera smiled to herself. She felt like scaring 'boy wonder' at bit, see what would happen.
"In answer to your questions Avery," she said dryly, I don’t give a dam what happens to Talerra and Calica. And I put up with Lacrima because she's my friend, something I wouldn’t expect you to understand. And I do owe her something. I owe her my life. Oh yes, and the nickname suits you."
She watched with satisfaction as the surprise and shock flashed up on Avery's face.
"How do you do that?" he asked hoarsely. Anochera smiled to herself "Like Lacrima said, It's all in the job description, and this job involves being half dead. Now if no one minds, I'm going."
And she stepped up in the air and walked out. Without a second thought, Avery followed.
Lacrima turned to Spike. "Mortal sounds nice, don't ya think? The night is still young." She said, her teeth glinting.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 05:13
Avery growled and stalked after Anochera. Her words had flustered him, not mention stirred his anger from embers to flames.
'Fine, then Anny, are there any other of these little 'gifts' that I should know about? Perhaps some way to keep my thoughts from prying intruders, hmm?' he looked at her pointedly.
'And please, I beg you, forgive my grievious ignorance. No, I would know nothing of friends as they are a foreign subject to me and something I have often seen as a weakness. Leverage, if you will, to be used against a person who is stupid enough to acquire them. And I certainly hope you don't expect the same from me as Lacrima does from you, becuase I have will of my own and would not wish to burdned with such vulnerability.'
He stopped and rubbed his temples, sighing. Why was everything so complicated now? He used to think nothing could be more complicated than the hate and bitterness he bore for the world and himself, but Avery wasn't so sure now. Before, the only reason he had lived for was because he was simply too much of a cravenly coward to end his own life. Avery almost laughed at the irony: His reason for living was to take his own life. Now what reason did he have? Simply because he couldn't die? Or was there something else, perhaps, that he hadn't found yet? Abruptly, Avery stopped thinking on all this and tried to clear his mind entirely. He lifted his head and caught back up with Anochera who had just looked over her shoulder, probably wondering why he had stopped.

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by Vende]

[Edited on 1/26/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 08:12
(occ. i'm the only one posting please dont die thread! :cry: )

Anochera heard the rhetorical questions spat at her back. She braced herself as each word hit her like a ton of bricks. She turned and went back to Avery.
"look, I'm sorry about earlier. I was just annoyed about Talerra."
She attempted a weak smile. Avery remained sullen, but she could feel him growing slightly less angry.
"you were doing the right thing by the way, just keep emptying your mind, find quiet and then listen. you might find that you can do more than you thought."
AVery looked at Anochera suspiciousley, but decided to try it. He closed his eyes and slowly emptied his mind, clearing it, letting go of all thoughts, and as his thoughts grew quieter, he heard another noise, quiet at first, growing louder, a sort of chatter, he opened his eyes, shocked, but the noise didnt go away. He realised that he was hearing Anocheras thoughts. he stepped backwards, down the stairs, except he didnt step down the stairs. he looked down, and realised that he was standing in midair.
"woah." he said

[Edited on 29/1/2004 by Krissonia]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 12:11
(its not dead yet... not much to say tho...cant think of anythin to do...but at least post isn't dying))

Calica rounded yet another corner, stake in hand. She walked briskly down the street, in and out of the faded flickering lights cast by street lamps. One more corner and she was standing in front of Talerra's home.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 05:18
Talerra sat on her back steps, a pain in her head growing by the minute. Something wasn't right, ever since she had fallen through the floor of the palace, she hadn't felt right. She leaned her head against the house, closing her eyes. All of her senses were off, it was as if they had been turned on to 'human' mode.

[Edited on 1/29/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 03:01
Avery looked in amazement at the ground below him, then at Anochera. how was it that she wasn't mad at him in the least? She had even apologized.....
'How-' he began, but was cut off as he suddenly fell crashing to the ground, where he landed in a heap.
'Urgh. Does that happen often?' Avery stared up at the ceiling for a moment, then got to his feet and straightened himself out.
'The falling thing. I mean, every time I think will I go crashing to the ground, or is just a thing that comes with practice?'
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 05:54
Anochera winced as Avery fell to the ground. 'Urgh. Does that happen often?' he asked, 'The falling thing. I mean, every time I think will I go crashing to the ground, or is just a thing that comes with practice?'
She offered him a hand up. "With some practise, you'll be able to do anything without worrying about falling. It's only because you're new. And in answer to your earlier question, I don't get mad at people very easily, especially not you."

[Edited on 30/1/2004 by Abraon]
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 07:35
'Oh, am I that special, then?' Avery laughed and stopped abruptly. That sound.... Laughter. It sounded so foreign to his ears. How long had it been since he had last laughed? Avery couldn't remember..... ages it seemed like.
'So, where exactly are we going? And,' he added as an afterthought, 'is there any way you can maybe, stop hearing my thoughts? Just curious cause it'd be nice to have my mind to myself again.' Avery flashed a crooked grin at Anochera, genuinely hoping there was some way to get her to stop. it was rather unnerving to think that someone could know your every thought.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 05:29
(May i ask where Spike is right now-im lost. sorry and thanx)
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 05:55
Anochera blushed slightly and cursed herself. Why had she said that last bit? She hadn't meant to speak it out loud. Luckily, Avery hadn't noticed her face, which was bright scarlet.
'So, where exactly are we going?' He asked, 'And is there any way you can maybe, stop hearing my thoughts? Just curious cause it'd be nice to have my mind to myself again.' He flashed her a grin, and Anochera suddenly realised that she had never seen him smile.
"I'm not sure where we're going. We could maybe see what's up between Calica and Talerra, but I'm not that bothered. I don't know how you can block your mind, I can't block mine either. luckily, you havn't discovered that yet." she flashed him a grin, then swept up the stairs and out of the motel.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 07:05
Lacrima talked Spike into getting a bite. "Hey I think I got a good place. The new night club on Crest."
She followed him to the club where there was a line waiting to get in. "Well I guess this 'ill do for a buffet. I see my souflet already, see ya in a bit."
He saw Lacrima walk off and he gathered the nerve to take his first bite in some time.
"Hey there, Love, you wanna go somewhere quiet."
She was dressed in a white halter top and some sparkling jeans. She walked with Spike to the dark alley"So what kind of girls you into?" and then she went to kiss him.
Spike let the animal out and bit the girl. He tore into her flesh drank the blood. He felt the searing joy in unleashing what he kept inside because of his regained soul.
After his dinner he met back up with Lacrima who had again bumped into Anchora and Avery.

(is this ok?)

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 11:07
Rolling his eyes Avery followed Anochera out of the motel. No, he hadn't figured that out yet and it irked him to no end.
The streets were dark and few people were, except for those who were spending their nights in clubs. and so that's were Avery and Anochera found themselves headed, for no reason in particular except that neither of them had any other ideas.
They turned a corner that led into and alleyway, but Avery stopped dead in his tracks. Lacrima leaned casually against a wall letting a figure that would have stood beside her slump to the ground. He suddenly felt rather disgusted at the thought of having drunk a human's blood. She licked her fangs and jerked her head up to look at the two of them.
'You again, Boy wonder?' Lacrima spat. 'Ah, and you too Anny? Hmm... you seemed to have taken a liking to each,' she smiled devilishly. Avery straightened and felt a blush creeping up his cheeks, all the while he tried not to think anything.
At that moment, Spike rounded the corner, seeming slightly surprised to find himself in the company of Anochera and Avery again so soon.
'Ahh... brilliant, the whole family back together again. Isn't it charming?' Lacrima laughed. Avery just glared at her through narrowed eyes and hoped to god that they could get the heck out of there soon.

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Vende]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 12:43
(ooc. where are Talerra and Calica? we havnt seen you for a while)

'You again, Boy wonder?' spat Lacrima. 'Ah, and you too Anny? Hmm... you seemed to have taken a liking to each,' she smiled devilishly. Anochera concentrated her entire mind on not turning red. Or nearly all of her mind, part of it was still tuned into Avery,who had gone red, and was concentrating on not thinking anything. why? The thought intrigued her.....

At that moment Spike rounded the corner. Anochera could see by the blood on his lips that he too had been feeding. She felt the bile rise in her throat. Spike looked a little suprised to see Anochera and Avery so soon. 'Ahh... brilliant, the whole family back together again. Isn't it charming?' Anochera felt her hands ball into fists. Lacrima seemed, almost drunk on blood and vodka, her pupils were dilated and she seemed louder and cruler than before, Anochera was almost scared of her.

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Krissonia]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 01:06
Spike found Lacrima utterly drunk. "Wha' got into you?"
"Ahh... brilliant, the whole family back together again. Isn't this charming?"
Spike came to Lacrime to help steady her.
"So where do we go from here?"he asked.
He could see Anochera was starving.
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 11:49
Lacrima grinned satisfiedly, licking her lips. Lately, she had forgotten so much, the thrill of mortal fear, the taste of blood... all thanks to those mortal-loving fools. How did she get in with them in the first place? Lacrima tried to remember but she couldn't seem to think straight.

Spike came up and gently steadied her. 'So where do we go from here?' he asked. Lacrima laughed callously. 'Lets give the lovers some privacy shall we?' She snarled, throwing off Spike and trying to stalk off, but she found the world suddenly swimming around her. She could someone shouting, yet it seemed oddly distant and muffled. Her eyes widened as she found herself falling, and then darkness.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 01:57
((sorry...hw...drama....no more life....lol))

Calica closed her eyes and in two second was standing before Talerra who looked startled and angry at the same time.
"Get out of my home you little wretch. I've already said you can't kill me. You're only wasting your time. But on the other hand...you can be killed." Talerra grinned, but Calica saw something different in her aura, and her grin was even more malicious.
"I don't care how or even if I can kill you, but if it takes me running this through you..." She paused to hold up her knife, glinting in the moonlight. " Until I find the right spot....well then....I have all night." She hit Talerra in the jaw with her free hand, just to see her reaction.
In the back of her mind, her own voice screamed at her to stop...before she lost herself.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 02:50
(((Know how that goes.....)))
Avery snickered as Lacrima crumpled to the ground. He snickered again as he saw that no one particularly rushed forward to check if she was okay. At the same time, though, he knew this was all petty nonsense and..... And what? What did they have to do? Why should they go to help Talerra, who had never done anything for them?
Shrugging, Avery glanced at Anochera, her dark eyes holding his gaze for a moment, and he knew she could tell his thoughts. It wasn't horrible, really, to share your thoughts with someone. as long as one kept that in mind and wasn't surprised when their own unvoiced questions received anwers.

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by Abraon]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 05:35
((I'm bringing in Talerra's sister Tru, she's in the db and she doesn't exactly get along with her.))

Talerra took the force of the hit, standing, but sitting just as quickly as she stood. Her head throbbed in pain. "Just back off. Okay? I'm not in the mood to deal with you."

Calica laughed. "You couldn't deal with me if you wanted to."

A girl looking similar to Talerra appeared out of the shadows behind Calica. She spoke with a slight accent. "It's not very nice to hit my sister."

Calica turned around. Standing before her was a girl with long red hair, streaked with black, strawberry, and rich brown. She was wearing all black leather and chainmail, a sword strapped to her back. She smiled, her blood stained lips parting, baring her white fangs.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 12:15
Avery met Anocheras eyes for a moment, and she felt all his thoughts, feelings and emotions wash over her. There was something else to, that she couldnt put her finger on, something about Avery..... She gave up, and instead listened to him thinking. It isn't horrible, really, to share your thoughts with someone. as long as you keep it in mind and aren't surprised when you're own unvoiced questions received anwers. Anochera could feel a smile playing over her lips, but it quickly faded when she saw Lacrima lying on the floor. She sighed, I guess we'll have to move her, she thought to herself.
"Pity." said Avery, "I prefere her like this."

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 03:34
(ooc. where is everyone?)
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 04:17
(((-walks in, head hanging guiltily- Sorry, I had a severe case of writer's block. I think the epidemic is going around.... However, I am cured now! )))
Avery watched from the side as Spike and Anochera dragged Lacrima back into the night club to dump her in a chair at some lonely table. Normally, he would have helped, but not Lacrima. Avery wouldn't help her for anyone. But, it could be fun trying to get her back to her feet...... With a mischievous grin on his face, Avery quickly made his way to the bar and got a bottle of water. Of course he received an odd look from the bartender. Water? At a bar? Avery, however, shrugged it off and just as swiftly went back to the table Lacrima was slumped over. He promptly unscrewed the cap, yanked the vampiress's head back and poured it over her.
Lacrima's eyes flew open and she came to with a sputter. Avery snickered as she got to her feet and began her stream of curses, foul names, and other insulting comments, all interspersed with the various use of 'Boy wonder'.
'You little rat-bas-'
'Indeed, I am' Avery interrupted, ' and proud of it as well, but aren't we here for, oh uhm, I dunno, a reason? I mean, your reason, of course, because I actually have no purpose here.' Avery folded his arms across his chest and tapped his foot idly on the floor, waiting expectantly for someone to do something.

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by Vende]
zwinger
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 06:22
Suddenly there was cold, shooting all over Lacrima like a million needles. Her eyes shot open, and she found herself soaked in water, sitting at a table. Avery was standing over her, a superior smile plastered all over his ratty little face. She stood up, knocking the chair over, curses streaming out of her mouth.

'Indeed I am' Avery interrupted her smugly, 'and proud of it as well, but aren't we here for, oh uhm, I dunno, a reason? I mean, your reason, of course, because I actually have no purpose here.'
Lacrima narrowed her mascara smudged eyes. 'You tell me, Wise-guy. I have no idea what I'm doing here, or what happened.'
She cringed as she ran her fingers over a bruise on her forehead. 'Was it bad?'

(lol - yes - writer's block post-ye peeps!)

[Edited on 8/2/2004 by zwinger]

[Edited on 9/2/2004 by Abraon]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email