Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: April 19, 2004 05:24
Aranel continued happily eating chocolate and between bites said, "You know you can never win, I will defeat you!"

suddenly out of nowhere a man in an expensive looking suit appeared. Above his head hung a sign that said, "Representative of the Disney Coorperation."

Alasse's eyes got huge as she saw this man's rather expensive suit, "oooo someone important.....I think." she said in awe.

The man said, "We of Dinsey are wondering if you people are enjoying your time at our very dangerous customer unfriendly theme park. We feel that the........." he was cut of as Alasse tackled him and began to pet his suit, "Pretty....." she said as she stroked the suit.

Nariel rolled her eyes and went over to help the man, but stopped as she saw a random ride that no one was on, "Oooooo that looks dangerous." she ran over to the ride (which was a catapult) and said, "Hey Gimelt, care to join me?"
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 05:28
You've obviously never seen me devour an entire cow. I could finish this entire, seemingly endless pile of chocolate by my self and still have room for desert.
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 05:31
"You can't win against a chocohloic!" Aranel exclaimed as she continued to devour the sweet dessert. "Oh sweet chocolate, bringer of life and of um...... STOMACHACHES! I love you!!!"
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 05:36
It doesn't matter how much you like chocolate. All that matters is the size of your stomach. WHEN you give up I would be glad to give you a Pepto Bismol chaser.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 09:44
He glanced over his shoulder and watched Calensen puzziling over his hair advice. When he asked fosh, Deep thought knew the game was up...people are just terrible at lying these days...**sigh**.

He countinued to stuff his face with chocolate, going for the high class stuff. "OH Yahhhh...Lindt!!!!King of Chocolate".

(ravenous means "extremely hungry" so ya, you are using it basically correctly...but the more chocolate you eat..the less appropriate it becomes...)
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 09:46
He glanced over his shoulder and watched Calensen puzziling over his hair advice. When he asked fosh, Deep thought knew the game was up...people are just terrible at lying these days...**sigh**.

He countinued to stuff his face with chocolate, going for the high class stuff. "OH Yahhhh...Lindt!!!!King of Chocolate".

(ravenous means "extremely hungry" so ya, you are using it basically correctly...but the more chocolate you eat..the less appropriate it becomes...)
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 01:47
Olga was nowhere to be seen. She was deep inside the large pile of chocolatey goodness, carving out tunnels and caverns with her mouth. Nothing like a pile of chocolate to follow a plate of spaghetti thrice one's size. She ate her way to the outside of the chocolate mound.

"What happens if no one passes out?"
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 02:45
Javelon stopped eating and sighed. "This is kinda boring. I'm not ravenous anymore. Heck, I'm not even hungry." She then saw the Disney guy's suit and jumped on him. "I LOVE YOUR SUIT!!! Is that Gucci?"
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 07:10
The suited figure cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"No, it's Goofy."
BingoTook
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 06:31
Therein followed a period of time in which nothing happened. Nothing. Just........no....thing.

Suddenly there was a great flashing of light and a spooky voice was heard once again echoing throughout Genericrpgland.

"Ooooooooh.....I-I-I-I am-m the grea-ea-ea-eat De-e-e-eus Ex Ma-a-achi-i-i-i-ina-a-a-a! I-I-I-I-I sha-a-all no-o-o-ow transpo-o-o-ort you-ou-ou-ou el-l-l-lsewhe-e-e-ere. Be-e-e-ecause I ca-a-a-an! Ooooooh!"

Thus was there a great clapping of gigantic chalkboard erasors, and when the chalk dust cleared, all found themselves standing before a regular-looking inn/tavern. By regular-looking, it is meant, of course, that it was most menacing. It was composed of no less than fifty-four obligatorily dark corners, each of which was occupied by a hooded and cloaked figure, who sat hunched over with arms crossed, and was trying to look mysterious and dangerous, yet sexy.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 05:38
Aranel's eyes widened at this. "Wow dark corners........." She then pulled out a random dark cloak (with a hood of course) and put it on, "Time to brood..." She then ran around trying to find a corner, but they were all full. She then walked over to a random wall and before her eyes a dark corner popped into being, "Yaya dark corner!" she exclaimed immediatly sitting down she pulled the hood down so it covered her eyes and made her look mysterious yet sexy.

A random bar keeper saw the travellers and said, "Welcome a ye travelers to the Many Dark corner inn."
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 09:34
Thalianost looked at all the corners. "I hate corner dwellers!" He said and went around the room throwing the hooded figures into the middle of the room. He then pulled out a random hammer and nails and with amezing mathematica precision turned the room into a perfect circle. "There now all the corner dwellers have no corners to dwell in."
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 12:19
Olga gazed around in awe. She knew this place.

"I'm home!!! But the corners! Bring them back! This place needs it's corners. It's the Many Dark Corner Inn.
Besides, I think the hooded and cloaked dark figures are getting angry. They seem to be forming a big unruly mob."

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 05:33
As the big unruly mob formed, along with Aranel, the barkeeper suddenly said, "Not to worry!" he pulled a lever and 57 corners popped up once again. The mob dispersed and went back to their respective corners, including Aranel.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 05:38
Noooo!!! I Hate Corner Dwellers!!!! :angry:
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 11:30
Deep thought prefffered the corners himself. If you can conjure up enough dangerous-seeming ness, everybody will leave you alone in your corner, and you can get some work done. He happily took out his pad and startled doodling concept art for his book.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 01:58
Javelon looked around and smiled. "This place reminds me of a song I saw in a play once." She began singing with a freakishly man voice,

"Since I reached the charming age of puberty/and began to think of feminine curls/like a show that's typical in shuberty/I have always had a multitude of s./But now that a married man at last am I/How aware of my departed past am I/where is the life that late I lead?/ Where is it now?/Totally !/Where is the fun I used to find?/Where has it gone?/Gone with the wine!/the married life/may all be well/but raising an heir/could never compare/to raising a bit of hell/so I repeat what first I said/Where is the life that once I led?/My dear Milano/Where are you, Mo-mo?/still selling those pictures of the scriptures in the Dwomo?/and Catalina/Where are you, lina?/still selling your pizza in the streetsa tower-lina?"

and so she went on for a few more minutes, and at the end, returning to her normal voice, said, "I LOVE THAT SONG! Anyone know what it's from?? Guess!" And after everyone had started at her for a mulititude of minutes, she said, "KISS ME, KATE! This really hot guy played the lead-" and she continued rambling, until nobody was listening.
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 05:27
All of a sudden, they heard an eerie scratching at the windows, walls, and doors. Olga buzzed over to a near-by window and looked out, then flew back in horror. The pub was being attacked by a ravenous hoard of flesh-eating badgers! Doing all she could to keep from soiling herself out of fright, she bolted to the middle of the room and hid behind one of the dark cloaked strangers.
"Dear Diety of your Choice! It's a ravenous hoard of flesh-eating badgers! We're doomed! Someone do something!"
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 05:59
I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to let the badgers eat all the corner dwellers. I will be safe if I just keep chanting 'badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom Mushroom!'
BingoTook
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 06:02
"Holy unusal exclamation!" Anejey cried. "The badgers! The BADGERS! They're EVERYWHERE!"

She looked around frantically, all the while subconsciously dancing to a maddening rythm that came from...somewhere...

"Quickly! We must have snakes to combat this madness! And MUSH-rooms, MUSH-rooms!"
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 01:14
~Hey Hey!! Badgers!!~ Again, and equally inexplicably, deep thought caught a glimpse of the brain of an overcharged teenager, sitting at his computer screen, somewhere in Ohio....His thoughts went something like this....

"Hey hey! Badgers!....I love that clip...horribly adictive....smiles inside. I really ought to ask out that hot girl who sits next to me in humanities..Hey! tahts not fair....I actually knew it was Kiss me Kate...and then they went right on ahead and told me anyways...no fair!! hey.where did all teh pretzels go? I want pretz-!"

And deep thought returned to his own brain, shaken and afraid by the random thuoght processes jiggling around inside the teenage brain, he was witness to the awful carnage wreaked by row after row of dancing badgers...He picked up a few curiously umbrellla shaped fungi at them, but they just ate the fungi and got bigger, in pulse to the beat...hey....beat?? wait a second....no, not quite a beat....singing!!! that was it.

He saw a man singing into a microphone, and he had bulging eyes. He killed hte man, nad the badgers flickered...the music stopped....but then a new man stepped out of the computer window hidden unobtrusively in a corner, and he continued singing. The badgers kept on dancing and had hernias and ate flesh to their hearts content.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 08:29
(ooc: okay I have no idea what the heck is going on but yeah)

Aranel contiuned to sit in the corner looking mysterious yet sexy, not bugged at all by the badgers.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 04:12
The quest lay in ruins. Badgers ran everywhere, killing, maiming and eating flesh at will and randomly, while everyone just...sat there...like a bunch of RPG-happy fantasy-loving geeks who don't post on a game for weeks and eons. The entire universe went spinning horribly, horribly out of control, melting away like a clock in a Dali painting, but with less sex. Like a whirlpool did it spin, a swirling cacophany of psychedelic soup.

Then at last...HE appeared. The Big Boss Badger, sure sign that this was indeed the great climax and grand finale of the quest, and only confirmed by the BBB's proclamation that he did in fact have....the thing.

"Sweet Trafalmadorians!" Anejey exclaimed. "The game is ending. Ah. So it goes."

She pulled out a spatula and stood facing the BBB, preparing for the mortal combat sure to ensue.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 04:12
Suddenly, out of no where, Evanescence rang through the room. "How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core, where I become so numb..." Javelon screamed and it changed to "Everything" by Alanis Morrissette. She then looked at Aranel and said, "Hey, you're looking very mysterious, yet sexy." She then sat down. and paid no attention to the badgers, singing to Alanis. (Once again, a very long one)
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 09:19
Suddenly, from no where, an incredibly good looking 19 year old with long brown curly hair and chocolate eyes popped up.

"oh dear, i seem to be slightly late. I am the interesting-sexy-gorgeouse-romantic-hardtoget waitress who provides an interesting romantic subplot, but alas! The end of the plot is nigh!"

She tried to faint, but was distracted by all the dark handsome sexy strangers broody in the corners, and wasnt sure who the hero was, So she cheered on Anejey and the spatuala.
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 05:35
Olga was speechless at the horrific sight of the BBB. She marveled at the sight of...the thing. Noting the lack of back-up from the others, with the exception of cheerleaders, she armed herself with a wooden spork and hovered near to the fuzzy-headed one (that's teddy-bear fuzzy).

"will no one take up Kitchen Utensils with our fearless leader?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 05:43
Aranel sighed, "Well I guess I should help them before they hurt themselves." She removed her hood and grabbed a spoon (dangerous things spoons are, then can really leave a mark when you get cut by one....... not that I would know *nervious smile* ) She jumped out in front of whatever they were fighting and began to twirl around, seemingly hitting it. When she stopped her hair was all wet with sweat, making her look even more mysterious and sexy.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 02:26
Anejey swung her spatula with random enthusiasm.

"Yes! Forward! Forward now, my mighty randomly utensiled warriors! The BBB surely possesses knowledge of the THING! The THING! For the love of all, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!"

The BBB stopped roaring.
"What children?" it asked politely.

"I...don't know," Anejey confessed.

Then she implanted her spatula into the badger's forehead.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 01:49
Tanya, the intersting-sexy-gorgeouse-romantic-hardtoget waitress who provides an interesting romantic subplot, watched breathless as the fearless adventures attacked the BBB with their kitchen utensils. She picked up a ladle, and with a cry of “KITCHEN UTENSILS FOR ALL!” nobly joined the battle for the… thing. She spun round in
a circle, attempting to knock out the BBB, but instead got dizzy, and feel over straight into the arms of one of the sexy mysterious brooding strangers in the corner.

[Edited on 2/6/2004 by maeghin]
BingoTook
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 04:53
The random brooding stranger just happened to be Tim, the sasquatch.

"Ah, ma cherie!" he cried, hugging her with enthusiasm, his artificial brooding melting away instantly upon his joy of finding the interesting, sexy, gorgeous, romantic, hard-to-get waitress in his arms in an interesting romantic subplot. "Truly you are the most interesting, sexy, gorgeous, romantic, hard-to-get waitress who ever stumbled into an interesting romantic subplot!"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 07:57
Aranel attacked with her very sharp spoon once again, in an attempt to retrieve the Thing.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 01:33
Deep Thought though only in the most unreal terms about the situation of the badgers.

In a way, they were just another cruel quirk in the complex series of mathematical equations we call the world. And for Deep Thought, to call a math equation complex was an extreme rarity, reserved for only the greatest problems, like the one solved by that magic number, 42.

He saw a larger badger come, and the others attacked him with spoons. It was fairly ridiculous and not really even a worthwhile effort, but it was amusing to him, so he deigned to let it continue.

Suddenly, he got really bored with himself.

He had not realized until now what a boring character he had made himself. He figured that if he was going to think all the time, it might as well be about something interesting.

Then he realized the inherent contradictions in the desire to change ones state of existence, leading him down the path of scepticism and despair at the subjectivity of knowledge despite the obvious objectivity of existence at a fundamental level.

Once he was done, he considered his philosophical meanderings. He found that he liked them. Continuing to ignore the badgers, he decided to become a philosophical thinker, rather than a deep one. He was to be called PT.

He lit a cheap cigarette and [ut on one of those french painter hats. He made vague hand gestures, swirling the smoke through the air.

"Yes, yes, i see it now."

michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 08:26
The badger stumbled back, stunned by Anejay's impressive spatula attack. Olga saw this as an opportunity to make her own fierce effort. She charged forth, wielding her impressive wooden spork. Unfortunately, she was far too small to make any sort of semblance of pain in the BBB. More rather like to a fly. This only managed to annoy the BBB. So she swat at that big angry badger with all her might, much to no avail.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 10:39
PT observed the other "characters" getting a little bored and frustrated with constant hacking at the badger, so he decided to do them a favor with his newly acquired fundamental knowledge of the universe.

He yelled "Tornado!" and they all simultaneously jumped to the window. While there was no one looking at the Thing in the badgers hands, he turned away so that really no one could see it at all. Thus it didnt completely exist. So, he reasoned with God, if it doesnt really fully exist anyway, whats the matter with it not really fully existing in a mysterious locale far across the ocean rather than here in the bar, yah?

and so it was.

"Sorry guys, false alarm" he said.

(That ok Bingo?)

Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 11:10
"wheres the badger???" asked tanya, and more importantly, "WHERE IS THE THING???" and she started hyperventilating.
"ah." said PT

[Edited on 3/6/2004 by Krissonia]
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email