Author Topic:
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: February 14, 2004 12:17
"Mf mfmf, mf mf mf mfmfmf... Mf mf mf mf mfmf??"

"What?" Alasse asked him.

Random Flailingman spat some of the ton of sugar out of his mouth.

"I said... I'm depressed, not out of energy... Do you not see the raincloud?"

He pointed upwards to where the small black raincloud was still raining above his head. He started singing 'Why does it always rain on me?'. Then he started to cry again.

Alasse tried holding his wrists and flailing his arms for him. That didn't cheer him up much.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 12:52
Alasse looked at the poor depressed random flailing man and then got an idea.

"Hey Náriël, do you mind if i borrow your staff?" Alasse asked

"Um..." Náriël started to say but before she could finish Alasse grabbed the staff and said. "Thanks."

Alasse took the staff and swung it like a bat, knocking the raincloud above random flailing man's head away. The rain cloud flew away ovwer a random mountian in the distance.

"How about now? The rain cloud is gone, feel better?" She asked Random Flailing man.
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 01:14
Random Flailingman waved his arms around a little experimentally. Then he smiled.

"Yay! I am no longer depressed! Go me!" he said, flailing his arms so wildly he knocked the staff right out of Alasse's hand. Then he knelt on one knee and said

"Oh holy anti-depresser of this quest, I am eternally in your debt."

"Auntie-who?" Alasse asked.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 01:21
Alasse laughed and said, "Well I am glad you are better anyway." She piccked up the staffand gave it back to Náriël.
"Well you didn't have to just grab the staff like that!" Náriël huggling the staff, happy to have it back, "Did those mean people hurt you?" she asked her staff.
Aranel was kind of just standing around wondering what the heck was going on.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 03:06
Fosh looked at the Villan-turned-RRRI and smiled broadly. Fred rolled his eyes... he could see what was coming.

"So... RRRI, -can I call you that?- do you have a sad and tragic past you can tell me on a whim after knowing me for naught but a few seconds that most certainly involves all of your family or your one true love dying and causing you to be scarred emotionally forever thus making you the moody-and-silent type who would love to sit in the inevitably darkened corner of a random pub with your hood pulled up so no one can see your face and order an ale by a pretty female barmaid whom you have no interest for because all you wish is to get revenge on the evil that killed your family and/or one true love? And are you single?" she asked, taking a step closer to him and becoming completely oblivious to all a round her as she gazed longingly into those deep blue eyes that reminded her so much of her own tragic, horrible, scarring, dramatic past...
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 03:17
RRRI started walking purposefully towards the forest that had randomly popped out of nowhere in order to falicitate the arrival of two new characters, completely ignoring fosh who was staring randomly in his eyes. He felt that this roleplay was soon to be entering the forest stage of roleplaying where a journey should be undertaken through a most dangerous forest. Then, remembering that his role was romantic interest, not plot mover, he returned and gave a melodratic sigh before answering Fosh "yes, my dear, all that you say is true but one small part. I have already avenged myself upon this wicked slayer of beautiful women. He is the aforementioned Villain who i pushed off the cliff. And so my heart is clean of vengeful thoughts, yet my heart is still sorrowful in its longing for companionship. I am ready for a new lady love!" he said dramatically, and taking Fosh in his arms, swung her around in what he hoped was an appropriately romanitc way:love:. Oh and he huggled her as well, whatever that means.

(ooc: all in the spirit of valentines day eh?):love::love::love::love::love:
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 03:35
GRVSD was listening to RRRI and Fosh talking. He had been praticing flips off the canyon wall, but he was getting a little tired of the annoying elevator music, so he sat down and listened to Fosh and RRRI. Apparently the romantic interest thing was really getting to him... When the conversation got boring, GRVSD watched Aranel transforming into different animals.

"Hey, cat-bird-fish-wolf-kangaroo-horse-dude, where are we going?" he said,"Like, I know I'm supposed to be stopping you from going to THE PLACE and getting THE THING, but the director failed to mention where THE PLACE is and what THE THING is. Well, I am only the stunt double."
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 03:47
((Huggles are really cool hugs. :love: ))

So caught up was she in studying his gorgeous eyes... and lovely cheekbones... and perfect hair... that Fosh didn't see the rock the was in front of her and she tripped, tumbling quite unceremoniously off the edge of the cliff... only to be save by the elf, the one that hung out with the dwarf. She shuddered to think of falling again and thanked him quietly before sitting off to the side and watching Random Flailingman use his flailing skills to invent some new form of dance.
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 04:23
[Sweet Tulkas! I've created a monster, haven't I? Hey, Fosh, what's a "siggy"?]

Anejey's head still swum [swam?] from being so roughly roughed up by more shapeshifters, but she suddenly snapped to attention at the notice of GRVSD's grand and melodramatic entrance.

"You!" she cried, pointing. "You are the peril of nonperiled things! The harbinger all-night sudden-death overtime lacrosse tournaments! You!"

She pounded on him, pulling a six-pound upright vaccuum cleaner from...somewhere.

"I shall suck the world clean of your moosliness, for, being the author of this RPG I am required to be the plot-moving hero-type, the fact that I am actually sidecharacter-material notwithstanding! May you decrease in air-pressure, thou orangutan!"
Tempest_Rain
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 11:44
High above the crowd, a hot air balloon in the shape of a roasted turkey leg started descending, losing air rapidly. "Help! I am on a downward decline!" The stranger shouted. She quickly donned her trench coat, cast a line over the basket and slid down to safety as the balloon crashed into the trees.

"Hello! I am the Token Weapon Merchant-Slash-Tavern Owner. You can call me Toe. Why Toe, you ask? Because I am quite inept at fashioning weapons and I have accidently cut both of my toes off while attempting to engrave an axe."

She opened her trench coat to expose many glittering weapons on one side, and packets of condiments and various cooked meats on the other.

"Might I interest any of you in a nice solid sword, or packet of mustard to go along with your daily intake of food?"

[Edited on 15/2/2004 by Tempest_Rain]
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 06:55
GRVSD ducked to avoid the vaccuum cleaner that Anejey was swinging at him. He was about to say brightly,"I couldn't have said it better myself!" when the were interrupted by the new arrival. So instead he said,"Hi turkey-axe-dude," and to Anejey,"Yes I'm coming with you, and shouldn't we be going? Paradoxically, I happen to be afraid of heights." GRVSD backed away from the canyon.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 09:58
RRRI was beginning to get annoyed at the particularly bad stunt double, and the inept meat seller, and decided to do something dramatic and sexy. Grabbing Fosh by the eelbow, he led her towards the forest. "come my lady love, we venture off into the unknown, on a pointless quest, through a pointless land, with inept, and pointless companions, to find a POINTLESS THING! Thus we will win glory in the eyes of the mighty standardoverlord!" Feeling that his speech hadnt gone as well as it could have due to excessive use of the word "pointless" he nevertheless decided to continue with his bold plan of action. Just then he got caught up in Fosh's dreamy eyes and ran into a tree, giving a stereotypical "ouch" and avowing vengeance on the tree should they ever meet again, he continued deep into the forest. Or not so deep. Depending on how long it is before someone else posts.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 11:32
Thalianost just ignored all the others and started a fire to cook a very large peice of meat that he pulled from his pack. "Toe, do you have any Shire seasoning? That is my favorite type of spice." Fred walks over to Thalianost and stares at the fire and the meat and nibbles one of his penguin treats. Thalianost cuts into his food to check if its done. The meat was almost completely red. "Perfect!" he said as he took the meat from the spit and took a large bite out of it.
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
shelobs_nightmare
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 11:58
At that moment the elevator dinged again and something small and squealing ran out of it.

"BIG BROTHER!" It squealed, landing on top of Random Flalingman.

"Oh no!" Random Flailingman cried, flailing his arms in distress.

"Who's this?" Anejey asked. The small person looked up at her.

"I'm Obnoxiouth Flailingman, Random'th thweet little thither. I have a lithp you know." The girl said. The company looked at Random Flailingman.

"Alas, it is true. This demon of the underworld is indeed one of my close relations. GET OFF ME OBNOXIOUS!"

Obnoxious Flailingman climbed off him and looked around at everyone.

"My mummy thayth you've all to let me come in thith quetht with you, or elthe you'll get in trouble." She announced. Random groaned. Obnoxious noticed Fred the penguin and screamed.

"OH how thweet! Let me cuddle it!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

She pounced on top of the penguin, knocking him flat.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 01:06
Hearing carious chaotic sounds from back at the edge of the canyon gave RRRI only a vague sense of the distance that he had come with Fosh, He lacked directional hearing so he couldnt ell which way to go or where they were in this random forest. So he decided to just stick to his role as romantic interest. He gave a dramatic sigh and then said, "Ah my darling, fairest of them all, now we can finally be alone." He kissed her long and hard on the lips and huggled her vehemntly, just doing his job.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 01:19
Thalianost lifted Obnoxious off of Fred and holding her in the air with one hand. "Easy there little one, penguins don't like to be handled so roughly." Fred stands up and shakes the dust out of his feathers. "You ok, Fred?" The irritated bird squaked.

foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 05:54
((LMAO I love Obnoxious... :love: ))

Fosh broke away from him for a moment to take a breath... then heard Fred's distressed squwaking... tears filled her eyes as she was forced to choose between the man she had so randomly fallen in love with and her beloved penguin...

"I... I... I must leave!" she shouted, pushing him away and running back to find a girl forceably cuddling Fred...

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEYYYYAAAAA!" she screamed as she tackled the girl and began to bang her head into the ground.

"DON'T *bang* EVER *bang* CUDDLE *bang* MY *bang* PENGUIN *bang* AGAIN!!! *bangbangbang*" she said.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 06:38
Thalianost watches as Frosh tackles Obnoxious right out of his hand. "Well, thats one way to take care of the problem. Fred, controll your owner before she kills Obnoxious!"
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 08:25
Fred would have sighed if he had the ability. That's how it always was, he got Fosh into things, she got in trouble, he had to get her out...

He began to make penguin noises and she stopped slamming the girl's head into the ground. When she turned to look at him he dangled a cookie in front of her face and she immediatly began to follow it. He threw the cookie, she scampered off and ate it. Coming back a moment later she helped the bruised girl off the ground.

"Sorry... I guess I don't know my own strength," she said sheepishly, brushing her off. "I'm Fosh and I'm very sorry about that. Fred is available for cuddling, I suppose... anywho, lovely to meet you... um... what did you say your name was?"
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 12:28
"Her name's Obnoxious. A name well deserved, I think." Random told Fosh, coming over and 'accidentally' hitting Obnoxious round the head with one of his flailing arms.

"Oops. Sorry." he said without much enthusiasm. Obnoxious scowled at him... then her bottom lip began to quiver... She began to make little whiny noises.

"Oh no... HIDE!!!!!!" Random said, covering his ears with his wildly flailing arms and diving into a bush. The rest of the company looked on in confusion. Then Obnoxious SCREAMED at the top of her voice, loud and piercing. The rest of them felt as though their eardrums were bursting.

[Edited on 16/2/2004 by eldir]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 06:07
(OOC: CURSES!! I had to work all weekend and was sick on top of it, so I had no energy to post!)

Gimlet winced and covered his ears. "Ah! Make it stop!" he shouted.

Calensen patted his pockets. "Candy!" he brought out a chocolate bar with a flourish. "Here you are...uh...Obnoxious!"

This promptly stopped the screaming for a few moments and everyone breathed a sigh of releif. Gimlet went over to see if Thalianost's meat was done (the dwarf was very hungry from being used as a landing prop twice in one day) and Calensen began watching Fosh with that love lost look in his blue eyes. Gimlet glanced at him and sighed. 'Here we go again...' he thought gloomily.

Calensen sighed dramatically, wondering if Fosh would remember him rescueing her from plummenting over the cliff or if he would be doomed to watch her and RRRI swoon over each other...the elf pouted a little at the thought.

(lol, sorry guys, but I couldn't help it.)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 06:43
Aranel watched all of this, blinking in confusion, "I have absolutely no idea what is going on!" She yelled dramatically, still bouncing around with bunny.

Meanwhile Alasse and Náriël were off doing random things somewhere, not wanting to get to involved for fear of also being tackle, like Fred, by obnoxious.
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 09:09
Completely ignoring the various tackling and screaming and eating and generally diving into bushes for no apparent reason, GRVSD sighed and began in a very poetic voice...

"Achem, 'Let us go then, you and I, and you, and you, and you.....'" He trailed off counting on his fingers

"Anyway, we should be going, we dont want the villain to get the THING before us, do we? Oh never mind, i am the acting villain, the real one is dead, so we dont REALLY have to worry about that anyways. But i am getting rather afraid of this canyon so i well set off into the mysterious forest which Fosh just teleported out of and attempt to find RRRI and commiserate over our hideous, acronymal names. Anybody else want to come?"

In the meantime RRRI was swiftly becoming not just Romantic interest but plot object as well. THe telltale first signs in his mutation were showing, people looking for him, lost in the forest, his lady love seperated.

Sitting alone in the forest, wondering where fosh had gone, he began to develop the first physical signs of his affliction. A broken leg formed, and his fingers became frostbitten. A subplot was forming!!!!(duh du duuauhhh!) FInd the injured cold person in the forest!!!

On your marks....

Get Set!!!......

GOOOOOO!!!!!!........

[cue hideously cliched MarioKart music: (Bummh buummh buuumm, budutle da dutle da doot da doot daaa, da dootletootle and repeat)]

Coming into the first curve GRVSD is in the lead! But then he gets lost! oh well!

(ooc: feel free to ignore me on a whim. THis is a coop post by caegaraneva and Gelireth Undomie hope you dont mindl)
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 02:18
"Hungry Gimlet? Here." hands Gimlet a large peice of hot but very pink meat. "How about you Obnoxious?" offering the girl a peice of meat. "Oh, you can have this too." pulls out the rollypolly doll and hands it to Obnoxious.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 03:14
One of RRRI's fingers fall off.... the situation becomes most deadlyfully perilousful. "Aghajibajibleah!!!!" he looking downa nd counting 9 fingers rather than the usual 10 and 1/2 or so. HE begans moaning most Hideously, a terriblelove song "OOAOOAH FOoOoOOSH!!!!! DeAAEaAEAAaEeREST FoOOOoooOoOOOSH!!!!! WHEEeEEeeeeeEEeRE AAAaaaAaRE yoooooouuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!A tree near him taps him on the shoulder and tells him to shut up.

(Pronunciation guide to Aghajibajibleah. First syllable has the emphasis, it is like the a in father. second a is also. the ea in the bleah at the end should be pronounced as something between an e and an a and elongated, preferably with the tongue sticking out of the mouth. THe other syllables, except in some circumstances the first one should be prounounced quickly. For maximum effect, tilt your head up and to one side as you begin saying the Aaagh and then move your head in a diagonal downward motion thorugh the gha and shake your head from side to side , one way every syllable. A good guide to whether your shaking is punctuated enough is whether your hair is pretty much flying around in rhythym to the word. ONe last longer slower shake of head is required for the bleah, with tongue sticking out of mouth. By the way if you practice this long enough people will think you are crazy )
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 03:23
((LMAO. Bringing in another character... readers of fanfiction should know her well... ))

Fosh looked back to the elf, noticing how he stared at her. She blushed and looked away... then frowned, remembering RRRI. Was it... could it be... she was in love again? With another? She hung her head- oh, woe was her... so many males, so little time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She moved through the forest as gracefully as a dove gliding on silent wings, long red hair flowing out behind her, violet eyes shining, every footstep as light and quiet as a soft rain. She had heard his moaning, and long before sensed his suffering in her mind. She found him laying on the floor, leg bent under him awkwardly, fingers blue with clod, unconsious and muttering something about his love... she shook her head sadly, and with strength surprising for one of her slender stature, picked him up and carried him to where she could hear faint echoes of voices...

As soon as she came out of the forest all noise stopped. The others in the area, watched, amazed, as she set down the man and sat next to him. Slowly, she began to glow silver, then gold, then green, then blue, until there was a faint rainbow about her. She sniffled a bit, and dropped one tear upon his lips... after a moment the glow faded and she sat back, feeling as though she had been punched in the stomach. A healing like that took up all her strength for a few moments... finally she managed to get to her feet.

"My name is Aglargaladrielidrilwen," she said. "Or at least that's what the elves call me. I've been sent here from the dungeons of 4th hour algebra class by the Valar to assist in keeping Middle-earth safe, as no one but i have the power to do it now that you are on this quest for this thing. He is healed now," she said, gesturing to the man on the ground. "I couldn't go any faster because I defeated an entire army of orcs about to raze a defenseless village singlehandedly and used up most of my healing ability to help the sick and dying and to heal a gash in my stomach, the one in my back, the arrow wound in my neck, cut in my lip, stab to my leg, and hangnail that I aquired while fighting. They're not quite gone yet," she said sadly, lifting up the hem of her snow-white gown to expose a large pink scar on her perfect, tan leg.

"What did you say your name was?" a man who was waving his arms around asked.

"Aglargaladrielidrilwen. Or, some call me Serenity, or Ithilnaurcelebwen... or Saladdressina, sister to Arwen Undomiel and hadmaiden to Varda... or Dragon-Ice princess of the north... ... but you can all call me Mary-Sue," she said, smiling sweetly.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 03:31
"Uh huh....." Aranel said still bouncing bunny on her shoulders (don't ask)
Alasse came up to the girl and slapped her on the back, and said, "It is good to meet you Mary-Sue!"

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by CarolP]
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 06:21
Anejey slowly lowered the vaccuum cleaner, right eyelid twitching [Yeah, yeah, I know. "Same online as off, right?] as she stared at the newcomers.

"More...more come....AND STILL DO WE LINGER, TARRY, AND DAWDLE BY SIDE OF THIS MOST ARCHETYPICALLY ABYSMAL AND FORMERLY-BELIEVED TO BE BOTTOMLESS CANYON!!"

With that, she fell off again.

"Geez, this seems eerily familiar..."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 07:05
At the sounnd of Mary-Sue, Calensen's blue eyes grew wide and the elf cowered behind Gimlet, whio was happily eating his hot pink meat(...that didn't sound right...oh well!).

"Save me Gimlet!" He whispered urgently, as Mary-Sue's violet eyes settled on his lithe frame. "She's got me in her sights!!!" The elf promptly fainted. Gimlet fixed this by banging him on the head with his axe until he woke up.

"Is she gone?" Calensen asked hopefully. "And is that horrid RRRI gone too?" The elf sat up, muttering about stupid sexy pretty boys who came and stole the only decent girl...Gimlet rolled his eyes.

"No, she's not. and no, he's still alive." Gimlet pulled out a random megaphone from his luxurious beard. "We are about to enter a random monster battle!" he anounced. There was a "Ping!" and the elevator opened as Anejay stepped out. Gimlet ingored her as two random monsters appeared out of the misty fog that had randomly surrounded the random forest that had randomly appeared out of no where. But we digress...

The two terrifying monsters began to face off (why, we don't know) and bad techno music began to play in the background.

(OOC: No offense to anyone. Calensen is just in a bad mood...)
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 07:09
Mary-Sue seemed to be all over her newly-healed patient, and there were random monsters battling randomly as weird music played. Fosh tapped the elf on the back.

"Um... hi, um... I'm Fosh... what's your name?" she asked quietly. Fred was wildly flapping around, joining Random Flailingman in dancing to the techno music.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by eldir]
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 02:03
((OOC: I have to post as Obnoxious for a bit. shelobs_nightmare is otherwise engaged.))

Obnoxious sat on the ground, paying the fighting monsters no attention. She was cuddling her doll and humming to the techno music, while her brother danced. (If you could call it dancing. It was more like falling upright.)Then she realised she was no longer the centre of attention. This was a new experience for her, and she wasn't sure she liked. She promptly dropped her doll off the cliff and then SCREAMED again. The sound was heard for miles around. The monsters stopped fighting and the techno music stopped playing. They all looked at her.

"I dropped my dolly off the thcary cliff. Go fetch it for me, Random."

"Get yourself you annoying creation of Satan." Random told her, arms flailing angrily. Obnoxious scowled at him, then smiled sweetly at the rest of the group.

"Pleeeeathe will one of you nithe people go and fetch my dolly for little me? I'm thure I won't be happy without her."

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by Gilraen]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 06:34
Aranel looked at Obnoxious and then at bunny and said, "I know...." and proptly went over to the edge of the cliff and......... push Obnoxious over the side. "There I help, my work is done." and she promtly backed away from the cliff and began to bounce around with bunny again, except this time she transformed into a bunny.
Meanwhile, Náriël had gotten bored so she walked over to Gimlet who was still holding the microphone and promtly whacked him on the head with her staff, "I challenge you to a duel." She said taking a defensive position.
Alasse was kind of just wandering around until Anejey came back up on the elevator. Then without warning Alasse again tackled Anejey and began rubbing her purple hair. "I love your hair." Alasse said over and over, rubbing Anejey's hair so hard that her face inturn was being rubbed into the dirt.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 06:42
Gimlet looked at his meat that had been thrown into the dirt, coutesy of Nariel hitting him on the head. Grunting, the dwarf stood, picking up his ax. "You asked for it missy." he scowled.

"Calensen!" the elf practically shouted, happy that Fosh had noticed again. Then she went off to dance with Random Flailing Man. Calensen really couldn't dance, so he just watched as the monster beat each other up - they had started again after Aranel had kicked Obnoxious over the edge of the cliff.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 06:48
Thalianost was watching Fred dance to the music when Obnoxious started screaming. He then walked into the elevator and pressed the down button. Moments later he returned with the doll which he handed to Obnoxious. He then sat down and continued eating. After he had finished his meat he pulled out his pipe, filled it and lit it. "Would anyone like some Longbottom leaf?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 06:54
Nariel laughed as Gimlet swung his axe at her. She did a backflip and dodged the axe and landed another solid hit on Gimlet. "Gotcha!" she yelled and jumped backwards. She loved fighting and was trained in every style of marcial arts. She took up another stance and wited again for Gimlet to attack.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by Gilraen]
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email