Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: February 25, 2004 03:46
an-jay o-day (in phonetic spelling) is pig latin for Jane Doe, the generic name that people put on credit cards in advertisements and stuff, Jane and John Do. It fits pretty nicely with the idea of this RP. (btw bingo if this wasn't intentional sry for reading into it, but i can't see how it wouldn't be...)
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 04:56
Brilliant!!!!!
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 10:57
Half-way down the ladder, Buorp-no-more looked down, and far off in the distance saw the squabbling group of adventurers in the distance, still camped next to the canyon.

He sighed at the uselessness and hopelessness of the quest. The old director had really done a bad job of setting it up:the main cahracters now had no clue where they were going, why they were looking for something, or what they were looking for.

And to top all that off, the director had slacked off and now the people weren't even pretending to be on a quest. He started climbing again. At the top, he walked up to the tech booth, and threw out the technicians. He turned on the loudspeaker, and shouted into it. The whole world shook with the force of his words; "

The utterly ignorant Rule of the previous director is over! Now is the time to continue on our quest in hope of increasing our ratings!!Go now , into the forest,and across the sea and through the glacier and around the raining bundles of monkeys..."

his voice trailed off as he read the list of upcoming natural obstacles, baffled at the length of the quest that the upcoming adventurers are faced with.

"Get a move on people!!!Go GO GOOOOOOO**cough cough**!!!!

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by Gilraen]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 03:07
((LOL that's pretty good... *sigh* Just waiting for Jade to get back and when she does I shall then post... Oh and when she does get back and reads this, I have a message/question for her: do you like Outlaw Star and if so (or even if you have no clue what it is) join the Outlaw Star RP!!! I love that show, too bad they took it off... *sigh* :love: Anywho, just waiting... *shuts up*))

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by CarolP]
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 07:15
[Cookies and applause for Caegaraneva! I've been wondering when someone would figure the name out; Yes, "Anejey O'Dey is read ane-jay oe-day, or pig latin for "Jane Doe". The whole theme of pathetic nothingness and crypticism that I seem to love so well. Does it like riddles, precious?]

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by eldir]
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:34
((Hey, that's cool!! In England they usually put "A Smith" on advertisement credit cards... and both my Chemistry & Physics teachers are called A Smith... :dizzy: ))

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by RachieAchie]

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by eldir]
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:17
["A Smith", huh? I can dig it. But this lil' game needs a swift kick in the posterior, methinks. So...]

Suddenly there came a great flash of light in the sky, from the general direction of the now-headless director-no-more. A mysterious, disembodied and highly official-sounding voice spoke in a tremulous sing-song:

"I-I-I-I-I am the grea-ea-ea-eat Deus Ex Machina-a-a-a! Hee-ee-eed my words, mor-rr-rr-tals! In the i-i-i-interests of plo-o-o-ot, not that you've ha-a-ad one so-o-o-o far, I shall use my my-y-ystical po-o-owers!"

The entire generic cliff/forest setting was engulfed in dazzlingly unspecific light, and when again things became visible the questlings and assorted paraphernalia found themselves in the bustling port of Defaultmerchanttown.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:32
(ooc: lol that was good Bingo)
Alasse and Nariel looked around, amazed by the bustlying town, "Wow i have never seen a town before........ I want to lick it." Alasse said running to a random building and licking it.
Nariel tapped her staff on the hard ground and said, "What happened to all of the grass? and what is this hard surface we are standing on. It is hard like stone, but why is it so flat?"
Aranel, happy that they had actually moved somewhere, set bunny down (unfortunatly it was net to Anejey) and walked to a nearby randow street vendor, "I would like a Random Cola (mind you that is a brand of cola), please."
The vendor handed her a Random Cola and she sat down on a stool and began to drink it.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:34
That was odd. I think the "great director in the sky" wants us to get moving.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:43
Anejey's eyes went first to Alasse licking the building, then to bunny, then back to the licking. It don't take a genious to determine what happened next...
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 04:26
Bunny was happily sitting watching Aranel enjoy her Random Cola, when suddenly she felt something wet on her arm. She looked to her side and saw that a tongue was on her arm. She looked up and saw that the hideous pink tongue belonged to none other than Anejey. Bunny squealed (if that is at all possible for a bunny) and jumped away. Then she lunged foreward and opening her mouth........ she bit Anejey's tongue and held on tight.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 05:19
Mary Sue looked about and blinked.

"A village?" she said questioningly. Suddenly she ran into the nearest pub, throwing on a dark cloak and pulling up the hood as she did. Her sudden moment startled Fosh awake, who screached, "YOOOOOOOU woke me UUUUUUUP what are you doing you crazy hack?"

"I'm off to recruit people to help with our quest! If you need me, I'll be sitting in a dark corner watching people go past until one of them asks who I am and what my purpose is for no reason whatsoever!" she disappeared around the corner, and was not to be seen for several hours.

Fosh shrugged, all crankiness gone, and looked down at the ground. Next to Fred there was a severely cuddled elf, who had been cuddled so tight he had fingermarks around his neck. She shrugged again- elves were strange. She kicked the snoring, feathered black lump to wake it up.

"Lets go explore." The two started off, and almost immediately they went past a dark alley. Someone jumped out at them, but it was hard to make out any features because of the shadow that seemed to follow him/her/it around. Fosh gave a practiced scream and shrank away.

"I am going to kidnap you, thus making your companions stray from their purpose so that they might have to find you, but the catch is, you will fall in love with me and never want to leave, and when they do find you I will join you in finding the thing you are inevitably looking for!" Fosh gasped.

"No! You cannot! For if you kidnap me, thus causing them to search, that would add a hint of a plot to our thus far plotless story! And we cannot have that!" she screamed it it's face. The figure put a hand to it's ear, now hearing nothing on one side but an obnoxious high-piched ringing.

"For causing my ears to ring like this, I'll kidnap you anyways!" The figure lunged, but Fosh was faster. With the heroic-sounding battle cry of, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she and Fred viciously attacked the attacker.

What they didn't know, however, was that like all shadowy, random attakers, this one had a special power- and by shouting moose, she had activated it. With a large *POOF* the person turned into a moose. The three were stunned for a moment, then the moose began to charge the girl and penguin. They ran back to where the group was, the moose following close behind.

"Um... lion!" *POOF* "NO! Tiger!" *POOF* "Wait, no... um... bear!" *POOF* "No no no no no! Whale!" With a gigantic *BOOM*, just as she reached the group, the attacker changed into a large whale that was miracoulously able to breathe out of water. It started to flop a bit, trying to catch her and Fred, but found it was unable to move and thus gave up all hope of catching them- rather, it had been caught.

"I brought us a whale," Fosh explained to the others as Alasse ceased licking the building and went to licking the whale.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 05:44
Alasse licked the whale and then said, "Ewww this tastes yucky!" Then she tackled Fosh for absolutely no reason and began giving her a noogie.
Meanwhile, Nariel had walked up to a random perso and said, 'So what is this thing?" She asked pointing to a cart. The man screamed for Nariel was part gryphon and yelled, 'Monster save me!!!" The man began to run away, but Nariel was too fast, she whacked his head with her staff.
Araenl was sipping her Random Cola and watching the antics of the group slightly amused by the whole thing.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 06:13
(OOC: boy...we have some genuises among us! Sorry about not being on but it was difficult for me and "Gimlet" to post together this week. We'll try harder!

And as for you, Ms. Swann *grin*, I am in the Outlaw Star rpg; I"m playing Jim Hawkins.)

Calensen shook himself and stood up, feeling better now that he could breathe. They had magically appeared in the random bustling town that had many randomly bustling people in it. We like the word random.

Gimlet was looking around with interest at the market stalls, muttering to himself about merchandise when Fosh walked up and announced she had a whale. Calensen blinked. What was a whale? He turned to ask Gimlet to see if the dwarf knew, when he saw Gimlet reading a book that had "SCRIPT" written on it in huge, bold, random letters. We like the word random.

"hmmm..." Gimlet said.

"Whazzat?" Calensen asked, sounding strangely kiddish for an elf.

"A book."

Calensen sweatdropped. "I know that! What does it say?"

"How am I supposed to know?!" Gimlet shouted angrily, shoving the book in Calensen's face. "I can only read Dwarf Runes!!"

Calensen snatched it. "We'll give it to our gloriously incompetant leader person thing! With the fuzzy hair! She'll know what to do! I think..." The elf was suddenly distrached by the fact that Alasse was now giving Fosh a noogie. Except that he didn't know what a noogie was. So he walked over and hit Alasse on the head with the script.

"Don't do that. It's not nice." he stated. Alasses rubbed her head and promptly tackled him, knocking the elf to the ground for the third time that day (we think; if not, well, we can't count) and making the script fly out of his hands and hit the random passerby, thus effectively knocking that person out. The random passerby fell over, disturbing a random stand of apples, which spilled over into the road and were promptly made into applesause by a passing random horse. Gimlet blinked.

"Applesause." he said. "Bleh."

And if you have not realized it, we really like the word random.

(OOC: Bleh..."Calensen" and "Gimlet" are very tired right now...hence the strange mood. Here's an idea: Let's say the quest we're on is for The Holy Bag of Chips, which the Standard Overlord wants because he is hungy! ^__^ BTW, this thing reads like a Monty Python thing. And I'm not going to be on tomorrow cause I have to work. See you all Monday!)

[Edited on 29/2/2004 by CarolP]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 12:00
((Sniffle... I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying... of course that could be because everying is funnier at 4 am. ^^'

Well then, Mr. Turner... I believe I shall have to come up with a character and start actually RPing in the thread then. Most likely this will be done tomorrow. *walks out door, gets in carriage and is carried away while looking back longingly*. ))

Fosh joined in the fight, attempting to get Alasse to stop noogie-ing Calensen, although she knew not what a noogie was for they weren't invented yet in the time period they occupied.

((About the Monty Python thing: "It's only a flesh wound!!!" ))

RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 12:51
Meanwhile Random Flailingman was peering at a strange machine at the side of the street. (Hey, if we can have vending machines... ) He tried kicking it. The machine spoke.

"Please insert coin."

Random Flailingman flailed his arms in surprise. He tried kung-foo chopping the machine. It repeated its request. With shaking hand (and flailing arm) Random took a coin that had appeared on the ground before him and put it in what he assumed to be the machine's mouth. There was a CLUTUNK and the machine said

"Please step onto the weighing floor."

Random eyed it warily.

"Why should I?" he asked. It didn't answer. Random stepped lightly onto the step provided. The machine made a little whirring noise.

"You weigh 973 pounds and are approximately 98 years old."

Random thwacked the machine on it's screen. A small cheeky face appeared on the machine - like this . The machine said

"Got you."

Random stared at it.

"What?" He asked.

"Really got you worked up didn't I." The machine said. The face changed to this - . Then it made a noise like CUCHU CUCHU CUCHU which sounded to Random a lot like giggling.

Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 04:31
Seeing that the group had moved away from that boring bit of ground next to the canyon, and into a place much more interesting, Buorp-no-more decided his work was done and started climbing down the ladder. About halfway down, he noticed that there was a missing rung, but as he did with most rather urgent problems, he attempted to ignore it. THis proved to not be the correct solution for this sort of predicament.

He fell

And fell.

And fell.

And just when he was starting to enjoy the rushing sensation of air going past him at very, very high speeds, he hit the ground with a thwack, or rather, in place of the ground he hit a most tremendously large pile of applesauce.

He promptly bounced off it and flew the air, knocking into various adventurers and vending machines. They were all looking at him somwhat more aghastly then they would solely at a person who had just fallen out of the sky and given many members of their party very large bruises. No, they were giving him almost the....Buorp struggled in his brain for the right word to give the look they were giving him...It was sort of the homicidal maniac look he decided.

Looking down at himself he saw he was carrying a very large, bloodstained chainsaw and there was blood all over his clothes.

He smiled weakly.

BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 07:37
Anejey dropped bunny, whose kneecaps she had been trying to bite off, in suprise as a book titled "RANDOM SCRIPT" bounced passed her. She eagerly snatched up the mysterious tome, and began reading.

"Comic Sans, Times New Roman, New Zurica, Old Zurica, Lucinda Handwriting...My, these *are* random scripts, aren't they? Oh, wait. What's this?"

She flipped forwards a few pages.

"Act 9761554, scene pi. 'Random volcanic eruption'. Hn."

Suddenly, an enormous burst of red-hot tapioca exploded from a fizzure in the planet's crust, raining streams of molten-goodness-in-every-bite down onto Defaultmerchanttown. From the television vending machine there was heard the staticky voice of a weatherman: "Today, highs expected in the lower 67751400s, with heavy showers lasting until we're all dead except, ironically, one guy in jail. And now onto the sports. Pat...? Pat? Pat, would you put out your flaming toupee and give us the sports...?"
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 08:05
Fosh promptly began to run around screaming.

"We're all going to diiiiiiieeeeeeee! We're all going to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Noooooooooooooo!" She then ran into the whale, falling backwards onto the ground. She looked up at the beast in front of her, suddenly getting an idea.

"Hey! I have an idea!" she called out. "we should hide under the whale to sheild ourselves from the eruption of pudding-y goodness!"
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 08:09
(I shall look forward to meeting you there, Ms. Swan. *watches her ride away with a dreamly look in eyes*)

"Hurry!" Calensen suddenly cast off Alasse and pointed. "To that random ship with a radom sailor guy who will carry us across the random ocean and take us to a random isle wherein we will find the random clue to the thing we are so randomly searching for even though he have no clue to what it is." he puased for breath.

"Dude." Gimlet said, appearing randomly with a pair of sunglasses and Hawiian shirt over his dwarven armor. "You're going a little heavy on the randoms there."

"I know, but it's in the Random Script." Calensen sighed dramactically again. "Ah, Queen of Stars, only you would understand the hardships of an actor." He sobbed dramactically for a few moments, then tossed Gimlet onto the river of red-hot tapioca (the type that melts in your mouth if it doesn't melt your mouth first) to use the dwarf as a surfing board.

"TO THE SHIP!" Calensen cried.

[Edited on 1/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 02:39
Thankfully, someone on the tech crew in the sky decided now would be a good time to insert a tapioca explosion into the script, so no awkward questions were asked. He sighed in relief. THen he gasped in horror ~Oh my god it is an exploding Tapioca!!!!~ he thought with a

click.

~Hey~. ~Wait a minute~ he thought. ~I normally don't think with a click~, he thought with a

hum.

He looked down oddly at the chainsaw. Inside its inner workings the self check mechanism was nearly giddy with joy. It had

click

ed and there had been a

hum

in response! Every was going so perfectly, he felt warm and fuzzy(this time its teddy bear fuzzy not staticy fuzzy) inside. He felt so warm and fuzzy(teddy bear fuzzy not staticy fuzzy), he almost wanted to do it again, even though the next check wasn't due for another few years. Well, it couldn't hurt, it thought, with a

Click...hum. OOH goody, thought the machine. Again, Again!!!

Click...hum

Click...hum

Click...hum
Click...hum
CLick...hum
Click...hum...Click...hum...Click...hum, click...hum,click...hum,click...hum click...hum click...hum click....humclick...hum click...hum click...hum click.....
click?
Click????Click click click click click!!!?
click click click click CLick CLick Click CLick CLick CLIck CLIck CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THe machine imploded in horror and frustration. Buorp-no-more was left with a tiny ball of dark matter clicking in a squeaky voice. He shrugged and then screamed as he dodged a flying ball of tapioca. He pocketed the dark matter and headed for the ships.

(sorry for the rambling post its a tribute to douglas adams if uve read Hitchhikers series.)
BingoTook
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 06:32
Anejey hopped up and down with excitement.

"Oh! Whale! Oh, happy whale! Oh, ship! Shippy shippy ship! Cetaceous mammal! Aquatic transportation vessel! Oh, nrr....I AM FROUGHT WITH INDECISION!!"
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 09:59
Random was about to run from the Steaming Pudding of Doom when the machine that he had been deep in conversation with said

"WAIT! Take me with you!"

He looked over at it. It's screen showed a face.

"I can't stand tapioca!" It said, the face changing to a :cry:. Random sighed and grabbed hold of it. He could lift it surprisingly easily.

"Hey, you're lighter than I would have expected." he told it. The face changed -

"Thanks." It said. "I've been on a diet."

"Oh shut up." Random said, running to Anejey, who was still trying to choose between the whale and the ship. Making her descision for her he grabbed her by her fuzzy hair and pulled her onto the ship. As the whale had, until a few moments ago, been a kidnapper Random wasn't sure they could fully trust it.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 06:43
"Well, off we go" Thalianost said as he picked up Obnoxious who was still "tripping" from the pipe weed. "Too the ship."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 07:15
Alasse and Nariel ran for the ship too and were aboard within minutes.
Aranel changed into an albino bat and tried to fly, but as she tried a young blonde girl with huge blue sad eyes ran up and said in a really pathetically cute voice, "Please, save my Czar."
Aranel stared at the girl for a few moments and then said, "Uh kid you have the wrong movie, I believe you are looking for the movie Bartock The Magnificent."
"The girl lost her cutness and said, "Isn't this the right one?"
"Uh no kid. that is down the street and to your left." Aranel replied, "Now if you don't mind I have a Tapioca eruption to run from."
"Stupid agent i told him to be more careful with sending me places and that was so good too @#$! agent! I will fire him for that @#%^#" The girl said as she walked in the right direction.

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 09:48
((Come on you guys!! We have to win best Non-Tolkien RP!!!!!! We rule!!! **hands out badges and stickers saying "Vote Bag Of Chips"**))
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 09:53
(oh yes I really think Bingo deserves this for Bingo thought it up )
Bunny flew (yes flew she can fly) to the ship dodging fiery balls of tapioca on her way. Her kneecaps were still sore from the incessant gnawing of Anejey.
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 01:31
(ooc sorry i havent been posting)

Rawadu said oh, yay! as soon as they came to the town. He liked teleporting very much. He went over to a random vendor and bought a Random Soda (which is of course very different from a Random Cola).

As he was drinking he noticed a small electronic device lying on the sidewalk. " Hello!" it said happily,"I am Sed, or smallelectronicdevice. I can predict the future." Rawadu picked up the device and said,"You can predict the future?" Sed growled. "I was talking to the device, fuzzy man(that is staticy fuzzy not teddy bear fuzzy)," it said .

"Hi!" Grvsd said brightly to Sed," What is happening in our future? Is there going to be a pudding eruption?" Sed answered proudly," Yup. My brother can save us, though." Rawadu wondered what he meant by that, but when he looked down he saw another electronic device on the sidewalk. He picked it up and it said sadly,"Hello. I'm Ped. Not like anyone cares though. You'll be able to escape in your ship, but everyone forgets about me. I'll just drown in the tapioca. No one cares about me." It sighed.

"Er... what excactly does Ped stand for?" Rawadu asked Sed. "Paranoidandroid electronic device. I memorized it," Sed said smugly. "Oh no,"Rawadu said, then asked Grvsd,"Do you see any ship?" Grvsd answered,"Uhhhh... Yup. Here it is." Rawadu leaned closer to Grvsd's screen and saw a small map of the town. In one corner, opposite from where he was standing, a smiley face marked where th ship was.

Rawadu pocketed Ned, Ped, and Grvsd and ran towards the ship.

Meanwhile, Gravaesd had been hiding in the shadows of buildings. He had met a kidnapper on the street and set him on the company. This diversion gave him enough time to sneak on the ship and hide. "MUAHAHAHAHA!" he cackled villainously.

(Another tribute to Douglas Adams, Marvin the paranoidandroid robot from Hitchhiker's Guide)

[Edited on 3/3/2004 by Gilraen]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 03:57
Fosh and Fred watched as the others borded the ship.

"But... the whale..." she sobbed. But at the last second, she grabbed Fred, shouted, "Duck!" and with a *poof* the whale turned into a duck. She picked it up and dodged onto the ship.

Meanwhile, Mary Sue sat in the pub, quite enjoying herself. The patrons weere giving her the expected odd looks, and several handsome, rugged-looking men had seated themselves nearby. She decided they were the ones, and re-located herself to their table.

"I am on a quest," she began. "I need strong men to come and help us. You all seemed to fit the description, so..."

At that moment her GenericINeedVolunteersToHelpMeOnAQuest speech was interrupted by a random villager busting in and yelling, "The volcano! The volcano is about to blow!" She looked out a window, and lo and behold, there was a volcano spewing white-hot tapioca. She jumped up.

"I must make sure my friends are safe!" she shouted heroically. All the sudden, hot pudding began to ooze in the door. People began to scream and run in circles, and it was then she decided to use her power to save them all.

Putting up a magical barrier-shield-thing, she walked through the pudding, and as she went by it was cooled it to it's regular cool and gooey state. Eventually she made her all around the pub, the town, up and down the volcano and back to the pub. She dropped to the ground, completely worn-out as the pub-goers cheered her on.

"We have seen that you really are powerful. We will come with you," one of the rugged-looking men said. She smiled.

"My name is Mary Sue. Who are you?"

"They call me RandomHandsomeStranger #1. These are my companions, RandomHandsomeStranger numbers 2 and 3, and he over there is RandomBroodingMan. He broods. Alot. Sometimes he sulks. Occasionally if you get on his good side he'll tell you a bit about his past, thus explaining why he broods. I'll show you. RandomBroodingMan, explain to us why you're in such a moody mood today," RandomHandsomeStranger #1 said. RandomBroodingMan frowned under his black hood, then in a hurried voice said, "Bunnies... everywhere... bunnies of... doom." He then bowed his head and spoke no more. Mary Sue nodded and sighed.

"The poor man. Now follow me!"

When she and her group arrived at the ships, she announced, "I have brought men to help us with our journey!" The others seemed to be slightly miffed.

"It was in the Random Script that all but one prisoner were supposed to be killed by the tapioca, and yet you've saved them all!" someone spoke up. "You completely ruined the only hint of a plot that we've had as of yet!" She smiled.

"I'm Mary Sue. That's my job." She borded the ship and went baout introducing her group to the others.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 07:10
"Stop that," [insert whoever wants the job] said, bopping Anejey on the head to release bunny from her toothy grip. Bunny fell to the ship's deck, shook herself off and hopped blithely starboard.

Anejey glared angrily at [insert whoever inserted themself before], sticking out her lower lip for pouted emphasis. Then she noticed that she was on a ship, and her eyes brightened. Well, one eye brightened; the other was immediately covered by a rakish black patch-made-for-just-such-a-purpose and pulled out from...um, somewhere.

"Avast ye dogs!" she cried, springing up. "Thar be a powerful bad spell off'n ye port. A great tapioca volcan-yo, in what be atypically a'most a plot o' sarts! Now look to, swabs! Hoist th' mainstay! Raise up th'anchor! An' be not all day about ye, or I'll gully the lot o' ye, and heave'n o'er th' prow!"
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 09:55
Obnoxious tapped Random's shoulder.

"What'th she doing? I think she'th jutht being thilly."

Random sighed.

"No, she's being RANDOM." Random told the annoying little girl. She frowned.

"No, YOU'RE Random." She said, rolling her eyes. Random flailed his arms and hit her over the head with the weighing machine. The weighing machine said

" Tee hee. Thank you, she was getting annoying."

"You don't know the half of it." Random sighed wearily.

"" the machine said.

[Edited on 3/3/2004 by ithillinde]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 06:31
Bunny went over to randombroodingman and hopped up onto his lap after someone hasd helped her escape from Anejey's jaws of doom.
Aranel now sat on the ship and had transformed into a parrot and sat on Anejey's shoulder repeating everything she said.
Alasse and Nariel meanwhile, had gotten into wrestling and arm wrestling matches with random people on the ship.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 03:43
Fosh was challenged by Alasse to an armwrestling match, and a small crowd gathered about to watch the spectacle. She had attempted to turn the duck back into a person so that she might find out his or her name, but at the moment she knew not how to do so and thus the duck was stuck. They couldn't give it a name not knowing it's gender, so for the moment it was just "Duck" or "Duckie." At the moment its foot was tied to the mast so that it might not fly away and thus escape. Fred was taking a nap in the corner, and Mary Sue was flirting with RandomHandsomeStranger#2.

"I... will.... win!" Fosh said as she struggled to beat Alasse, but for the moment they seemed equally matched...

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by ithillinde]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 07:08
"You can't beat me in horse power!" (yeah I know it sounds stupid) Alasse said laughing as she began to push Fosh's arm to the table.
Nariel walked over to Calesan (sp?) and challanged him to a wretling match, slapping his back hard.
Bunny twitched her nose while sitting on Randombroodingman's lap, wondering why he was brooding.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 04:10
"I have an announcement to make!!!!" yelled buorp no more, bringing to a halt the various wrestling and arm wrestling matches occuring throughout the ship. "I am sponsoring a contest!!!! Whoever can make up the best name for me gets this utterly tiny ball of clicking dark matter!!!! I wish you all good luck and blah blah blah I AM SICK OF CHANGING NAMES!!! LETS MAKE THIS THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email