Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: February 26, 2004 02:08
Meanwhile, elijah was downstairs with everyone else. Miranda had just arrived. Elijah tried to strike up a conversation with Kiera, "Hey, so do you um know Orlando?" Stupid question, he cursed himself in his head. Kiera gave him a strange look and walked away. Elijah walked over to Liv. "I didn't know everyone was going to be here." he said........
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 05:45
After Elijah's strange conversation Keira ran straight to Keanu
"Oh My GOD!!!"She screamed in his ear, "Keanu Reeves, sir, you are like sooo my idol!! You are sooo cool!!" She turns her scream into a whisper, "And at least 'm not the only non-lord of the rings guy round here now."
Suddenly she notices Elijah looking a bit lonely and she walks back to him.
"So, what was it like filming such an amazing film?" She asked and fluttered her eyelids.
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 07:01
Miranda walked to her room and silently unpacked her bags. How come he went to his room and just left me. No-one even said hi she thought to herself.
Well on the positive side Elijah, Orlando and Keanu are all cool!!
As she finished unpacking a tear ran down her face:cry:. She did not know what to do.
Visit Viggo?
Be nasty to Liv?
OR
Go into the living room and talk 2 everyone?

Miranda went into thge living room and saw Elijah and Keira talking animatedly to each other and went over to LIV.
"Hey Liv what is going on inbetween you and Viggo?"
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 08:59
Liv settled into a couch after properly greeting everyone and relaxed, closing her eyes. It was going to be so much fun to be with all these people for a year or more! The niggling worry that Miranda presented wiggled in the back of her mind, but for the moment, she shoved it aside.

She was unable to do that any longer when Miranda herself plopped beside her and asked, "Hey Liv what is going on inbetween you and Viggo?"

Liv opened one eye and looked at the blonde woman out of the corner of it. "Nothing is going on between us, Miranda. We're just friends." She flinched even as she said it. Those words were so cliche.
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 10:45
((It's so surprising to see everyone here!!!))

"I'm Keanu, Keanu Reeves!" Keanu replied, holding out his hand to shake Liv's, "I guess I'm the only Matrix person, right?"

"Hey, Keanu," said Hugo as soon as he saw his co-actor from the Matrix. He had been enjoying talking to Orlando and now greeted the newcomers in his usual light-mannered fashion. "Non-lotr people were also invited, but I don't know who invited you!" The joking tone of his fairly loud voice penetrated the room. Only Keira, who did not know Hugo that well, was unable to tell that he was just joking around.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 10:53
"Keanu Reeves is here," Viggo said to himself. "So is Keira Knightly! Why did I sign up for this?" Viggo walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Man am I hungry!"
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 11:29
(this is lothriel0311, i am still elijah wood. i just had to change my name beacuse the site wasnt letting me log in......carry on.)
Elijah was talking to Kiera, he thought it quite amusing. She was talking endlessly about pirates of the caribbean. Elijah noticed her often glancing at Orlando. "I think she fancies him" he thought to himself. He also noticed that miranda had something going on for viggo. things were getting weird....how was he going to last?

[Edited on 26/2/2004 by lothriel20311]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 12:35
Viggo started opening cupboards and drawers. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Everyone turned to see what the noise was coming from.

[Edited on 26/2/2004 by CarolP]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 07:23
Miranda walked over to Viggo stared at him and walked away.
"Viggo don't attract TOO much attention to yourself she said as she walked back to the sofa and thought about waht Liv said.
Why did she flinch? She thought to herself.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 08:16
(Wow you people reply so fast!! Takes me a while to catch up! Not that i'm complaining of course,i think it's cool!)

Keira stopped talking FINALLY and looked hard at Elijah. He was looking at her really strange,like he didn't really want to talk to her or something. She also noticed him staring quite a lot at Orlando. I guess he missed him, she thought.
"Hey Elijah, if you don't wanna talk to me that's fine,i guess you want to catch up with your mates huh?"
She ran to her room and tried hard not to cry. This was going to be harder than it looked-being with all these LotR gang.She overheard Hugo talking to Viggo: " but I don't know who invited you!" Well that's not very nice,she thought. Then she heard Viggo yell,but she figured the other LotR people would sort him out. She was better staying alone like she was going to be all year.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 09:31
Liv heard Viggo shouting from the kitchen but decided to ignore it in favor of following Keira upstairs. The door opening into the room Keira had claimed closed firmly as Liv crested the stairs.

Walking silently to the door, she heard choked sobs and knocked softly. "Keira?" she called. "Are you all right?"
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 10:09
elijah suddenly snapped back to reality. he thought about what kiera had just said, "shes a nice girl and all but she seems like she doesnt want to talk to me." Elijah tried to shrug it off but couldn't so he went into the kitchen to find something to drink, water, or maybe something stronger. he walked into the kitchen to find viggo looking around with a crazed look on his face. "We have no food!!!" viggo yelled. elijah just stared, then he heard dry sobs coming from upstairs, he left viggo in his anguish and the kitchen with no food and walked up the stairs to see who was cryiing. he found the room and opened the door, kiera sat crying on her bed with dry sobs racking her body......."Kiera, whats wrong?" he asked.

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by lothriel20311]
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 10:48
Hugo had followed Liv and everyone else to find Viggo in the kitchen. He shook his head and laughed, despite Viggo's mood.

"I'll run out to the store," he said. "I'll be right back, and anyone can come with me, if they like." He retrieved his car keys from his jacked pocket and walked towards the door. I'd ask Orlando if he wanted to come, but I don't think that's a good idea, he thought to himself.

"Anyone coming?" he called from outside. "Or are you all going to stay here and have fun without me?"
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:14
Nah. Said Miranda shopping Is SOOOO not my scene !!! Why don't U take Liv with you?
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:14
Viggo was still staring out in space, HOW CAN THERE BE NO FOOD? He thought to himself. "Yeah I'll go with you!" Viggo yelled running to the door. "At least I can pick some stuff out."
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:24
Miranda walked other to Viggo and Hugo and said 'see ya later boys'.
Now I think Ill talk to Keanu she thought as she walked towards him.
"Hey Keanu I loved the matrix" she said teasingly "Now why don't we have a little chat"
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:55
at first kiera didnt answer so Elijah repeated his question. "Kiera is everything, are you ok? i didn't mean to act so out there i was just distracted.Is something wrong????"

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by lothriel20311]

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by lothriel20311]
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 12:00
"Hey Miranda!" Keanu said, "So what did you want to talk about?"Image

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 01:36
Kiera looked up to see Elijah and Liv looking over her and asking if she was ok. She wiped her eyes and replied, "Yes,thankyou. I'm fine. I was just...um...missig my family all ready,," She said,not wanting to tell them the truth.
She glanced at Elijah who tried to hold her eyes but she instinctively dropped them again.
Brilliant,she thought. Not only am i all by myself not knowing anyone(except Orlando) but they all think i'm bonkers.

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by eldir]
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 05:13
elijah wasnt sure if kiera was telling the truth or not but apparently she didnt want to talk about whatever was bothering her. he walked downstairs and left liv in the room to comfort her. elijah sat down on the living room couch and stuck in his buffy (favorite show)season 2 dvd in the dvd player. this was going to be a long year, he thought to himself.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 09:21
((OCC: lothriel20311, what is it between you and Buffy?))

"Hey Hugo, I think we should be going!" Viggo said walking down the steps to the path. "No one else is coming!"

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by CarolP]
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 04:15
((Don't have time to make a long post...))

"Yeah," replied Hugo, opening his car and getting into the driver's seat. The inside of his car was a mess; he hadn't cleaned it so long. "Do you know where the store is?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 05:21
(lothriel you should check out my buffy roleplay!!)

Elijah left Kiera's room and she looked up at Liv
"Oh i don't know what to do,"She blurted out to her. "I'm so alone,everyone else knows each other. What shall i do?" She asked Liv and patiently awaited her reply
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 10:26
"Actually, I don't!" Viggo admitted climbing into the passenger's seat, "I had hoped you did!" Great! Now it will take EVEN LONGER to get some food!
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 06:11
Liv sat down beside Kiera and tenetively put a hand on the other woman's shoulder. "Kiera, when we were filming LotR, I was one of the only girls," she said quietly. "Imagine...maybe three girls, among all those boys!"

Liv smiled at the memory. "Everyone was sort of awkward around me at first," she continued. "As time went on, however, they became more comfortable around me, and before I knew it, I was 'one of the guys'. Give it a bit of time. In the meanwhile, you can hang with Orlando and me."
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 03:19
"Well everyone seems to be talking with eachother and you're just sitting there ..... Lonesome.... It must be so difficult as nearly everyone here is from Lord of the Rings!!
I really wanna talk to someone other than Liv or Viggo!!!!"

[Edited on 1/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 10:45
"Just kidding, Viggo," replied Hugo, putting the key in the ignition. "I passed the store on my way here. It's just about ten minutes down the road from here." He rolled down the windows and started the car. "Music?" he asked.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 10:49
Kiera looked up at Liv. She had a warm smile that made it irresistable not to smile back. She wiped her eyes and washed her face. "Thankyou,"She whispered smiling and they walked back into the lounge/living room
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 10:51
"As long as it's not country, I'll listen to anything!" Viggo said looking around Hugo's car. "I guess you need to clean a little!" Viggo snickered. Viggo looked out his window as the scenery went past. This is going to be a great year!
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 12:02
Elijah was just getting into buffy when he remembered how thirsty he had been the hour before, he walked into the kitchen discouraged to find nothing but tap water.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 12:19
Keira suddenly felt thirsty, "I coul die for a glass of water," she thought. She walked into the kitchen and without looking where she was going walked straight into Lij. She fell backwards and blushed widly,trying to pick herself up.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 12:23
"Not a problem," Liv replied, squeezing Kiera's hand before they headed back downstairs. Settling back into the couch, Liv watched as Kiera walked into the kitchen and ran into Elijah. Hiding a grin with one hand, Liv looked lazily around the room.

"Anyone up for a board game?" Liv suddenly asked, remembering the stacks and stacks of board games stashed in her closet.
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 01:06
Elijah looked to see who he had bumped into. Kiera stood there blushing in front of him. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. "I was actually going to go out and get something to drink, do you wanna come?" he asked her.

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 05:32
Kiera looked at Lij, then at Liv who was getting the board games out, and them back to Lij.
"Sure," She replied with a subtle smile. She was actually looking forward to spending more time with Liv after what she had said, but truth be told she couldn't be happier going with Lij. I'm sure there will be time later, she thought as she followed him out happily
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 11:12
Elijah showed Kiera to his car and opened the door for him. "thank you." she replied and he held her eyes for a moment. Elijah blinked and quickly walked over to the drivers side. He got in and put in his favorite cd......."This was going to be fun" he thought. "kiera seemed really cool."

[Edited on 3/3/2004 by Gilraen]
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email