Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: March 22, 2004 02:30
(im playing viggo for aragornlvr right now but ill be 'lijh in a sec.)
Viggo heard his name being called and walked out of the room he was in to see natalie. "Natalie!" he cried, "It's so good to see you! How have you been?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 02:32
(alright im lijh again.)
Elijah heard "hobbits" being called and rushe dout of his room, down the staircase and into the living rooom to see natalie standing talking with viggo. their conversation looked pretty intense so elijah went into the kitchen to find something to eat.
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 04:02
ooc: Just a heads up so that you don't waste your posts, lothriel0311:
You can post for both of the characters in one post. Just post a different paragraph for each one, Elijah and Viggo. Or you can put
Elijah: his part
Viggo: his part
I know that you are only posting for aragornlvr, but thought this might help you out.

[Edited on 22/3/2004 by CarolP]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 06:59
Keira noticed Elijah walking into the room but tried hard not to stare too hard. "So," She said,turning her attention to Liv. "You've been so kind to me even though you barely know me.Thankyou for keeping me on my feet. Please tell me if there is anything i can ever do for you."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 10:49
Elijah:
Elijah pulled out a box of easy mac and began mixing the noodles and cheese after they were out of the microwave. he puled out a fork from a drawer and walked into the living room. He walked over to liv and kiera. "just be calm. dont lose it, just be calm." he said to himself. "Hey Liv!" he said. "I just noticed that there was a pool in the back, when r we gonna open it?"
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 04:55
Liv looked up as she heard the door open again. A half-remembered voice called, "Hello?! Hobbits? Orli? Vig? Who's all here?" Liv frowned and got up just as Natalie Portman walked in, welcomed by Hugo.

"Hey Natalie!" Liv called, going to quickly embrace the other woman. "You forgot to mention elves in your general call," she teased after releasing her. Natalie Portman had been great fun while the Star Wars cast had been in NZ and Liv had met her. She hoped stardom hadn't changed her too much, but Liv didn't worry too badly. Natalie struck her as someone very much like Orlando; level-headed, appriciating stardom, but not letting it change him/her.

Heading back to the table, Liv finished her soup and carried her bowl to the sink. She rinsed it out quickly and stuck it in the dishwasher, noting that the dishwashing soap was low and making a mental note to buy that tomorrow.

After those quick chores, Liv walked to the window and leaned against the frame wearily. Keira's voice startled her out of her thoughts as she said, "You've been so kind to me even though you barely know me.Thank you for keeping me on my feet. Please tell me if there is anything i can ever do for you."

Liv smiled at the other woman, gently gripping her shoulder. "It was my pleasure, Keira. I'll keep your offer in mind, but know that I'm here if you need a listening ear."

Keira might have responded, but Liv didn't hear her as Elijah walked over to them. Liv smiled at the younger actor as he asked, "Hey Liv! I just noticed that there was a pool in the back, when are we gonna open it?"

Liv looked startled. "I'd forgotten there was a pool, frankly," she replied honestly. "I guess we could open it any time. I know I sure could use a good swim."

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by CarolP]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 06:31
Keira muttered something about her wanting a swim too but wandered off. She ended up staring at Natalie. "Hi! I'm Keira! Finally some more non-LotR people!!"She said to Natalie whilst shaking her hand.
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 10:04
Natalie was just a little overwhelmed by everyone's sudden appearance, and was all smiles for it. After finishing her little convo with Vig, a couple of other people said hi, including
Lij, who looked a little different than his usual cheery self. Natalie shrugged this off for the time being as someone shook her hand while saying, "Hi! I'm Keira! Finally some more
non-LotR people!!"

Natalie chuckled and said, "Hi, I'm Natalie. It's nice to finally meet you. Orli's had nothin' but good things to say about you. Ya know, you were really good in that Dr. Zeavago remake." she said brightly, taking an immediate liking to Keira. Natalie could always tell if people were trustworthy or not, and Kiera certainly was.

Just as Natalie asked this question, Lij walked by, apparently very interested in the bowl of macaroni and cheese he had in his hands. That did it. There was something wrong with him, and Natalie had to find out what it was. If Lij was hurting, she had to know why, and try to help. It was in her nature.

"Um...could you excuse me for a minute?" she said to Kiera with an apologetic look, and walked over to Lij, who was sitting on the couch eating his food.

"All right. What's up?" she said as she sat next him, a half worried look on her face, not wanting to draw too much attention to the situation. She set her drink down on the table.

He looked at Natalie with a puzzled expression.

"Oh don't you give me that fake "what do you mean?" look. I know you too well for that to work on me. Tell me what's bothering you? You're usually not like this. You didn't even give me my big bear hug you always give me when we see each other." she said, putting an arm on his shoulder, a genuinely worried tone in her voice.

(Did I spell Zeavago right? :dizzy: )

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by GirlJockey17]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 10:44
Hugo smiled, chuckling to himself, and went to check on the soup. He had preoccupied himself with other things going on, and after making sure that dinner would be ready, he joined the others.

"We'll open the pool soon enough," came Hugo's voice, obviously answering for Liv.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 10:55
Cate got up and walked out of her room, she had heard someone come in the door, she came to the front room and saw Natalie sitting on the couch with Elijah "Hi Natalie!" said Cate. Lij and Natalie looked up and said hi, then Natalie went back to talking to Lij. Cate saw Kiera standing a few feet away with a distraught look on her face, Cate never being one to beat around the bush went over to her and said, "Hi! You seem a little hurt, whats going on?"

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by ~One_of_the_Dunedain~

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by CarolP]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 05:52
Keira smiled,grateful for somebody to talk to. "Hey. I'm ok thanks. I am now anyway,"She added with a harsh look at Lij who was deep in conversation with Nataile. He doesn't waste time,she thought.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 12:49
Elijah:
Elijah looked at Natalie. "Ok well I get here and Kiera and i it's like we have a connection becuz first we were talking and then we went out to a cafe and there was tea and lips and her legs and there was my car and then there was here and she was in my room and said she didnt want to do this anymore and so i took a shower and found frankas old picture and now im eating cold mac and cheese and kieras mad at me about something and i am so confused!" Elijah finished and took a deep breath.

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by CarolP]
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 09:20
Elijah looked at Natalie, and she looked back with a concerned expression on her face.

"Ok well I get here and Kiera and i it's like we have a connection becuz first we were talking and then we went out to a cafe and there was tea and lips and her legs and there was my car and then there was here and she was in my room and said she didnt want to do this anymore and so i took a shower and found frankas old picture and now im eating cold mac and cheese and kieras mad at me about something and i am so confused!" Elijah finished and took a deep breath.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Honey, you need to slow down." she rubbs his back with her hand. "Okay...lemme get this straight. You and Kiera get together, have this "connection," and then what, five minutes later she decides she doesn't want you anymore? Did I miss something? What, was it just some spontanious thing, and now she's over it?" Natalie looked puzzled, sympathetic, and a little angry at the same time.

"Okay...I think my senses are a bit off. She seemed nice enough. Maybe you two just need to sit down and talk, and if things were moving too fast, just take it down a notch. Move slower. Get to know eachother first. Ya know? It's a total relationship cliche, but it does work out better when you're friends first." Natalie smiled her trademark crooked smile, and put her arm around Lij's shoulder, and leaning her forehead on his.

"And hey, if it doesn't work out, I can always beat her up for you." she chuckled. "Now, where's that bear hug and smile?" she said with a sympathetic grin.

[Edited on 25/3/2004 by GirlJockey17]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 05:29
Keira overheard, "And hey, if it doesn't work out, I can always beat her up for you." Natalie chuckled. "Now, where's that bear hug and smile?" she said with a sympathetic grin.

Now she was angry. It had nothing to do with Natalie about what had happened between her and Elijah-firstly she couldn't believe he had told her, and then suddenly she was making all these rash decisions about her. Keira couldn't take it anymore.
She stormed up. "Hey listen,you mind your own business. We can handle this without you putting your nose in. How dare you say those things about me when you don't even know me. And Elijah,i need to talk to you right now. Alone," She added staring at Natalie.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 10:20
Noticing what was going on between Natalie, Elijah and Keira, Hugo walked over. Sighing, he smiled at Cate. "Let me handle this one," he whispered, without the younger folks overhearing him.

"Calm down," he said to Keira. Turning to Natalie, he said. "Natalie, why don't you help me make something for dessert, and we'll leave the two of them to talk. That's what they really need right now."

He really didn't like it when his friends argued with one another. "I'll send someone to check on them in a while," he said to Cate.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 10:42
Cate tryed hard not to stare at Kiera but she just couldnt avoid it. By now everyone in the room was.
Then Hugo came to the rescue taking Natalie off to help with desert and giving Lij and Kiera time to talk this through.
Cate smiled at Hugo as he and Natalie went to the kitchen.
She decided to go and rest a little in the sunroom.
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 12:57
Natalie followed Hugo into the kitchen, and just stood by the sink, with an indignant look on her face.

"Okay, WHAT is her problem? All I did was give Lij a bit of advice. I wasn't making any assumtions about her. Did she even hear the rest of the conversation? When I see a friend of mine in pain, what am I supposed to do, just sit by and do nothing? Obviously I've misjudged her. I mean, gee, how long has she known Lij, a few days? I've known him a lot longer than her, and I think I've earned the right to talk to my friend about what ever I want, and if she really thought I was going to beat her up, she's clearly got some issues with sarcasm. I was trying to make him feel better! What'd she want him to do, mope over her and be miserable? I'm sorry, but that's selfish. Am I ranting?" she sighed. "I'm sorry. I do that when people get pissy and tell me off for no reason!" she said loud enough for certain people in the other room to hear her.

Natalie huffed and decided she was going to have a little talk with Kiera later if she could control her temper. If you pushed the right buttons with Natalie, you could get a glimpse of a whole different side of her. It wasn't a pleasant one.

"What are we making for desert anyway? I need to busy myself right now." she said as she paced the kitchen floor, a scowel on her forehead.

(Heh heh...conflict. I love it. It makes for a very interesting RP. Not just some boring, "everybody gets along" thing that won't last ten pages.)

[Edited on 26/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 01:20
Elijah cursed under his breathe, He follwed kiera upstairs into his room. "What is your problem?!" he cried. "There's nothing going on between me and natalie! You know, for someone who "wanted all this to stop" you're acting really ticked off."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 11:31
"Hey i never said i wanted it to stop," Keira yelled back. "This is all new to me, i just wanted it to slow down. I barely even know you, remember." Keira paced up and down the room to calm down.
"Ok,i'm sorry for yelling at your friend. And i'm sorry for upsetting you-but you totally misunderstood. Now i've got the whole room hating me downstairs and trust me,that was not my plan. I wanted to get to know you before we went any further, i didn't know what you were thinking or what the others would think because i know that you know everybody but i don't. So it kind of sucks that everybody hates me already. Please, just listen. I really really like you-but if we are going to have a proper realationship you need to talk to me when you have problems-and not run straight to her. I still don't know what you want to do about us. Is it the end-cos trust me that's not what i want. I know i messed up but i just freaked out. I'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt anybody-especially you."

[Edited on 26/3/2004 by piratesrule]
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 05:59
Just a little cautionary reminder that this is a PG13 site. The real show that this RP is based on is edited for content and we expect much of the same here, - only our standards may be a bit higher than the major TV networks, as we don't need to play for ratings.
[I'll remove this reminder in a few days]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 04:42
((Thanks for bringing that up. My standards are high, too, and therefore, you'll never catch me making my character, Hugo, do anything stupid.))

Hugo got the sugar and flour out of the cabnets that he had put them in before. Shaking his head slowly to himself, he couldn't think why the younger people just couldn't seem to get along with one another.

"We'll make brownies," he said in reply to Natalie's most recent question. He walked over to the refridgerator and removed some eggs and milk. He turned to Natalie, a more serious thought on his mind than his usual, ever joking self. "Don't worry about Keira," he said. "She'll calm down in time, and you will too. Then you can talk." He started mixing the sugar and flour and the rest of the dry ingredients together to make the brownies.
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 11:53
Miranda was alone in the corridor she had seen Cate and Natalie arrive but both were with others chatting.
"Better not interrupt" she thought to herself.
Miranda heard shouting in Elijah's room.
She went to her room , whipped out the Lord of the Rings book.
Walked to the living room , sat down and began to read.
myorlando
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 11:56
Orlando overheard the fued from his bedroom, and walked into the living room to find that only a few people were left in the room.
"What's all the fuss?" asked Orlando...
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 12:45
Liv had gone up to her room shortly after talking with Keira. Pulling out her laptop, Liv checked her e-mail, writing to her parents to let them know what was going on so far and sending them her fondest wishes. Just as she sent the e-mail, she heard shouts from below, first Keira's voice, then Elijah's, then, much closer, Keira's voice again.

Liv shut her laptop down and ran down the stairs, taking them two at a time. She rounded the corner to the kitchen to find Orlando in the living room and Natalie and Hugo in the kitchen.

"What happened?" she asked, panting. As a mental aside, she wrote a mental note to remember to get back in shape. Seeing the fixings for brownies on the counters, she added mentally, 'Tommorow.'
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 01:24
Cate heard the shouting from the sunroom and ran into the main room, seeing orlando there she asked, "What happened!!!!!"
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 06:29
Hugo shook his head slowly to himself. One thing that he had learned by being a father, both in real life and sometimes on the stage, was that people could get into arguements about the stupidest things. "Natalie, why don't you add the eggs and other ingredients to the batter," he said. He turned towards Orlando, Liv and Cate who were in the living room.

His voice not much louder than a whisper, he said, "Elijah got mad at Keira for something, and Natalie started talking to him. Keira and Natalie had a fight, and they're both mad at each other. I told Natalie that she needed to calm down and we'd try to work things out later, so that should help." He gave a slight smile towards Liv. "Remember that arguement that we had on the set when we were doing that one scene? The one where I'm telling you not to marry Aragorn..."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 12:19
"Look Elijah," calming her voice down quickly. "I'm going to have to go and sort things out downstairs now, but come talk to me later." Keira walked quickly downstairs, aware that everyone had eyes on her.
She walked straight to Natalie and apologised. "I am very sorry Natalie,you have known him much longer than i and i definitely don't want to fight you so soon when I don't even know you. Please can we start over?"Without waiting for a reply she waked to the front door,apologised to everybody for all the noise and walked out.
She didn't know where she was going-she just needed air. She really hoped things were better when she got back in.

((sorry ya'll! I'm trying to make it better tho!!))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 03:34
Elijah stould their stunned. "Man Elijah, you really screwed up this time." he could hear Kiera apologising downstairs. Elijah walked to the mirror and straighted his rumpled clothes. He felt so bad for eveything, about hurting her and causing the others to feel so uncomfortable. Kieras words ran over in his mind and he began trudging downstairs. He walked into the living room to see everyone looking at him. he tried to brush off their stares and walked into the kitchen.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 05:30
(Do you mind if I join? I know it's pretty far in, but I've read everything and this sounds really interesting. If you don't mind, I think I'll try being Billy Boyd. If it's too far in, just ignore the post.)

Billy drove up the drive way to the big house. I see I'll be livin' large for the next year., he though to himself with a smile. He parked the car the looked at his watch. "Shoot, I'm late.", he said to himself. He grabbed his bag from the trunk then headed up to the door. He rang the door bell, not being able to open the door himself with his hands full.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 07:38
Cate heard the doorbell ring so she went over opened the door and saw Billy Boyd!!! "Hi Bill!!" said Cate, "I diddn't think you were going to show!!!" she said as she helped him with his bags...
myorlando
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 08:39
Orlando sighed at the huge fuss and muttered, "If I'd known everyone was going to be fighting then I would have raised the price to be payed even higher than everyone else."
Orlando put his hand over his mouth, hoping nobody had heard what he had just uttered. Orlando used his tactics and swiftly changed the subject. Hiya Bill, how you been?
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 11:24
Billy was glad to see all of his fellow LotR cast members again. "I'm great. How are all you?", he said as he set his bags down in the hall. I'll get them later, when I go find my room., he thought to himself. "Sorry I'm late.", he said, "There was major traffic.".
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 05:15
Liv grinned, remembering the argument Hugo was talking about. "That was the dumbest argument ever," she remembered, "But I wouldn't talk to you outside of scripted lines for days. Yeah, I guess I can see your point. They need to work it out on their own."

Before anyone could say anything else, Keira came down and an awkward silence fell over the group momentarily. Keira walked straight to Natalie and apologized, turned to everyone else and apologized for the noise, then walked out the door.

Seconds later, Elijah came down, ignored everyone and headed into the kitchen.

Orlando muttered something about raising the price to himself as the doorbell rang and Billy Boyd appeared.

"Hey Billy!" Liv called, going to give her fellow LotR actor a quick hug. Inside, she felt a knot of tension untie slowly. Billy was one who lightened the room just by walking in. Hopefully, he could help dispell the gloominess that had settled over everyone in the house. "I'm glad you could make it," she added, clapping a hand on his shoulder. "Traffic and all," she teased lightly.
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 09:29
Natalie was already in a better mood than just a few minutes ago. The singing and consumption of brownie mix had helped. As Natalie was buttering a pan for the brownie batter to go in, Kiera walked into the kitchen, and Natalie prepared herself for another tell off, but it didn't come.

"I am very sorry Natalie, you have known him much longer than I and I definitely don't want to fight you so soon when I don't even know you. Please can we start over?" she said, but didn't wait for a reply. She just walked out of the kitchen.

Natalie just stood there, sort of shell shocked. Then she cracked a tiny grin.

"I have bad days too." she said to herself, bad mood completely removed. She hadn't misjudged Kiera after all. She picked up the bowl of brownie batter, and started spooning it into the pan.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 05:23
Keira walked around a bit outside but then got cold so had to come back in. She worried about what she would say but unlike last time they weren't looking at her,they were looking at the new guy.
"Hey,"as she walked over. "I'm Kera. You're Billy right?"
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email