Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: February 11, 2004 06:28
(Ooc: *laughing so hard she can barely post*)

Aranel laughed at Anejey and the elf and dwarf duo (ooc: kind of like the dynamic duo ). Then Random Flailingman landed and she burst out laughing even harder when he continued to flail his arms. "You are all the weirdest people I have ever met!" She exclaimed as she lost her balance from laughing and crashed onto the floor of the canyon. After a few moments she regained her composure and said, "So are we going to travel along this canyon or are we going to climb back up?"

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Abraon]
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 06:45
"Cal-len-sen.......Nevah hoidah yaz!"

Anejey's head whipped back to the hysterical shapeshifter.

"Climb? Yes! Yes, of course we shall climb! Like squirrels shall we climb! Like furriest beavers!"

She pulled a large suction-cup from seemingly-nowhere and promptly stuck it to the wall of the canyon. Then, propping her feet up on the wall, she pulled the device of vaccuum from the wall to replant it--and fell onto the canyon floor. Again she tried, and again, and once more, and once for good measure, and once for propriety's sake, and once out of spite, and once for sorrow--all with the same result.

Three feet away, an elevator door sat forlornly in the side of the rock face.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 06:56
Aranel went over to the elevator door and said, 'Hmm what does this button do?" she pushed the button and the door popped open suprising her. She looked over at Anejey trying vainly to climb the wall with one suction cup and said, "Um, Anejey..... how about we take the elevator?"
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 08:01
(observing the elevator) What new devilry is this?
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 10:13
Random Flailingman jumped to his feet and walked over to the elevator.

"Ooh, shiny." he said, waving his arms at the elevator. He stepped inside and looked at the panel of buttons. There were two; BOTTOM OF CANYON and TOP OF CANYON. He pressed top of canyon and the doors began to shut. They just heard him say "Hey, I think it's work..." before the doors closed and the elevator zoomed upwards.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 10:22
((I hope you don't mind me joining. It's 2 am and I've just eaten a ton of chocolate, this looks wonderfully random and therefore I shall expend some of my energy here before I go to bed for a few hours. Oh yeah.... JAID!!!!! :love: *huggles* Ello poppet! ))

Suddenly, when they least expected it, a yell was heard from above and someone crashed into the canyon floor, making a rather loud *BANG*. The person was shortly followed by a smaller thing which landed next to her with a *Plop*. The first thing picked itself up and brushed the dirt off of it's clothes to reveal... a slightly banged-up girl. The second thing picked itself up to reveal... a penguin. The girl looked around and smiled.

"I told you I heard voices! And you called me *shudder* conformist, you silly duck!" she said, clearly speaking to the penguin, who squawked in response to being called a duck. She looked at the people around her, then slowly walked up to each one a poked them in the shoulder, though nearly being taken out by a man who was waving his arms around. Satisfied with whatever results she had found, she grinned broadly to all of them

"Ello! I'm Fosh and he's Roger Fredrick Don Jaun Edward Jeffery Robert Sheldon Bob Jack Mary-Sue Jones III," she said, pointing to the penguin. "But I call him Jeff. Or Fred. Whatever. I heard voices and I decided to follow to prove to him that I was indeed not *shudder* conformist!" she said rapidly, placing her hands on her hips. "SOOOoOoOoOooo.... what y'all doin' down here?" she asked.

[Edited on 12/2/2004 by eldir]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 05:56
Thalianost pulled some penguin treats out of his bag and gave them to Fred. "I have no idea how I came apon these, but you can have them."

(to Frosh): I don't know why we're all here. I was just walking by, minding my own business, when people started falling from the sky.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 06:14
(FOSHPOPPET!! *huggles back* So glad to see you, Ms. Swann. *bows* lol)

Calensen was staring blankly at the girl who had appeared. "You...hear the voices too?!" he asked excitedly. "HA! Told you Gimlet that I'm not the only one."

The dwarf grunted and walked over to the elevator. "Isn't it back down yet?" he asked Aranel.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 07:29
"Nope, Random Flailing man must be playing with the buttons." Aranel said laughing as Anejey continued trying to climb the canyon wall with her one suction cup. "Someone restrain her before she hurts herself." she said wiping a tear from her eye.

(*huggles everyone in the rpg* I love you guys you are all sooooo funny. I think i can also say that we all love random flailingman and fred the penguin. )
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 07:35
((Thanks. He is touched.))

Random Flailingman was trying to work out how to stop the elevator. He was pushing buttons at a rapid speed and his arms were banging the walls of the elevator as he continued to flail them in the air. The people in the canyon watched the elevator sliding up & down the canyon wall. Eventually he reached the top and stepped out of the elevator. The people in the canyon heard him shouting at the elevator and saw him flailing his arms wildly at it.

"YOU STUPID CONTRAPTION TRY AND KILL ME WOULD YOU I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT I COULD HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU YOU STUPID THING!" And then he kicked it.

"OW!!! YOU HURT MY FOOT YOU STUPID..." This went on for some minutes more.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 08:42
"Don't worry Arnel I'll take care of this. Hey, Anejey wanna play a game? Make a fist with your left hand, then stick your right index finger through your fist so it goes in the bottum and comes out the top then try to grab yout finger with your right hand." (Demonstrates) Anejey tries in vain to catch her own right indexfinger with her right hand. "That ought to keep her busy for a few hours."
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 08:57
[Ha! I can do it! Thank you double-jointed thumbs! Welcome, Foshish one. And penguin of the Foshish One.]

Anejey struggled with her uncooperative fingers, cursing their uncooperativeness, when in her hoppings-about, she smacked into Fred. Looking down she noticed the antarctic waterfowel and immediately picked it up and hugged it, rubbing its feathered cranium against her cheek.

"Waiiiii! It's so cuuuute! I wonder what it taaaastes like...!"
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 09:36
(* dramatic entrance*usagi and Inwe's combined post!)
"Get that penguin away from her before she eats it!" Aranel exclaimed when Anejey grabbed the penguin.

A little fluffy bunny came floating down the canyon, landing right on top of Aranel.

"Hey, Bunny!! I missed you where have you been!" Aranel exclaimed hugging the bunny. the bunny whispered in Aranel's ear, "Ah you have been off in some random place doing something random." Aranel said, still hugging the bunny.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 11:10
Hmmm....... I had hoped she would have a slightly longer attention span. Well at least she stopped trying to climb the wall. Now to save the penguin. (pulls a rollypolly doll out of his bag) Anejey, look at that. (Points in random directon then, when Anejey is looking away, swiches the penguin with the doll)

[Edited on 12/2/2004 by CarolP]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 03:28
The elevator came back down and opened. Gimlet grinned with delight and walked in. Using his ax to hold the door open, he shouted, "All right ya swabs!! Everyone in!"

"Swabs are for pirates." Calensen stated, feeling argumentive. A rock struck his head.

"Don't be argumenative." the dwarf stated.

"Orororororo...." Calensen got swirly eyes and promptly fell into Fosh's arms.

"Oh brother..." Gimlet sweatdropped.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 03:59
(("...And how many times must I tell you to call me Elizabeth?" (Erm... Fosh? lol...) ))

Fosh was caught off-guard, and though she put out her arms in an attempt to catch the elf, they both ended up in a heap on the ground- convieniently knocking Fosh out as well. Fred picked upself up off the ground from where he had landed after being switched (thus to avoid being eaten) and waddled over to the Fosh/elf pile and poked her on the head with his beak. She groaned, attempted to sit up, realized that there was an elf on top of her, and pretended to be unconcious again. Fred (if it was possible) rolled his eyes and began poking her forehead again and again until she finally sat up and poked the elf until the swirly-eyes were gone.

"Stupid penguins," she muttered. "Can't help it if I get knocked out..." Fred poked her again, and she stood up, still grumbling, and went into the elevator.

All troubles were forgotten a moment later, however, as she *squee-ed* and began to push every button in sight.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 07:31
Anejey looked up from the roly-poly doll she had been contentedly gnawing on when she heard the "Squee"-ing noise, upon which moment did she abandon the doll to its fate and pounce inot the elevator and onto the nearest button--the close button.

The doors snapped shut with a mighty snapping snap, trapping the girl--along with Fosh, Fred, Gimlet, Calensen, and the random flailingman--inside of it.

Overhead, the single speaker in the ceiling softly played monotonous Calypso music of an ominous monotony.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 07:49
((Bingo I love your siggy... :love: And I love Random Flailingman too cause he's, well, Random Flailingman! lol... ))

At the sound of the horrid elevator music, Fosh was instantly reminded of a truth-or-dare game gone bad... she shuddered as she told herself she would never play truth-or-dare with Gimli again. She began to nod her head in time to the beat while dodging Random Flailingman's flailing arms. From beside her, Fred nibbled a penguin treat.

The elevator continued to go up..... on and on and on..... finally when it seemed it would never end and Fosh was begining to feel a bit claustrophobic due to the fact that she was thinking of what could happen if the elevator fell, (and that she was also hearing the voices again, although it could have been someone in the elevator talking, she was never too sure) it dinged pleasantly and they all got out. She continued humming the dreadfully catchy elevator music, knowing it would be stuck in her head for a very loooooooooooooooong time.

"So where are we off to now?" she asked.

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by eldir]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 06:08
After seeing the elivator shut and being too impatient to wait for it to come back down, Thalianost picked up the doll put it in his pack and started climbing the cliff face. He made it to the top before the elevator. He then sat down and took a drink from his water skin.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 06:30
Aranel had been at the top of the canyon for quite awhile. When the others got off the elevator she said, "What took ya so long?" She had the fuzzy fluffy bunny on her back and she was hopping around with it.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 06:59
Yeah, I've almost finnished my water off. How can an elevator take so long?

Hello little bunny. (pulls a carrot out of his pack and gives it to the bunny) Here, have a snack on me.

I say we have a meal before we get moving. What do you guys think?
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 10:06
"No story is complete without a villain!" announced GenericRPGvillain with a flourish as the rest of the charcaters looked flabbergasted at this unusual arrival. "i shall stop all your pitiful attmepts to get the THING!" Behold the land shall run red with the blood of y'all...mumble mumble mumble...anyways MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 10:44
(ooc: *bursts out laughing* That is a great entrance for a villian *Wipes away a tear*)

Aranel turned and saw none other than a 'grandentrancevillian' standing before them. "Who are you and why have you come to stop us from getting the random thing that we are not sure why we are looking for it but must find it thing that we must find?" (ooc: dont worry if you don't understand what i am saying because i don't really understand it either but anyway....) Aranel said in the scariest voice that she could muster, which wasn't much. She was still bouncing fluffy bunny on her shoulders while she said this so she looked more like a little kid with a toy than a big demanding person.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 11:15
"whaaa?"siad the villain, confused by the fluffy bunny talking nonsense,he regained his composure after a minute. "hmm whatever it was you said, you cannot trick me! My superior evilness will always defeat you. HA!" he said triumphantly and began rummaging around in his pockets for false fangs.
"ah here we are" he muttered to himself,and put them on, giving a loud
"hisssssssss shrp" The shrp was the confused sound he made as the plastic fangs flew out of his mouth and landed on the ground a few feet away. Seeing that they were now dirty beyond hope of being put into his mouth again, and seeing that he was generally losing his aura of terrifyingness, GenericRPGvillain shook his arm frantically, all the while crossing his eyes and frowning and mutering in what he hoped sounded like another language in a desperate attempt to regain control of the situation.

"i evah emoc ot llik ouy!!!" Finally he achieved the desired effect of flailing around his arm, which was not to appear similar ot the random man with flailing arms nearby, but rather to get a tightly folded werewolf mask out from his sleeve. he put it on and growled as frighteningly as he coud "GRRRRRRRRR...ew it smells in here..."

Unfortunately this did not have the desired effect, as the oddly assorted group mearly loooked amused

"sigh"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 11:33
Aranel was no longer able to control herself. She burst out laughing so hard that she began changing into various animal very quickly. First she was a lion, then another random fish, then a bird, a dog, a hose ,a chicken, a dodo bird, a penguin, a whale, a cat, a turkey, a ferret, a monkey, and then finally changed back to her true form when she regained her composure. "Not much of a villian are you? Still in training right?" She said wiping a tear from her eye.

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 02:11
His shoulders sagged as he realized there was on way he was going to be taken seriously

"Weeellll, im a villain in training in a very figurative sense. You see, the director took me aside for a few minutes and gave me a few tricks so i could act like a villain then threw me right in here. I was the real villain's stunt double. Well thats not entirely true. I was subbing for the stunt double, who had the flu, when the real villain fell off a canyon wall somewhere and got himself killed." He seemed very depressed. :evil:he gave one last effort at looking like a devil, but the whole group just kept on laughing hysterically.

He stalked out angrily, or tried to. He tripped over his robe and went down in a pile of plastic halloween costuomes. This almost cracked him. He gave a bedraggled moan and then said "Well, since i am not good enough to be a real villain i might as well follow you guys. I am going to be fired anyways so what the heck."

(ooc:that ok yall?)
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 08:28
Fosh did not join the others in laughing, and when she haerd a penguin-y squeak from Fred she kicked him, and smiled with satisfaction as he squeaked all the way down the canyon to the bottom.

"Serves you right for laughing at him!" she shouted as the bird fell. She went over to the evil-dude-person.

"Aw, don't feel bad, it's ok," she said, knocking him over with a giant huggle. "While we go I'll help you learn to be evil, that way you don't get fired." She smiled brightly and one could almost see the halo and rays of light... :love:

The elevator dinged and a very rough-looking Fred waddled out and sat on the ground nearby, pulled a penguin treat out once again and began to nibble.

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by CarolP]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 06:53
"hey, thanks so much for the offer, but i dont really like being evil anyways, and there is another oppening that i have gotten an offer for. I am now RegularRpgRomanticInterest, or RRRI. I have my standardized Romantic Interest kit-in-a-box. I have got a finely muscled back in here, clear blue eyes, a striking face with chiseled high cheekbones, long blond hair, a fluttery heart, and tingles to run down peoples spines! Im all set." He said and discarded his black robe in favor of what the director apparently thought was romantic looking elven clothing(ooc: something along the lines of a womans one-piece swimsuit of today.) After putting on his new costume, make up, and contacts, he leered at fosh in what he hoped was an appropriately sexy manner.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 09:02
Aranel blinked a few times after the random villians sudden change and then looked at Anejey. "This is really getting wierd." She said, somewhat confused by the whole thing.

And if it wasn't weird enough, a voice suddenly sounded from behind them in the random forest that had suddenly appeared.
"Well well well, what do we have here, Náriël?" the voice said. it was answered by a second vioce that said, "I don't know Alasse, maybe we should ask, that one with the fuzzy purple hair, she seems to be the leader."

"Sounds like fun but can I pet the purple fuzzy hair? It looks so cute and soft." the other voice said. Then suddenly Anejey fell to the ground and felt her hair being petted. "It is soft and fuzzy Náriël!" Alasse said as she continue to pet Anejey's hair. Then Náriël stepped out of the trees and said, "Now Alasse that is no way to treat someone when you firts meet someone."

She yanked Alasse off of Anejey and said, "I am sorry oh fuzzy one for my friend's rudeness. My name is Náriël Eärfalas and this is Alassë Helyanwë." Náriël said, bowing low. Her long wings touched the ground as she bowed.

These two were a stange looking pair indeed. Náriël had a bird like beak and long white wings, for she was part Gryphon and Alasse was completely black with a long golden horn and a mane of black, for she was part unicorn.

Alasse's deep teal eyes glittered as she said, "Yes i am sorry for pouncing on you like that fuzzy purple haired one." She too bowed low.

(ooc: oh yes and by the way these characters are in the database too )
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 09:23
The villain (turned Romantic interest) mused to himself {I bet the stunt double has recoverd from the flu by now, i wonder if he will turn up to wreak havoc?}

His fake heart fluttered in his chest and he sent tingles running down the spines of the two newcomers.

(ooc: sry for the sudden shift, it is in the spirit of valentines day)
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 09:37
Suddenly they all heard a loud BOOM followed by a CRASH. The group all looked up, and saw an exploding helicopter and a cloaked man jumping out of it. He executed a series of complicated tumbling maneuvers in the air and landed lightly next to the canyon. "MUAHAHA-oh hi genericrpgvillianstuntdoublesubber, i have recovered from the flu."

(ooc: i am Caegaraneva's sister, so if it seems like we set this up, well, we did)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 10:02
(ooc: I thought something like this would happen welcome!)
Again Aranel blinked at the arrival of this new villian. Then suddenly she hit the ground with a thud. Alasse was standing on top of her and said, "Well what is this? some random villian here to spoil our fun." She chanted something quietly and suddenly Fred and Anejey were lifted off their feet and sent flying into the villian. With a loud thud they all hit the ground.

"Now Alasse that wan't very nice." Náriël said, though laughing slightly.

gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 11:20
"Something looks different about you," genericrpgvillainstuntdouble said to rrri,"Did you get a haircut? No, thats not it. New shoes? Wait... What are you wearing!? You have transformed into a regularrpgromantic interest! You have betrayed the villain! You're going to help them find the THING!!!!!" RRRI nodded and GRVSD continued,"Sounds fun. Can I come?" And then he flipped off the canyon and a moment later appeared at the elevator door.
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 11:23
Random Flalingman suddenly said

"Hey! I haven't said anything or mentioned my general random-flailing-arm-ness for almost twenty minutes! That's unusual!"

The others stared at him in disdain. He looked embarassed. He tried waving his arms around a bit, but when this sparked no reaction either he started to cry (having previously been so poplular). He sank to his knees and a little raincloud appeared above his head and started raining on him. He was so depressed he didn't even flail his arms. ( )
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 11:31
(NOOOOO!!! random flailing man is not flailing!! The world will come to an end!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: )

Aranel threw Alasse off her back and stood up, brushing herself off. "So is this genericrpgvillainstuntdouble going to join us now?" She asked very confused.

Alasse noticed that Random Flailing man was no longer flailing and said, "Have you run out of energy or something? here this is a very larger bag of sugar." She forced open Random Flailing man's mouth and poured the sugar down his throat, "There is that better?"
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email