Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The New Dragonbreath Inn: OOC Discussions
on: February 25, 2004 02:21
Too bad about orlis_gal. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Durin. The disarming was a good point, Nim! Standard procedure, really!

Let's hope Thenglas can keep Axeia quiet, lest she insult King Eomer!

I did have one question, Nim. Should it be noted somewhere that we want new members, but that we're semi-scripted? I've noticed a lot of threads say something like that on the Roleplay forum.

Yay! Edoras!! This is gonna be fun!!!
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 03:19
Considering my post, I had a question. Perhaps, if Axeia does in fact insult Eomer and he does not ratify Thenglas' proposition, perhaps Lothriel can be ill & someone could heal her, thus Eomer must be in their debt? Wow, long sentence. It may work, just something to consider.

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by maeghin]
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 08:36
Hello?? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Post?? Nim?? Did Eomer fall asleep?? Where is everyone. We've been standing in front of Eomer for five days already...... :dizzy:
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 02:27
I'm confused too! Nim has to post since none of us play Eomer...
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 08:05
I'm going out of town for a week tonight, everyone! I'll try to check my e-mail and reply to any posts made if I possibly can. I should be home next Sunday, if not before!

Until then,

Ayla
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 06:11
Yah..umm this might be just be my Male gene speaking but I was just thinking as I wrote my post that it'd be cool if we weren't granted permission and he sentenced us to be hung for tresspassing and like bringing an army and assassin into his lands..or something. Then we could escape someway. Just to me and maybe it's cause I'm a teenage boy...that would be the coolest thing.

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by Naurmaethor]
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate: and though I oft have passed them by, a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 03:29
Hmmm...well, In my new post Eomer nearly blows himself to shreds with his own words. Yep, he is gonna be annnnnngry.

I'll have to think about that, although that would be interesting. There is Galad's plan, which is that Eomer's wife is sick in bed and Integra heals her, and only then are we granted permission.

Hurry over to the thread, Naur! It's time for Dornadann to answer to the King. DUM DA DUMM...MUAHAHAHA! :evil:
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 05:37
Hehe thanks for getting me into this! Now he'll behead me too! Hehe..well sorry for the short post. Guess it's expected from me. Well my rping motto! Quality is better than quantity whether there's any Quality at all!

[Edited on 13/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate: and though I oft have passed them by, a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 05:52
OOOOH! OOOH! *waves hand frantically int he air*

I have.. ANOTHER IDEA! "Oh, great.."

Heehee. I like your idea, Naur. Perhaps Eomer could catch Integra looking after Lothriel, and sentence them to death. It could also be on the day Enkil returns from getting Lothriel's meds.. etc. Whaddya think?

[Edited on 14/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 08:45
I'm home now!! I just posted, and I hope I didn't upset anyone's plans! However, if the plan was to get us in trouble.....:evil:

Hopefully Eomer will see reason and let Axeia train his men. A bored assassin is not a good thing to have around, and if eh's going to make them wait around while the Inn could be under attack, Axeia is going to make his life miserable until he lets them go. Unless of course, Thenglas reins her in.

Hee hee hee!
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 10:17
I posted pics and bios of Axeia's mother and father on the RPG Char Database. You should recognize Axeia's mother...I couldn't resist!! (See the "Elves - They're Everywhere!" thread for an explaination!) Anyway, here's the link if you want to see them: Berenruscon and Anneruiel.

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&uid=16770
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 02:24
IT'S XENA!!!!!!!!!
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 06:22
I was thinking I could have Axeia's father show up sometime soon, everyone. Perhaps he could find her in Edoras and make her case to Eomer, King to King? Thoughts??

Where is everyone going with their characters, here at Edoras? Axeia has some soldiers to train, so she's happy for the time being, even if she and Thenglas are at it again. Ideas?? This is so fun!!

Ayla

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 03:07
Hehehe...MUAHAH!:evil: That's a great plan!

And then, you remember that Faramir and Eowyn are coming. I'm guessing we could split the roles if you want (unlike our previous thoughts of them both under one control). However, I will assume their control unless one of you wants both or one of them.

With Faramir, this could be almost like Middle Earth's "Big Four"...erm..."Big Three"

I alos have a twist to add. As you have read, Angijak sent Felbeast messengers to Rohan to declare war. I'm going to make one or both of them come to Edoras and announce war as it (or they) try to pillage and kill as much as possible while trying to still get out alive (emphasis on try) We can have them declare it when the Big Three is there. The question is who they can threaten (they would try to kill whom they proclaim it to). The Kings is an obvious and good choice, or one of our travelers, maybe even more than one at a time. Thenglas and Axeia threatened together would be interesting...

Thoughts??

Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 06:33
Ooooh! Good idea, Nim! Axeia is used to being a target, if you want to go that route with her and Thenglas.

As for Faramir and Eowyn, I don't know their characters well enough to provide an accurate portrayal of them, so I cede that privilege to someone else better suited than I.

Cheers!

Ayla

[Edited on 22/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 07:13
I like all ideers! So let's just see how this goes. And all you amateurs watch out for Dornadann's butt kicking action! Oorah!

edit: Bringing us to page 5!

[Edited on 22/3/2004 by Naurmaethor]
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 01:17
Ametuers? I think not, young one! Ayla and I are older than ye! Hahahah!

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 05:13
Oh really? That doesn't mean you'd be better fighters. Could mean that you break your back unsheathing your sword eh?
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 02:15
Ooh man, somebody better hold me back...
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 07:07
*Ayla rises to her full height of 5' 3/4"*

Hey hey hey! Save it for the orcs in the forum, you two!

Speaking of the forum....WOULD ONE OF YOU POST ALREADY?? Integra is sleeping, and Dornadann is STILL IN THE SHOWER! :heart:

And no pleading writer's block. Pick up the thread and run with it. What is your character thinking? (or in Integra's case, dreaming?) What are you doing next? Axeia will be training troops. Does anyone want in on this?? Dornadann could help train them in Ranger skills. Integra has her hands full healing the Queen.

It can be the next day already, right Nim?

Hugs,

Ayla

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 01:55
Yeah, yeah.. I'll go post.
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 11:34
If Galad and I moved a little fast for you, Nim, or this isn't the way you wanted to go right now, let us know and we will edit!

Of course, it's nice for Axeia to come after Thenglas for a change!

Ayla
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 02:28
No no, its all fine. *swashbuckles the last remains of arguing with his...erm...PVC pipe*
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 03:06
A side note here: Faramir and Eowyn will be here in our thread soon.

Hey Alya, do you think our characters could go soap opera/ blockbuster romantic film lovey dubbey when Axeia confesses, sometime soon, or should they wait? Sorry if that description grossed any of you out (It did to me)
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 04:22
Ummmm...I don't think that Axeia is the lubby dubby type! But, they should admit their feelings for each other plainly soon. Perhaps in the next few posts...if all goes well. Hee hee. They should stand together before the two Kings. Axeia's daddy is not a happy camper, and she will need her Pillar of Strength in order to face the man who Exiled her! I'll post later! Going to see ROTK at our "dollar" theater tonight! See ya!!

P.S. Romance...we could do that a little. Bargain sealed with a Aragorn/Arwen kiss, perhaps??

[Edited on 3/26/2004 by Aylaleia]
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 04:29
Aha..that's good. I knew it wasn't that way with both of them, but it was just to get my point across.

P.S: I'll think about that one.
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 03:34
Okay, the war started. I decided not to do that personal declare thingy and wait for a big battle. Instead I'm doing almost a Battle of London type thing, except less attacking and more watching by the enemy. When I said that Axeia and Thenglas could now see the terror at Edoras, I meant that it is in the future. We will post a little more about the travel and discussions until we plan to be able to see the problem at Edoras from a distance. Know what I mean?
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 03:37
I think so...but will we be able to get back into Edoras??

Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 01:37
Yes we will. Remember that there are a thousand Riders of Rohan circling around the city. Sorry If my description was confusing to any of you, it still is a bit confusing for me.

On the other hand, I don't think we should attempt to attack them with the only hope Edoras would have to kill them: the Nightmares. You know that they have to land somewhere when they get killed, that mean they'd land on the city and crush homes. So maybe after a few days they just leave because they think they've done enough or their scared away by something a few days later. Thoughts?
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 06:00
Hmm. I really should read the OOC before I post. Hehe. I guess I'll go edit, but yeah. Read it first and tell me when I should change it. THe bests will crush homes anyway, right? Maybe it could be a new chapter in the NDBI: Reconstruction of Rohan!

Anyone? Is it just me and my thoughts? Maybe Doranadann and Integra can stay behind for a while when Axeia and Thenglas go to see the King.

Where is Naur? *hiss*
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 02:11
I forgive you, Galad. This may be painful, but if we want them to stay, more Felbeasts will come and the Nightmares and all will have to be driven away. Makes it more dramatic than editing, doesn't it?

Yeah where is Naur?:angry:
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 04:31
I have to go to work now, but I had a couple thoughts. Axeia's Erui should be back the day after the one were on now; you know, her three "Special Forces" guys. Also, her daddy is on his way to Edoras this morning with the whole of her Army. He might be of some help, once he gets here. Nim, when should I have him arrive? Her Army moves faster than a Mortal one, (remember Helm's Deep? hee hee) and could be there in two days as opposed to three. (King Berenruscon intercepted her Army the day we left for Edoras; they didn't get much further from where we left them.)

Let me know, and I'll post this evening when I get home!
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 05:20
I forgive you, Galad. This may be painful, but if we want them to stay, more Felbeasts will come and the Nightmares and all will have to be driven away. Makes it more dramatic than editing, doesn't it?

Yeah where is Naur?:angry:

Yah sorry. I was gone all weekend. Member why?
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 12:34
Even with such a genius mind that is mine (hah hah hah.) I'm not follwing ya, Nim.. Put it out, in twelve words or less how I should change it. I have a migraine. :cry:
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 03:14
My twelve words or less:

Don't change it. It's fine right now.

Oh I won't be able to post like I said I would today. Too pooped.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email