Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678
Author Topic:
Idril_Took
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Who is your favorite character?
on: February 16, 2008 09:29
My favourite character throughout the films, in particular is Sam, he's so lovable and cute and was an amazing friend to Frodo!! :love:
HaldirofLorien13
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2008 11:13
Gotta say Haldir, but legolas is cool
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2008 12:25
The three hunters are defenetly my favourites, but i like Aragorn the best

but just one thing.. who is Lurtz?
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: February 21, 2008 08:55
Lurtz was the leader of the Uruk-hai who killed Boromir with four arrows and then was decapitated by Aragorn.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Imahobbitgirl2
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: March 03, 2008 07:38
P-I-P-P-I-N!! PIPPIN!!

And then the other hobbits. They're interchangeable, depending on my mood. Oh, and Gollum.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2008 04:56
Pippin, Haldir, Denethor, Faramir and Elrond
crystalarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2009 11:48
Arwen all the way!!

Then I like Legolas, Gandalf, Pippin, Aragorn, Frodo and Gimli.
narnianhobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2009 11:05
Well, LoTR is SO rich in character development that it's hard to choose a favorite. These days, though, I'm leaning towards Aragorn, Eowyn, Arwen, Legolas, Pippin and Frodo as my favs.

However, my all-time favorite character in LoTR is, by far, Sam. It was his steely resolve, undying determination, and, ultimately, his love for and loyalty to Frodo, that, IMO made the quest suceed. I mean, even when Frodo was at his worst and sent Sam home, he still came back rescued his master. And when Frodo was near death and ready to give up, Sam carried him up Mount Doom. And countless other times where he saved Frodo. I honestly think that Sam is truly the hero of LoTR.

After all, "Frodo wouldn't have gotten very far without Sam."
Pippin_Luv
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2009 12:01
Pippin is my favorite of all time.

But I really do like Aragorn's character. His personality is awesome.

It's hard to pick just one. All of them have such great qualities!
peamaps
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2011 05:47
Legolas
eruanna246
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2011 01:09
I have two favourites, can I do that?

Eowyn because she's stronger than most of the men even though she's the only female fighter. It's great when you see a girl kick butt!! She's so cool!!!

And obviously Legolas because he's amazing at fighting and his weapons are awesome and he never misses a shot and he can sense danger which is cool and he doesn't get hurt once and his hair is always perfect and he's just plain hot and, oh what the heck, I LOVE YOU LEGGY!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
lanthiriel1
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2011 08:16
Éowyn... of course. She inspires me, despite her difficult history. In the end she found courage, true love, and was a strong woman of good character.
--- Lanthiriel Tolwen "Not all those who wander are lost."-J.R.R.Tolkien
IsilduresBane9862
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2012 09:57
Ouch...this is hard...I would usually say ALL OF THEM...but I do have major crush on Elijah Wood and absolutely <3 Frodo, however, Sam always touches me at the end, how he persiveres and supports Frodo, he is always optimistic and I admire him so much, a true hero... BUT...then there is Gandalf who is just...amazeballs...I love his stick thing and how he always hits Denethor with it (sorry, having a blonde moment and cannot remember the correct term)...And then Arwen is graceful, Eowyn is sweet...Merry and Pippin are adorable...Gimli is abrupt bit hilarious, Legolas is Hot, Aragorn is heroic...OK I DONT NOW!!!!!! ;D
coral
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Who is your favorite character?
on: March 22, 2012 09:03
1. Elrond, well I find him hot; but also for his wiseness, his skills as a healer, and his life story.
2. Faramir. Always loyal, so honest, and he looks as if he is going to cry every time he meets Denethor(cute!)
3. Theoden. A sad life, looks somehow cute, and his courage, even when he's very old..
hobbitsrock
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2012 04:53
My favorite characters are the hobbits, in this order: Frodo, Merry, Sam, Pippin.
ArwenElfMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2012 04:39
Sam all the way. I mean, he is S0 loyal. He sticks with Frodo. no. matter. what. and he is so honest, and sweet, and caring, and has the sweetest little eyes and he goes through so much, but keeps going--all for Frodo. never thinking of himself. doesn't think highly of himself. and is just so sweet and cute, oh my i love him. alot. ahhh, to be Rosie Cotton
but Galadriel is pretty cool to, but Sam is the best!
"What are we holding onto, Sam?" "That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo. and it's worth fighting for."
<< First45678
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email