Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: April 25, 2004 05:13
Hugo laughed as Billy missed him. He ducked underwater, and almost came up choking.
"Thanks," he said.

(I would post longer, but it's really hot here, and I'm tired and sick.)
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 12:35
When they got back to the house, Elijah ran and opened Kiera's door for her. Holding hands they went into the house. When they were in they could hear screaming and splashing in the background. Elijah led Kiera to the pool to see everyone there.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 09:31
Liv ducked underwater to avoid the splashes of water that came her way, grinning at the foolishness of ducking underwater to avoid splashes of water.

She came back up just as Elijah and Keira exited the house and stood beside the pool. Grinning evilly, she ducked back underwater, kicking more than she needed to and splashing the loverbirds.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 10:08
Cate laughed as Liv splashed Keira and Lij, oh what the heck, she thought as she joined Liv
(sorry its so puny but I gtg )
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 11:55
Elijah felt the ice cold water hit his face. He wiped the water from his eyes and looked at Kiera. "I'll be right back darling." He said quickly as he jumped into the pool clothes an all and swam after liv. He laughed as he splashed her and cate came up behind him and dunked his under. he came up laughing and slighlty choking at the same time. "Nver!" he sputtered. "Never sneeze while you're under water. it's not pleasant."
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 02:16
Liv laughed as she swam away. "Just what you deserve, 'Lij!" she called as he came up. She swam away as fast as she could.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 09:49
Meanwhile, Hugo was trying not to laugh. He shook his head slowly at Liv. "You naughty girl..." he said, laughing.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 10:55
Keira was laughing at Lij in the pool and dried her face and walked inside. She figured it was just a LotR cast thing-like all having fun and getting good memories and stuff so she started to warm up the food.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 11:16
Liv managed to look innocent as she stopped beside Hugo. "Who, me? I did nothing." She batted her eyelashes with a tiny grin beginning to show on the corners of her mouth. "I was just trying to swim...and he splashed me!"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 11:24
Elijah saw Kiera go inside the house and he heard the microwave start up. "Thats probably our food." He told liv and hugo. "I'd better go get changed." Elijah climbed out of the pool and rung out the bottom of his shirt which was halfway un-buttoned, soaked like the rest of him. He walked in the kitchen and quietly crept up behind kiera. Then just as she was turning around he threw himself at her and locked her in a huge hug. when he backed away she was soaked. :heart:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 12:41
((Just to let everyone know, Neo_Girl hasn't been able to reach a computer so she'll try to AS SOON as she can!!))

Viggo finished up he bagel and paid for the food. He hopped into his car and turned the radio on to some random odd station. Viggo sighed and turned off the radio. He opened the roof to his car so it was a convertible and sped off towards the house. He arrived just in time to hear the screaming and the splashing. They must be having fun! Viggo hurried up to his room and changed into his swim trunks. He rushed outside and did a cannon-ball right in front of Liv.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 03:59
Hugo, who had been swimming near Liv, sputtered as chlorinated water came out of his mouth. "Hey, remember that day when we all went to the beach together and had a barbeque? We should do that again. Peter was there, and so was everyone else..." he said.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 05:44
Kiera laughed,then looked down and saw she was soaked. "Why you little," She began but then fell about giggling again. "You do realise i'm going to have to get changed now?" She started to pull off her top (with the bikini under!!) but it was sticking as it was wet. "Um,can you help me?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 08:59
"YES!!!!" Elijahs mind screamed. "Uh huh." he replied. He helped her unstick herself and after five mintues of struggling she finally got her shirt off. Elijah unbottoned the rest of his shirt and took it off. "I'm going upstairs to change into some dry clothes." he called.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 11:06
"Ack!" Liv's cry of surprise was muffled by the incredible amount of water entering her mouth. Sputtering, she cried, "You evil little ranger!"

Grabbing his shoulders, she ducked him back under and held him there for a moment. Finally, she let him up as Hugo was remembering the day the entire LotR Fellowship and others went to the beach. "If we can find a decent picnic spot, that would be very cool," Liv commented, shoving her wet hair behind her ears. "Do I have a sign on my back saying 'Splash me'?" she commented randomly.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 12:27
"Yes! In bold print!" Viggo laughed. He went under the water and pulled Hugo under by the ankles. He came back up and flipped his hair back so it splashed Liv again. "What were you saying about the beach?" Viggo laughed at the look on Liv's face.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 01:00
"Thanks ever so," Liv sputtered, wiping her eyes. "We were remembering that time we all went to the beach for a barbaque with Pete and thinking about going for another barbaque here...but *you're* not invited." She grinned at him teasingly, splashing Viggo with the flat of her hand.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 01:57
Elijah reached his rom and pulled off al of his wet clothing. He had taken off his glasses before he had dove in and grabbed them before he went upstairs. Pulling on a black t shirt and another pair of faded jeans Elijah ran his fingers through his hair and went back donwstairs, putting his glasses back on as he went.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 08:34
"Mmmmn yum," Keira said upon seeing Elijah. She kissed him as she walked past and held his hand."Pity about the taste in music," She added smiling.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 09:44
"Yumm yourself." he sized up kiera in her jeans and bikini top. "Mayeb i'll have to start listening to whatever u listen to, or maybe you just need a smashing pumpkins cd." Kiera gave him a mock glare. "Or maybe not." he added. He cupped her chin in his hand and kissed her. "what do you wanna do now? We've already went swimming, well I have..."
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 01:26
Hugo came up to the surface, sputtering water. The splash that Liv had meant for Viggo was poorly aimed, and instead hit him. "Let's not invite him," he said in a teasing voice. "In fact, we'll invite every celebrity on the face of this planet, including Keanu, but not Viggo." He put on a mock serious look on his face, but it was hard to keep a straight face when looking at someone who you had seen everyday covered in mud having water fights in the pool.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 01:44
"Well what's wrong with me?" Viggo asked looking at Hugo trying to keep a straight face. "It's the ranger isn't it? You guys..." Viggo sighed. Her got out of the pool and walked inside. He walked straight to his room and grabbed a towel out of his drawer. He dryed himself but then decided he should just take a shower. He hopped inthe shower and washed the chlorine off of himself.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 02:50
Liv looked at Hugo as Viggo walked into the house. "You think we really offended him?" she asked, concerned. Hugo shrugged, and Liv pulled herself out. "I'll go talk to him," she said over her shoulder as she pulled her towel around herself and headed into the house.

Ascending the stairs quickly, she stopped in front of Viggo's door and tapped lightly on it. "Viggo?" she called, hearing the sound of running water. She decided after a moment that he must be in the shower and decided to wait.
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 02:51
((I'm alive again!))

Keanu heard shouts coming from outside and the splashing of water. He looked out his window and saw Hugo, Billy, and Cate in the pool. That looks like fun! Keanu took off his clothes and put his swim trunks on. He grabbed a towel from his bag and went downstairs. He set his towel on a chair and went over to the diving board. He bounced on it a few times before diving in. He came back to the surface. "Hey!"

[Edited on 1/5/2004 by Neo_Girl]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 02:41
"...And i got soaked without the swimming part," Keira continued, laughing. "What now? I don't know. Really not looking forward to my own Smashing Pumpkins CD though. Shall we see what everybody else is going to do? They can't stay in the pool all day."
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 07:24
((OOC: I am sooo sorry, the_second_twin!!! I completely forgot!!!! But I'll play him now, sooo sorry.))
Billy: Billy smiled as Keanu dived into the pool, "Hi!" he said, as he got splashed with water, "Oh really..." he said, looking over at keanu with a devilish look on his face, as he splashed keanu.
Cate: Cate frowned as Viggo headed up to the house, "You think we really offended him?" Liv asked, "I really don't know, maybe we should see..." Cate said, as liv got out of the pool and wrapped her towel around herself and went to Viggo's room.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 10:15
"Sounds good." Elijah said taking her hand in his and kissing it quickly. They walked out to the backyard to see what everyone else was doing.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 12:49
"Where did Viggo,Liv and Cate go?" Keira asked. Then she turned to the others who were still in the pool, "What's everybody doing today? I'd be happy enough just looking round the area or sun bathing or something. It's up to you Lij-i'll do whatever you want to."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 08:22
"Wanna go for a walk?" Elijah asked her. "Are you all unpacked? I could help you unpack if you still have things to....you know. unpack." Elijah looked at Kiera, waiting for her answer.
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 11:53
"What was that for?" Keanu asked as he finished coughing up the water. He then returned the devilish smile and dunked Billy under the water.
He then heard Kiera's voice, "Where did Viggo, Liv, and Cate go?"
"I'm not sure! Cate left as soon as I got in the pool!" Billy snuck up on Keanu and pulled him under by his ankles.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 03:30
"Sure, thanks," Keira said and walked up to her room. "You don't mind seeing, you know, woman things or anything? I don't want to embarrass you," She laughed. "Then i promise we can go for a walk or something."
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 08:49
"Viggo went to his room, and Liv wanted to make sure nothing was wrong," replied Hugo. "I mean, we were teasing him about having another picnic like we did on the set of lotr so many times and not inviting him. I hope he didn't take our joking the wrong way or anything."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 12:41
"I dont mind at all." He said wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning in for another kiss. They walked up the stairs and into her room.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 01:13
"We can do the unpacking in a minute," Keira said as she sat down on her bed, kissing him. "I could stay here for hours. We dont really have to do anthing today do we?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 09:32
"No i dont think we have to do anything, but people might start to get worried when we dont come out of your room for a couple days." Elijah said as laid his head on her stomach. She stroked the side of his face and he closed his eyes in ecstasy.
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email