Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: April 17, 2004 10:02
"Thankyou baby," She whispered and held him close. They could have been there for hours-each detirmined not to let the other go.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 11:06
He knew people were probably watching from inside the house but he didn't care. Elijah began kissing her again and ran his fingers through her hair, which got caught in his fingers because it was wet, and it took him a moment to un-tangle it.

(cute icon piratesrule!)

[Edited on 17/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 04:49
(Thanks!It looks just like a younger version of my dog!Very cute!!)

Keira giggled when Elijah got stuck in her hair and put her hands up to help. She kissed him again and put her head on his shoulder and took the time to wonder what everybody else was doing and hoped they were having a good a time as her.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 08:43
(ooc: Just to let you guys know, from the 18th till 22nd, I'll be playing Billy AND Cate. I'm posting for ~One_of_the_Dunedain~ until April 22nd and ~One_of_the_Dunedain~ will play Billy for me from April 26th till May 2nd. Sorry if it kinda throws anyone off!)

lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 09:49
Elijah carefully stroked her hair trying not to get his hand stuck again. He finally asked her if she wanted to go inside and do something. "Kiera, you wanna go inside?"
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 04:07
Billy: After walking around the grounds for a little longer, Billy asked, "It's getting a bit colder. You guys ready to go back inside?". When the others nodded, they headed back inside. Billy went into the living room to sit down.

Cate: When Cate was back inside, she moved into the living room to relax for awhile. After about five minutes, Billy walked in, holding his coffee. "Hey Cate.", he said as he sat down in a chair. "Hello.", she said absent-mindedly as she picked up a book.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 04:43
"Sure, it's going to be getting cold soon," Keira smiled and finally tearing herself away from him she got out and started to get dry,aware that Elijah was watching every move.
"What do you want to do?"
:heart:
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 08:42
As the threesome headed back inside, Liv looked over her shoulder. She couldn't help feeling there was someone watching her...though she hoped she was just being paranoid.

Shedding her coat, Liv dropped it on the chair and headed for the pool. Keira and Elijah were just heading inside, and, judging by their slightly moon-faced looks, things were going well beween them. Liv shed her shoes and stuck her feet in the bubbling hot tub, relaxing slightly.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 11:24
"It's getting pretty close to noon, we could go somehwere for lunch." he suggested, mezmerizingly watching her dry off.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 12:19
Billy: "How was the pool?", Billy asked Cate, curiously. "Good. It's heated and very big.", she said back while continuing to read. Billly nodded as he got up and went up stairs. He changed into his trunks and went back down to the pool. He saw Liv sitting by the hot tub, so he ran fast and cannon-balled in to the pool, soaking Liv at the same time. He came up laughing at the surprised look on Liv's face.

Cate: Cate got up from her book and headed upstairs, too. A swim sounds like a good idea., she thought to herself. She changed in to her bathing suit then came back down. She grabbed a towel and headed back to the pool. As soon as she came out, a huge wave came, soaking Liv and getting herself pretty wet, too.

(ooc: Sorry if Cate sounds really fake, but I'm not so good playing her...)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 01:19
((Thanks for posting lothriel!! But... why is Viggo sleeping?))

Viggo quickly woke himself back up. Why am I still sleeping? I'm usually already awake! Viggo streached a bit before realizing his cell phone was blinking. He flipped it open. It was a text from his son, Henry:

hey dad! thought i'd drop
a quick note. i wish u the
best of luck at big bro
week! hope livin with the
lotr cast again dont bother
u hope 2 talk 2 ya soon!
henry

Viggo changed into a plain white t-shirt and worn out jeans. He replied to his son's message then stuck his cell into his jean pocket. He went back downstairs into the kitchen. Everyone seems to be outside swimming. Viggo took a piece of note paper and scribbled:

Going for a drive, going to get some lunch. Be back around 2.
Viggo

He searched for his jacket in the hall closet and got out his car keys. He left the house and got into his navy-blue Mercedes. He turned the RotK CD on and pulled out of the drive way. He drove a few miles into the town where Hugo and him had gone the day before. He drove around a bit before seeing a little cafe. Probably where Elijah and Kiera went! Viggo smiled to himself. He pulled into a parking spot and sat at one of the outdoor tables. A waitress soon came outside.
"Celeb's must REALLY like this cafe!" she said.
Guess the love birds WERE here!
"Could I start you off with a drink?"
Viggo scanned his menu, "Could I have a large French Vanilla Cappachino?" ((MY personal favorite :cheers: )) The waitress left and was back 2 minutes later. "Thankyou!" Viggo took a sip.
"Would you like to get your food now?"
"Could I get a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese?" ((Sorry!!! Thinking about Tim Hortons right now... :sob: SOOOO hungry!!!)) The waitress left again. Viggo sat back in his chair. It had been a while since he had last had a break, and he needed one.

((Sorry this is so long... just doing a bit of catching up!!))
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 05:20
"AHH!" Liv shrieked, trying to protect herself from the barrage of water...with no success. As Billy came back up to the top, she got to her feet onimously. "That..." she said, sputtering, "was the last stupid thing you'll ever do, hobbit." With that, she jumped in and grabbed Billy, dunking him under the water.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 04:52
"Lunch sounds great,"Keira said smiling lots. Oh i just can't stop smiling, she thought. She got changed and told everyone they were going for lunch-after giggling at Liv and Billy in the pool-and waited for Elijah in the car. She reached over before he got in and changed the music. "No way i'm listening to that any longer," she muttered mostly to herself.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:12
"You don't like smashing pumpkins?" elijah asked, lookin gat her with a mock sad face. She laughed and shook her head. "I suppose i could listen to whatever you crazy british girls listen to." he added teasingly. He leaned over, took her chin in his hand and gave her a quick kiss before starting the car. "Hmm.." he thought to himself, "Her lips tasted like cherries." He kindof laughed at his thoughts and she turned her head sideways, giving him a quizzical look.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:25
Billy struggled back up saying with a laugh, "What do you mean by that, Miss Prissy Elf. Little kids can do big things, too.", He laughed as Cate jumped in too, as a result of the elf comment. She pushed him under with a smirk. When Billy came up for a second time, he said jokingly, "Stop it you two. You're embarrassing me. I'm not supposed to be beaten by two girls!".
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 02:13
Liv raised her eyebrows delicately, slipping unconsciously into the facial features of Arwen. "You insult an Elf queen and princess and do not expect retribution?" She ducked him again, an evil grin crossing her face as Cate helped her hold Billy under a few moments longer.

At last, they let Billy up and Liv got out with a grimace. "I may as well go change into my swim suit," she remarked, wringing her hair out. "Be right back." She headed into the house, trailing water.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 03:57
Hugo decided to check his e-mail quickly before rejoining the others. There were about a million messages for him, but he was only concerned with a few of them. One was from his daughter, Holly.

Hi, Daddy. I hope you're having fun. We miss you at home. Mom says to give her a call when you can.
Holly

Hugo smiled to himself. I miss you too, he thought.

"AH!" he heard someone shriek, probably Liv. Curious about what made her do this, he decided to head down to where the sound was coming from, the pool area. As he got nearer, he saw a trail of water.

"I missed something, didn't I?" he asked as he saw Cate and Billy in the pool, both grinning at each other. Liv was nowhere to be seen, but then, neither was Viggo, or the "love birds".
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 04:08
"Nothing important...", Billy said when Hugo came out. Cate raised an eyebrow and laughed. "We got him pretty good.", she said with a smile. "I was letting you and Liv push me under, just so you would feel strong...", Billy said deningly.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 05:16
Hugo rolled his eyes and laughed at Billy's antics. "Nothing important...huh. Well, I see you need someone else to join the fun," he said, pausing for a moment. "So I'll go change into my swim trunks." He left the pool area for a moment and went back to his room.

"Where did I put them?" he muttered to himself as he searched for his swim trunks. He finally found them at the bottom of one of his drawers. He changed quickly, then headed back down to the pool area, where Billy and Cate were still there.

"I'm back," he said, jumping in the pool. He didn't wait for a chance for Billy or Cate to splash him.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 06:16
Keira laughed at Lij's comment on Smashing Pumpkins and looked at him strangely when he laughed to himself. "Um,you ok? First sign of madness that is you know. I don't want to be locked in a car with a mad man," Keira laughed," But i will anyway seeing as it's you," She added and tried to kiss him without him crashing the car. "So where are we going? We could have gone to that cafe we went to yesterday but it seems Viggo has beeten us,and i personally want to go somewhere private." She said and giggled at Viggo eating his food and talking to the waitress.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 07:57
Liv changed quickly into her swim suit and dropped the wet clothes into the laundry hamper with a grimace. Wrapping a towel about herself, the dark-haired actress exited her room and descended to the bottom floor quickly.

Hugo had joined the two still in the pool, and Liv grinned at her friend as she shed her towel and dove into the deep side of the pool. Coming back to the surface, she shook her wet hair out of her face and grinned at Hugo, Cate and Billy. "Anything happen while I was out?" she asked casually, swimming towards her friends.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 08:55
"How about go somewhere to pick up something and then driving to this really neat spot i saw earlier?" Elijah tried. "Its a huge drop-off, very pretty. i bet you'd like it."

[Edited on 21/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 12:04
"Not that much.", Billy said when Liv got back in the pool. Cate then noticed the diving board on the other edge of the pool. She was a pretty good diver, so she decided to go over and try. She got up on the board and did a graceful dive back in. When she came back up, Billy clapped and shouted, "Ten!".
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 05:57
"Sure that sounds great!" Keira said to Lij and they went to the drive-in place and got the food." I can't wait to see this place," She said happliy
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 10:56
After they got their food Elijah and Kiera drove for about 2o mins before stopping at a very remote spot. Elijah stopped the car and looked at Kiera's face for her reaction. The veiw was goregeus. They could see the whole city beneath them. Elijah playfully put his head on her shoulder. "Told you it was pretty."
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 03:57
Hugo shook his head. "I was in before they could splash me," he said with a smile. At that moment, Cate dove in. "She's pretty good," he said, perhaps more to himself than to Billy or Liv. He swam over to the deeper end of the pool, keeping his head above the water.

"Come on!" he shouted, well, not really shouted, at Liv and Billy. "The water's great down here!"
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 06:26
Liv grinned and, taking a deep breath, ducked under the water. Opening her eyes, she swam in long, firm strokes toward the dark shape that was Hugo up ahead. Reaching him, she grinned briefly and grabbed his ankle, yanking him under before she pushed herself to the top, gasping for air.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 09:10
Keira smiled at Lij-and at the view and everything. She put her head on his and kissed his forehead-then streched a bit and kissed his lips. "I love it," She whispered.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 12:58
Billy swam over to the others in the deep end and laughed as Liv dunked Hugo. "Come on, Hugo. Be a man! Don't let her dunk you.", he laughed, jokingly.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 04:04
Grinning and gasping for air at the same time, Hugo surfaced. "I'll get you for that, Liv," he said. "Just you wait!" Though his aim was terribly off, he splashed Billy for his comment. He really needed to practice splashing people if his aim was to ever get any better.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 10:22
Elijah and Kiera sat there for who knows how long just enjoying eachother's prescence. :love:
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 10:43
Sorry, guys, when I got back I completely forgot about posting in this RP!!! Aaaah!! Thanx for posting for me the_second_twin!!!!

IC: Cate laughed as billy made his comment on letting liv dunk hugo, "really!" she said, swimming over to Billy and dunking him.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 12:09
ooc: Welcome back!!!

Billy came back up, pushed Cate under then returned Hugo's splash.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 08:00
Elijah and Kiera had been sitting there for about an hour when Elijah remembered about the house. "Kiera?" he asked. Kiera sat up suddenly, he thought she had fallen asleep. Elijah laughed. "Kiera we should probably head back to the house. Maybe heat up the food there, i'm sure its cold by now." Kiera nodded sleepily. And he brushed her cheek with his hand and kissed her passionately. Then he started the car.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 11:05
"I wish we could stay all day, it's so beautiful," Keira said whilst clambering in the car half asleep. She tried to wake up so she could see the place one last time before they left but instead brushed past Elijah. She didn't move her hand and leaned over and they kissed again. Sitting up she smiled and went straight to the radio to turn off his music.:heart:
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email