Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: March 30, 2004 08:55
Fosh had somehow become un-stuck, and while she was very happy not to be plastered to the deck anymore, she was a bit irked that the scene change had prevented her from being rescued by a male. She and Fred decided to take a moment to rest, and curling up in a cornor of the deck they proceeded to nap.
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 08:08
A slow panning helicopter shot moved from the sleeping Fosh and Fred, to find Anejey sitting on a random rooftop, still alongside our favorite vertically-challenged, alcoholic, French art-nouveau painter, and still quietly singing to herself, "I am not the type to squirm when seeing microscopic germs, but technicolor pachyderms are really too much for me..."

At that moment she sat up straight and blinked.

"Wow. This random and pointless quest has seemingly come to a time of doldrums. How droll. Like that joke."

She stood up, making a wild gesture to the sky.

"And NOW shall we have...a RANDOM BLACK HOLE! Which shall take us to the THING, providing it does not simply destroy us all, which is the more probable, or at least shall we see the FUTURE, providing we are not simply destroyed, which is the more probable, and now shall it OCCUR because I've run out of semi-useless banter!"

And so a random black hole formed in the sky, drawing all the questers and Henri de Toulousse-Lautrec up towards its mighty abysmal spiral. Yay!
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 06:05
Deep Thoughts stomach lurched as he was hurled up into the sky in the third scene change in as many pages.

It was black.

It was a hole.

It was a black hole.

Everyone looked sort of contorted and twisted and generally shrunken by the push of it, insomuch as he actually could SEE other people in the general blackness.

In this case, "insomuch" can mean "not much at all."

He felt sort of thoughtful, and afraid-of-the-dark, and generally not all to pleased with being inside the most powerful and destructive gravitational force in the known universe.

He was a little worried that the black hole was going to collapse, but then he realized that that wasn't all to possible, because generally the reason that it was a black hole in the first place was because supposedly it had already collapsed.

He frowned, thinking this through, trying to find some sort of vague irony he could play up.

Nope, really he found that there was nothing funny to write about at all in the black hole, in case you just happened to be a frustrated teenager sitting in front of his computer screen in a different yet oddly parallel universe trying to come up with something witty to write for a rpg....

**Aforementioned frustrated teenager goes into other room and tells his sister to write that post about florida she was planning on, thus alleviating from himself the burden to make something funy or interesting happen**

Deep thought figured the frustrated teenager controlling his life was just a figment of his imagination and went back to staring at blackness.
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 06:05
The black hole accidentally heard “thing” as “king.” After yelling “One king, coming right up!” he spit them out on a sandy beach inhabited by palm trees and Tah-daaaah! Yet another scene change in two pages.

"Where are we?" asked Rawadu to Grvsd.

"We're in Florida!" he answered happily and started making a virtual sand castle.

"Lets go find the king!" said Sed. They all agreed that this was a wonderful idea, because THING rhymes with king, so the king might know where the thing is, but they didn't know where the king or the THING is so they stopped and asked a friendly looking palm tree for directions.

They failed to notice their lack of logic in searching for a king in Florida, but then again this genericrpgland didn't show much genericness or logicness anyways...

It didn't answer for a while. Ped said "Stupid Sed, Palm trees don't talk. Come on lets go."

But just as they were about to leave the tree said, annoyed, "Well, if you go 8.7654321 miles west and 13.14151617181920 miles north, you might get eaten by a gator and I'll never have to see you treedoubters again."

Another palm tree nearby said, "Yes we do talk!" The both of them waved their branches scarily.
The company went west for 8.7654321 miles and north for 13.14151617181920 miles. Suddenly a gigantic alligator stepped out of the trees.

Rawadu was amazed by the size of the gators stomach.

"Croikee, this is a GROOOIT find wee've gut here." he said, poking around among the gators organisms in a hideous parody of the crocodile hunter.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 06:08
Deep thought thought in perfect unison with the frustrated teenager still sitting at the computer screen, "it is still dark!!!!"

(feel free to post miscellaneous events that "may or may not have occured" in the time period between going to florida and ending up in the stomach of a GIANT MANEATING ALLIGATOR!!AAGGGH!!!!. we skipped ahead a little )

[Edited on 3/4/2004 by ithillinde]
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 08:43
Suddenly inside the alligater, if that is where we are now, a giant plate of spagetti appeared and said, "Fear me for I am a giant riddle loving plate of stringy pasta (don't ask)!" The pasta sounded menacing as red sauce dripped from its noodles, "Now time for a riddle!" it said an then proceeded, "What is Two plus Two!?" then it let out menacing laughter "muhahaha you will never guess it for I am the best at riddles muhahaha!!!!"

Aranel and bunny looked at each other and then said, "Two plus two is four....."

The plate of spagetti looked at them and then said, 'Muhahahaha! you fools! the answer is Ardvark!!! You will now meet a horrible death and the touch of my horrible dripping noodles, unless you can answer this riddle!" It then continued, "Complete this sentance: One Fish Two Fish Red Fish......"
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 01:40
"Blue Fish?" A small voice came out of a corner. "I'm confused. How did you get here? What's going on?" A small , no more than the age of 10 walked out of the shadows. She had long red hair and freckles everywhere. She wore a pair of ratty old jeans and a black T-shirt. "You certainly are strange..."

((OOC: Muwhahaha!!! I am leaping in and never looking back! Accept me, fools!))
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 02:58
aAh Hah, a fellow alligator eatee thought Deep THought, most thoughtfully. I wonder what it means??

Deep thoughts thoughts were elevated to a higher plane of computerized thought. He suddenly understood there whole situation with utter clarity.

"Welcome to our pointless quest young one. By automatic virtue of having appeared before us as a character and not having been created by any of our company you are thus deemed a fellow roleplayer and will be henceforth required to do pointless quests with us in an attempt to find a THING of uncertain importance.

"Now lets turn back to the plate of noodles" - "who comes up with these stupid ideas anyways" he whispered to the little girl, who didn't really seem all that amused. He grunted, and started agian at the little dash - "to see if your solution was correct. And if not, Oh NO!!! Maybe we will get eaten by that soggy pile of starch. Probably much worse than the alligator."

The sad thing was, he really wasn't even being sarcastic.

(like, omigod, like, how Non-Atkins. Euh!!)
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 05:42
"Wrong!!" The plate of spagetti exclaimed, "But just to be fare I will let you guess a few more times before I eat you." Then it added quietly to it self, "Which I just might anyway even if they do guess it." Then out loud once again, "Now guess my little random 'friends' for I know you will never get it Muhahahaha!"
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 01:47
The little looked at Deep thoughts (is that really his name?) as if he had made a stupid joke, but she found is secretly amusing. She then turned to the spaghetti. "HA! You spelled fair wrong! The way you spelled it, it would be a fare, as in a price to get or a ferry. Fair is what you are looking for!"

How strange that this knew how the spaghetti "spelled" fair, and deemed it important enough to mention the wrong spelling.
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 04:09
Random Flailingman was INCREDIBLY annoyed because there simply isn't enough room for you to wave your arms around inside an alligator. He kept banging into the squishy sides of the alligator's stomach whenever he tried. Then his eyes brightened.

**Author's note: The author would like to point out that she doesn't know what she is talking about. What she wants to say is "Random had noticed that thing in cartoons that is inside someone's mouth whenever a cartoon character gets swallowed & then they can use it as a punchbag", but she feels this would not be anatomically correct. So she will chance her luck and say "the tonsils"**

Random had noticed the alligator's tonsils. With a cry of "Yeeehaww!!" he bounded over to it, climbed up onto it and hung on for dear life, swinging to and fro.

Outside, the alligator coughed. Then he coughed again. Then he spat out the entire party of questers, including the new red-haired 10-year-old, and the plate of vindictive riddle playing spaghetti, and the drunken French artist, and a few other people who had happened upon the alligator by unlucky chance and had nothing to do with anything.

[Edited on 7/4/2004 by RachieAchie]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 12:02
"Yuck!!!! I hate phlegm!! I much prefer novels."

ANd as if he was reading the freckly kids mind, "And yes, my name really is Deep Thought. It is the computer in Hitchihikers guide to the galaxy that thinks for like 20 million years and blahdeeblahdee blah..."

He wondered vaguely how she knew his name was Deep Thought and how he knew she knew his name was Deep Thought....

He thought about it for a minute, but the only answers he got when he submitted his wonderings into his computerized brain were all sorts of numbers that are multiples of 7...He had gradually learned that that is what is brain does when it is given a vague question.

He sighed, and wondered even more vaguely what the girls name was. The REALLY odd thing though was that it didn't even cross his mind (computerized OR generally human) to just ASK her.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 02:25
"I know what the Hitchiker's guide the Galaxy is. My brother read it and told me about it. And they rented it once. Anyways, my name is Javelon. Yeah, Javelon like those things people use in track. Where are we, anyways?" She looked around, a bit dazed, as she had not seen outside for quite a while.
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 06:34
((yay! i finally finished catching up with the reading! *nodds to inwe and bingo* a friendly moo to you both))

Seeing a random troup of wayfaring strangers, the small 15 inch black and white spotted dragon buzzed up to the fuzzy (that would be teddy bear fuzzy) purple haired one, who seemed to have an ever-so-slightly leaderish air to her.

"hi. who are you? where are you all going? are you on a quest? can I follow you? why is your hair purple? do you think i look like a cow? am i asking too many questions? unseasonable weather we're having today, aren't we?
BingoTook
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 06:54
[Welcome, my dear friends, Lady Elwing and Michey. By the way, Rachie Achie, it's "uvula" that yer thinkin' of.]

"Questions..." Anejey replied dazedly, still mildly nauseaus from the Floridan palm trees. Suddenly she was reminded of the plate of spaghetti, looming over them with an evil grin and dripping with evil and marinara sauce.

"One fish, two fish, red fish..."

Anejey heard a small sound behind and looked behind, suddenly screaming "SASQUATCH!" as a large, vaguely hominid, trumpet-playing creature appeared from the Ozarks somewhere.

Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 03:14
Thalianost is now thorughly confused. he really needs to pay more attention.
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 08:25
(ooc: HI MICHEY!!! Oh yes and by the way I am posting for usagi along with my post this time )

The plate of spagetti looked shocked (if that is at all possible) and said, "How did you know!? The answer to the riddle is sasquatch......... darn now i can eat you *pouts* "

Aranel looked at Anejey and said, "How did you do that? can you read minds?"
BingoTook
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:50
Anejey blinked.

"No...just...shoe treads...."
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 07:54
The small, cow-printed dragon ((whose name is Olga, by the way)) peered around Anejey, and saw the plate of noodles and sauce.

"Pasta! Oh, dear, sweet, suculent pasta!" she drooled.

Pasta was her favorite food, but unfortunately, she had decided to go on the Atkins diet, the point of which is ultimate favorite-food deprivation. she had as yet been successful for a full 3.267 hours, and could no longer contain her yearnings for the starchy noodles. she dove in, and devoured the plate, surprising even herself that such a small being could hold that much spaghetti.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 05:58
And thus passeth the starch-ed noodles of riddlesome. Requiescat in pace.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 06:07
(FINALLY GOT CAUGHT UP! GO ME!! Whew, sorry, reality has been interuptting lately. Bad reality *pokes*)

Calensen had frozen in shock, now that he was covered in the acidy mix of food that had been in the alligator's stomach. Meanwhile, Gimlet had engaged the gigantic lizard in a staring contest.

"My...hair..." Calensen said sadly as a goop of goopy goodness fell off one of his cute little braids. Suddenly, flames lept up in his blue eys and he stalked over to the alligator shouting something about revenge.

Unfotunately, before he got to that point, Gimlet's staring contest had become too intense and the alligator promptly exploded, covering everyone with more goopy goodness. Calense fainted.

Gimlet promptly pulled a bottle of lavender herbal essences shampoo and held it underneath Calensen's nose. the elf popped awake and grabbed it. "SHAMPOO!" he cried excitedly and looked around. "Where in the world can we get showers around here in er...Floor-ee-dah?"
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 01:54
Hearing the prissy elf man, whats-is-name, complaining about shampoo, and showers and such nonsense, with a terrible valley girl accent, Deep thought was mildly irritated. Being the vindictively tricky thought and number proccesing humanwithamachinebrain that he was, he decided to play a nasty little trick.

"Calensen," he said with as much of a california valleygirl drawl as he could, " I know exaaaactly how you feel. It is just, like aaawful to be stuck here without like, basic haaair styling. The, like OOONLY thing i was, like, able to do was to stick my head completely into , like, a muddy bog and leave it there for five minutes. YOu can like, come up for air once in a while, but like, keep your Haaaair in the mud. It doees maaarvels for the sheen, and like , it makes it so much cleaner, it is like, Oh My God!! Fantastic!!!!!"

He was really getting into it by the end, and it seemed like Calensen was actualy believing him...MUAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he snickered quietly to himself, the fool and his precious HAIR!!!
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 02:48
Thalianost wiped the gator goop of his clothes. "That's the best explosion I've seen in a long time. It's also the messiest I've ever seen an elf. HaHaHaa"
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 03:02
Javelon was utterly (muwahaha, moo cow!) confused at the whole situation. "What's Floor-ee-dah? You people sure are strange. And the little dragon looks like a cow. A moo cow, to be in fact. I'm starving. Let's find somewhere to eat. You guys sure are odd." And so she looked at everyone expectantly, as if awaiting all of their answers to every remark she made.
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 05:59
The wee little dragon, having been hovering so near to Anejey, very narrowly missed the greasy slime that erupted from where the alligator had been. she buzzed out and approached Javelon.

"We're in Florida. A horrible, and incessantly damp place full of trecherous alligators and giant animated mice. i've been trying to get home for years. i'm origionally from Poorlyplacedindustrializddesertcity in the far-off land of Genericrpgland. It's a wonderful place where chips of various sorts are manufactured, and dark people in dark cloaks sit in dark corners of dark pubs. i dearly miss those pubs!
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 06:08
Thalianost looked at the tiny dragon. "I have heared stories of the giant animated mice you speak of. They say they build large castles and charge insane amounts of money to enter them."
BingoTook
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 06:14
"Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road and this moocow that was coming down along the road met a nicens little boy named baby tuckoo..."

Thus begins James Joyce's "A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man". The heads of ten thousand students of English literature suddenly exploded in unison, furthering the randomly sticky untidiness that the would-be questlings found themselves engaged in.

Anejey shrugged, and began poking at their imploded heads with a stick.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 05:18
(ooc: what is it with you and poking things with sticks?)
Suddenly some rides began to appear in front of the company. There was a scrambler, a whirly thing, and just about any other dangerous or strange ride you could think of.
Aranel sqealed when she saw her favorite game "Death by Chocolate" She immediatly challenged everyone to the game.

(ooc: the game is where you eat chocolate none stop and the last one not to explode wins....... don't ask........ oh yes and just to warn you Aranel is undefeated )
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 10:16
I accept your challenge but I must warn you I have never had a full stomach and I'm always hungry.
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 12:48
"Hmmm. Chocolate. Good stuff. I must accept your challenge. Although I am quite small, I did just eat an entire plate of spaghetti thrice my size, and that didn't phase me. I'm in! But we all must be aware to watch out for frighteningly large animated things. There are more than just mice, and they will do everything in their power to convince you to buy their overpriced merchandise."

And with that she dove into the surpassingly large pile of chocolate.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 01:43
And his character stood, inexplicably frozen in space time as he waited to see what Calensen was about to do. Out of the very corner of his eye he saw some people eating alot of chocolate. He felt hungry, and the more he thought about it, the more hungry he got.

Eventually he just said, "Aawww...what does space and time matter anyway?" and walked boldly over to the pile of chocolate sitting on the ground for sketchy reasons, and dug in, with a most non figurative shovel.

[Edited on 16/4/2004 by Caegaraneva]
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 01:43
Javelon, being ravenous, ((Am I using that word right? Is it even a word?)) dug in immediately and ate piles of chocolate. "You people-" she said between stuffing her face, "Stay in one-" chomp! "Place-" Chomp! "For the longest-" Chomp! "Time!" Chomp! "Why-" Chomp! "don't you-" Chomp! "move around-" Chomp! "More???" Chompit-dee-chomp!
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 05:34
Calensen was in the back of the group, holding his shampoo and looking blankly around with a curiously puzzled face. Muddy bog? That didn't sound quite right...the elf continued to puzzle this in his mind slowly, not minding while Fred came up and began poking his leg for some untold reason.

Meanwhile, Gimlet had skinned what remained of the alligator surprisingly fast and had revved up a grilll that he had pulled out of beard-space. Calypso music started play and Gimlet ripped off his piraty gear to reveal...Crocidile Hunter outfit!

"If you all want to come around here, mates, I'll have the croc meat done in a jiff!" he proclaimed, promptly adopting an Australian accent and slathering excessive amounts of some sort of BBQ sauce on the meat.

Calensen blinked and thought, then blinked and thought again. Sticking one's head in a muddy bog didn't make much sense...The elf cocked his head to the other side slowly, then turned to Fosh. "Does sticking your head in mud sound reasonable to you?" He asked her curiously.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 05:57
Meanwhile, Anejey and Henri were engaged in conversation with the sasquatch.

"Comment tu t'appelles?" asked the stereotypically drunken artist, inbetween draughts of stereotypically French alcohol-of-some-kind.

The sasquatch cleared his throat. "Some call me......Tim."

"Well, all righty, Tim!" Anejey exclaimed happily. "Ya know, we're technically on a quest, here. Do you know where to find, um....a thing?"

Tim thought deeply for a long moment.

"No."

"Oh," Anejey replied, dejected. ".......Want some chocolate?"

"............Yeah, all right."
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 06:20
(Ooc: Excellent use of Monty Python Bingo)

Thalianost continued eating more and more chocolate. He refused to be defeated
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email