Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: April 09, 2004 03:19
Trying not to laugh, Keira asked Liv if she was ok and then added: "Come on people,wake up! It's a nice sunny day and you're all half asleep! And yeah Elijah,that sounds great. Pool and Starbucks. Can i come too? I just have to get in that sun and work on my tan already."
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:11
Billy gave Liv a hand a pulled her back up to her feet. "Well, if you guys go get coffee, you deffinatly need to grab me one.", he said, "I'll stay here and do the breakfast dishes.". He paused for a second them said, "Wow. That's something I never thought I'd say. This house is having a bad effect on me.". He smiled then grabbed a dish towel and started cleaning the dishes.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:22
"Sure, come one." Elijah said as he lead them all out towards his car. He cleared a few things off the front seat, cd's, magazines, cigarette packages. Kiera slid in the front and Liv slid in the back. "So ladies, any music requests?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 03:07
"None of your rubbish Lij,"Keira replied laughing."I heard that yesterday on the way to the cafe..."Keira suddenly stopped as she thought of good memories and looked away. "I don't know, Liv you choose."
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 03:45
Billy whistled to himself as he washed the dishes. When he was done, he out them all away then headed outside. He walked around the pool a few times then went back inside to wait for the others. He turned on the kitchen's radio then sat at the table and listened to it.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 06:54
((Hey all! I'm back! Thanks, Vana. Backing up a bit...))

"Get me a coffee," said Hugo, yawning. He was not particularly a morning person, but once he woke up, he was usually in a good mood. His toast popped out of the toaster. It was burnt. Great, he thought to himself. Burnt toast. Just what I need this morning. Nonetheless, he spread his strawberry yogurt between the pieces of *burnt* toast, shaking his head. He put it on a plate, poured himself some orange juice and sat down at the table next to Billy. "I'll take care of these when I'm done," he said.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 02:33
Viggo:
Viggo awoke to the sounds of people in the kitchen. He roused himself out of bed and pulled ona robe. Stumbling sleepily down the stairs viggo made it to the kitchen and walked to the fridge giving everyone there a few nods of awknowledgement. He pulled out some orange juice and poured it into a cup, as he sipped he began to feel himself waking up. "Were are Elijah Live and Kiera?" he asked.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 02:54
"Would you mind getting me a Latte?" said Cate as Liv Keira and Lij walked out the door, she was watching the birds eating from the bird-feeder as Viggo sat down at the table and said, "Were are Elijah Live and Kiera?"
"Good morning, Viggo." Cate said, "They're getting coffees." she said with a smile.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 09:34
Elijah smiled coyly at Kiera. "Smashing Pumpkins it is." he turned up the music and drove out of the driveway. The three reached starbucks in about 10 minutes, traffic. They walked in and placed the orders. Elijah got a frappachino.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 08:09
Liv shrugged. "I don't really care," she replied, leaning back in the seat cushions. Half-closing her eyes, Liv let herself relax in the ten minutes before caffine ecstasy.

At last, they reached the Starbucks and got out. Liv got a strong latte and sipped it. Blinking once or twice, she smiled lazily. She felt much better.

Grabbing a couple of other people's orders in her other hand, Liv headed back to the car and climbed into the passenger front. She did this for one motive: getting the hot coffees out of her hand and into the cup holders. Once that was accomplished, she looked at her hand ruefully and waited for her younger counterparts to come out.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 12:40
Keira scrambled into the back of the car with her frapachino ((Ooh i love these!!)) whilst Elijah started the car. "Do you know we are doing today?" She shouted over the music
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 03:39
"Aren't we opening the pool?!" Elijah shouted back to her. "I was going to finish unpacking, I still have one more bag in the trunk."
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 05:36
"Morning, Viggo," said Hugo. Having finished his toast and yogurt, he washed the dishes that he had used. "Someone's up late today," he added in a teasing tone of voice. Mentally, he wondered what happened to Keanu, having him not around and all. He must have left or something, he thought to himself.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 07:14
"I'm going to be exploring a bit," Liv shouted over the music toward Keira. "I like knowing the basic lay of the land...and handy places to hide should reporters show." Liv grimaced; her hatred for nosy reporters was famous.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 04:44
Billy looked at Viggo with an amused smile, "Wow. I never thought I'd be awake before you. I don't know why I signed up for this. It has bad effects. I actually washed dishes without being asked AND got up at 6:30. Man, whatever happened to "If you don't have to move, don't."?".
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 08:10
((It would be hilarilously funny if reporters did show up...))

Hugo smiled back at Billy. "Guess we've been more tense ever since lotr was finished filming," he said with a grin. Like everybody involved, he missed those days, days when they would get up early together to do makeup and hair and be out on the set at nine o'clock, sometimes earlier, staying until late at night sometimes. If he had to be honest with himself, filming lotr had been one of his favorite projects recently, and he had made many good friends. Not that his other projects were not as entertaining or worthwhile, but he felt that he had become much closer to his fellow cast members from the Lord of the Rings than to really anyone else.

"I'm going exploring a bit!" Hugo heard Liv's voice shout over loud music playing from the car. He grinned and bolted out the door. "Mind if I come?" he asked with a sly smile on his face. He muttered something under his breath about "those bothersome American media..."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 12:40
Elijah got out fo the car and went back in the house with the orders he set them on the table. Then walked back up to his room to change into swim shorts to go swimming in. He pulled off his shirt and looked at his pale chest. "Nice." he said to himself sarcastically. He looked at his cell phone on the bed and it blinked that he had a message. He flipped it open and listend.....
Hey Lijh, listen umm this is franka.i heard you were doing the big brother thing and i wanted to wish you good luck. i know we haven't talked since the break-up and i want you to know that i am so sorry. maybe we can go out for lunch or something sometime. i just have to tell you that im uhhh i'm engaged. yeah so i just wanted you to know, well thats about it so i'll maybe talk to you later.
Elijah Furiously shut his phone. He cursed at her under his breathe. "I frickin' hate you franka." he muttered. "go have fun, screw ur new fiancee. I DONT CARE!" he yelled at the end. He found his shorts and ran downstairs. People were looking at him when eh came down, they must have heard his shouting. "I'm going for a swim, maybe go in the jacuzzi if any of you........care." they had all turned their attention away from him.

Viggo:
Viggo went upstairs and went back to bed.

[Edited on 13/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 03:38
Cate looked over to Elijah as he stormed out onto the deck and into the jaccuzi, she washed off her plate and headed out to the deck, she wanted to know what was wrong. Dangling her feet in the jaccuzi with her clothes still on she said, "Is everything ok?" she diddn't know if she should have let him cool off for a minute or gone out there immedeatly but her own curiousity took the best of her...
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 04:36
Liv climbed out and grinned at Hugo. "I'd love for you to come," she replied in a normal tone, rubbing one of her ears. "Gosh, Elijah sure likes loud music," she commented, rubbing the other ear. "Where shall we start?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 04:49
"Remember Franka?" Elijah asked Cate with fury in his eyes. Cate nodded knowingly, they had met at a party. "Shes engaged, and she thought it would be nice to call me up and remind me. And i'm still in something with her, whatever it is, its not love. Elijah sat there sort of deflated. He took a minute to process everything he'd said and waited for Cate's response.

[Edited on 14/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 04:30
Billy picked up his coffee then turned to Liv and Hugo. "Mind if I come, too?", he asked, "I could always use more exercise.".
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 05:37
"Sorry guys,but i'd better get out I promised Lij i'd go for a swim with him." Keira jumped out of the car,waved everyone good bye and got changed.
She walked to the pool in her bikini and was taking off her sarong to go swimming when she noticed Lij and Cate were sitting by the pool, and not in it.
"Hey, what's going on?" She asked putting her sarong back on. "I can come back later if you like."
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 06:18
"Sure, you can come with us," replied Hugo, speaking for both himself and for Liv. He was sure that neither minded Billy tagging along. Turning to Liv, he said, "I don't know where we should start. Perhaps Billy has some ideas." He smiled at her, a peculiar look in his eyes as she commented about how Lij loved loud music. It would be a good idea, he thought, to take everyone's minds off of everything that was going on, especially with Elijah and everything. He thought the youngster was cool and everything, but sometimes, it was just better to leave things as they were.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 07:26
"I don't know. We can just wander and go wherever looks cool...", Billy said absent mindedly while sipping his coffee.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 08:25
Liv grinned. She liked having Billy about; he always was good for providing a laugh, even in a hard situation. Taking another sip from her coffee, Liv set it down and pulled her coat on. Though it was a beautiful day, it was a bit nippy.

'Wandering sounds good to me," Liv said, a thoughtful look on her fine-boned face. Hugo had always been easy for her to read...and right now, it was fairly obvious he wanted to get away from the slight tensions riffling through the house. "So! Let's go!" she said with an impy grin, leading the way to the front door.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 08:43
Hugo smiled before slipping his coat on. He followed Liv to the door and they walked outside. Compared to where he lived in Australia, the chilly morning was even more cool for him than for most everyone else here.

Outside, the terrain was not unlike that where they had filmed parts of lotr, including the part where Viggo, Orlando and John's scale double had to run during ttt, though there were roads. Personally Hugo enjoyed the limited civilization of this small, open area. Something had always bothered him about visiting places like NYC or London. Very overcrowded, even more than they should be. And, to make matters worse, everyone made such a big deal about being a celebrity, something that he could do without. It was nice being famous, but, well, it was overrated by a long shot. He would rather have spent his time with family and close friends, but, then again, if he wasn't an actor, then he probably wouldn't have ever met friends like Billy, Liv, Viggo or anyone else.

He shrugged his shoulders in Liv's direction. "Sure," he said. "Wandering is good."
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 09:51
"ouch." cate said, "It sounds like she still wants to be friends, but thats probably going to b hard for the both of you" she paused as keira came in then continued "Well, I'm not much good at love advice, but...it looks like Keira is pretty into you..."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 10:13
"No Kiera, you can come in." Elijah said dazedly at how good kiera looked in the bikini. Kiera slid into the jacuzzi when Elijah did. The bubbles rose and Elijah tried to distract his gaze from her. "Insecurity!" his mind yelled at him. "You're insecure, you dont like her!. YES I DO!" he yelled back at himself in his head. "Fine." He told himself. Cate had gone back in the kitched. "Kiera." He said. She looked up. "I want, well I just want you to know, that I um well. Oh screw it." He leaned over and kissed her deeply wondering what she should do....

(We need a lil romance. Plus i mean 'c mon his ex just got engaged!!!! Piratesrule if you dont like this pm me and i'll change it.)
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 10:30
Cate got up and brushed off her legs as Lij welcomed Keira into the jacuzzi, "good luck" she whispered in his ear as she walked off into the kitchen, she looked back at them and saw Lij and Keira kissing, she smiled, everything is back to normal, she thought to herself...
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 03:36
(No i don't mind-it's cute!!)

Keira sat back after Elijah had kissed her. She was shocked,but then remembered that she hadn't exactly pulled away. She turned back to him and leant forward. This is how it's supposed to be,she thought. When we fell out,it was all wrong, but this is so right. She kissed him-but couldn't help wondering what he was talking to Cate about..Oh well,who cares, was the last thought she had.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 04:01
Billy grabbed a coat and followed Liv and Hugo outside. "This is quite nice.", Billy said as he looked around with a smile, "I could get used to it.". He then put on the coat he was carrying, noticing it was colder than he thought.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 05:57
Elijah touched her face with the back of his hand. "You are quite the human being." He whispered. He reached for her again and pulled her close.

[Edited on 15/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 11:11
"I need you,"Keira whispered to Elijah before kissing him again. "Yesterday was hell-it seemed to go on forever without you and it's all my fault. I'm so sorry,i promise i could never do that again. Please promise that you will never lose me." Keira whispered,afraid that she was talking very commital at the moment but could not help herself
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 11:53
Billy's comment was met by Hugo's "We all could," he said, more to Billy than to Liv, but she probably overheard as well. He scanned the terrain with his eyes. "Doesn't look like there's anything good here," he said. "Maybe there'll be something else later."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 03:05
"I won't lose you again." He said softly. He leaned his head on her shoulder and tried to grasp the moment.
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email