Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: March 29, 2004 09:57
(Backing up a little...) "And neither would I," added Hugo with a grin on his face. Offstage, it was unusual not to see him with a smile.

(Now going forward in time once again...)"Hey, Billy!" said Hugo. He smiled at Billy Boyd, one of his fellow actors who he hadn't seen since the last premiere that they had all been at together.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 10:32
(i am sooo sorry, ive forgotten to be viggo. must do that now.)

Elijah:
Elijah was in the kitchen looking out the window when he heard a familiar voice. "billy." he muttered under his breath and raced out to the door. Billy boyd was standing at the door talking to kiera. "i hafta get over this" he told himself and frocefully made himself walk towards the door. "Hi billy." he said. "kiera." he nodded. Billy reached out and shook hands with elijah. billy and elijah had actually seen eachother about a week ago at a party, but neither had them had really "been themselves" if you know what i mean. Billy smiled and looked around the house. "its pretty nice." he said. elijah nodded. "i think we should open the pool tomorrow." he said. kiera looked at him as if to say. "whats going on? you're not mad?" elijah shot her a coy smile and turned his head. billy started another conversation with kiera and elijah walked over to liv. "Oh my god liv, this day had been horrible. but ya know theres nothing like a scottish accent to put you back in a good mood." elijah laughed and announced that he was going to bed. he started up the spiral staircase and walked into his room....

Viggo:
Viggo had been in his room getting things set up and whatnot. it was starting to tlook like home. "not bad." he said to himself.he placed a few pictures on a shelf in his bookshelf and looked out his balcony window to see an amazing veiw.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 12:16
Liv laughed, happy that the tension was broken. "I know exactly what you mean, 'Lij. Everytime I hear him talk I can't help but remember that night we all went and got rip-roaring drunk, remember that?" Liv shook her head. That had been quite a party. Elijah had just gotten old enough to drink, so Liv, the other hobbits and Orlando had gone out to a bar and gotten so drunk, it wasn't even funny. Liv regreted it for days afterward, of course, but at the time, it was great.

Liv watched Elijah go upstairs and stifled a yawn. She wanted a brownie before she went to bed, though, so she propped herself inside the kitchen doorway and hungrily watched the timer for the brownies.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 03:26
Cate sat down at the table in the kitchen and saw Liv give the brownies a look, just then the timer went off, Cate got up and took the brownies out of the oven and sat them down on top of an oven mitt.
"So I guess everything is working out with Lij and Kiera now."
she said as she cut the brownies, she waited a few minutes for them to cool then popped one into her mouth and chewed. A few other people took some then Cate put aluminum foil over top of the pan and put them on top of the refrigirator.
"Anyway,I'm going to bed." she said as she headed down the hall. She went into her room, shut the door and changed into her blue silk pj's then got into bed.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 06:23
"I hope everything's working out," Liv replied over the sound of the timer. She smacked it with the flat of her hand, turning it off, as Cate pulled the brownies out of the oven and cut them. Liv waited for all of three seconds before pulling a brownie out. Hissing in pain, she juggled the hot brownie back and forth between her hands before dropping it on the counter and finding a plate. Gingerly, she picked it back up and put it on the plate.

"I'm for bed...and I dibs shower first," she called into the living room. "'Night everyone!"

A couple "'Night Liv"s echoed from the living room, and Liv smiled. Picking up her plate, Liv trotted up the stairs to her room. She dropped the plate on the bed and hauled out her bathing supplies- shampoo, conditioner, soap, washcloth and two towels. Snatching her soft flannel nighties, she headed down the hall to the bathroom.

A hot shower was just what she needed, and Liv sighed as she climbed out and dried herself off. Slipping into her warm nighties, she headed back down the hall, her hair wrapped up in a towel on top of her head.

She spent about ten minutes getting her hair ready for bed, then she climbed there herself. Pulling her reading glasses on, Liv turned on her bedside lamp, pulled the brownie plate close and grabbed her current book.

Her brownie had just been finished when she finished a chapter, so she dog-eared the page, closed the book, put away her glasses and turned off the light, sinking into the soft pillows. Her last thought was, 'I'm so glad I get to be here, tensions and all.'
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 11:47
Elijah walked to his bed and pulled off his shirt. he was so tried from the excitment that was today he fell backwards onto his bed and fell asleep. he woke up about 15 minutes later to hear light footsteps down the hall, he guessed they belonged to a girl. they belonged to kiera she opened his door a crack and peeked her head in. 'lijh quickly rolled over and pretended he was asleep.
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 09:13
Natalie decided that she didn't want to drive home, and thought she'd just sleep at the house for the night. She borrowed some pj's from Liv, and grabbed some spare blankets from one of the hall closets, and made herself a bed on one of the couches in the living room.

She yawned before laying down on the comfy couch, and within minutes, Natalie was asleep, snuggled up under the sinfully comfortable and warm blankets.

(Hey...did ya'll know that Queen Amidala's decoy in Episode 1 is played by Kiera Knightly? I just found that out, and I trust you guys didn't know either, so we'll just try and ignore it, savvy? )

[Edited on 31/3/2004 by GirlJockey17]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 04:36
"Elijah,come on. I know you are awake so you might as well just talk now and get this over with. i do want to get to sleep at some stage tonight as i'm sure that you do to-so please open your eyes."
He still didn't move so she went over and sat next to him on the bed.
"I don't know what else to say Lij," She whispered just in case he was asleep. "You know how sorry i am,and that i think you misunderstood. I really really like you," She whispered a bit closer to him-then turned and walked towards the door.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 10:59
Elijah sat staright up. "Ok fine, i'm not asleep. but can we save the heart to heart for another more dayish time of the day. im exhausted." Kiera nodded her head slightly and turned out and walked out of the room.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 10:24
Hugo yawned, deciding that it was time for bed. "Night everyone!" he called as he went to his bedroom. He changed into his nightshirt and shorts and climbed under the covers. He decided to read for a while before going to sleep.

"Actually, I think I'll check my e-mail," he said to himself, sighing.

((This is my last post before I leave for Mexico on Saturday! Cya all when I get back!))
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 03:34
Miranda felt lonely so she soon went to see Viggo!
She stood outside th dor and whispered softly "Viggo can I come in?
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 09:48
Viggo: viggo hear miranda calling from his door. "oh good lord!" he tought to himself. "im uhh im sleeping!" he called. "shoot." he thought. "Viggo come one. your awake." miranda said exasperadtedly. Viggo sighed. "Miranda fine im not sleeping but i want to be. good night!" he said, and with that he turned out the light and pulled his head under the covers.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 04:02
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long!! My computer got a virus that disabled the internet on Sunday. It hasn't worked until today. I'm really sorry!!! Anyways, I'll start from where I left off then continue up to the most recent...)

Billy smiled and said hello to everyone. After talking with everyone for awhile, he grabbed his bags and hauled them upstairs. He found an empty bedroom and started unpacking all of his things. As he did, he smiled and thought about how happy he was to see all of his friends from LotR again. When he came back downstairs, he went into the kitchen. Liv and Cate had just taken out brownies, so he took one and went into the living room to eat it before bed.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 02:01
Keira walked away in a huff and stormed into her bedroom. She did some relaxing excerises and fell instantly asleep. What a long,strange day,she thought in her dreams.
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 04:34
"Whatever Viggo" said Mirnada . Rolled her eyes and opened the door
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 06:00
Viggo:
"miranda please! i dont want to sound rude but please leave me alone. there is nothing going on between liv and i and there is absoulutley nothing going on between us. there never was! maybe if u want to be friends we can talk tomorrow but i like to save my arguments for a more dayish part of the day NOT NOW!" viggo said exasperately.

Elijah:
Elijah tossed and turned in his sleep. he awoke suddenly and sat up. the room was just as he'd left it. shadows from the windo cast an eerie glare on his face. he got himself out of bed and pulled on the clothes he'd worn earlier that day. sometimes when he couldnt sleep he'd take a walk. "i'll just go sit outside for a while." he thought to himself. Elijah wandered downstairs and pushed open the sliding back door. He pulled his jacket closer around his chest and sat down on a chair near the pool.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 09:39
Liv woke half-way through the night and couldn't get back to sleep. It wasn't so much the bed, it was comfortable enough, or the other occupants of the house, but more the overall strangeness of the house. Sitting up, Liv gave up on sleeping for a while.

She got out of bed and pulled her robe on. 'Maybe some fresh air will help me sleep,' she thought, pulling socks on as well. Opening the door, Liv carefully looked up and down the hall. No one was in sight, but she could hear Viggo's muffled voice...and he sounded mad. Steering clear of an argument, Liv headed down the stairs.

She noticed Natalie, asleep on the couch, and smiled, pulling the blanket more securely around the other woman. She saw a shadow of some kind out by the pool and headed that way.

She slid open the slidding glass door and saw Elijah sitting in a chair by the pool. He didn't seem to have heard her.

"Couldn't sleep either?" Liv asked quietly, moving forward to grab a chair beside him.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 10:11
"What? Oh. Yeah i was restless." elijah said quietly. "It seems like the only time i can really be alone and think is at night now-adays. I hope I didn't upset Kiera, i think i got off to a bad start of this year. i kindof wish i could rewind everything back to the first day and say hi to her like a normal person. but i think im over it. i think i was sub-conciously looking for someone to help ease up my insecurity." his eyes were glassed over and he got up and sat on the edge of the pool. Liv didn't say a word. "thanks for listening." he added. "Anytime." liv replied as she put an arm around him. He hadn't ever really let anyone see him as emotional like this. But it did make him feel just a little bit better.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 11:04
Liv just listened as Elijah talked, sensing that he needed to let out excess emotions. He'd been like this on set too, keeping his emotions hidden until they literally exploded out of him. She knew it wasn't healthy, so she tried to be around when he needed a listening ear.

As he finished his outpour and thanked her, she put an arm around his shoulders as she replied, "Anytime." She pulled him against her gently, trying to reassure him without words.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 12:13
As Billy was just getting in bed, he started noticing a lot of noise. I guess everyone else here gets rested with only two hours of sleep., he thought, smiling. "Too bad I couldn't do that.", he said to himself as his head hit the pillow. He fell asleep almost right away.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 03:11
Elijah tried to smile but it strained his face. "Thanks liv. i kno you told me keeping my emotions all pent up wasn't healthy but i can't help it." Liv gave him her trademark smile and didn't say anything. she got up and left him sitting by th pool looking into his reflection. He stood up about 15 minutes later and made his way back into the house.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 11:39
Kiera suddenly awoke in the middle of the night,tried to get back to sleep but decided it was no use. It would be dawn soon and she could watch the sun come up.
On her way downstaris she met Elijah. "Hey," She said happily and carried on walking. Perhaps things will be ok between us after all, she thought.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 07:12
Liv went back upstairs and crawled into bed after removing her robe. The feeling of a strange house vanished, and she slept again, her dark hair fanned out over the pillow.
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 11:38
" Nite then Viggo"
Miranda decided to go for an evening swim.
She changed into her cossie and went to the pool.
"Hey Elijah , Hi liv!" she said cheerfully.
Then she went into the pool and swam .
A few seconds later she added " Come on in and swim guys! It's really refreshing. I can't sleep I think I have insomnia!!!"
Then she started to do a backstroke.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 12:33
Billy awoke to the sound of birds sqwaking loudly outside. He looked at his clock to see that it was a quarter after six. He buried his head under his pillow and and said, "Damn birds.", jokingly. He was not a morning person, by any means. He lay there for another half hour, but found it useless. The birds just got louder. He hauled himself out of bed, put on some clothes and went down stairs to get some breakfast.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 05:09
Liv woke to the sound of birds and her mental alarm clock a few moments after 6:30. Groaning, she pulled her unwilling body up, knowing her habits wouldn't let her sleep any longer.

On the set of LotR, she had gotten into the unwilling habit of waking early to have her elf ears and wig applied, plus the heavy garments she had worn as the Elf Princess Arwen. Even though it had been months since the last filming, Liv was still in that habit.

Changing quickly into comfortable shorts and a tee-shirt--as the weather looked particularly inviting today--Liv tied her hair back in a hasty knot and headed down for breakfast.

To her surprise, Billy was already down there, looking gloomily at the offered cereals. He didn't seem to notice her; Liv smiled. Billy had always been rather unobservant early in the morning.

"Good morning, Billy," she greeted with more cheerfulness than she felt. "I didn't expect to see you until after 10, given how late you got here," she continued, pulling out Apple Jacks, her favorite cereal.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 12:42
Keira decided to get changed once she realised people were starting to come down for breakfast. After trying on about 5 outfits she decided on black trousers and pale pink crop-top. She quickly applied make-up and did her hair and then went back down staris.
"Morning Liv,Billy," she said cheerfully whilst puring out her cereal.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 03:06
Elijah had walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to his room. he tried on an outfit and looked at himself in the mirror. faded jeans and a black tee-shirt. "Not bad Elijah." he said to himself as he gelled his hair and made the hard decision of contacts or glasses. Glasses won. he figured he'd be going into the pool later anyway.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 04:17
Billy said hello as Liv and Keira walked in. He was too lazy to say anything more as he sat down with a bowl of cereal. When Liv commented on not expecting to see him until after 10, he replied with a faint smile, "I wish. The birds here need a mute button.". He then ate his cereal, still trying to stay awake.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 09:46
Cate awoke to the sounds of birds chirping loudly, she pulled the pillow over her ears for a few minutes then decided it was hopeless to try to get back to sleep, it was nearly 6:45.
She got out of bed, and changed into a pastel pink t-shirt and white shorts. She went to the bathroom and brushed out her elbow length hair, then put it into a ponytail near the top of her head, applied her makeup and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast.
She pulled out the eggo (sp?) waffles and popped two in the toaster. "Hey, Liv, Keira, Billy." she said as the waffles popped out. She picked up a plate, put them on it then cut them and poured syrup over top of them. Cate dug into her waffles as Billy said,"I wish. The birds here need a mute button." she smiled and continued eating.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 08:14
Elijah went back into the kitchen for breakfast and ended up eating a bagel with cream cheese. He sat down at the table with liv. "So what do you wanna do today?" he asked her between a mouthful of bagel.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 08:41
Liv: "Agreed," Liv laughed at Billy's comment, covering her mouth to keep her Apple Jacks in her mouth.

Elijah came down a moment later, got a bagel with cream cheese ('Health nut', Liv thought privately.) and sat beside her.

"So what do you wanna do today?" he asked around a mouthful of bagel.

Swallowing her own mouthful, Liv answered, "It's too nice a day to stay inside...I was thinking about exploring the grounds a bit, getting a feel for the land."

(As per Sil's request, here's Hugo. Don't kill me if I misinterpret him!)

Hugo: With a yawn that turned into a groan, Hugo woke up. 'Blasted birds,' he grumbled mentally as he sat up and threw the covers back. Listening, he realized that not all the sound was birds. 'The youngers are awake,' he thought, stumbling out of bed and changing into something comfortable before heading downstairs.

Elijah sat at the table talking to Liv, Cate was eating waffles, Billy was grumbling about the birds needing a mute button, and Keira looked too cheerful for that early in the morning.

Going to the fridge, Hugo mumbled a good-morning to everyone as he dug through the contents of the fridge. He finally decided on toast and a yogurt, as he really wasn't much of a breakfast person.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 11:56
"Exploring the grounds sounds good.", Billy said, "After that we can open the pool.". Then Hugo came in and started looking for something to eat in the fridge. "Mornin'", Billy replied as Hugo said good morning. When he was finnished eating his cereal, he went and put the bowl in the sink. After that he sat back down at the table and started chatting with the others as they finished.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 01:40
"Look's like Cate's already op[ened it." Elijah stated. He looked at Kiera and cocked his head to the side. "Maybe we can go swimming sometime today." He said it to all of them but it was obvious it was directed towards kiera. "Well I'm going to go get some real coffee. There was a starbucks about 2 miles away. Anyone want to place an order?"
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 01:48
"Did she?" yawned Liv around a mouthful. "I hadn't noticed."

As Elijah mentioned a Starbucks, Liv's sleepy mind took hold of that idea. "Want me to come with?" she asked, finishing her milk and wiping away the milk mustache. Standing, she carried her bowl to the sink and washed it off before sticking it in the dishwasher. On the way back to the table, her foot caught on something, sending her sprawling.

Once she'd caught her breath, she said, "I meant to do that!"
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email