Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: June 01, 2004 06:40
[Perfectly fine, Caegaraneva. (Man, spelling your name is hard!) 'Twas all just to get the thread movin' again, anyhow. And now, dear friend Krissonia has longer to be infected with our contagious diseases.]
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 01:54
Guys, quick note, and request as it were. If you're wondering why this thread looks odd, it's because one of your sigs is broken. This is probably due to the newest update to the site. I've tried to figure out whose it was (Hence the editing of your posts) but to no avail. Please, everyone check your sigs (in your account) and fix any code that may be broken. Thanks.
~maeghin~
BingoTook
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 04:57
[I think it's mine. All the threads that I'm on are lookin' screwey. Whaddo I do t' fix it?]
BingoTook
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 04:13
[Yee-haw. I have fixed it, I have.]

"Where are the badger and thing, indeed," Anejey repeated after Tanya, ignoring the hysterics and hyperventilations as she stroked her chin thoughtfully. "I believe....Guam!"

And so, off to Guam they went.

[No one will understand why Guam is funny except for myself, and maybe Inwe or Michey, but "Guam" is sort-of Bingo's all-purpose answer for any question, like "Is is bigger than a breadbox?" is my all-purpose question.]
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 12:51
...And so, the group went off to Guam, bringing with them their kitchen utencils, and an excruciatingly annoying and random group of minstrels singing Anejay's praises.
"She was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have her eyes gouged out, and her elbows broken! To have her kneecaps split and her body burned away, and her limbs all hacked and mangled brave Anejay!"
...And en route to Guam they passed through the frozen lands of Nador, and were forced to eat Anejay's minstrels. There was much rejoicing. *flags wave* "yay"
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 02:57
*occ* may I join? *occ*

suddenly a femal popped out of the now and started talking. "Hello my name is Byrim. Where are you going? May I come along? Why are you all carrying kitchen utensils?" She trailed after them like a lost pupy dog. A very annoying puppy dog.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 05:07
[Of course you may join. Silly rabbit.]

"I'm considering eating the annoying puppy-girl now," Anejey mused, pulling out a pepper-shaker. "I wonder if there shall be flag-waving in a random animated sequence to accompany?"
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 08:09
"Perhaps this may be of service?" Olga piped in, waving around her wooden spork. "Lunchy-munchey, mmmm?"
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 05:00
Tanya had her obligitory tearful sorrowful parting with her romantic interest, before running after the others, and managing to look wise and beautiful with rippling hair as she hurried after them. Suddenly, the Femal popped up in front of her, and started chattering. Tanya screamed and fell backwards into the mud, and then screamed again as everyone ignored her. Seeing that no one was listning to her screaming, she got up and went to see why the group wasnt listning to her. they were crowding around the annyoing thing and waving flags.
"wow." said Tanya thoughtfully, and pulled out her own flag and waved it.

[Edited on 11/6/2004 by Krissonia]
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 04:55
Finally, after much delay and flag-waving, the troup arrived in the much anticipated Guam. They took a step forward, and looked around at the many wonders Guam had to offer. On the ground Olga noticed the tracks of many furry feet.
"The badgers must've gone that-a-way!" she said, and then proceded to polish off her 3.9865 lb bag of pickle-flavored ultra-chewy gummy penguins she had picked up at the convience store they stopped at just after leaving the Frozen Lands of Nador.
inu_washa
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 07:48
Gimlet looked around,

"well this looks good, those darnd badgers took the elfs shampoo...."

" i have divised a divase and evil plot that shall flush out the badgers, but i shall need two bags of flower, a can of peanut butter, one chocolat bar, several idustral strangth body bags and a line off rope"
staring at the miss guided troop of wierdos and mis-fitts gimlet gamve a sigh of fustration.......

"WILL SOME ONE GIVE ME THE THINGS I NEED?"

(HI im jaid_skywalkers bro and since we havent posted in a bitt i shall do the posting!)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 09:56
(HI JAIDS BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where has dear jaid been, I miss her :cries: )

Aranel had no idea what was going on (neither do i ) so she started jumping up and down on a pogo stick.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 07:07
(occ. we are in gaum hunting the badgers who took the the thing.)

Tanya, who hadnt said very much recently, was suddenly much happier at the sight of gaum and romantic subplots involving dashing but down on luck squire or artists. Suddenly, she was diverted from her daydreaming by Gimlet shouting at her.
"I have a packet of Gummy bears," she said thoughtfully, "will they help?"
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 07:32
"Where and what is Guam?" Mused PT, ina much overdramaticized way, as if he really had been Musing rather than just asking. Since noone listens to a person who is Musing (they all assume the perosn is Musing to themselves) noone listened to him. He took of his french painter hat, and immdiately, everyone else (who had been avoiding eye contact with him) turned around with a sigh of relief.

"So, um, where is Guam and, oh my God what the %&@# are those people doing!!!"
BingoTook
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 05:45
Anejey blinked.
"They appear to be doing...nothing."

It was true. The entire population of Guam was sitting around, doing nothing save the occasional apathetic toe-picking.

"They are clearly showing signs of PBS syndrome," Anejey mused, absentmindedly chewing on Bunny's head.

"Quoi?" queried Henri.

"Post-Badger-Stress Syndrome," the fuzzy one replied, speaking as if she actually knew what she were talking about. "Also caused by publically-funded televisio channels."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 05:50
Aranel looked over and saw Anejey chewing on Bunny's head. "Gimme that!." she said snatching Bunny away from Anejey and then slapping her up side the head.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 03:32
"Mmmm, nothing, I see, how abstrusely interesting."

He wandered off and sat on a rock, under the tree, and meditated. An apple hit him on the head. A flash of an idea came to him, but he dismissed the notion of gravity as a primarilly earthly concern, far below a tru philosopher...He returned to meditation.

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
inu_washa
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 09:39
gimlit, after gathering the needed materals, began to cunstruct a gaint trap for the badgers. after completing the 20 ft tall mock building he then mounted a sign.

" FREE BADGER FOOD HERE!!!"

bing satisfied with this small fet of injanuaty gimlit whent to the nerist inn to get a drink, seeing as no one was doing anything he helped him self to the beer.

" after all if no one is drinking it best not let it go to waste'

with this happy thought in mind he beggan to drink a small keg dry....

(jaid has been bisey moveing out of are house but she should be back shortly.)

[Edited on 26/6/2004 by inu_washa]
inu_washa
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 09:54
random anoncer guy : AND SO THE STAGE IS SET FOR THE GREAT LIGHT WARRERS ON A MOST NOBLE QUEST FOR A MOST NOBAL CHOSE. IN THE PROSES THEY SHALL MET GREAT BIG STUFF WITH SHARP POINTYU FANGS AND FURRY BODYS. BUT NEVER FEAR FOR THERE BRAVE LEADER WILL LEAD THE NOBAL LIGHT WARRERS TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BACK WITH HER NOBAL SWORD IN HAND. THIS SWORD WHICH WAS FORGED BY HER FATHERS FATHERS FATHERS TO RULE THE KING DOEM OF NADOR WHICH IDS EAST OF THE LAND OF THE FLUFFY BUNNY RABBITS AND NERE THE NAZDRUL HILLS NEXT TO THE CAVES OF ASTROTH. I WILL KNOW TAKE YOU OVER TO ARE REAGALY SGDUALD PLEDGE DRIVE.

" THANKS GUY! WE HERE AT RANDOM PUBLIC TV WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU THIS SLITELY USED COFFIE MUG AND OLD CAP FOR THE LOW,LOW,LOW,LOW,LOW,LOW,LOW DONATION OF 7890 GOLD PEISES THATS RIGHT ONLY 7890 GOLD PEICES SO PICK UP YOU QUILLS AND START RIGHTING THOSE CHECKS AN SEND THEM TO werippyouoffbadly, west bronsen-way random land CA. AND REMEBER YOU GET THIS SLITELY USED COFFIE MUG AND OLD CAP FOR THE LOW,LOW,LOW,LOW,LOW,LOW,LOW DONATION OF 7890 GOLD PEISES THATS RIGHT ONLY 7890 GOLD PEICES, BACK TO YOUR USALL BLA!".

(dont you hate pledge drives.......):evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 04:50
Olga went up to one of the PBS-stricken citizens of Guam and poked him with her wooden spork, in attemp to provoke him. He didn't move. In fact, he just tipped over.
"Wow. Those badgers really did a number on these Guam-folk."
She poked another one, this time tipping over a small girl.
"Hehe. This is kinda fun. Let's all go Guam-folk tipping!"
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 12:07
"YAYAYA" cried Tanya, tipping over the Gaum folk with her gummy bears. "YAYAYAYAYA!" she carried on this way, laughing and singing and gaum folk tipping until she tripped and fell over. "Ow!" she said angrily, sexily shaking her hair out of her face."There ought to be warnings infront of these giant BBB footsteps."
Suddenly, what she had said just hit her. She screamed.
"HEY! YOU LOT OVER THERE! I FOUND THE BBB! AND THE BBB HAS THE THING!!!!"
Everyone stopped listening to pledge drives and contructing elaborate traps and stared at her. Then the ignored her and carried on pledge driving and elaborate trap constructing.
"Fine!" she shouted, sulking.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 04:23
Walking into the scene was the slightly crazed - from lack of shampoo - and rather confused elf.

"What's happening now?" Calensen moaned.

(Sorry, I've been gone guys! inu-washa was quite right; I was moving. And I'll be moving again in about two weeks, but hopefully, I won't zonk out as long. I'm too lazy to read up to this point, but it's impressive that this piece of nonscence has gone on so long. HIP HIP HORAY FOR BINGO! ^_^)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 04:39
(we missed our jaid :cry: )
Aranel helped with the Guam Folk tipping. After awhile she stopped and said, "What a minute why exactly are we doing this?"
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 03:01
Olga shrugged. "I don't know. It's pretty fun tho, isn't it?" she said, laughing. Then she tipped over an old lady. Her cane fell to the ground.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 11:23
Anejey immediately forgot everything that she'd been doing, with the prospect of Guam-folk tipping.
"Moo!" she called aloud, slamming a Guammian sumo-wrestler into a spindly grandfather-type.
"Oink!" she cried happily as she sent a team of inactive basketball players tumbling into a fishtank...
Garcon
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 10:20
A peg legged man wonders up to the group in bath robe while brushing his tooth.
"-------." he said then spit a hug luggy on the ground.
"--------."

[Edited on 7/8/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 01:35
Aranel stared at the strange man for a few moments and then transformed into a ferret. She ran up the the mand and sunk her teeth into the man's leg.
Garcon
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 06:49
"-------." The man cries while trying to shake the rabid girl off. :cry:

((Just a note: Please speak English in the forums.

Thank you,

Tasar *rp Mod*))

[Edited on 7/8/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 08:26
"Don't forget the rabies! Everybody loves rabies! Yay rabies!"
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 06:01
"Indeed, yay rabies! Yay rabies, and Ebola, and mad cow-colored-dragon disease!"
...and with that, Olga buzzed around everyone's heads, making them all very, very dizzy.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 04:20
hearing all of the requests the ferret smiled an then turned into a rabid ferret and clung onto the mans leg harder, laughing through her teeth.

(ooc: yay I get to pick on Garcon ^.^)
Garcon
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 05:22
Changes to a silly French accent. " La rabied little ferret is as cute as a little puppy, but it biting me shall be its undoing." while saying this the wierd like man pulls out a stail piece of llambas and thwacks the ferret over the head, knocking it unconscious. He throws the ferret around his neck, and starts trating around on a random catwalk in the middle of everone. "Look everyone its is the latest fashion. It says ohh Garcon you are looking ravishing today. But the rabied foam says you mean business."
(all speaking is put into french subtitles)
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 04:58
Anejey put two fingers in her mouth and whistled a loud cat-call at the strutting Frenchman.
Garcon
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 07:14
'Im to Sexy for My Shirt' starts to play. Stops infront of whistling Bingo and breaks out dancing, swing the limp ferret around.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 07:50
All of a sudden, Garcon was grabbed and forcibly hauled away by several angry members of the Bord of Sensorship (BS) of webcomics.

"We got heer just in taime," one was heard saying. "That wuz a klowse kall. Maitve vialatd the raytingz gaidlinz."
"Ya," another answered, and then, after a pause, "Hau kum wee kant spel?"
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email