Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: March 11, 2004 02:45
She did this on set too! Viggo watched Liv put this and that into the soup. "Careful you don't put nitrogen in it!" Viggo snickered. He helped cut up the rest of the veggies, and stirred the soup a little.

"I think Miranda's still a little upset, I'm going to go see if she needs anything!" Viggo wiped up his mess, and washed his hands again. He walked into the living room and sat next to Miranda, "You want to talk?"
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 07:46
"Yes Viggo I would love 2 talk!!!!:love::heart:"
She put down her magazine and leant towards him.....
In her most flirtatious voice she said"What do you wanna talk about?" then she added "I see Liv & Hugo are very close!!!!"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 08:00
(ok i got a new passowrd and everything works now, sorry for the confusion if there was any. i am lothriel02311 and im still elijah. if any of you would like to pm me please do so to this name.)

Elijah smiled as he brought kiera's hands up to his lips and kissed them. "It's funny, we havent even known eachother for more than a day and i feel like i know you." he whispered. "i know the feeling." kiera murmerd. The back of his finger brushed the side of her cheek and he saw a single tear roll down the side of her cheek. "What is it?" he asked. "I'm sorry, its just that everything is so perfect." she said. Elijah reached for her other hand an dkissed her again. "I was serious about the unpacking thing." he said. "But now i think that can wait. :heart:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 09:43
Keira held him close for a few seconds but then let her gaze fall. "I'm sorry,i can't. I know what you mean about me knowing you after so short a time but i keep remembering just how short that time was. Don't get me wrong,i really like you, but i need to talk to the others too. I don't even know them yet." With that she walked swiftly back down the stairs without looking back so as not to cry.

(Sorry ya'll who were enjoying that romance!!(Lothriel,i think we have some fans!!) Don't worry,it's not the end though. Just for like 1 post or something!! Thought i'd better mingle)
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 09:52
(piratesrule, i understand. it was getting a lil weird.....)

Elijahs heart fell as kiera walked out of the room. He kept looking at th edoorway as if she would somehow decide she really did want him and come running back into his arms. "This is crazy" he thought to himself. "I'm falling in love with a girl i hardly know." Elijah shook hi shead an dlooked at the unpacked suticase on his bed. He walked over and unclasped the clasps. Slowly he pulled out his boxers, shirts, and pants. his hair gel and socks, his toothbrush and some books. Then he came across a picture, a picture of his old girlfriend Franka. They had met on the set of his movie "Try Seventeen" and he had been in love with her. It was the same with Kiera all over again. He touched the picture and fond memories of her touch returned to his mind. He could still remember the way she smelled and how soft her skin felt. A silent tear caressed Elijah's cheek and he set the picture face-down.:cry: Elijah wiped away his tears and stood to walk to his ajoined bathroom that was extended to his room. He walked in and locked the door. Slowly Elijah removed his clothes and stepped into a hot shower, he felt like if he stood under the water long enough it would wash away all th epain he had been left within his heart.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 01:41
(Glad you don't mind!! We can get it back together later)

Keira headed downstairs,but the thought of being with other people other than Elijah made her feel sick. She wasn't sure why she did what she did-or if it was the right thing to do-but she knew her heart was breaking. Eventually she walked down the stairs,initially to find him but he wasn't there. She settled in a chair and stared into space,lost in thought.

[Edited on 13/3/2004 by CarolP]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 04:07
Elijah stepped out of the shower half an hour later and tied a towel around his waste. He stepped out of the bathroom and walked back into his room. After getting dressed Elijah began un packing and outting up things around his room. He put Franka's picture next to his bedside. Maybe he would give her a call sometime. When he was done, he walked downstairs to find everyone at the table eating vegetable soup. Elijah grabbed his coat which was lying on a nearby couch. "I think I'm going out for a little while, maybe just drive around or something." Kiera didnt look up and Liv gave him a sympathetic smile, no doubt Kiera had told her everything that happened. "Bye." she called. Elijah stepped outside and made his way to his car. He put in his favorite cd, smashing pumpkins and drove away.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 07:50
Keira broke down the second he left. "I don't know what to do," She sobbed into Liv's arms. "Everything was going so well-i only wanted to slow it down a bit but now he hates me." She cried for a bit until she realised that everybody thought she was mad and tried to compose herself. "Sorry," She added and tried to carry on eating. "This tastes great."
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 08:18
Liv held Keira, slowly stroking the younger woman's hair. She had been in this place far too many times, and she sympathized with Keira. As the other woman pulled away and began eating again, Liv got up and said quietly, "Keira, come here a moment."

Puzzled, Keira did so. Once they were out of earshot of the others, Liv caught hold of Keira's elbows. "Keira, don't think Elijah doesn't like you. I know the kid. He's nervous, just like you are. This is all so new for him, just like it is for you, and he doesn't know what to do. Don't blame yourself for anything. Just wait."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 10:39
Elijah pulled out a pack of clove cigarettes an dlit up once he was on the road. "Who needs women?" he asked himself. "I do." said a voice in the back of his head. He blew smoke from his mouth and turned up his music louder. Then he began driving past the little cafe he and Kiera had eaten at. Elijah threw his cigarette butt out the space where the window would have been. (hes driving convertible) He opened his ashtray to find his sunglasses and found a tube of lipstick. It was frankas. Elijah suddenly realised whos it was. He took one last look and it and threw it behind him.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 05:46
"What shall i do then?" Keira asked Liv."I don't want to lose what we had. Shall i try and find him?" Keira paitiently looked up to Liv and awaited her answer that she had quickly learned to trust and love.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 10:47
Hugo followed Liv's advice about the glasses thing, but he realized that it was quite uncomfortable. He didn't want to bother Liv right now, as she was busy, comforting Keira. It was good that the girls had one another. He decided to ask Keanu if he'd be interested in helping cook.

"Can you watch the stove for a min?" he whispered to Liv. After he had gotten her consent, he left the kitchen, stopping first by Orlando's room, just to check if he was there, but there was no answer when he knocked on the door. "Must be doing something," Hugo said to himself. He then walked to Keanu's room, knocking on the door and waiting for an answer...
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 10:51
Elijah only drove for 10 minutes, it had started to rain so he drove back to the house getting sokaed on the way. He tried effortlessly to put the top back on the car but had no luch until he was in the driveway and already soaked to the bone. He quickly got out of his car and ran to the front door. After fumbling with his keys he finally got the door open. Liv and Kiera were huddled and talking closely. Kiera looked up with her face streaked with tears. Elijah quickly turned away and headed up to his room.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 11:37
Viggo took a bite of the soup, "So Miranda, what have you been up to since filming's been over?" This is good soup! He thought. He looked at Miranda but she was staring at Kiera, feeling sorry for her. Viggo took another bite of soup. "Kiera, Elijah just needs time to adjust to things! I mean, you've only met today, you've got a WHOLE year to be with each other!" He quickly returned to his soup before she could say something.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 03:56
Liv glanced at Viggo as he said his piece in his quiet, husky voice and nodded quietly. Turning back to Keira, she said quietly, "He's right. Give both of yourselves time to adjust. Don't rush anything. In the meantime..." she stepped aside slightly, clearing the path toward the stairs. "It might be worth it to talk to him, let him know you don't hate him."

Turning away from Keira, Liv tended to the still-simmering pot on the stove behind her.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 05:46
Keira considered this for a moment-which would have been much quicker if just looking at food hadn't made her feel ill. She quickly stood,wiped her eyes and followed where Elijah had walked.
"Elijah," She whispered just loud enough for him to hear. "Please don't hate me. I really like you. Please." She muttered,not trying quite hard enough not to cry.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 08:22
((Is it ok if I join???))

Cate parked her car and looked up at the house. It looks like everyones here already, she thought to herself.
She walked up to the door and rang the bell.

lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 12:27
Elijah was sitting on his bed and he lifted his tear stained face to see kiera. "This girl has wonderful timing." he thought sarcastically to himself. "I dont hate you." he said. "I'm just confused and everything is so weird and new."
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 01:29
Liv looked up as the doorbell rang. Turning the stove off, she carted the pot to the table, set it down, and headed for the door. As she opened it, she could faintly hear Keira's voice, and she hoped that all went well for the other girl.

The door opened to reveal Cate Blanchett. Liv's face was wreathed with smiles as she said, "Cate!" and embraced the older woman. "I'd hoped you would show," she added, stepping aside to allow Cate access into the house. "We were just eating, come in, come in!"

[Edited on 16/3/2004 by CarolP]
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 02:35
" Hi Liv!!!" said Cate, " Sorry I'm late, I got caught in traffic" she said as she hugged Liv, " I'll be right back, I just have to put my bags in my room" she said as she walked down the hall, on her way to her room she heard Lij and another girl who sounded similar to Kiera Knightly speaking tearfully with each other. She hurried down the hall, to her room, unlocked the door and put her stuff down on the queen sized bed. She looked around her room and saw a radio, Cherry wood dresser, a bookshelf, and A TV. She carried her smallest bag to the bathroom and took out a hair-dryer, straightener, curling iron, brush, and assorted other toiletries, then tossed the bag into the closet. Then finished unpacking.
As soon as she was done she went back to the kitchen and sat down in an empty chair next to Liv.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 04:31
Liv moved aside as Cate hauled her bags to the room assigned her. While she waited for the older actress to come back, Liv sat at the table and continued eating her now cold soup. Making a face, Liv got up and stuck the soup in the microwave for a minute.

When the microwave beeped, Liv opened the door and poked her index finger into the liquid...and yanked it back out with a hiss. Pulling her sleeves over her hands, Liv carried her bowl back to her place and sat down.

Cate came out moments later and sat in the chair beside Liv. Liv handed her a bowl and served her quickly.

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by CarolP]
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 05:12
"Thanks, Liv." Said cate as she took a bite of her soup, then she thought about what she had heard on the way to her room, she decided not to bring it up until later, she'd find out eventually. " So how is everybody?" she asked with a smile
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 08:42
(Do you like my avatar? It's not very good but it's the first i've ever made so i'm proud anyway!!)

"So what do we do now?" Keira asked Elijah. She wasn't even sure what she wanted him to reply anymore. It took a while to remember that it was she who had stopped it in the first place but her running straight back.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 10:47
Hugo sighed. Keanu wasn't answering the door to his room, so he just gave up. I'll see him later, Hugo said to himself. He walked back to the kitchen and saw Cate talking to Liv.

"Cate!" he exclaimed, running across the room. He hadn't gotten to know Cate that well during the filming, but they had become acquainted with one another.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 11:28
"We will kiss and make up and ride off happily into the sunset after i put you through hours of mental torture and emotional pain to get you back for whta you did to me." Elijah said to himself. "I don't know." he whispered in reality. "I honsetley dont know. i dont know what i want or who tot trust its all so confusing."
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 12:36

" Hi Hugo!" said Cate as she ate a few more spoonfuls of soup and took a swallow of her diet coke, "So who else is here?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 01:40
((Hey lothriel0311, could you post for me starting March 20 and ending April 16? PLEASE??? Cause I'll be going somewhere where they DON'T have computers! So if you could post that would REALLY help!!!))

"Hey, I'm here!" Viggo said as he looked up from his soup. "Good that you could make it Cate!"
"Hey Viggo!" Cate said as she looked down the table.
"It looks like most of us are here!" Viggo said as he looked around the table and then counted the two LotR actors upstairs and the two non-LotR actors. "Well, I think I'm full!" Viggo said as he picked up his bowl and took it out to the kitchen. He rinsed it out and placed it in the dish washer. "If anyone needs me, I'll be up-stairs!" He walked out of the kitchen and headed up stairs. As he walked past Elijah's room he could he him and Kiera talking about something, he didn't want to be rude and listen so he continued on towards his room. He got into his room and turned on his TV. He turned to watch re-runs of Satuday Night Live.
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 06:34
Miranda rapped a quiet knock on Viggo's door...
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 06:59
Keira looked shocked for a moment and looked down but eventually had to look him in his eyes for a moment, long enough to say: "I'm so sorry," and then she disappered down the stairs and tried to pretend she was ok.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 07:28
"Hi Viggo" said cate as she looked down at her plate and blushed, then finished her soup and said, "I'm going back up to my room for a few, liv." She hurried down the hall and opened the door to her room. She found her Laptop lying among a few of her other things on her bed, she picked it up, moved the other items onto one of her shelves, and sprawled herself across the bed then turned the laptop on to check her email.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 10:22
Hugo said bye to Cate and Viggo as they left the kitchen, and went back to the soup. He tasted the soup before deciding that it was finally ready.

"It's ready," he said, taking it off the stove to cool down before they ate. He turned off the stove and left the room, saying, "I'll be in my room if anyone wants me."

He walked to his room and started up his laptop computer, plugging it into the wall. He logged onto his e-mail and checked it. "Ah," he said, after he finished reading through all the e-mails. He only responded to two of them, and did so fairly quickly.

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by CarolP]
myorlando
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 12:31
(hey all, sorry I haven't been on for ages... i seem to have had every illness undeer the sun! I'm ok now though)

Orlando woke up in his bedroom. He walked into the living room to see a lot of familiar faces.
"Hi everyone!!! How are you all?" Orlando hugged everyone in turn.
"Sorry I haven't been up, had jetlag so I took a nap!"
Orlando walked into the kitchen and fixed everyone a snack.
"Here you go guys, I'm starved!"
Orlando passed a plate of sandwiches and crisps around to each person, along with a mug of coffee or tea.
"So how has everyone's summer been?"

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Gilraen]
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 11:55
(Hi! I hope you don't mind me dropping in. I've picked Natalie Portman as my celeb, because a) I kind of look like her(see siggy), and b) her and some of the LotR cast actually met down in NZ when LotR was filming at the same time Star Wars was. This'll be fun! )

Natalie pulled up in her mini cooper, and got out of the car as fast as she could. It'd been a while since she'd seen any of the guys, and was hoping that they wouldn't mind her dropping by.

She was wearing some plain blue flares, a black sleevless turtle neck, and some flip flops. Natalie stuck her keys in her purse, while holding a starbucks frappuchino in her other hand as she walked up to the door and knocked. Her hair was back in a sloppy bun, and she had a smile on her face as well. She couldn't help but notice how many other cars were at the house, and she wondered who else was here.

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by GirlJockey17]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 04:53
((Welcome, GirlJockey17!! We're always glad to have a new person join! And, we need more non-lotr celebs...lol!))

Hugo walked back to the kitchen and saw everyone there, talking to Orlando. He smiled and pulled up a chair. Orlando had just asked everyone how their summer was so far.

"Good," Hugo replied. At this point, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," he said, standing up from his chair. He opened the door and saw a girl that he knew he had seen before, but he couldn't seem to make the connection.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Hugo." He held open the door for Natalie, then went to rejoin the others.

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by CarolP]
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 11:18
Natlie only had to wait a short time for someone to open the door, only it wasn't anyone she knew, at least not personally.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Hugo." He held open the door for Natalie, then went back into the house. Sort of shell shocked from Hugo's quick intro to his swift return to whatever he was doing, Natalie just stood there for a moment, before remembering what she was doing, shook her head, and then went inside.

She couldn't help but smile as she thought about seeing everyone again. Hayden and everyone from the Star Wars set had been off doing their own thing, and besides Hayden always acting like he had male PMS, everyone else sort of treated her like a little girl. The hobbits, Orlando, Viggo, and most of the other Rings cast had always treated her like one of the guys, and that's how she liked it. Being treated like a china doll could be quite annoying when you're shooting a film for six months straight.

"Hello?! Hobbits? Orli? Vig? Who's all here?" she half shouted as she set her purse down on the entrance table and walked into the living room, sipping on her frappuchino.

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by GirlJockey17]
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email