Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112
Author Topic:
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: May 04, 2004 12:24
ooc: Ok, I'm back!!! *cue the sighs* Anyways, thanks for posting for me ~One_of_the_Dunedain~!

Billy laughed as he pulled Keanu under. As Keanu came back up, Billy swam away quickly, knowing Keanu would make him pay for the dunking.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 09:24
Keira giggled childishly, "Fine,you win, I guess that's a good point. But we don't have to go soon do we?" She asked as she snuggled up and kissed his forehead.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 11:29
A slow smile spread across his face and he closed his eyes again.

(im thinking maybe someone can come knock on the door or something........something to involve more than just them in their own little world
*piratesrule: they should prolly know some more characters, but they dont have to break up. what do you think???)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 11:52
Viggo turned off the water and grabbed his towel off the sink. He wiped himself off then wrapped it around his waist. He walked out into his room and lay on his bed he closed his eyes.
But then he woke up because his door opened. In walked Liv. She walked over to Viggo and lay down next to him facing him. She grabbed his face with her hands. "I'm sorry about that joke! We didn't mean to make fun, honest!" Her breath smelt like Winterfresh gum. She pulled Viggo's face closer to hers, soon their noses were touching. Then thier lips met. But Viggo pulled away, "It's all right!" She pulled his face to hers again and they kissed but this time longer.
Viggo pulled away again and sat up. "Liv?"
"Yes?" She sat up too looking deep into Viggo's eyes.
"This isn't right!"
"Why isn't it?" Her eyes were mesmorizing.
"B... because... it... ju... just isn't!" Viggo stood up.
"Your mean!" Liv jumped off the bed and grabbed Viggo's head again and they kissed. Viggo tried to yell but his lips seemed to be locked with Liv's. His world seemed to crumble around him. This just isn't right! His mind was telling him. I know! Viggo would yell back. Liv pulled Viggo over to the bed. Oh no!!
He woke up. This time for real. Beads of sweat fell down his face as he sat up. "It was just a dream!" He whispered to himself. He smiled. I think I'm taking that joke too seriously! There came a knock at his door. He jumped. "Who is it?"
"Viggo are you all right in there?" It was Liv's voice.
"I'm fine! Just let me get dressed!" He looked in his drawers and grabbed a pair of shorts and a navy-blue t-shirt. He slipped them on and opened the door.

[Edited on 8/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 08:10
((*collapses, hand over her heart* Don't /ever/ do that to me again! I thought that was serious! *gasps for air*))

Liv heard the water turn off and a door open. A long silence settled over Viggo's room...broken by a gasp from Viggo. Concerned, Liv knocked again. "Viggo, are you all right in there?" she called through the door.

"I'm fine! Just let me get dressed!" he called back. Liv heard the sound of drawers opening and closing before the door swung open, revealing Viggo dressed in a pair of shorts and a navy blue t-shirt.

"Hey," she grinned up at him. "I hope you didn't take our joke too seriously...we were just playing around..." she got a closer look at him. The older man's face was dripping with sweat, and Liv knew it wasn't that hot outside. "Are you sure you're all right?" she asked.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 11:52
((*Falls out of chair laughing* HA!! Gotch didn't I???))

"Are you sure you're all right?" Liv asked.

"Me? Oh I'm fine!" Viggo let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't another wacky dream. "I didn't take the joke THAT seriously! I just wanted to fool you guys too!" He smiled. "I think I'm going to go for a walk, you wanna come?"
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 04:43
Hugo got out of the swimming pool, leaving Keanu and Billy to their game of dunking each other. He dried off and headed up to his room to change. He pulled a grey t-shirt over his head and put a pair of pants on. Though the weather was nice, it wasn't quite as warm as he would have liked it. After changing, he decided to check on Keira, see if she was calmed down a bit after the incident the day before or not.

He walked down the hall and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 12:49
Elijah heard the knock on the door. He turned to Kier with some of her lipstick smeared on his face. "you gonna get that?" he asked her quietly.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 06:30
Billy decided to get out of the water, also. It was getting slightly cooler and he was worn out. He jumped out and walked inside. He grabed a towel, then went upstairs to change. He pulled on shorts and dark blue t-shirt. He then lay down on his bed and closed his eyes for a moment.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 06:50
((Lol that dream was great!!!))

"Sure thing," Keira said,licking off the lipstick on Elijah's face and giggling. Then she got up and applying some more lipstick so it wouldn't be too obvious what they had been doing in there-she opened the door.
"Hey Hugo, how are you? Do you want to talk to Lij?" She asked as she turned to him,who was fumbling round trying to get lipstick off.
She giggled again, turned to Hugo and said, "Guess he's not as masculine as you all thought. Every man has a feminine side you know," laughing at a very embarrassed Lij.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 02:46
Elijah felt his face grow hot. "Hi Hugo, we were just um we were just doing a....a thing." "Nice one." he said to himself. Elijah licked his lips trying to be casual. "did you erm...did you need something?" he asked, his voice cracking.

[Edited on 9/5/2004 by lothriel0311]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 03:01
((Oy...yes, you got me! 'Course, if you /want/ something to happen between them, I wouldn't be too badly opposed))

Liv grinned, relieved that Viggo hadn't taken them seriously. "Sure, I'd love to go with you," she answered. "Just let me go get dressed."

At her friend's nod, Liv headed for her room at a trot. She quickly changed into a casual outfit, black t-shirt and green shorts, and headed back out her door, grabbing her sandels on the way out. "Ready?" she asked Viggo.
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 03:03
Hi!
I'm just going to post a little reminder here to please keep things pg-13. You all may want to go and refresh your memories of the forum rules:
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=2511
Thanks

Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 05:45
((Hey, guys, please be sure to read the reminder! I don't want them to have to close down the thread, k?))

"Just checking on you two lovebirds," said Hugo, shaking his head back and forth at the youngsters. "And to ask you if either of you'd like to play board games in the living room this afternoon. I'm going to ask everyone else, so I thought I'd ask the two of you first."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 03:31
((Gosh yeah, i'd hate that))

"Oh sure,that'll be brill. Thanks Hugo," Keira smiled and turned to Lij,"You want to play? We'd better be going down now anyway-everybody'll think we've disappeared or something." She took Elijah's hand in her own and followed Hugo out the room.
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 05:32
"Fine! Everyone leaves "The One" behind!" Keanu pulled himself up and out of the pool. He grabbed his towel he has set on the chair earlier, and dried himself off before he went inside. He went straight to his room, and into the shower. He jumped out and changed into a white Dr. Pepper t-shirt, and a pair of shorts. He walked out into the hall to find Liv and Viggo chatting. He walked down farther and saw Hugo, and Kiera laughing about Elijah's lipstick. I wonder where Orli and Cate are?
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 06:31
Elijah, Kiera and Hugo went down to the living room to a whole smorgasboard of board games. "What you you two like to play?" he asked, shifting through the games. Monopoly, scrabble, the usual.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 10:16
((OOC: sorry I havent been around lately, Been at a golf tournament.))
Cate dried off as she watched Liv go up to Viggo's room to check on him, she went up to her room and took a shower because pool water always made her hair stiff. Turning the knob off, she took her towel and rubbed the back of her head, she put on a robe, and picked up her hair dryer, turned it on high, flipped her head over and dryed her hair. Turning into her room she pulled a baby blue short sleeve top, and a pair of white shorts out of her dresser and changed into them.
I wonder what everyone else is doing...she thought to herself as she opened the door and went into the den to see Keira, Lij, and Hugo playing board games.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 05:51
After resting for about a half hour, Billy decided to go downstairs and see what everyone was doing. When he walked into the living room, he noticed there were a load of board games sitting on the coffee table. He smiled and said, "Ok, I challenge you all to a game of Monopoly. That is, if you dare to go against the master.". With that, he grabbed the game and spread it out on the floor, grabbing the racecar playing peice.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 09:55
"You're on!" said Elijah, reaching for the top hat peice. (im pretty sure there's a top hat) "Kiera? Hugo? You wanna play?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 10:27
"Oh you think you're the master? That's just because you haven't seen me play," Keira said to Billy and snatched the dog piece and awaited the start of the game.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 11:58
"Oh you think so? We'll just have to see about that!", Billy said with a smirk to Keira. "Any more challengers?", he asked the others.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 12:09
"ahaha, you'll never beat me." cate said in a mock-evil voice, grabbing the money-bag peice, "lets see you try..." she said giggling.
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 01:41
"Any more challengers?" Billy asked.
"Ahaha, you'll never beat me!" Cate said in a mock-evil voice.
"Ah... but niether of you stand a chance against me!" Keanu said as he picked up the ship, and placed it on Go. He then picked up his money and set it on his part of the table. "Can we start now?"
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 02:02
Hugo read the directions on the back of the box. "Looks like only four can play," he said. "Unless we play in three teams of two. We could do that, if you like." (Sil says "Correct me if I'm wrong about the number of players in Monopoly.")

He shuffled the cards, and placed them on the gameboard, in the middle where they were supposed to be. He also removed the die (or dices, which ever you prefer ) from the bag.

"I think we should play in teams, so everyone can play," he said. "But if no one else wants to, then I don't have to play."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 02:30
"I dont mind." Elijah said fiddling with his peice in his hand. "Whatever's easiest"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 09:54
"Sure,whatever." Keira stared giving evil looks to Billy, "As long as i beat him-which i will of course as i'm the queen of Manopoly!" She finished with an evil cackle,then choking and falling about laughing.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 12:46
"No one can beat me", Billy said with an evil smirk. He then looked around and asked, "Now, who will be so honoured as to be on my team?".
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 12:48
Elijah laughed unde rhis breath as Kiera evil laughed....and then kindof choked a little. "Im going to get something to drink before we all begin" he said, heading into the kitchen. "Anyone else want anything?"
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 03:09
"I'll say yes to both you guys," Hugo said. Lij asked him what he wanted. "I'll just take whatever. Milk or water is fine for me." He paused for a moment to think. "I'll be on your team, Billy, if that's okay with everyone else."
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 03:56
Billy told Eljah he didn't need anything the said to everyone, "You guys should all learn something from Hugo. He's a very smart man. Know's a real winner when he see's one.". With the last comment, he raised an eyebrow at Keira.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 04:40
"Don't flatter yourself, he only joined your team because he knows that you're going to need the extra help to beat me," Keira said glaring at Billy.
"Can i have a coke please babe?" She called to Lij whilst still glaring.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 09:19
"Yeah sure." Elijah said heading into th ekitchen. He got a water bottle from the fridge for Hugo and pulled out a bottle of coke for Kiera. Then came the decision of what he wanted to drink. He looked the frideg over. "Too early for alcohol." he said to himself, he preferred his drinks at night. Pulling out a bottle of sobe iced tea Elijah headed back into the living room, handing out the drinks. Sitiing down crosslegged next to Kiera Elijah wasked: "would you care to be on my team?" He raised her hand and kissed it wuickly. she giggled....
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 09:56
Hugo laughed at Billy's comment. Really, the game was just for fun. It didn't matter who won and who lost. Unless he beat Keanu, but that was another story...

"Thanks, Elijah," he said, opening up the water bottle. "Hey, Cate, I guess that leaves you to be one The One's team!"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 09:13
"Ok,shall we start then?" Keira asked,giggling at Elijah. "But don't expect to win!"
<< First89101112
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email