Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: March 03, 2004 08:21
Kiera blushed as she stepped in his car. This was so amazing! She would never have believed it if somebody had told her just a few hours ago that she would be sat in Elijah's car going for a drink and blushing because he had just caught her eyes.
She glanced over at him-but he was paying to much attention to driving to notice. She smiled. Suddenly being in the Big Brothers house with a load of LotR stars wasn't sounding to bad!
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 10:40
((Hello, again!!))

He scowled slightly at Viggo's comment about his car being messy. "I don't think I even have any country, Viggo," replied Hugo, turning on the radio. "Go ahead and adjust it to whatever," he said. They arrived at the store about five minutes later.
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 02:40
Elijah felt a rush of blood to his cheeks when he had caught kiera's eyes he saw something inside of her....like she was different from other girls.."Where do you wanna go?" he asked her....

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by lothriel20311]

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by ithillinde]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 08:28
Keira paused a moment, she was determined not to say something that would make this amazing moment go away.
"Um..."Oh great start, she thought to herself. That's going to get his attention. Now stop thinking and say something!
"I don't really know this area very well, i'm afraid," Not bad, "So we could just get a drink like we were going to or perhaps you could show me around some of your favourite places?" Ooh bad move, she thought. Now he'll think i'm being pushy.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 10:19
Hugo walked into the store and grabbed a shopping cart. "We'll need this," he said. He walked down the isles, randomly putting items in the cart.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 11:31
((What KIND of random items????:love)

Viggo just followed. A few people walked up to them and asked for their autographs, but it was pretty much just a little shopping trip! Viggo looked at the food on the shelfs.

Man! He thought, I hope this doesn't take too long!! I wonder if Hugo cooks? Viggo looked at Hugo and snickered, Nah!!!

Hugo finished filling the cart, and they walked to the counter. Hugo payed for the things, and they got into his car.
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 11:36
Elijah smiled at the awkwardness of the moment. i know of a little 'cafe type thing about 3 miles away, why don't we go there we can get some coffe or tea." he suggested. Kiera nodded in response and about 5 minutes later they pulled up in front of a small cafe with chairs and tables in front. Elijah parked the car and ran to the other side to open up Kiera's door.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 09:47
Hugo smiled to himself, remembering how he would often take his daughter, Holly, out grocery shopping when she didn't have too much homework. He turned on the car and started driving. Once they got on the road, he turned on the cd player.

"You'll like this, Viggo," he said in a teasing-sort of voice. The fotr soundtrack music started playing loudly. After the first few notes of music played, he turned the volume down slightly. "Want to make dinner for everyone else tonight?" he asked. "I know a really good recipe that we could make."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 10:22
Keira blushed AGAIN as she said, "Thankyou" and stepped out. A romantic gentleman too-she thought as she noticed the cafe and Lij shuting the door.
She sat down at one of the tables out side and he sat opposite. She was covered in shivers when Lij accidently brushed his leg past hers. Was it an accident? She didn't want to think about it-she just quickly and shyly moved her leg and took to studying the menu-otherwise know as sneeking glances at him without him noticing.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 12:16
What kind of recipe does Hugo know? Viggo thought to himself as he listened to the soundtrack. "That's sounds cool!" He may be trying to poisen us... nah! I'll be in the kitchen with him.

Viggo started to doze off when Hugo tapped his shoulder. "Hey we're back!" Viggo got out of the car and helped Hugo with the groceries.
"I think I should check on Miranda before we start." Hugo looked at Viggo and snickered. "Hey! I don't like her or anything! I just want to see if she's all right!"

Viggo walked up the stairs to Miranda's room. *KNOCK KNOCK*
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 03:06
Elijah smiled and the waitress approached their table. "What would you like?" she asked 'lijh. "Umm Tea would be good." he replied still smiling. The waitress looked at Kiera....
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 02:36
"Oh righ yeah," Kiera said quickly remembering where she was, "Um,tea for me too please." The waitress walked away and Keira realised she would have to put the menu down now or she would look incredibly stupid.
"Sooo," She started...Image

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 04:58
Elijah looked at Kiera, "she had amazing eyes" he thought to himself.:heart:
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 05:16
Keanu walked over to Liv as she was getting out the board games. "Hey! I'll play!" He sat down oppisite of Liv and watched her pull out the board.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 04:20
Keira quickly looked down when Lij didn't say anything-just stared into her eyes. She stood, "I have to go...um to the ladies room," She practically ran there and locked herself in the little cubicle and thought carefully about how she felt about Lij.

A while later she realised she would have to come out or he would think there was something wrong with her. She quickly re-did her make-up and walked out.

"Sorry about that,"She smiled confidently at Lij. And this time when she sat down she stared deeply into his eyes and did not look away until the waitress interrupted. :heart:
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 06:01
the waitress sat down their drinks and Elijah carefully held his mug in both hands and sipped frum his tea. Kiera did the same. He felt Kiera's bare leg brush against his knee. "This girl is incredible" he thought to himself.:heart:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 11:06
Keira tried desperately hard not to blush and whilst she was thinking about that she forgot to move her leg. He didn't move either. They looked into each others eyes, frozen and each thinking the same thought. "Wow":heart:

(Ok is this the cutest thing ever or what!!!)
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 12:28
Elijah couldn't move. suddenly he didnt want his tea anymore. all he wanted was Kiera. Elijah cleared his throat nervously...."Do you umm want to go for a drive or something? We could see whats in this city.":heart:
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 10:47
((Katy, where's this taking place? Vana, I'll be away from my computer from April 2 to April 9 on a missions trip, so could you please play Hugo for me?))

Hugo nodded as Viggo went upstairs to check on Miranda. He started putting away the groceries in the cabnets, just like he did at home when he went grocery shopping. He put the fruits, veggies and meat into the fridge and the ice cream in the freezer. He suddenly remembered that Orlando didn't eat any meat.

"I hope we got enough food for everyone," he said to himself. "But we can always go shopping more later." Using a pen that was sitting on the table and a piece of a brown paper shopping bag, he scribbled down the recipe, mostly for Viggo to follow along with. On another scrap that he tore off the bag, he wrote a quick note to Orlando.

Orlando, hopefully you can ear everything that Viggo and I make for meals and all of that. Let me know if you can't
-Hugo

He set the note down on the table, where Orlando would see it, and got busy, pulling the ingredients out to make dinner that night. He and Viggo were going to make vegetable soup...

((Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else, except for Chinese food.))
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 11:56
Keira looked up suddenly and Lij had read her mind. They stood,paid and walked to the car. But after he had opened her door he didn't go round to his side. And she didn't get in. They just stood wondering at each others gorgeousness and wondering what would happen next...

(me too! Hurry up and write lothriel!!!)
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 12:14
Elijah didnt know what was happening. It was like he wasn't even on earth anymore, he was in Kiera's eyes. It was like they were reading eachother's minds. Slowly Elijah leaned forward and he heard Kiera draw in another breath. They were so close. Suddenly he could see her eyes closing and her lips slightly parting. Their lips met and Elijah put his hand in hers. They kissed. Elijah slowly drew back but didnt let go of her hand. She looked at him and smiled. Elijah smiled back. :love:
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 03:03
((Gladly, Sil. Hope I can play him as well as you have been))

"Awesome, Keanu," Liv replied, glancing through the selection of games she'd grabbed. "Whatcha wanna play? Scrabble, Monoploy, Boogle..." She glanced at the man from beneath her eyebrows.

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by ithillinde]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2004 05:42
(OMG lothriel!!That is like sooo cute!!!)

Finally they got into the car. Elijah showed everybody the definition of dangerous driving as he paid more attention to Keira than to the road. Keira was still on another planet though.
"I can't believe it. Oh my gosh,"She thought. She breathed deeply a few times for looking at Lij made her heart stop and she ran out of breath.
The car stopped, but they didn't get out yet. Keira turned to Lij and leant forward again. She couldn't resist him. She needed him.
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2004 12:47
They kissed again :heart: and Elijah's mind was racing. He had parked the car over on the side of the road. They could see the whole city down below. Inbetween a second kiss Elijah pulled back. Kiera gave him a puzzled look. "We should probably head back to the house." He said. Kiera nodded in agreement. "But we dont have to right away...." He said on second thought and he reached for Kiera again. :love:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 07:50
A while later they arrived back at the house. "What now?" Keira asked. Elijah thought for a moment but then took her hand in his own and walked towards the door. She gave a giant grin and half skipped to the door. They walked in and immediately everyone turned round and was staring at them holding hands(except Liv who was smiling that Keira was finally happy because Liv is sweet like that!!!):heart: :love:
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 10:25
Miranda had just seen Keanu walk away from her!!!! "what a rude person !!!" she thought .
Liv seems to be stealing every1 from me and staring hard at Liv . She walked into her room.
She got out her dartboard and hung it on the wall. Angrily she threw the darts. Thinking that Liv's face was the bullseye. Then she threw a dart right into the bullseye.
And with a strange grin she collected her darts....
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 10:41
((Thanks.))

"Where could Viggo be?" Hugo wondered aloud. Normally, he wouldn't talk aloud to himself, but this time he decided to. He wondered what was taking Viggo so long. After all, he was only going to talk to Miranda for a while.

"Oh, well," he said to himself. He started washing and peeling the vegetables, hoping that Viggo would be back soon, so that he could have some help with dinner. He had often helped cook for his family of four and occasional guests, but all the people at the house amounted to quite a few more than four or five.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 11:57
I guess she doesn't want to talk! Viggo walked back downstairs, and noticed Hugo started washing the vegetables. "I guess you started!" Viggo looked at the ingredients on the paper. "Vegetable soup! Great!" Viggo washed his hands and picked up a knife. "What should I cut?"

Hugo pointed to the potatoes and carrots, "You can start there!" Viggo searched for the cutting board, and started. He peeled than sliced and diced the taters and carrots.
"What next?"
lothriel20311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 12:02
Elijah had a big grin on his face."We're back" he said. Liv was smiling and he could practically feel the happiness radiating from kiera. He looked over at her. "I was going to go up to my room and un-pack....you wann come?" Kiera nodded excitedly and he grabbed her hand again and they practically skipped towards the spiral staircase leading to the upstairs.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 08:26
((Great romance, guys! Just a reminder that Viggo and Hugo are not present with everyone else; they're in the kitchen.))

"You're pretty quick at this, aren't you, Viggo?" Hugo replied, looking up from cutting the onions. His eyes started to water, so he wiped them on the sleeve of his black shirt and resumed cutting. It wasn't often that he would wear black, only today he hadn't been able to find anything to wear. ((What else goes in vegetable soup???)) "Why don't you help me with the onions? They seem to be giving me a bit of trouble here..." Hugo's eyes had started watering so badly that it was hard to see clearly. Very unsafe for the kitchen.

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by ithillinde]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 07:05

Miranda went into the living room and sat down. She noticed that every1 was talking. Feeling very lonely she picked a magazine off the table and started to read
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 07:23
(Thanks silvan! Keep it going lothriel-this is soooo cute!!!)

As soon as they reached Elijah's room he turned round and kissed Kiera passionately on the lips. They held each other for ages not wanting to let go. They felt the heat from one and others bodies because they were so close. :heart:
"I love this,"Keira muttered. She felt more comfortable than ever before and never wanted this moment to end. :love:
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 09:54
Liv watched Keira and Elijah go with a smile behind her eyes. They would be perfect for each other, she knew. Elijah was the type to treat a woman right, and Keira was a sweet girl. Keanu seemed to have lost interest in the game since the sweet couple had walked in, so Liv packed it up and put it away.

Now she was left with absolutely nothing to do. Shoving her hands in her jeans pockets, she meandered into the kitchen, where Hugo and Viggo were making something that made her eyes water. "Hey guys!" she greeted cheerfully. "Anything I can help with?"
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 10:21
((You're welcome! Anyways, it IS cute!!))

Hugo nodded and handed her the salt and pepper and assorted other spices. "Hey Liv!" he said. "Keanu's not interesting?" he joked as a side comment. "We're making vegetable soup, and Viggo's supposed to be chopping up the onions right now." He wiped his eyes on his sleeve again. "Either the onions are really strong, or my eyes are really hurting from the long drive here," he said.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 12:10
Liv frowned playfuilly at Hugo as she accepted the spices. "Keanu is interesting, Hugo," she said, a smile lurking about the corners of her mouth. "He just doesn't seem to be interested in playing a game." "

Why don't you try a pair of reading glasses or something," she suggested, watching him wipe his eyes on his sleeve. "It'll help block the vapors that irritate your eyes." Her advice given, the dark-haired woman walked over to the stove and began adding spices to her taste.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email