Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
myorlando
Council Member
Send Message
Post Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: February 19, 2004 10:32
This is a slightly different RPG! Basically it is a bunch of different celebrities living with eachother. It can be any celebrity, no matter how famous they are, wether they are an actress or a singer... and I just think this could be really fun and amusing! There's no need to PM me, just grab someone and join in Only control your own character... and please try to keep the post to PG-13! Please nothing to do with drugs, and no harsh swear words, and please keep the *ahem* sexual activity and referance *cough cough* suitable for everyone
Oh, and bearing in mind this is my first RPG so don't yell if i mess it up

Okay, my character is my lovely Orli

Orlando Bloom was the first celebrity to enter the rather large and fancy house. As he trundled up the gravel pathway, he noticed that he was the first to enter. He opened the door and peered around. He stepped in and stood, gazing around. He said to himself, "This is my new home for the next year. Well, I'd better start making myself at home."
He sat down on the sofa and thrust his suitcases in from of him. He picked up a small carrycase and opened it. He brought out a bunch of picture frames. He carefully placed them on the mantelpiece and then dragged his suicases into the bedroom....
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: February 19, 2004 11:47
((Darn it, stole the one I wanted! Oh well...))

Liv Tyler was the next to arrive, parking her comfortable car not far from the doorway. Carrying her bags up to the door, she noticed that someone else had beaten her here. Squinting slightly, she recognized Orli's car, and she smiled.

Setting her bags down, she shoved the door open and called, "Orlando! Would you be a gentleman and help me with my bags, please?"
myorlando
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 11:54
"Liv! I didn't know you were going to be here! Sure, let me take that big one. Woah, what have you got in here?"
Orlando dragged the large suitcase into Liv's room and then ran back out.
"So, how've you been? Would you like me to help you unpack?"
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 12:11
Liv laughed as she brought in the other bags and dumped them on her bed. "I packed mithril in that bag, Orlando," she teased gently. "No, I think that one has books, clothes, general needed things. I've been good, keeping busy, and your help would be much appriciated."

Opening the big suitcase, she handed stacks of clothes to Orlando, directing where he sould put each individual stack. "Shirts in the bottom drawer, pants in the middle, and I'll put these away." 'These' were her underthings, which she kept in a grocery bag away from her main things.

"So how have you been, Orlando?" she asked as she set the bag in the top drawer. "Been keeping busy?"

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by Vanalosswen]
myorlando
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 12:40
Orlando put Liv's clothes neatly into the drawers.
"I've been good, yeah thanks
I wonder when the others will be coming?"
Orlando finds a bra amongst the pants.
"Want this?"

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 08:36
"Who else is coming?" Liv asked absently as she turned to find out what 'this' Orlando was talking about. When she saw the dainty piece of clothing dangling from his fingertips, she blushed scarlet and snatched it away from him. "Yes, I want that!" she snapped, stashing it in the top drawer.

Turning away briefly, she pressed her palms to her burning cheeks until she'd calmed down, then said, in a calmer tone, "Would you mind unpacking my picture frames? They're in that bag there. Arrange them anyway you see fit."

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by eldir]
myorlando
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 07:13
"I don't actually know...."
Orlando poked his tongue out at Liv.
"I HAVE seen bras before y'know Liv"
Orlando walked over to the bag that Liv pointed out were pictures in. He unzipped the bag and gathered up some photo frames. He arranged them neatly on Liv's vanity table that looked bare. He noticed a picture of a couple that looked about 40 years old.
"Who are they?" he asked.

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by CarolP]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 08:54
Liv stuck her tongue out at Orlando as she retorted, "Yes, but not mine!"

Pulling out her make-up bag, she walked into the bathroom and began arranging the pieces around the sink and mirror. Orlando's voice reached her and she walked out to look at the picture he was asking about.

"Family friends," she replied. "They grew up in the house down the street from ours, and I babysat their children for a few years."
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 10:24
((Greetings, all! Vana, it's been a long time. As I told Katy, I might need a LOT of help and even more grace than help. I'm going to attempt to play Hugo, my fave actor in lotr, but it might not go very well. All I really know about him is what's in the commentary of the EE DVDs, so feel free to correct and critique me. For now, he's going to assume sort of the role of Elrond-type personality until I get things figured out. ~Sil))

Hugo grinned to himself as his car rolled into the driveway. He turned off the ignition and rolled up the windows before getting out. He decided to check out what the giant mansion-type house was like before bringing his things in. As he approached the front door, he was slightly curious to find out who else was there. He hoped that Ian and Viggo would be there, and it just wouldn't be all the younger folks. "You're not that old," he told himself as he opened the door.

As he walked up the stairs, he thought he heard Liv's voice coming from one of the rooms. Actually, he didn't think he heard it, he knew that he heard it. And Orlando's voice. "I wonder what this next year is going to have in store for us," he muttered.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 12:19
((Sil! *huggles* This is going to be /so/ much fun!))

Liv heard the door open and looked out her doorway to see who was here. "Hugo!" she cried, running out and giving him a quick hug. "You're going to be living here too? That's so awesome!"

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by CarolP]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 01:04
(Does it have to be a LotR actor/actress? Let me know if you want me to change it )

Keira Knightley arrived at the house,perched all her bags in one arm so it would look like she had less, and stumbled through the door. They all looked up and she threw her bags on the floor and raced to Orlando.
"Oh my gosh,Orlando, It's so great to see you again!" Then she noticed the others and gasped.
"My goodness,what a coincidence to see so many LotR stars. You are like my idols." To everybody's shock she goes and hugs everybody cheerfully and settles down on a big chair. "This is going to be great!"

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 10:33
His Mercedes pulled up to the house, "If Liv's there... I'll have no chance," Viggo said to himself. He opened his car door and grabbed his suitcase. As Viggo walked up the gravel path to the house he could already hear Liv's voice, "Hugo!!!" Viggo knocked on the door.

Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 01:09
((So much fun! Keira plays Elizabeth in pirates of the carribean, right? Correct me if I'm mistaken...))

Hugo grinned at Orlando and Liv. Nodding, he returned the quick hug. It was wonderful to see two of his friends from lotr again, especially Liv, who he had done so many scenes with. "It's great to see you guys again!" he said. Hearing a knock at the door, he offered to go and get it. "It's probably Viggo," he told Liv about their conversation on the phone about a week ago. "Viggo mentioned something about coming here."

Hugo opened the door rather quickly. "Viggo, such a surprise," he said in a slightly sarcastic voice. "Come in. Orlando, Liv and Keira have already arrived." He gave Viggo a quick smile before returning to where Orlando, Liv and Keira were talking like old friends.

((What's going to happen, I wonder...))

aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 11:30
"What a nice place!" Viggo said as he walked inside. He set down his suitcases, and sat down on the couch. He looked around and saw priceless vases, fine furniture, and a crystal chandeler. "I think I'll go look for my room," Viggo got up and grabbed his suitcases. He walked up the stairs and down a long corridor. Room 7, Viggo thought to himself. "Here it is!" He opened his door, and to his surprise he saw a four-poster king size bed, a 38" flat screen tv, and a mini fridge! "I'm going to love it here!" Viggo said laying down on his bed. He began to sleep.
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 12:41
At least I'm not the oldest one here, Hugo thought to himself. "It was Viggo," he told Liv and Orlando. He didn't bother to say that he had gone to his room. "I'd better go unpack my things," he said. "Be back in a few minutes." He walked over to his room and began setting up his things, putting his socks in the dresser drawers. It didn't take him long to unpack, seeing is how he brought very little. The last thing that he pulled out of his suitcase was a hairbrush. "Wonder why I have this," he said to himself. "I didn't pack it." Slightly puzzled, he placed the brush on his dresser, next to the pictures of his family and different places that he had been. All the photos were labeled on the back with the almost illegible scral that he called handwriting. Grinning, he decided to join the others once again.

[Edited on 23/2/2004 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 06:12
(Yep silvan-Keira is Elizabeth. It's going to be very strange being the only non-LotR member here. Does anybody mind??)

Keira sat back in her big comfy chairs and looked at the house mates she would be staying with for the next year. She smiled. This was going to be great.
"So,"She started,"Um,nice to meet you all.How's everybody doing?" She asked nervously.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 10:07
((This should be fun))

Liv glanced up as she heard the door open yet again after Keira had entered. She was deep in conversation with Orlando and Keira, however, so she didn't bother going to see who is was just yet.

Hugo came into the room where the young people were gathered a moment later and announced that it had been Viggo that had just arrived. Liv grinned, it would be good to see her friend again. But, as he hadn't come in the room where the others were just yet, Liv guessed he wanted to be alone for a while. This wasn't unusual; during the filming of LotR, he had sought silence and solitude more often than the company of his fellow actors and actresses.

The young folk watched Hugo leave, then they all settled on the couch. Liv suddenly felt awkward. While Orlando had become very good friends with Keira, Liv had never met the younger actress. She knew her by sight; anyone who had watched Pirates of the Carribean did, but that didn't constitute 'knowing' her.

Keira must have felt awkward too, as she broke the silence by saying,"So, um,nice to meet you all. How's everybody doing?"

"Nice to meet you too, Keira," replied Liv, extending a hand around Orlando.

The silence fell again, broken by Hugo re-entering the room and grabbing a comfortable seat in a armchair.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 12:21
Viggo got up 10 minutes later, "Hope nobody thinks I'm not interested in talking. Just that drive here took forever!" Viggo began to unpack his things. He placed his clothes in his drawer, and notice there was a door in his room to HIS OWN BATHROOM!!! Viggo placed his hair stuff, and toothbrush and toothpaste inside. "There! That should do it!" He walked down stairs to talk with the people he would stay with.

"So, um, nice to meet you all. How's everybody doing?" Keira's voice could be heard as Viggo walked in. "I'm all right! Thanks for asking!" Viggo said holding out his hand to shake Kiera's.

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 06:23
"I hope you don't mind me leaving so soon,"Keira started,"But i really must unpack. I see most of you have already done it. Won't be long!" She runs off to her room.
"Wow,it feels good to be out of there!" She thought. "Man it's so strange-everyone else knows each other and i know no-one except Orlando. This is going to be very strange to get used to"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 11:54
"How's everyone doing?" Viggo asked as he sat down in a VERY comfortable chair.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 12:09
Liv leaned back in the couch and smiled at Viggo. "I'm doing well enough, thank you," she replied.

What fun! she thought. Most of her scenes for LotR were filmed with either Viggo or Hugo; as a result, she had gotten close to both of them. And she was to spend yet another year with them!

Absenty, she toyed with a dark lock of hair that had fallen into her face. "What have you been up to lately, Viggo?" she asked, shoving the lock behind her ear.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 12:21
"Nothing really, Liv!" Viggo answered, "Just finished up filming Hidalgo!" Viggo, yet again was looking around the magnificance of the house. This is going to be great! Viggo thought. All I have to do is live, one more year, with the other Lord of the Rings actors! Except, I'm not so sure about Kiera. I mean she just walked out of the room when I tried to shake her hand.

[Edited on 25/2/2004 by eldir]
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 10:48
((I'm back!))

Hugo smiled, glad to be back with his friends from the lotr cast once again. He had missed them while filming for the Matrix sequel, especially since his company was mostly that of Keenu Reeves (don't know how to spell that...). He decided to talk to Orlando, while Liv was getting caught up with what was happening with Viggo.

He turned to Orlando, who was just sort of sitting there, half-listening to what Liv and Viggo were saying. "So," he said. "How have you been? Did you enjoy filming Pirates of the Carribean and working with the cast?" He had not worked with any of the cast from potc, and was interested in asking Orlando how things had gone.
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 10:55
This is going to be strange, Keanu thought to himself as he walked up the path to the house. I'm going to be probably the only one here that wasn't in LotR. Keanu walked up to the door, "Here we go." Keanu knocked on the door.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 11:24
a few minutes late elijah wood pulled up the driveway in his black mustang convertible. he looked at the house and saw keanu reeves standing in the doorway. "weird" he thought. "i didnt know he was in lotr." Elijah pulled a black messenger bag from his car and started up the steps to the doorway.....
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 11:33
Keanu turned around, "Hey Elijah!" Keanu waved. "I was thinking... am I the only non-LotR actor here?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 11:38
KEANU! what r u doing here??? I thought i was going to be the only one here? i havent seen u in a long time. how r things?
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 11:47
"Will you excuse me for a sec?" Viggo asked as he got up. I guess Elijah's here! Late as usual! Viggo pulled open the door and on the doorstep stood Keanu Reeves, and Elijah. "Hey guys! Come on in!"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 11:47
I got mobbed by a crowd of fangirls. They nealry broke a window in my NEW car! There was this one who ket on telling me to reveal where i'd hidden orlando. geez, hes just getting all the credit now a-days....
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 11:50
"VIGGO! it so good to see u gain. hows going without "the sexy rugged look" coming along for you? Im just kidding.....I haven't seen you after our last premeire.so who else is here???
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 12:01
As Keanu and Elijah walked in Viggo said, "Well come in and see for yourself!" Viggo turned around and led Elijah and Keanu into the room where everyone was.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 12:02
Liv heard Elijah and jumped to her feet. She reached the door just as Viggo was inviting the two young men on the doorstep in. "Elijah," she cried, giving him a quick hug. "I'm so glad you could make it."

She glanced up and saw a young man she vaguely recognized, but she wasn't sure about his name. "Hi," she greeted, sticking her hand out. "I'm Liv Tyler. What's your name?"
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 12:12
Miranda Otto walked very slowly out of her car . Her blond hair waving as she walked up the drive and walked into the house.
"Hey Miranda" shouted Liv straight away.
Oh no !!!! thought Miranda as she spotted Viggo .
In the film I lost Viggo to Liv it's not going 2 happen again!!!
Who is THAT pointing to keira. Viggo soon told Miranda who she was and Miranda straight away apologized to Keira.
"Um Viggo can you help me carry these heavy bags to my room please?"
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 12:14
"I'm Keanu, Keanu Reeves!" Keanu replied, holding out his hand to shake Liv's, "I guess I'm the only Matrix person, right?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 12:29
"Hey Miranda," Viggo yelled. Why did I let myself get sucked into this? "I'm going up to my room," Viggo whispered to Liv. "Tell her to PLEASE let me relax!" Viggo turned around and went upstairs. Man, now I definatly don't have a chance if Miranda's here. Viggo opened the door to his room and sat on his bed. "I guess I'll read a little." Viggo pulled out the Lord of the Rings book from his bag and began to read.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email