Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: February 17, 2004 10:17
Obnoxious stepped out of the elevator and brushed herself off. She took the doll from Thalianost and smiled at him.

"Thank you thir." She said courteously.

Thalianost asked if anyone wanted some Longbottom Leaf. Obnoxious looked confused.

"What'th Longbottom Leaf?" she asked.

"Er... I think you're a little young for it.." Thalianost began. Obnoxious drew in a deep breath. Seeing she was ready to scream again Thalianost gave her a go of his pipe. She took one breath and started coughing.

"Euch! It'th horrible! Why do you thmoke it if it'th tho horrible... Ooh..."

Obnoxious's pupils grew very large and her expression became glazed. She gasped.

"A pony!" she said, staring into mid air. "A beautiful pink pony, with a lovely long mane! And what'th thith? **gasp** Lollipop treeth?! Wow!" She began running round in circles, presumably chasing after the non-existant pony.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 10:51
Thalianost shook his head. "I knew I shouldn't have done that." He would have explained the leaf but he knew that she would not listen because of the buzz she was getting. "Man is she going to have a headache in the morning. Sorry about that Random but she probably wont be screaming for a while. Does anyone accostumed to smoking want some leaf?"
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 12:01
RRRI aat up slowly, seeing lots of light. HIs finger was healed! and his leg! yay!! But...Oh tragedy! Fpsh was dancing with another man! (gasp) He would have to do something!!! he frowned a moment, thinking that this had never been in his job description. Nonetheless, he sood up, adjusted his one piece womans swimsuit and began charging at the man with randomly flailing arms...
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 12:13
Random Flailingman looked at the RRRI who was charging right at him. He wasn't fast enough to dive into a bush this time so the effect was rather like that of a battering ram on the doors of the Hornburg. Random Flailingman was bowled over and had the stuffing knocked out of him at the same time. Obnoxious looked up from where she was now gnawing at her own foot, which she had mistaken for a lollipop tree. She frowned.

"GET OFF MY BROTHER, BIG CAN OF BEANTH!!" She shouted, still hallucinating. She ran over and started hitting the RRRI on the back. As the rest of them looked on in wonder they saw something rather like in a Looney Tunes cartoon... A large cloud with fists and legs and teeth flailing around out of it. Well, Random's hands were flailing anyway, but whatever...

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by RachieAchie]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 01:40
Mary Sue, irritated at the fact that she wasn't the center of attention, promtly pushed Fosh over the cliff and went into full I-want-attention-only-I'll-use-my-beauty-and-not-scream-to-get-it mode.

"My goodness, boys! Stop fighting!" she said, carefully and purpously inching closer to the dustball of fists. "She's really... not... worth..." she was hit by someone and fell to the ground, Sue-powers taking effect as she went unconcious in order to be noticed.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 01:57
"Alright that's enough." Thalianost said as he reache into the cloud an lifted RRRI and Obnoxious of the ground and stood clear of Random. "Obnoxious, leave the can of beans alone! RRRI leave Random alone! He isn't dancing with Fosh any more, actually I think Fosh fell down the cliff. Why don't you go retreive her." Puts RRRI down. "As for you Obnoxious, focus your energy on this." Gives her a brightly colored jigsaw puzzle, puts her down, and goes over to Mary Sue. He kneeled next to her and held her head. "Are you ok?"
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 02:39
Gasping in horror, and utterly forgetting the elevator in his half conscious state after having been pummeled by a stoned little girl, he stood up drunkenly and walked over to the cliff, diving off ina most dramatic way and yelling "all right down there Fosh? Il be just a second!" Indeed, to his great misfortune, it took him slightly less than a second before he impacted the ground, finding Fosh using some hover-powers borrowed from Mary-sue. She eyed him skeptically as he groaned.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 02:53
Aranel transformed back into her normal self (well as normal as she can get) and pulled out a random spring form somwhere... "Hey bunny watch this!" She yelled as she ran to the edge of the cliff and jumped off. "Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!" she yelled as she placed the spring underneath her while plummeting to the canyon floor, landing right ontop of RRRI. She bounced back up the cliff and let herself fall again, landing on top of RRRI again and again and again and again and again............
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 03:00
(repeat grooAoaoAAOoAAOoaoOAoAOAoaaoaOoaOAan several times.) Evntually RRRI got thoroughly sick of the bouncing on top of him, and rolled over, placing a giant pair of scissors in the path of Aranel. NExt time she came down for a bounce, RRRI gave one snip and broke the spring, narrowly missing Aranel's feet. HE felt rather clever at having discovered this ingenious way to stop getting bounced on. HE turned over and looked at Fosh, to see if she would agree.
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 03:23
(The combined post of usagi and Inwe! *dramatic stance*)
Bunny had watch Aranel bounce quite a few times and decided to join in. But bunny only got to bounce once, for on the second bounce RRRI cut the spring and made it not bounce anymore. Bunny began to cry because she wanted to bounce.
Aranel was very angry and wanted revenge so she turned into a giant eagle and picked RRRI up by the shirt and flew high into the sky, well past the top of the canyon. Then she opened her beak and let RRRI fall to the ground.
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 03:45
Meanwhile, GRVSD was having a close encounter of the 5th kinjd...An extremely fuzzy person was walking by....NO boys and girls, not teddy bear fuzzy, but radiowave fuzzy. GRVSD could not quite make out the figure clearly, in fact it hurt his eyes to look at him.

As he approached GRVSD called to him "Hey dude!" The image answered in a staticky voice "Greetings. I am sorry for the decreased visual perfection. My Galactroscopic Radio Videotronical Sonicality Defibrillatuner, or GRVSD is out of synch with this universe. It is an extremely expensive gadget, but evenits high powered waves couldnt reach completely all the way to your little back water of Generic Rpg Land. I come in pieces from the land Generic Startrek Rpg Land. I have come to coillect plant samples. Take me to your leader."

"But sir," said GRVSD, "Don't you think walking to an arid canyon in the middle to find an incompetent with fuzzy purple hair is a little bit counterproductive considering you are surrounded by plants right where you are standing right in the middle of a forest?"

The hologram dude simply replied "Take me to your leader."
"Take me to your leader, Take me to your leader, Take me to your leader, Take me to your leader....."

~Hmmm broken record~ thought GRVSD. That was what the expensive device was thinking, but it made no move to correct the problem. RAdio WAve DUde, or Rawadu, droned on.

The character GRVSD thought ~ok sure!~ and set off through the woods to find Anejey with a prayer to MarySue for powers to unlose himself. Maybe there would be some exciting plant growth in Anejey's hair.

[Edited on 18/2/2004 by CarolP]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 06:46
Fosh blinked at RRRI and waited to see what would happen next... but decided she would rather take the elevator up instead. She saw through the window that had suddenly appeared in the door a bunny and a person going up... then down... then up... then down...

She finally reached the top, stepped out, and yawned. "Naptime," she mumbled, pulling Fred close to her to use as a pillow. The bird was used to it and began to doze off himself... soon both of them were curled up on the ground, sleeping like logs.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 07:02
Calensen gasped dramaticly as he saw Mary-Sue push Fosh off the cliff. Running to the edge, he shouted, "Fosh!"

To his relief, he saw that she had stolen some hover powers from Mary-sue and managed to stop her fall. Calensen with relief, then blinked as he felt a whoosh of air go by him.

RRRI was falling to the ground, yelling something about saving her. Calensen sweatdropped as RRRI did a rather painful faceplant on the canyon bottom. Shaking his head, he shouted, "Fosh! Can you float up to the top? Or are you going to use the elevator?"

"Heh, you got a good blow in there, missy." Gimlet grunted, stabbing the end of his axe into the ground. "But it ends here."

"gak-kyac flippity zap" Gimlet chanted. A black swirl of clouds appeared and lightening flashed ominously for a moment...then it promplty dissapeared. Gimlet only grinned.

"Now just try and attack me one more time." he challenged, sittig on the ground, lighting his pipe. She would regret it if she did, he thought gleefully.

(OOC: Man, poor RRRI gets beat up a lot, ne? lol)
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 12:03
Random Flailingman was still lying on the ground. He was experimenting to see which of his limbs he could still feel after being flattened.

Obnoxious was sitting on the floor next to him, trying very hard to fit two pieces of jigsaw together. Well, she THOUGHT they were two pieces of jigsaw. What she was actually holding was a stone and a very angry bee. It stung her. She didn't scream this time. Instead she said

"Eep! How dare you, you nathty puzzle piethe! You're not thuppothed to do that!"

And with that she popped the angry bee into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Fuzzy..." she commented.

Random got up and stole her jigsaw puzzle for lack of anything else to do.

[Edited on 18/2/2004 by eldir]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 06:39
Nariel looked at Gimlet who had now sat down on the ground and said, "What sore loser are we? Giving up now that isn't much fun. I thought you might be a real fighter with that axe but I guess you aren't." She turned her back on Gimlet and walked over to Random Flailing man asking, "So what are you doing?"
Meanwhile Alasse was still sitting on top of Anejey rubbing her hair, "Sooo soft and fuzzy....." she said over and over.
Aranel laughed along with bunny as RRRI went plumeting toward the bottom of the canyon, then she did a spiral in the air and yelled, " That is what you get for cutting my spring you big meany!"

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by CarolP]
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 05:03
And so thus cameth the interdimensional visitor to the general vicinity of Anejey O'Dey, who promptly sprang from the ground to greet the arrival, knocking off that which sat on and rubbed her fuzzy hair.

"Yes, I am the incompetent leader of this pointless expedition. Anejey O'Dey, at yer service, sir." She waved her hand and bowed low. "How may I assist? Plant samples? Well surely."

Herein did she pluck lint from her navel and offer it with much grace and chivalry. The relatively-strange visitor-from-beyond-the-here took the purple fuzz and began to scrutinize it.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 05:19
"Fosh! Can you float to the top? Or are you going to use the elevator?"

Though asleep, Fosh could still hear her name, and responded to it by reaching out and grabbing the thing closest to her- which happened to be Calensen. He made a funny "EEEERP!!!" sound as she tripped him, then pulled him closer to her.

"Teddy bear... lovely fuzzy bear..." she pulled him close and held him tightly as she snored and patted the top of his head.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 06:42
Gimlet checked his watch, which had appeared out of nowhere to randomly appear on his wrist. (Yes, we like using the word random. That's why we try to have it in every post. Randomrandomrandom...er... never mind...)

"Just about done." he muttered the stood up again. "I may be a sore loser lassie" He called over to Nariel. "But I always finish a fight!"

The dark clouds again. Gimlet held up his axe. Lighting flashed, then struck Nariel in the back of the head.

Calensen froze as Fosh hugged him closer to her. The Elf's brain had completely turned off, and he was in complete shock mode.

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by eldir]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 05:47
When the lightening struck the back of Nariel's head, she whirled around and flew into the air. Then she promtly flew down, very fast, and hit Gimlet on the head once again with her staff. "It's not very nice to treat a lady like that." She said as she landed.

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 04:08
Down in the dust at the bottom of the canyon, something twitched. There was a moan. The whole floor of the little 8 foot square section of the canyon that RRRI was lying in seemed to be moving. He gradually started to crawl toward the elevator, still utterly covered in dust so as to be undistinguishable from the various dust covered shrubberies that were sitting next to him. ~Shrubberies? Huh?!~ he thought vaguely but then the effort became to much and he focused on crawling. A bit of wind came up and blew some dust in his mouth. "BUORP!" Not only is this a very cool noise to make when you are spitting things out of your mouth, but also, and little did he know, but his name was no longer RRRI but BUORP, for Beat-Up-On Role-Player. He had failed at yet another job, not succeeding to keep Fosh's interest for more than a few hours. Realizing the shift of jobs by telepathy (how convenient) he sighed internally. ~Well, at least this job I'm not likely to fail at, all i have to do is lose all the time, and lose badly. With a dejected sigh, he figured he would never be able to meet anyone cool now. Who would go out witha guy who's job description was "I get trounced for a living"? he reached the elvator and dragged himself inside, cursing the music. A pitifully bruised an skinny hand reached up desperately, and just reached the button, pressing it lightly before the whole arm collapsed back to its owner lying on the floor of the elevator.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 04:33
Aranel laughed to herself as she heard RRRI hit the ground with a loud thud, bunny was laughing along with her.
meanwhile Alasse was now sitting on the ground somewhat stunned at being dumped off of the fuzzy purple haired incompetant leader. "Hey i wasn't finishe rubbing your hair." She said getting up.
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 05:33
Bunny got of Aranel's back as she landed and transformed back into her true form. Bunny then went over to the elevator to away the former RRRI's return, laughing to herself.

(ooc: oh yes and Bunny is in the database now )
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 05:34
Mary-Sue's telepathy told her someone was in pain. So she waited at the door of the elevator until RRRI-turned-BUORP came out.

"OH MY VALAR!" she screamed dramatically. "What happened to you?" she sank to her knees beside him, flipping her now-short green hair behind her shoulder and batting her amber eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fosh: *snugglesnugglesnuggle* "Teddy bear... potatoes..." *snore* *cuddlecuddle*

BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 07:11
Anejey turned and looked at the irate Alasse and growled in a low, menacing voice ringing with hints of demonaic possession, "Oh, you done rubbin', Jinglebells. You...done...rubbin'..."

She looked up suddenly at the extradimensional one, as if beholding him for the first time, and started.

"Hey! Whatchu doin' with that linty bit! Them's MY navel-fuzzins!"

And she sprang at the trekker to retrieve the fluff in question, and to wrest it from him, if need be.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 08:47
((I'm going to be at my dad's this weekend... sooooo... have fun and forget me not, please! *huggles all* :love:))

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by eldir]
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 01:46
As Rawadu was getting tackled by Anejey, GRVSD was changing his name to Grevaesd (Genericrpgextremelyvillainousandexperiecedstuntdouble). When he was satisfied, he jumped onto a large rock. "Attention everyone," he started, and all eyes turned to him ,"I have two things to say. First, I have changed my name to Grevaesd (Genericrpgextremelyvillainousandexperiecedstuntdouble). Also, I now officially betray you all for no particular reason. Goodbye!" With that he bared his plastic fangs and ran into the woods.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 05:11
"Hey, where you goin', suckah?!" Anejey cried, immediately giving chase after Grevaesd.

"Ow!" Anejey cried, immediately running into a tree.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 06:29
Alasse saw the awsome plastic teeth and immediatly tackled Grevaesd before he could get far. she wrestled on the ground with him, trying to pull the teeth from his mouth saying, "I want the pretty plastic teeth!"

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by eldir]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 07:39
The mysterious impulse inside Buorp that he know new was a message from The Big Director in the sky told him there was a fight to get into and lose. He ran towards the struggling figures of Greasd and Alasse, yelling wildly and paused looking at the fuzzy creature observing everything and taking notes. Fuzzy as in staticy fuzzy, not teddy bear fuzzy. HE frowned a little, bit he was not supposed to be worrying, he was supposed to be getting beat up. "Hey! Hey you" he yelled dramatically "That's my friend your beating up and your going to have to go through me if oyu want to hurt him!" He wasn't sure exactly which of the characters he was adressing, but in any case they ignored him, still rolling around in the dust fighting over plastic teeth or something. SO he decided to take action. Walking over to the cloud of dust that he presumed they were fighting in, he thrust his leg out randomly and immediatley scored a hit. "OOOOOUCH!!!" yelled alasse and she emerged out of the cloud looking angry and ready to beat up Buorp. Buorp was still a little woozy from his fall down the canyon, so he figured this was a good time to fulfill his job application. He had to get trounced terribly four times and then he would get tenure and 4 weeks paid vacation. He had been beat up once and was going for number two...

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 07:37
Alasse was indeed angry and promtly walked toward Buorp but no before grabbing Greasd by the collar and throwing him at Buorp. "You broke my nail!" She yelled and jumped on the pile comprised of Buorp and Greasd.

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 06:58
And so didst little Anejey sittith upright a more, rubbing with most tenderness the place upon her arched brow which throbbed a'right from arboreal battle most perilous, and knowing not that which she didst chase in so receiving such a wound, did notice instead that most soft and downy fair rabbit, which had fallen from the sinewey shoulder of the maid Alasse, who now in combat was quick engaged. And so taking this most timorous and tiny creature into her arms, did Anejey press its azure fur unto her rosy cheek, and then did put it far inside her gaping mouth to consume it.

[Edited on 25/2/2004 by eldir]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 05:42
Thalianost saw Anejey begining to devour bunny and quickly threw a tennis ball infront of her. She quickly dropped bunny and began chasing the ball. Thalianost picked up bunny an wiped off the slobber. "We really need to get that girl a muzzle. Here's a carrot for you." Thalianost gives bunny a carrot.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 06:43
Alasse meanwhile, was engaged in beating Buorp and Greasd into a pulp. She wretled around with them and always managed to keep them pinned to the ground. She twisted their arms behind their backs and said, "Now say 'Oh have mercy on us fair and beautiful Alasse' and I might let you go." She took great pleasure out of this game, because after all one was going to betray them and the other had kicked her.
After finishing their fight (which had ended in a draw), Nariel sat down next to Gimlet and said, "Well that was really fun, we must do it again sometime." Then she saw Calensen stumbling around in shock and quickly swung her staff under him, making him sit down hard, "We can have an elf stumbling of a cliff now can we?" She said smiling.
Aranel quickly snatched bunny out of Thalianost's hands and set her back on her shoulder, then she promptly went over to where Anejey was playing with the tennis ball and wapped her up side the head, "DON'T EAT BUNNY! SHE IS NOT FOOD!" she yelled angrily and flew up into the air.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 01:39
Alasse was thoroughly beating Buorp to pulp . She was standing over him and swung her fist underhand , going for his jaw, when some premieval instinct awoke in him. Hs knee shot up, almost of it's own accord and hit her right in the stomach. She doubled over, groaning. as he attempted to get up, his shoulder hit her jaw, and with a crack she lost half her teeth. She backed off and whimpered "No more, please!"

Buorp was baffled. This was not supposed to happen. He was supposed to lose and get beat up on, thus fulfilling his contract. But he had somehow beat up Alasse instead! He sighed, exasperated, for now he knew for certain he would never succeed at a job if he couldn't even win at losing....As he sat there melancholically, and thought, and thought, and thought, he began to get angrier and angrier at everything. He started cursing at the annoying fuzzy man (thats static fuzzy not teddy bear fuzzy), himself, the nearest treestumps, and most importantly, the director in the sky, who kept on assinging him roles in this adventure, like a puppet dude twitching the strings on the puppets. He got so angry that he had an idea. A most marvelous and ingenious idea, his idea was so beautifully, ignorantly, impossibly, stupid, that it just might work. He walked up and asked the fuzzy man (thats staticy fuzzy not teddy bear fuzzy) a question. It was a most casual question, asked in a most casual way. "So mister interdimensional visitor, what can you do? Could you say, build a ladder big enough that a person could walk up it and reach the office of the big director in the sky? Oh yeah, and could you build it somehow so that he could bring his chainsaw with him? There are some, **cough cough** hedges that need cutting up there."
"Sure, no problem!" said the man with the GRVSD. He promptly asked the GRVSD to do it for him. The device thought for a moment and imported some materials from GenericSurrealRpgLand, mainly made of blackened forged steel i-beams, and constructed the ladder in no time, complete with conveyor belt for chainsaw.
Buorp walked up it, resting periodically at the conveniently placed viewing platforms, and reached the top. He saw the tech booth, with the lighting and music controls, but it didn't look like the director was in there. Lugging his chainsaw down the hall, he went to the directors office. He knocked on the door, and their came a voice with a thick german accent. Sitting at a huge polished desk was a funny looking man, with a small curled mustache and very greasy hair plastered to his forehead. He was wearing a military uniform, with an armband consisting of a symbol made of 6 line segments in a semi-cross pattern. He frowned at the odd attire, but this was the man at the big desk, and Buorp was mad at him, so he wasted no time, revving up the chainsaw, walking over to the desk and doing the deed. As he turned to leave, he noticed the nameplate on the desk. It said "Adolph Hitler, Dictator-director Extraordinarre!". With a disgusted sigh, Buorp-no-more went down the ladder.

(Hehe, i just got the whole idea of anejey odey. I had thought it was an-a-hay. It makes a lot more sense now**laughs out loud**)
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 02:59
((There's an idea behind the name? :dizzy: ))
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email