Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112
Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: May 20, 2004 09:38
Hugo placed to blue car on the space marked "GO." He handed the die to Elijah, who had asked to go first. "Here, you guys go," he said. Whenever he had played with family or friends, the youngest player had always gone first. Whether this was an actual rule or not, he didn't know. "Hey, has anyone seen Liv or Viggo? I haven't seen them in about an hour," he said.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 03:05
They had been playing monopoly for 4 hours now. Cate and Keanu were winning much to the other players dismay. Elijah yawned. It was already 2 in the morning. "Kiera." He said. "We have no money left but one dollar, Billy, your team has 5. I think we just just let Cate and Keanu win." He stopped to yawn and look at Cate who was happily counting her money and Keanu who looked like he could topple over any second. Elijah yawned again. "Kiera my darling I think I'd better get to sleep. I usually dont go to bed this early but I think it was the exitement that was yesterday-" (yawn) He kissed the tip of her nose, and then her lips. "G' night." Elijah stood up and started upstairs. He was debating whether to shower or not when he leaned back on his bed and fell right asleep.
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 10:26
(I'm back!!!!!:evil

Miranda thought to herself . ' what sahll I do I have no frineds here and I am sooooo bored'
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 12:30
((lothriel your avatar is sooooo cute!!))

Keira was just heading up to bed when she saw Miranda by herself. "You ok? You didn't play did you? I'm sorry-i would have asked you to join me and Lij if i'd known. You're not homesick or anything are you?" Keira asked Miranda kindly.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 06:22
Billy sighed and said with a mock evil glare , "Alright, I'll let you two get away with winning this time, but next time, watch out!". He then helped put away the game and headed upstairs. As he walked into his room, he looked at his watch. "Two o'clock! Wow, time flies...", he said to himself quietly. He didn't think he had been playing that long. He then changed and got into bed, putting the pillow over top of his head. "No birds will be waking me up tommorrow!", was the last thing he tought before he fell asleep.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:32
Elijah awoke the next morning and rolled out of bed (literally) and onto the floor. He muttered something about morning grogginess and stumbled into the bathroom. He took off last nights clothes and jumped into the shower. After 15 mintues he emerged more awake and feeling very clean. Elijah rubbed some gel on his hands, through his hair and put in his contacts. He pulled on a pair of jeans (again), and a light blue shirt. "No need for socks." He said, glancing down at his bare feet. "Mabe I'll go wake up Kiera..." He thought to himself as he walked down the hall to her room....
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 01:40
The alarm clock beeped incessantly as Hugo fumbled for the off switch. Naturally, he wasn't really a morning person, something that had gotten slightly better with his early starts to filming sessions. This was something that his family and close friends could attest to. He threw the covers over to the side of the bed and headed into the bathroom. He squirted toothpaste onto his toothbrush, only managing to get a whole bunch of it down the sink.

"Great," he said to himself. "Just what I need..." He dressed quickly and combed his fingers through his hair. "I guess I'll just go downstairs looking like this. Don't think anyone else's going to be much better." He laughed at the thought of Viggo coming down looking like he did after a day's worth of filming in his dirty Aragorn costume, and Liv coming down looking like she had just woken up. ((Speaking of which, where are Vana and aragornlvr?))

When he got downstairs, no one seemed to be awake yet. He opened up the fridge and poured himself some cereal and milk. He sat down at the table to wait for whoever would wake up next.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 08:26
Keira awoke to see Elijah standing by her door."Am i dreaming?" She muttered. She too wasn't a morning person and it took her a moment to realise where she was and why he was looking at her like that.
"Oh right," She scrambled out of bed and kissed him clumbsily, then walked around to find some clothes.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 09:48
"It's nice to know I have that effect on you." Elijah said smiling. "Just thought I'd wake you up. Oh, you're going to get changed...I can go downstairs then if you want to shower or something. You want me to go get you some coffe or something?"
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 11:37
Billy woke up to the sounds of the others who were already awake. He looked at his clock, reading 7:30. "Well,", he said,", That's better than yesterday.". He reluctantly pulled himself out of bed and then pulled on some clean clothes. He went into his bathroom and quickly ran his hands through his hair and brushed his teeth. Then, he walked downstairs, into the kitchen where he found Hugo. "Mornin'.", he said sleepily. He then poured himself some cereal into a bowl and sat down.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 07:08
"Thanks babe, everyone seems to be really good at mornings here, some coffee would wake me up. Don't want to look stupid in front of everybody do i?" Keira laughed and then had a shower and got changed once Elijah left.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 08:40
Elijah went into the kitchen to see Billy shoveling his cereal, "Coffee?" he asked starting to make some. "o thure, fanks." he asnwered. Elijah raised hsi eyebrow, "I meant oh sure thanks." billy corrected, he had been talking with a mouthful. Elijah grabbed a bagel from the cupboard and began toasting, he pulled out a jar of peanut butter to spread on it.......
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 11:29
"Mornnningg" Keira slurred coming in the kitchen, pleased to see Billy was as awake as she was. She sat down next to him and tried not to fall asleep again.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 02:55
((Blah!))

After the long walk Viggo and Liv went on, Viggo collapsed into bed exhausted.
His alarm went off at 7:00, and he quickly to turn it off. He hopped into the shower and threw on a black t-shirt that read: I survived Helm's Deep, and a pair of jeans. He climbed down the stairs and into the kitchen, "Morning!" He said, and ge grabbed a bagel and stuck it in the toaster. He looked around the room, everyone looked at him like, Are you nuts being so AWAKE? Viggo seemed to be the only morning person here. "So... who won your Monopoly game last night?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 10:32
"Cate and Keanu," Keira replied. "But I think they cheated. We should have won, shouldn't we Lij?" Billy looked up about to protest so she changed the subject.
"What about you? Was the walk good? What about Liv?" She giggled and winked to the others.
rikkusboy
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 02:09
ha ha u r allergic to methane
Mad_Embelo
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 08:56
Hi im Marco i really like the big brother challenge's but i hate the round about OH MY GOD i just love them trousers that u r wearing :angel:
Mad_Embelo
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 09:33
Marco is my nick name my real name is holly valance they call me marco because i support marco in the real big brother. :banghead:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 12:05
((*Scratches head in confusion* What are you two blabbering about?))

"Cate and Keanu," Keira replied. "But I think they cheated. We should have won, shouldn't we Lij?"
Billy looked up about to protest so Keira changed the subject.
"What about you? Was the walk good? What about Liv?" She giggled and winked to the others.
Viggo smirked. "Wasn't all THAT great!" Viggo said rubbing cream cheese onto his bagel. "Just a normal walk! We just asked each other what we've been doing after we finished shooting RotK... and NO! Liv and I don't have that kind of relationship as Aragorn and Arwen!" Everyone burst out laughing. Hugo was about to say something but Viggo grinned and cut his off. "And HUGO! Don't get started on that rugged Strider thing! I'm a CLEAN civilized person, and I'm NOT gonna change that!" He took a bite from his bagel and poured himself a glass of Minute Maid Orange Juice. He placed his glass and bagel on the table and sat himself down. "Now... how's everyone this morning?!"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 12:30
"I'm just peachy" Elijah said after he was done laughing into his coffee. "I think I shall be going swimming today if anyone would like to join me." He paused and raised an eyebrow at Kiera. "Elijah stop trying to be so suttle." Viggo said, taking a huge bite out of his bagel, he said something else about his uneventful walk with liv but was not understood as his mouth was full.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 04:04
Liv propped her eyelids open and rolled out of bed with a groan. Her clock read 7:15, and she knew everyone else was probably already awake. Dragging normal clothes on and ripping a brush through her hair, Liv stumbled down the stairs to where everyone else was. Waving blearily at everyone, Liv grabbed a mug of something hot and stumbled to the table.
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 04:41
"Right..." Hugo rolled his eyes at Viggo's comment about the whole "ranger" thing. It had been somewhat of an inside joke between the entire cast and crew from lotr, but especially those of the fellowship, him and Liv.

"Hey, Liv!" he said. "It's about time you got up!" Of course, he was kidding, but it was early in the morning, and he wasn't sure if she could tell or not. He folded the newspaper back up, and set it down on the table. His facial expressions changed from a smile from teasing Liv and Viggo, to a slight frown.

"What's wrong?" someone asked. He wasn't sure who.

"Paper said that some guy bombed a train station in Madrid this morning," he said. Most people wouldn't think he was that concerned and compassionate for people, but he was. His friends knew him as one of the nicest people they knew. "Isn't it horrible?"

((OK, please forgive me for this, but I had to have something to say. Mad_Embelo and rikkusboy, what are you talking about? And if you can't make it able to be understood by the rest of us, could you please not interrupt us? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm sure you guys understand. Vana, aragornlvr, it's good to have you guys back! Anyone seen myorlando lately?))
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 07:15
((Thanks, Sil! I've actually been keeping an eye on this...but what could I do without aragornlvr?))

Liv managed a smile and sipped her drink, recognizing the taste of coffee. She made a face, but kept sipping valiantly. After a few more sips she was fairly awake. Awake enough to notice something was wrong when she glanced at Hugo again.

"What's wrong?" she asked, setting her mug down.

"Paper said that some guy bombed a train station in Madrid this morning," he replied, not looking up from his paper. "Isn't it horrible?"

Liv cringed. "That is horrible," she answered, getting up and moving around to stand by Hugo so she could read over his shoulder. "Says here that so far, two people have died, fourteen injuried, and they're still trying to find people trapped in the rubble."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 08:48
"It's sick isn't it?" Keira replied,"How someone can do that to other people. And those poor people who died, they'll never know what happened, and the families who have suddenly lost a loved one for no reason." Keira drank her coffee quickly so as not to get too emotional.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 12:40
"Yeah, that is just horrible and sick.", Billy siad as he got up to get some coffee. He knew what it was like to suddenly lose loved ones and he felt very sorry for those who had lost family and friends in the bombing. "I don't understand how someone could do that, either.", he added as he sat down again.
Mad_Embelo
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 08:52
HELLO PEOPLE ITS ME MAHA HA HA HA
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 11:07
Hugo nodded, in full agreement with Billy's comment. Apart from Agent Smith, whose personality was a sheer opposite from his own, he didn't see how someone could do such a thing.

"News is too depressing these days," he muttered, partially to himself and partially to his friends. He tossed it over to Billy, so he could read the article for himself.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 12:04
Billy picked up the newspaper that Hugo had just passed to him. As he read the article, he shook his head in pity. "You're right.", he said, "News is way too depressing these days.". He finished the article and put it back down on the table. He was no longer groggy with sleep, the news had really got him thinking. He just couldn't stand it when things like this happened.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 12:10
Elijah had listened silently as their feelings came out about the bombing. Somehow little things like flirting with kiera didn't seem as important anymore. People had lost lives, it was just sick and wrong. Elijah nodded his head in agreement to the comments, then came some awkward silence so he brought his dishes to the sink and began rinsing them, just to have something to do with his hands...
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 01:20
As the room went silent, Billy gathered his dishes and brought them over to the sink to help Elijah. He grabbed a dry towel and started drying off the rinsed dishes. He absent mindedly put the dry dishes away, in deep thought. Times like this made him really think and he always found it quite depressing. He knew something similiar to what people with family killed were going through and he hated to see it happen to others.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 05:13
Liv sighed in agreement and went back to her seat, toying with the handle of her coffee mug. Getting up after an uncomfortable silence, she opened the fridge and poked through the contents, remembering that she was hungry. After a few moments, she found an apple, a bagle and cream cheese. 'Good enough,' she thought to herself, closing the door and balancing everything as she walked back to the table.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 07:29
Keira watched everybody trying to do something with their hands to finish the silence. She wandered outside and stood in the breeze thinking about life. She heard these stories all the time in the papers, but suddenly it all made more sense to her-she could feel how the families must be feeling.
Suddenly a thought hit her that it would be like losing Elijah. A tear rolled down her face at the thought-and she was panic-struken. "I can't let anything happen to him, or anybody. I can't go through what those families are going through-because i'm not strong enough. How many of those families have that strength?" She thought.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 09:52
Elijah saw a sielnt tear roll down his cheek. He abondoned his dishes and walked out onto the back porch. She turned her head quickly. He brushed the side of her cheek with the back of her hand. "All these horrible things are going on and I just wouldn't be able to bear it if you were one of the-" Elijah put a finger to her lips, cupped her chin in his hand and kissed her. After they pulled apart Kiera gripped his shirt and leaned her head on his chest. They stood there for several minutes....
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 05:26
"Should we be doing this?" Keira whispered."When all those people have died, we cannot leave them alone in their graves while we have a romance. And yet there is nothing we can do-and this seems so right." She asked, without leaving his side.
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 07:23
Quietly, Hugo cleared his dishes from the table. It would definately be a quiet morning, especially after what had happened in the rest of the world.

"News is so depressing these days," he said to himself, but had the feeling that someone else overheard him. Perhaps Billy or Liv, who were both in the kitchen.
<< First89101112
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email