Ayla :love:
orlis_gal

[Edited on 4/5/2004 by NenyaGold]
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The New Dragonbreath Inn: OOC Discussions
on: December 25, 2003 07:08
Oh, btw, I've posted a note on the "Elves-please read" board about Axeia! Go check it out if you all want!! Hee hee!

Ayla
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 02:41
Nice post. I still think Axiea is great how she is, though..

[Edited on 26/12/2003 by Galadreil112]
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 12:19
I second that
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 05:41
Awwwww! Thanks you guys! I'll post more later! Busy day tofay, and it ain't over yet! :dizzy:
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 11:42
I will be away til the second of January, hope everyone had a nice christmas/whatever else you celebrate and i hope everyone has a happy new year!!!
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2003 07:31
Well Ladies and Gents I am back! and reading all that has been posted while I was away. I AM PUMPED! I'm ready to get back into this rp and do some major posting, but tomorrow as it is Midnight here!!! I will say one thing. I didn't read all but I do know your traveling to the Old DragonBreath Inn so I'll just post when ya'll get there as if I had been traveling. See you guys bright and early tomorrow!
and here's a late MERRY CHRISTMAS YAAAA"LLLL
hehe(From Arkansas a hyuck)
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate: and though I oft have passed them by, a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 02:32
Welcome back, Naur. Well, we are already at the Inn, and a new person has joined us, NenyaGold. The travelers meet them while Maethor and Goldie walked in, thinking no one was there. Right now the characters are just talking and sorts, drinking Mirovur, but most of us have writer's block so we don't know what the characters are talking about.
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 08:27
Hay, I'm not new! Just re-occurring. :love:

Welcome back, Naur!

Hopefully Galad and I will get to Live RP today and unblock this writer's block.

(Psst... Nim - I think the travelers walked in on Maethor and Goldie... And don't forget Bruinen and Wilin... We're all here!)
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 08:54
Huh? I don't remember any NenyaGold? just kiddin wouldn't forget ya! You guys aren't the only one's with writer's block. I don't know what to say either...lol
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate: and though I oft have passed them by, a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 08:58
Sorry, NenyaGold! Wilin would peck my eye out if I forget him again
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 12:54
Happy New Year everyone!!!!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!! Uh...um...wait a minute...no. That's "don't do anything I WOULD do!!!" Yeah...that's it!!!

*raises her glass and toasts her RPG friends*

A Safe and Happy one to you all!!
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 01:07
*tips hat*

Why thank you!

Okay:

1.Axeia's Escape: Ayla, what are your plans for where this may go?

2.Old Dragonbreath...what now?: The Old Dragonbreath Inn visit needs to get to a point, for lack of a better explanation. What are everyone's ideas for how it could go?
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 10:40
It's 2004!!! Yay!!! Oh...wait...that means resolutions. Grrr. Must improve self this year. Ha. Same resolution I have every year. Bleah. Anyway!!

1. Axeia's Escape: She has successfully drawn Elethian and the Alliance Army away from the outpost, which was her intention. She intends to lead them into Gondor to rescue Tendromer's daughter from the slave trader, but I think along the way, she's going to have a minor personal setback. After all, she has an army again, and power is a seductive foe. I think she's going to give into her Dark past and wreak a little havoc until something comes along to stop her. The Pillar, perhaps? We'll see where the Muse takes me with her.

2. The Old Dragonbreath Inn: Didn't you go there because Thenglas had a dream, Nim? Wasn't there some stranger you were supposed to be finding? Noth is there to help you find him, and keep the Pillar safe. Now you have Goldie and her friends to help you, also. (Hi Goldie!! Nice to see you back!!!) You're great at coming up with intrigue, Nim! You'll think of something!
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 12:08
I read this after my most recent post. Little did I recognize that I did both things in one! Lol.

Well, I said Thenglas would come back, so he will.
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 01:57
Too late, Nim! Axeia has Thenglas now! Mwah ha ha!! The Third Trial of the Prophecy is being fulfilled! (You did want to know when it would be done! Hee hee!!)

I think later they and they others from the Inn, along with the Tawarwaith from the Alliance Army should band together to defeat that bad guy in Esgaroth that you're looking for. He could be the "unknown evil" in the prophecy. What do you think??

Don't worry! Axeia is only doing what she can to protect Thenglas from Elethian, although it appears to be betrayal. Too bad you didn't stop at the Inn first and find her note. :evil:

Have fun! This is great!!
NenyaGold
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 02:20
Ayla, thank you for the warm welcome back! :heart:

I have a tip about New Year Resolutions. Many years ago I made one that I have stayed with ever since: *Never make a New Year Resolution!*

As for ideas about where we go from here, I think these are great! You guys are so creative! :love:
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 02:48
Aha, I seem to be captured. This ought to get interesting...

Yeah, that "unknown guy" could be the sercet evil. He's not an orc, he once served Sauron...hmm...I'll think about that one.
NenyaGold
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 11:31
You should know by now that no secret is safe with me!!! :heart:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ AYLALEIA ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 08:30
Awwwwwwww!!! Thanks Goldie!! :blush:

It was a very happy one, thanks!! Hubby presented me with a beautiful Gothic ring, and some friends surprised me with a party at my favorite Mexican restaurant! I'm so spoiled!! And you guys spoil me too, reading my lengthy posts! Thanks for everything, ya'll!!

Hugs,

Ayla
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 12:03
Lol we can't help but read your posts Aylaleia there so detailed and interesting! Anyways happy used to be your birthday!
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 08:12
Nice orc post, Nim!!! We're gonna have some fun with this one!! We have to find a way to get Integra and Goldie involved, and Nemuriko. I feel like I'm monopolizing things! (And if I am, let me know and I'll cut it out!)

So....:

1. Are we going to have another battle at Amon Hen?? That would be fun!

2. Should Axeia and Thenglas snipe at each other for a while longer before they become friends, or shall we start introducing a reluctant, tempestuous bond between them? What does everyone (especially you, Nim!) want to see done with these two? I can do a 180 as well, and have her totally revert to her Dark past. Let me know what you all think. I know we've touched on this issue before, but we never really decided anything. I don't mind being a baddie! You know what they say, "and when she was good, she was very very good, but when she was bad she was better." :evil:

This is so much fun! You all are wonderful!!

Hugs,
Ayla
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 02:18
Thanks, I didn't make the orcs move out if we planned otherwise, but its a great possibilty

1. That would be good, but I think it may take the orcs about a week or two to get to Amon Hen, and that's a long wait. It would, however, take them less time if we were in a place such as Mirkwood, Esgaroth, or Erebor, but the Warg calvaries are out and running. Maybe the Warg Calvary attacks, then we go to Esgaroth (Thenglas and Axeia decided it), then the army comes....maybe, still some more details needed to rough out

2. Maybe they should snap at each other, and then they slowly become friends. We still need to think of the whole marriage thing, however.

Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 08:10
1. Warg Riders are good! Always have fun with those

2.Yes, I think snapping at eachother for a bit, then I was thinking maybe they could draw closer when or if battle begins.

[Edited on 10/1/2004 by Abraon]
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 10:08
Hmm. Where we be going with it now?
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 05:21
Hmmm. Like some have said. We COULD go back to the Inn and let things settle down for about a week. Don't know if you guys can hold out though
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 07:08
Hehe. So much action!
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 10:30
Great post, Nim!!! Hubby and I are going out of town tonight, but I'll try to post later on when I get to my destination! Have fun while I'm gone, all! I'll be back on Thursday, if not Friday. Hubby is having surgery on his back (it's been planned for a while now; my incident was just bad timing! Hee hee!) and he'll be in the hospital a day at least. Talk to you all later!!

Hugs,
Ayla

[Edited on 15/1/2004 by Abraon]
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 07:59
Oki! We'll pray for that to go well! Now, *eyes Nim and Galad* with Featured Roleplay on it's way and our category next. Some one needs to post and we need to get us back on page 1! I'll post if ya'll gots yourselfs a writer's block
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 04:32
I'm back home now! Everything went well with hubby's surgery, and he is pain-free for the first time in nearly a year! Thanks for the good wishes!

[Edited on 16/1/2004 by Aylaleia]
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 10:12
So, I've added Celcamer, Noth, Elethian and Melathir to the RPG character database! Check them out if you want!! Let me know what you all think!!

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&uid=16770

[Edited on 16/1/2004 by Aylaleia]

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by Abraon]
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 12:14
Nauuuuur, where have you two been? Whats up? Wheres Nim? Bah!
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 07:53
Okay! So I posted my pic in two different places in the gallery! First, under "A-I" in Members, and under "RPG Characters." There's one of me by myself in Members, and one of me side by side with Axeia in RPG. They should be uploaded in a couple days, I hope! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Ayla
NenyaGold
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 08:21
Ayla, the photos are wonderful! It's so nice to finally put a face with the words! (hint hint Nim, Naur...)

Congratulations everyone, for being nominated in this week's Featured RPG!!! :love:
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 08:38
Those are Very beautiful pictures! and I was the first to post a comment on them! Shame! Shame!

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by Naurmaethor]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email