Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: March 04, 2004 05:36
Thalianost herd Buorp no mores announcement. "How about Cornelius or The Dude on the Couch, Dude for short.
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 09:54
"OOh, tiny clicking matter!" Random said, entranced by said ex-chainsaw.

"How about... Ford Prefect??" He suggested, demonstrating an amount of very slight intelligence not usually expected of him.

"Or you could be Gwisochn - Guy Who Is Sick Of Changing His Name." He added, somewhat smugly.

The machine rolled its eyes at him... or it would have done if it could. The face changed to :dizzy:, anyway.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by ithillinde]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 07:46
Fosh began to push Alasse's arm the other way.

"When you're done wrsetling Calensen I want a turn!!!!!" she shouted to Nariel.

They were interrupted by Buorp.

"Why don't you be... um... Greg? Or Dude, that one was nice," she said. "Or..... you could be RRRI again, that was fun. ARGH!" Alasse had began to bend her arm in a direction it didn't want to go. "Question- if you change your name do you end up changing how you look too?"

Randombroodingman patted the bunnie's head, though he was repulsed by the small furry animal.

"They killed my mother... the bunnies of... of... DOOM," he said, sighing. "She weighed as much as a duck... therefore was made of wood... making her a witch-hamster, though my father smelt of elderberries.... so they sent her to the bunny." He sighed, and fell back into silence.
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 09:56
"They killed my mother... the bunnies of... of... DOOM," he said, sighing. "She weighed as much as a duck... therefore was made of wood... making her a witch-hamster, though my father smelt of elderberries.... so they sent her to the bunny." He sighed, and fell back into silence.

((HA ha ha ha!!!! Love it!! :love: Go Monty Python!!))

Meanwhile Obnoxious decided everyone was having far too much fun without her, so she went over to Nariel and tickled her under the armpit. The momentary lapse in concentration caused Calensen to win. Obnoxious smiled sweetly at him, then stuck her tounge out at Nariel, who was fuming mad. Then Obnoxious went over to Random, who was having a pointed discussion with the machine.

"But I just don't understand." he was saying, "HOW can the answer to life, the universe and everything be be 42? I just don't get it."

"Well I can't say I'm surprised." The machine said. "You humanoids can be awfully sl-ow sometimes." The face changed again -

"What are you doing, big brother?" Obnoxious asked him.

"Oh go away." Random told her, flailing his arms at her in a 'shoo' fashion. "This isn't a discussion for LITTLE KIDS, go play somewhere else."

Obnoxious stuck out her bottom lip to start pouting, but found no-one was paying her any attention, so it would be useless. Instead she kicked Random and walked off to Buorp-no-more-whose-name-is-as-yet-undecided.

"I think you should call yourthelf Penelope." She told him. "That'th thuch a pretty name, and it thuitth you."

Buorp-no-more-whose-name-is-as-yet-undecided looked at her in a funny way.

"Or Gwendoline." Obnoxious continued. "That'th a nithe name too."

[Edited on 8/3/2004 by RachieAchie]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 06:35
Nariel who was now very angry at Obnoxious, stomped over to where she was talking to Buorp no more and grabbed the back of her shirt. She lifted Obnoxious off her feet and carried her over to the side of the ship and dangled her over the edge. "I think it might be time for a swim." Nariel said as some random sharks randomly appeared and randomly began to circle around underneath Obnoxious.
Alasse beat Fosh and then laughed, "I told you that you couldn't beat me." She looked over at RandomBroodingMan and said, "Hey you want to arm wrestle?"
Aranel decided to have some fun and turned into a giant pink bunny. She hopped over to RandomBroodingMan and pushed her nose into his head.
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 07:06
Obnoxious frowned at Nariel and proceeded to bite her on the nose with her savage little teeth.

"Ow! You little..." Nariel said and dropped Obnoxious off the edge of the ship.

Obnoxious landed with a SPLASH in the water. The sharks smiled toothily and began to swim up to Obnoxious, who was now doggy-paddling happily.

Random walked up to Nariel, flailing his arms.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Erm..." said Nariel. Random looked over the side of the ship and started backwards, little red exclamation marks appearing above his head.

"WHAT?!?!" he shouted, flailing his arms so wildly that he hit Thalianost, who had come over to try and flick Random's exclamation marks, and knocked him out cold.

"WHAT, PRAY TELL, IS MY LITTLE SISTER DOING DOWN THERE?!?!?!?" he asked no-one in particular.

"She bit me. So I dropped her over the side." Nariel explained, rubbing her sore nose. The exclamation marks danced furiously over Random's head.

"YOU FOOL!!!" he cried.

"What's the problem? I thought you hated her!" Nariel protested. Random turned to her. The exclamation marks turned to a little thundercloud, crashing lightening around him and casting an ominous shadow over his face.

"Do you have ANY idea what her mother will do to me if she drowns?" He asked, flailing his arms for added effect. And with that called down

"OI! COME ON YOU LITTLE WASTE OF SPACE!! CLIMB UP THE ROPE!!"

"WHICH ROPE?" Obnoxious called, still happily treading water as the sharks swam nearer.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHICH ROPE?!?! THE ROPE ON THE SIDE OF THE SHIP!!"

"...OH. RIGHT." Obnoxious shouted, noticing the rope. The sharks were very close to her now.

[Edited on 8/3/2004 by RachieAchie]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 07:08
Thalianost walked over to where Nariel was holding Obnoxious over the edge of the boat. He grabbed them both by the back of the shirt and held them over the edge. "That's enough you two. There is only one way to settle this. Drinking contest." Thalianost then remembered how young Obnoxious was. "I mean.... Pie eating contest. If you don't agree to the contest I drop you."
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 07:20
Bunny wiggled her fluffy bunny tail and got the sudden urge to lick RandomBroodingMan's nose, so she did.
"Go ahead and drop me." Nariel said indignantly, for she disliked pie very much. Besides she hadn't actually meant to drop Obnoxious, just to scare her alittle.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 07:50
When Anejay had started spouting piratey lines, Gimlet thought it an excellent idea and promply had ripped off his armor, displaying some rather piraty gear. He began imitating Anejay's piraty speech, apparently becoming first mate.

(Our new word is piraty, which is more fun to say than random, although random is much more easier to spell. Hm, methinks our grammer stunk in that last sentance...)

Calensen, pleased with his new found victory, went over to where Fosh was and patted her on the back, in case she was depressed over her recent loss. He needn't have worried however; Fosh seemed much more interested in the conversation Fred and the captive would-be-kidnapper-turned whale-turned duck that was tied to the mast. Their conversation was quick and intense, as they spoke in Penguin/Duck (Or would that be Duck/Penguin? Mmm...duck is good...:drool: )
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 02:02
Rawadu liked pie very much, so he turned from where he was playing hangman with Sed (Yes, he was that bored) and watched Obnoxious and Nariel.

Ped said sadly,"No one ever gives me any pie. No one cares about me at all." Grvsd had been getting very annoyed and said to Ped,"You can't even eat." Ped shut himself off. Rawadu had decided that Sed was worst device to ever play hangman with.

Meanwhile, Grevaesd hadnt nearly been having such a wonderful time. Since he was also bored but had no annoying devices to play hangman on, he was changing his name. It was now Varp or VillainousAntagonisticRandomPerson. It was more villainous and antagonistic and random and personoid than Grevaesd.

After everyone had their minds occupied armwrestling, throwing each other overboard, brooding, being handsome, organizing pie-eating contests, talking like pirates, eating pies, tranforming into bunnies, naming ducks, naming themselves, playing hangman, and of course biting people, he planned his clever and villainous plan to stop them from getting the THING. It was quite simple, because right next to him a box had randomly appeared that said on it in big letters, INVISIBILITY CLOAK.

Varp snuck out from where he was hiding and tiptoed past all the pie eating and biting and brooding people. As soon as the person who had no name had declared the contest to find him a name, Varp shoved him aside, and took off his invisibility cloak. "I am back!" he announced,"I am going to stop you from getting the thing. MUAHAHAHAHA!" He picked up his invisibility cloak, put it on, and tried to do flip thing in midair. He fell into the shark infested water.

"Oops."
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 03:24
What's the matter Nariel don't you like pie? I'll settle for you two apologising to each other then.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 03:44
Fosh looked up from the interesting conversation as Calensen patted her on the back.

"MY TURN!!!" she shrieked, and she promptly tackled him. Soon the second wrestling match of the day was underway.

Randombroodingman gasped in horror as he was attacked... by... bunnies. Bunnies everywhere, nuzzling him and licking his face and giving him little cutesy looks... he yelled and shook them off, when he was asked if he wished to armwrestle.

Nodding silently, he stood and went to the table where the match was to take place...

((I wanna win this one! lol ))

[Edited on 3/9/2004 by foshpickle~greenleaf]

Evelyn_Hope

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by ithillinde]
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 09, 2004 05:58
[Yoost a liddle heads-up: I'm goin' on a...um, [/i]business trip[i]...on Mersday. Getting back Sunday. (Sounds ominous, doesn't it? Mwah ha ha!) Don't forget about me, a'ight?]

"Yarr, matey Dwarf! That be some fine random piraty gear ye be toutin'! But can ye beat...THIS?!"

With that, Anejey's *other* eye became immediately covered with a random, piratey patch, both legs bent up to kneel on random, piratey handy-dandy strap-on peglegs, and both hands held random, piratey coathangers for hooks. The coathangers read: "Random Piratey Generic Dry-Cleaning Service".

Anejey, now visually, podiactly, and handly-challenged, ran amock across the deck in a random and piratey fashion, catching pies and bunnies across her grille like a random, piratey semi truck, until smacking back into Gimlet and knocking both overboard into the random, piratey ocean.Image

[Edited on 10/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 06:30
Alasse and randombroodingman began armwrestling.
Aranel was quite please by the reaction from randome brooding man and turned back into her normal self to go and referee the wrestling match.
"I hate pies. The mess up my feathers." Nariel said as she managed to twist out of Thalianost's grip. "Ha can't get me now!" She said laughing and flew up to the top of the mast of the ship.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 12:05
As Buorp-no-more was assailed with a hail of possible names, he became very baffled and confuzzled. He ended up so confuzzlified that he couldnt even hear right "Whats that..Pendoline?, Gwen...Gwen what? Gweniferous???" He eventually figured out what all the names were that people had told him. He decided, somewhat arbitrarily, that he wouldnt have any of them because....none of them ahd the majority vote. And he didn't like any of them. So he sat and thought. He wondered. ANd he wondered. And he rheumenated profusely. He announced declamatorily

"My name is now DEEP THOUGHT!!!!!

The question you should be asking yourself is not 'what kind of stupid name is that??' but rather 'What is the ultimate question to life the unvirse and everything?'. And the answer to that question is a question, and the question which is the answer to the question can only be figured out by a computer yet to come, one even greater than me...wait that didnt make much sense. Anyways, no more initialized names for me!!!!"

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by ithillinde]
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 03:12
Varp noticed that next to him in the water several things had randomly appeared. There was a scuba mask tank thing that said Generic Scuba Mask on it, a can of Random Shark Repellent, a pocket knife, and his invisibility cloak. Also floating nearby was he ships anchor. Varp slowly put these things together in his head.

He now had a wonderful plan. He was going to strand them here in the middle of the ocean then swim to shore wearing shark repellent.

Varp swam towards the anchor wearing the invisibility cloak,scuba mask and shark repellent. He cut the rope holding the anchor up with the pocket knife and swam away as it fell. The ship suddenly and mysteriously stopped.

Rawadu looked up from his agonizing game of hangman with Sed as the ship suddenly and mysteriously stopped. "What just happened?" he said.
"Ask Ped,"said Sed.
Ped was still off. Rawadu clicked him on, but he was too depressed to tell them what had happened. "Make him tell us,"Rawadu said to Grvsd.
"Tell us,"Grvsd.
Ped said,"No. You'll just leave me hear to starve if I tell you how to escape. Theres no way you can find out. That villain lowered the anchor, that’s what happened. I wont tell you how to escape though. Humph.” He turned himself off again.
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 06:23
Bunny saw Varp begin to swim away and jumped up and down to get Nariel's attention.
Nariel saw bunny pointing out into the water and saw Varp begin to swim away as the ship came to a dead stop. "Oh no you don't" Nariel said as she flew toward Varp. She picked him up right out of the water and began to fly back to the ship. Varp didn't notice that he had been picked up and continued to try and swim in midair. Nariel dropped him onto the deck of the ship and said, "Alasse get over here."
Alasse looked up and chanted a few quick words and froze randombroodingman "Hold that thought." Alasse said as she removed her hand from the now frozen randombroodingman. She walked over to Nariel and said, "What did you want?"
"We need to keep Varp on the ship so he can't stop us from getting the thing. Of course we don't know what the thing is or what we need to do to get it or even what we are randomly looking for or even a direction to go in so I guess we are just randomly searching in random places for something that we randomly need but have no idea what it is and can't really search for it with out knowing what it is....... but anyway...... could you cast a random holding spell on him?" Nariel said.
"Sure." Alasse said with a big smile. Her eyes began to glow and random shade of red and she randomly began to chant random words in a random order. The randomly out of the sky appeared a random pink elephant singing, ".......Pink elephants on parade here we come hippity hoppity........." and landed right on top of Varp. "That should hold him." Alasse said and walked back over to RandomBroodingMan and placed her hand back in his so that they could continue their match. She chanted a few quick words and he unfroze and they continued to arm wrestle.
Meanwhile Aranel got bored with the stupid armwrestling match and decided to spice it up abit. She walked behind Alasse and turned into a 10 foot tall Rainbow bunny and said, "I love you Randombroodingman! Hug me!!!"
Bunny got sick of Anejey's random piraty words and decided to do something about it. She walked over to Anejey and stuck Anejey's head in her mouth and then proceeded to tickle Anejey.

[Edited on 13/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 06:49
Seeing htat noone cared whatsoever what his name was, he started thinking. ANd he thught and thought and thought some more, and said, "42" and then he continued to think.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 06:08
Calensen and Fosh were still wrestling throughout all this, although Fosh had the advantage because the elf had been surprised to be tackled by her. Deciding to break the rules, Calensen began to tickle her until Fred took exception to this and began poking the elf with his...beak thing...yeah...

Gimlet was busy squeezing out water from his soaked beard. The dwarf neatly removed the dentures of an elderly shark from his pirate hat and placed them on Mary-Sue's head, since she was convinently nearby. He then cleared his throat and announced in a dramactic voice, "Hark! All of ye listen to me!"

"Hey, that rhymes." Calensen said brightly, looking up from tickling Fosh.

"Quiet ye!" Gimlet demanded, throwing a cannonball he had retrieved from his mighty beard.

"Oro!" Calensen got swirly eyes and collasped.

"Now, as I was announcing dramactically, before I was so rudely interuppted-" Gimlet tried again.

"Enemy vessel off the port bow!" A random piraty guy shouted. A few minutes later and "PING" he fell into the ocean curtoesy of Gimlet's second cannonball.

"WILL YOU ALL JUST LET ME TALK?!!" He screamed in frustration.

"Uh, but Random Piraty Guy was right." Calensen stated, suddenly recovered.

"Zoinks!" Gimlet exclaimed. "Captain! What shall we do?"

Anejay ran by, hooks flailing as Bunny remained latched on to her purple fuzzy (that's teddy bear fuzzy) head. Gimlet sweatdropped.

"All right, ye swabs!" he roared in grim piraty fashoin. "There be a ship comin! Hoist the gangplank and bring out the cannons!" Or something along those lines..

Everyone began to obey, for no particular reason, alhtuogh it may have been the sudden wealth of cannonballs in Gimlet's beard.

"Oh no." Calensen stated, putting down the telescope he'd been handed by Fosh, who had gotten it from Fred who had...never mind. "It's the Pirates Who Say Ni, distant relatives of the Knights Who Say Ni!"

A cannonball hit his head again. "DON'T SAY THAT WORD!" Gimlet shouted. Calensen fell into Fosh's arms. Gimlet strode over and gave him a mighty slap that only a dwarfy pirate can give. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY ELF! WE HAVE A FIGHT TO START!"

Calensen opened his eyes dazedly. "Okay, sir...Fosh, you look lovely today..." he tried to walk and nearly stumbled. "Watch for that first step there...."

Gimlet stood on the prow. "Ye all not know the danger ye be in! For the Pirates-Who-Say-Ni are...French!" (No offense intended...ah, who are we kidding?)

There was a collected gasp.

"Yes, I'm sorry to be leading you into this danger. So if any of you have problems with hitting women, then please leave the vessel now." Gimlet contineued, extending the gangplank.

Calensen began to tiptoe towards the gangplank when he was hit with yet a third cannonball. And the question we must ask ourselves is how much longer can Calensen go with out succesive brain damage? Bets anyone?

Gimlet turned back towards the ship, looking grim yet again. "The moon will show them for what they truly are." he said.

And sure enough, the dirty pirates on the other ship turned into a bunch of French artists who were painting, smoking, drinking and stuffing cows into the cannons.

The captain, who was wearing medival like armor with fashoinable grey tights, came out. "You are now surrending the thing you are so randomly searching for and your ship to us!"

There was a collective blinking on Captian Anejay's ship as the crew members stared, silent for a few moments. In the background, Anejay skittered, her peg legs thumping as her hooks flailed and Bunny gave an hysterically evil chucke.

Gimlet turned. "Show 'em what we got guys-slash-girls!"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 06:27
(ooc: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was soooooo funny Jaid, but my question to you is: isn't Calensen already brain damaged?)

Alasse didn't even look up from her arm wrestling match with RandomBroodingMan, instead she said a few random words and a barrior formed between them and Gimlet's flying cannonballs. Anejey was running around in circles and ran smack dab into the barrior, then rolled head over heeels backwards and right into Gimlet, knocking him over.

Mean while the pink elephant was still singing and sitting on Varp.
Bunny still had Anejey's head in her mouth...... and Nariel was stilll laughing.

Aranel looked at the approaching ship and decided to do something so she turned herself into a giant-greenish-purple-bluish-redish-or-maybe-yellow-moth-thing and flew over the enemy ship attemting to terrorize the crew.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 09:44
Several french pirates who say Ni had already boarded . They waved their manicure scissors threateningly at the crew.

"Veeeee Villl keeeal yuoou!!!" they said loudly, and began walking around trying to snip people's necks with the rather ridiculously blunt manicure scissors.

"Duurteee Angglishman!!!" Deep Thought pulled out a bag of scrabble tiles and began picking them and throwing them at frenchman.

When the bag was empty he went around and collected them, dodging manicure scissors the whole time. When he had collected them all he saw in dismay that many had either fallen overboard or became lodged in a frenchman's skull.

Looking at the ones he had left he saw they spelled out
w-h-a-t i-s s-i-x t-i-m-e-s s-e-v-e-n?

He frowned at it oddly. He thought deeply for a moment before realizing what was wrong.

Scrabble tiles definetly don't have question marks. He shrugged and continued throwing.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 01:32
((Omg.... rotf... that was great, Jaid. Are they going to ask for a shrubbery? Or perhaps a coral formation, since they are pirates... lmao... ))

Fosh's weapon of choise suddenly appeared in her hands- the ever-deadly FRYING PAN and BLENDER. Fred was doing well enough so that she didn't worry about him- after all he had a black bowtie in peng-fu, and was considered the greatest of all peng-fu masters in the known universe. Using her FRYING PAN to knock the deadly French Pirates who say Ni upside the head head, she then stuffed them into her giant BLENDER. While she fought, she was trying to decide what to do with them. Perhaps mix them up in her BLENDER and put them in her FRYING PAN to make some sort of piraty-french omlette? She shrugged.

"Calensen, you and I must finish our match- don't forget it!" she shouted.

*PANG* A Frenchman fell to her FRYING PAN... thus the battle continued, with occasional penguin-y noises from Fred as he fought.

((Don't ask about peng-fu: it was simly a random spur of the moment thing, lol.))

[Edited on 16/3/2004 by CarolP]
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 06:23
bunny still had Anejey's head in her mouth and was enjoying the fact that the tables had now turned. Anejey was running around in circles, trying to dislodge bunny from her head.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 11:28
Deep thought felt a thoughtful urge to celebrate. He got up and danced around in circles, performing a complex series of Z tables in his head at the same time. As he was dancing he was getting a good view of the surrounding oocean. It was appriately foggy. He saw an ominous shape in the mist to the left. "Bakaaaaah!!!" he yelled studiously "we have a large dark and ominous unidentifiable plot object coming in on the starboard side. Haul out whatever you do with that sort of thing!!" The remaining french people just sort of stood around looking silly; it having already been proved that they were woefully incapable of doing any damage with blunt manicure scissors, the whole crew was ignoring them. One of them twirled his mustache listlessly.

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by CarolP]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 04:28
(LOL! That is a brilliant idea Fosh!)

The french pirates had retreated back to their ship, cyring loudly in French about some sort of secret weapon. Calensen frowned. "What are they talking about?"

"Their French. They're talking about hair." Gimlet said matter-of-factly, taking two more cannonballs out of his mighty beard. Calensen immediately dropped to the deck along with everyone else.

The French Pirates gathered around in a little circle.

"Theze foes are mightier than ve have thought." one said.

"Wei. But did you see the elf's hair? Very nice..."

"That'z not eemportant now!" the tights wearing captain declared. "We will know counterattack! Show them our secret weapon!"

"No...not the...le vouiz!"

"Wei!"

The manicurists saluteda and ran for the hold. The captain popped up. "You have incurred my wrath, dirty random types! I waggle my bottum in your general direction! Your mother was a sea shrimp and your father smelt of kelp!"

Calensen blinked. "Somehow, that seems woefully lacking as an insult."

"Silence!" the captain roared, his mustache practically horizontal from irritation. "I will now release upon you the wrath of ze French!"

There was a collective gasp onboard.

"French Bread?" Calensen asked.

"Bad smelling perfume!" Fosh guessed.

"Cheap wine." Gimlet confided.

"Bad Manicurist magazines!" Deep Thought proclaimed.

Anejay skittered behind them again, screaming, "Cows!" while Bunny giggled evily again.

"Percisly!" the captain yelled. "That iz exactly what we are going to do wierd rabbit speaking type! Fire!"

And with that, the French cannons boomed sending over a horde of...KUNG-FU COWS!!

Little did the brave crew of Anejay know that the horror was just beginning, for the shadow that was looming out of the fog were the dreaded Loggers-who-imitate-Canadian-Pirates-in-Their-Spare-Time. Or the LWICPITST. More commonly known as Lipwits. They were known for the terrible technique of spraying their enemies with maple syrup and setting off giant hair dryers so that their helpless prey would be stuck to the deck.

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Gilraen]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 06:28
((Do any of you speak French? I do!!! Well... at least to a certain point... :s lol ))

"AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" Fosh let out a fearsome battle cry and charged at the cows with her FRYING PAN and BLENDER. But she soon found herself surrounded, and in a moment was lying on the deck, unconcious. While she lay there, one of the Lipwits sprayed her with syrup, then blow-dryed the sticky sugary stuff hard so she was thus stuck to the deck.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 07:43
Anejey struggled mightily with Bunny, in her attemps, actually walking on top of the wrinkled ocean and onto the French Pirates Who Say "Ni" 's ship. She had just plucked Bunny from her head, and was just about to bite the small creature's head off like a gummy bear, when she spat it out in suprise. On the deck before her stood a small man with a stereotypically French goatee and moustache, wearing a stereotypically French beret, drinking heavily from a stereotypically French bottle of stereotypically French wine, and waving a stereotypically French paintbrush at a stereotypically French easel.

"Henri de Toulousse-Lautrec?!" Anejey cried.

"Oui?" replied the artist, turning. "Ah, Anejey, ma petite loutre crépu!" ["Yes? Ah, Anejey, my fuzzy, little otter!]

The other French pirates stared. "Zeess girl, she ees knowing zee drunkain artiste, non? Zeess ees how you say verrraiy struange, yes?"

Meanwhile, Henri and Anejey were celebrating the random friendliness of random friendship with a random friendhip song.

"Les personnes sont étanges, quand tu es un étanger! Les visages sont laid, quand tu es seule...!" ["People are strange, when you're a stranger. Faces are ugly, when you're alone...!"

"I love the Doors!" cried Anejey.
"J'adore les Portes!" cried Henri.

[Bingo has minimal francophone abilities. How 'bout that?]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 10:03
(just a picky thing, i wish people would stop saying "kinights who say NI. It is really "knights who say NEEP"

Despite the apparent comaradery between Anejey and the french persons, the rather annoying kung-fu (or Moo-fu, however you want to put it) cows were still wreaking havoc. Deep thought saw fosh go down in a pile of bovine killers, but before he could do anything about it the ominous plot object let loose a wave of syrup and storylines. Goldilocks and Robin Hood popped up on deck, accompannied by James Bond and The Spice girls. Chaos reigned.

A shower of syrup hit the deck, and thankfully for the raged questors, especially fosh, the cows became quite stickyfied. Furious, they launched themselves at the plot object and started assailing it, to the tune of very bad music and repetitive spy movies. Robin Hood grabbed onto a rope and started looking for some rich people to steal from. Afer grabbing a couple bottles of expensive wine, he went into a private cabin to sleep.

(whoops i just realized this post got pretty messed up...all fixed now i think)

[Edited on 30/3/2004 by Caegaraneva]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 04:24
((Um... actually they do say Ni. I even looked here: http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-13.htm

Yay! A fellow French speaker! Or at least somewhat! lol...))

Fosh: *Still stuck to the deck in an unconcious-like manner*

usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 09:42
Bunny, having been dislodged from the head of their incompetant purple fuzzy haired leader, decided to fly back to her own ship. When she arrived she landed on top of one of the Moo-fu (?) cows and sat there happily for no reason in particular.

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by CarolP]
Stormcloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 10:51
!Hola!

*pulls out a small, messily wrapped rueben sandwich*

How are you all. hello bingo, inwe

*leans heavily on staff*

I'm only on during school, so i'll have to skip lunch and read this entire thing so i can get into the whole storyline.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 07:42
[Bonjour, Stormcloud, mon ami! Fosh, la langue de franςais est trop chouette pour l'école! *Etreindre Fosh*]
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 10:21
Random Flailingman and his (now slightly wet) sister sat in a little cubbyhole. Random had got one of the syrup guns from Robin Hood, who had stolen it from the rich-looking cows. He then thought Random looked like a poor person and gave it to him, and with a cry of 'fare thee well!!' he had jumped off the ship for some reason.

Random had given the syrup gun to Obnoxious to keep her quiet. She had the whole nozzle stick in her mouth and was pulling the trigger. Unfortunately the nozzle didn't always stay in her mouth. Looking at her Random thought she looked rather like a large sticky mound of curled hair and pretty pink dress. (Which is, in fact, what she was)

Random was trying to concoct a plan to get them out of this highly-improbable totally chaotic mess. But his heart wasn't in it. So instead he watched one of the Moo-fu cows trying desprately to squirt Bunny off his head with his syrup gun.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 04:37
(hmmmm i see about the "ni" most sites have it like that, i guess i am remembring from a script i looked at a long time ago, it had it neep and now it sticks better in my head that way, anyways, you are right about the spelling)

Deep thought looked around at the chaos ensuing all over the ship.

There were various cows with varying degrees of martial arts expertise, syrup flying everywhere, french people fighting cows and cows fighting random adventurers and random adventurers stuck to peoples heads, and BBBAAZEEEEP his brain fried with a tremendous sound from trying to take it all in.

This has gone to far, he decided, we need a fresh start. These highly chaotic and improbable fighting animals, and....(his brain searched for a word to call the french people) I guess more fighting animals is causing distress and annoyance.

So he climbed up a ladder into the sky, his brain vaguely remembering some events that had occured in a previous character, and he felt like there was some type of power up there.

He intended to make it all go away, because it gave him a headache. He would replace it with...pink elephants, he thought. So he walked over to the tech booth and found the eraser switch.

He grabbed it and put it next to the pink elephant switch.

He brought over a telescope. He wanted to press both at once, because he had thoughtfully decided that thus would he obtain the maximum in visual effect. He reached for the two buttons, but slipped on a piece of spaghetti.

He landed hard on the pink elephant button and huge flamingo-colored-bur-bigger shapes tumbled out of the sky, and landed on the boats. He hurtled through the air

Down...

Down...

Down...

Until he hit tough rubbery pink skin.
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 09:33
(ooc: Yay pink elephants!)
The pink elephants immediatly formed a line and began to parade around the ship singing a familiar tune. They trampled everything except the brave explorers trying to find the thing and because of the syrup, everything stuck to the elephants feet and they soon paraded up into the clouds, taking most of the pirates, and cows, and various other things with them. Soon the adventurers were left alone on their now large sticky ship.
"Well that was interesting." Aranel said with bunny agreeing.

*Elevator music* SCENE ADVANCE!!!

Suddenly they were all warped to a random dock of a random town in a random place for some random reason.
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email