Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
Post A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: April 04, 2004 09:38
(( Ok this is a Vampire story, you can bring anykinds of creatures into this... . Feel free to join, this is non-scripted ))

Maria was walking down the street towards the Tavern, Gillows. She went in Gillows and scanned the room with her black eyes and removed a her black hair from her face. She sat down in a corner where she could see every one in there. When she saw a man walk in to the room she gasped in fright ! " What's he doing here !! " She stood up rather slowly hoping that he wouldn't see her. When she heard his voice saying "Maria" she stopped. Her Vampire skills would not help her on this, that she knew all to well. " Don't show him that your afraid, you are not afraid of him ! " She thought to herself. She turned around and faced him. " Hello " she said with a forced smile up on her face.

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by Moondown]

[Edited on 8/4/2004 by Moondown]
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: April 06, 2004 02:18
OOC- If you have any questions about this just Pm me, ok ?
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 06:42
(( Mind if I join? I too will bring a vampire in his name is Aron the silent he is in the data base.))

When the doors opent again she felt a shill across her spine, and a man with white hair and dressed in black walked in, for a moment he looked straight at her with blood red eye's then he slowly walked to a table in the far end of the bar and set down.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 09:39
((k if i join too? my char is a faerie/vamp...names Takira..,shes in databse..))

Takira pushed open the doors to the inn and went in. Not many people turned to look her direction until a plant near the entance spontaneouly lit on fire. Takira grabbed a glass of water off of someone's table and poured it on the plant that was more like a pile of ashes. She set the glass back on the table with a loud thud and smirked.
"Thanks for the water." Then she looked at the bar tender. "Sorry about your plant."
Slowly heads began to turn back to their own business as Takira made her way to an empty table in a corner near the back door. Sitting down, Takira wiped the blood that lingered on her lips away with the back of her hand. Sighing she knew very well not only would she regret having eaten someone for dinner, but it would be a major guilt trip day. Of course, with the way her day had been going, everyone in the inn was lucky they weren't broiled to a tasy crisp, thats just how bad it had been.

[Edited on 10/4/2004 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 10:06
The man in the far end of the corner looked at her for a moment and a small smile started to appear on his face, "Well, well, well this sure is starting to be an intristing day." The man thought to him self.

Then the doors sweng open and an older man come running in followed by a group of men all armed with crosses and holly water. "There he is that's the vampire!" The man yelled as he pointed at the man sitting in the far end of the bar.

He man slowly got up and said,"I don't have a reason to kill you old man so don't give me one." Then the man started to walk out.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 07:39
Brushing a few strands of silver hair that had fallen in her eyes away, Takira laughed at the scene that was taking place in the bar.
"Well well, someone just loves attention now doesn't he." She muttered under breath and she returned the malicious grin he had given her earlier.
"Maybe my day is about to get better.." She laughed and walked over to the bar and grabbed her self a glass of water. Slowly she walked back to her table, purposely taking her time. She sat down and took a sip of her water, and with it came her sensablilty. Takira shook her head in an attempt to stop the blinding headache she knew was coming on.
"Oh dang it...not now..."
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 01:58
(( Of course it's ok that you join ))

Maria saw a man and a woman walk into the bar and soon after a group of men with crosses and holy waters came inside, and with that the man ran outside. "this is my chance to escape" she thought. She let herself lose and was about to run out when she bumped into someone. " Look where your going ! " she said.

[Edited on 11/4/2004 by Moondown]
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 01:45
(((Braeden-Otieno(just call her Braeden) is in the Character database. She's a Night Nymph, you said any race. But if you want me to change her race, I will. Oh, and Moondown, I hope it's alright, but I'll have her run into your character, Maria as Braeden enters the tavern. ))

Braeden walked up to the tavern. Maybe I can get a moments peace here, she thought. She pushed open the doors just as another woman had rushed out.

"Whoa, watch it. You could plow through the whole town at this rate." She looked the girl up and down. "The names Braeden. And if it isn't asking for too much, I'd like to know yours." She held out her hand and smiled, showing semi-pointed teeth. She brushed her hair out of her eyes with her other hand, revealing ears that came to a point.

Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 12:10
Then suddenly they heared the sounds of a fight comming from the ally next to the bar, the men that walked out earlyer was throun into the crowded street. "Good people I give you the vampire Aron!"A men dreesed in white yelled as he pointed to the men. "Hey it's Meleg the vampire hunter.""yeah and he cappchered Aron." People started to say as they looked at the men.

"Let's exacute him," "put a stack through his hard," "let's wait untill sun rice and let him burn." People started to speak.

Aron didn't seem to mind what the people where planning to do to him, he was just lyeng on the ground.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 02:18
Takira heard the shouts and decided to see what was going on. Slowly she got up and walked lazyily to the near by ally where there was a crowd shouting at somebody...mostly for him to die. It wasn't hard to work her way to the front, everybody kindly moved out a the way. When she saw the man she had seen earlier lying on the ground she just kind of laughed to herself and smiled. She took a few steps forward, breaking from the crowd, and walked over to the man. She put a foot on his back and smiled at the hunters, one of her sweet perfect smiles.
"Now now, what proof could you possibly have that this man is a vampire? I say." She looked around at the crowd.
"Why not just let him go about on his business, or hand him over to me...to be my personal servant or something if you really think he must have some punishment." She laughed some more. "But dont kill him." She put more of her weight on the foot that was resting on him as she waited for an answer.

[Edited on 11/4/2004 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 05:29
(( Hey SwirlZ I said any race so it's ok for you to be a night nymph Oh and I edited my last post.... ))

When she bumped into a girl on her way out she saw and heard people talking about how to kill a vampire and some one else asking them to spare his "life".

"Whoa, watch it. You could plow through the whole town at this rate. The names Braeden. And if it isn't asking for too much, I'd like to know yours."

Maria looked at the girl, and then looked over her shoulder and saw Marius walking her way. " Ah, listen can you do me a favor ? See that man ? " She said nodding towards Marius " He doesn't leave me alone ! I have to get out of here and I really could use your help. " She looked at Marius again and saw that he was gaining on them. " What do you say ? Either you run away with me or delay him ? I usually don't ask for help, I'm a loner you see, can you do this for me ? I give you three seconds because I have to run ! " She was beginnig to raise her voice. She was scared to death of Marius. " I have to go ! " and then she ran of shouting over her shoulder " My name is Maria by the way ! " And with that she ran into the crowd, actually through the crowd and stood infront of the so called vampire and a lady that tried to defend him.

" What is this fuss about ! Trying to kill my brother like that ! " She saw that he was a vampire so why not try helping him out ? He could then maybey help her out with Marius, she needed all the help she could get ! " It is imposable for him to be a vamsire or what it is you say he is !He is the only one Ive got. Our parents and syblings died a horrable death when thiefs attacked them when they were going to our grandmothers funeral. " She broke to tears. She had always been a good lyer. " And now, please don't take him away from me ! How will I then defend myself against thugs and monsters ? " She ran towards "her brother" and kneeled down at his side and cryied like a baby at his side. " Please don't do this to me ! " Then she turned away from the crowd and looked at the vampire and smiled.

[Edited on 11/4/2004 by Moondown]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 08:23
"I know he is a vampire because of the colour of his eyes and because there is a vampire that chares the same name." The hunter said as he pointed to the vampire.
The vampire smilled back and slowly manitched to get up and said:"My eye's are red because I am blind, and my sister helped me trough live."

"Let this guy go!" A men stared to yell and then more people started to yell. "But I am telling you he is a vampire!" The hunter yelled. "If you don't believe me why don't you cut me and see if I bleed." The vampire said as he put out his hand.
"Very well." And the hunter made a cut in his hand and he indeed bleeded. "See I am no vampire."
When the people saw that they started to walk away.
"Your luck this time vampire." The hunter said as he started to walk away.

Then the vampire looked at those who tryed to help him and said:"I am in both your depths."and he bowed his head.
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 04:57
Ah, listen can you do me a favor ? See that man ? " She said nodding towards Marius " He doesn't leave me alone ! I have to get out of here and I really could use your help. " She looked at Marius again and saw that he was gaining on them. " What do you say ? Either you run away with me or delay him ? I usually don't ask for help, I'm a loner you see, can you do this for me ? I give you three seconds because I have to run ! "

"My name is Maria by the way ! "

"I'll do what I can," she yelled softly to Maria. Braedon turned around just as the man was reaching her. She looked back at the crowd and the people accusing a man of a vampire. She turned back to the man Maria was running from.

"Excuse me," she said, pulling out a roughly drawn picture of someone. "Uh, sorry, but you wouldn't know where I could find this man, would you?" She shoved the picture in the man's face. "Oh, you wouldn't? I didn't think so." He started to leave. Ugh, I hate doing this, but might as well. She seemed pretty desperate. "If it isn't too much in asking, would you wanna get a drink with me? You see, I'm kind of new in town." she said. "Just one drink." Not. Oh well, maybe me and Maria might run into each other again, who knows, I am kind of a loner too. Braedon twirled her hair around her finger. "What do you say?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 12:56
The men had a smille on his face and said:"First let's get out of here and then we might get a drink some where, how does that sound to you? Hold my hands." When they indded grapped his hands he started to walk away with them, it became dark before there eye's.
When Marius wanted to follow them he couldn't find them.
When they where able to see again they saw the where in some old house.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 03:56
((oh wow., that was slightly confusing...is my char one of the ones who went to the house?? just let me know and i'll fix my post))

Takira just sighed. "Look, it was nothing. Consider it my good deed for the day. Its about the only one." She started to turn and walk away. The small ache in her head was getting worse. She noticed a girl talking to a sinister looking man, one she had seen at the bar. Of course, girls talking to men, not a big surprise. Suddenly the vampie behind her said something about going and getting a drink.
Like I need anymore of that.. She thought to herself, but before she knew it, her vision went black. After blink her eyes hundreds upon hundreds of time hoping that something would appear nefore her eyes, she was pretty surprised when that hope actually came true. Only she had expected and inn, not some dark dusty old house.

[Edited on 14/4/2004 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 04:28
((This forum sounds interesting. Do you mind if I join? My char is a warlock, and he is in the database.))

Alexian looked down from the rafters of the old abandoned house he had chosen to stay in for the night. Some people had barged in, and the commotion roused him. My, my, my. What do we have here? Let's take a look, shall we? He thought.

He sat cross-legged on the wooden rafter beam and placed his palms together in front of him. He intertwined all but his index fingers and began to meditate. The three figures below him began to glow with a faint white light, visible only to his eyes.

Vampires...interesting. Alex leaped down from his hiding spot and landed beside the figures. He kept his hood up and his head bowed so that all the vampires could see was his voluminous black robes and his pentagram charm.

"Hello. What brings you here, friends?" Alex asked.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 12:26
"Warlock Alexian you where the last person I exspected to ren into." Aron said as he looked at the man. Then Aron started looking around a bit nervious and his eye's started to glow blood red.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 04:17
Maria looked over her shoulder when the crowd had left. No way ! She is actually trying to destract him ! I have to help her sometime. Then Maria murmered few words so that she would find Braedon later. There was one thing that everyone that knew Maria ( though they are few ) she is always in dept with someone, of her own will or someone elses.

Next thing she knew was that everything was black and then she was inside an old house where three other people, Aron " her brother ", a woman that was also trying to help him and a man called by Aron, Warlock Alexian. Maria noticed that Arons eyes were turning strange and that he was feeling not well.

" Hello Alex." She said and smiled. While she telepathicly said to Aron " What is wrong ? Are you all right ? Is Alex a friend or foe ? " But the smile on Marias face never wained, she just kept on smiling.
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 07:24
Alex's grin was hidden by his hood as he 'overheard' the telepathic exchange between Aron and the women.

"I am no one's friend, my lady, because no one is my friend." Alex said. "I am always willing to help fellow servants of the dark. My witchcraft and mystic knowledge is at your service."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 11:09
Then Aron started to calm down and looked at those who where in the old house. "I am all right I just thought I smelled an old "friend" of mine his name is Kain the relentless, then we have one thing in commen Alex I don't have friends els well." He said as he looked at Alex.
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 12:36
Out of the corner of her eyes Braedon spotted Maria and two others go into an abandoned house. She looked at the man she had just asked for a drink. He had refused.

"Oh, so you don't? What a shame. I was looking forward to meeting you. But, if that's the case I think I'll be going now," she said. She turned around and rolled her eyes. "Now off to find Maria." Braedon said to herself. She headed towards the old house. Just before Braedon stepped inside she could sense some else.....4 people.

She cautiously walked inside to the dark and heard someone speak.

"I am no one's friend, my lady, because no one is my friend." Alex said. "I am always willing to help fellow servants of the dark. My witchcraft and mystic knowledge is at your service."

"May that be a worlock I hear???" She smiled mischieviously. "And I half thought they were nearly extinct by now," she said. Her sarcastic side was showing, after-all, she had just asked a random guy out for dinner, and was turned down. She looked towards Maria. "Oh, I distracted that guy for you. He was a little awkward. Who was he?"
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 04:32
"We are nearly extinct, and I would much prefer a kinder speech directed to me." Alex's voice dripped venom. He wasn't keen on speaking about the continuation of his religion. The girl was right, however. Warlocks were dying out. There weren't enough men interested in witchcraft anymore, even with all of it's benefits.

"And what I said about having no friends, it wasn't totally true. I have several 'friends' in the world of witchcraft, as well as a lover. Alas, my husband is busy with a ritualistic and spiritual jouney, so he will not be joining us."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 11:40
"I am sorry about that drink mylady perhaps an other time." Aron said as he bowed his head. Then he had that same feelling again like Kain was indeed near and his eye's started to glow again, "Alex have you ever heared about the vampire lord Kain?" He asked with a drak sound in his voice.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 08:16
"I am no one's friend, my lady, because no one is my friend.I am always willing to help fellow servants of the dark. My witchcraft and mystic knowledge is at your service."

" I guess I should have know you would evesdrop, but thank you for your invitetion. " Maria said with a grin. Then she turned to Aron and asked him "Who is Kain ? "

She had just let go of her word when she saw Braedon walk inside. "May that be a worlock I hear??? And I half thought they were nearly extinct by now. Oh, I distracted that guy for you. He was a little awkward. Who was he?"

"Thank you," she replied. " he is sort of an old friend, perhabs I'll tell you about it later it is a long story. I have to say I am getting rather hungry, am I alone feeling hunger ?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 11:03
"Kain is a very dangerius man he has killed thousand of villages without any mercy, and I fear he is here and that he will destroy this village just to fluse me out." Aron said as he looked around, "Does anyone of you know him?" He then asked.
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 02:56
"I am sorry to mention your race of that way. Please, excuse me, I did not mean to really insult you." She said. She turned to Maria. "Another time? Allright, if you insist I guess I'll have to be patient."

She heard what Aron said. "Wait.....Kain?" She licked her lips. "Eh, I've heard of him. Never seen the man face to face but if what the stories I heard were true, then we'd best stay clear of him...."she glanced around. "Or rather, I would in any case. So he's kind of after you? What did you do to make him that way. Just curious."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 03:23
Takira had taken a seat on a little bench near the door and watched as everyone talked. At the mention on Kain, Takira decided to pay more attention. She knew this guy...and didn't like him very much. She had lived in one of those villages he had killed mercily, but of course she had lived. That kind of happened when you were an immortal. Stull she had seen what he could do, and as much as she wanted the whole world to explode at the moment, tomorrow whe would worry about the sfaety of the people in this little town. Standing up slowly and stepping from the shadows, Takira walked over to the little group. "So are you going to do anything about this Kain, or just run from town while he takes care of his business?" She put her hands on her hips while she waited for an answer.
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 05:33
At the mention of Kain, Alexian stiffened. Raising his hands to his hood, he slowly withdrew it. Beneath was a handsome, young man's face. The skin was deathly pale, but smooth and soft tot he touch. His hair hung low, down to his shoulders, and was black as night's darkest shadows. His eyes were greenish-gold, like those of a wolf at night. He wore a frown and his face was marred by an expression of anger.

"Kain the Relentless. I know him all too well. He destroyed the village in which I grew up, then he destroyed the Wiccan groves in the forest. I still remember the carnage he left. My Sisters, massacred in the night, had no chance. Even their black magic had no affect on Kain. My husband and I were some of the very few survivors." Alex fingered his pentagram charm habitually.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 12:21
Aron looked at Alex with disbelieve and said:"Do you want your revange?" as he looked at those in the room, "and to answer you question what I did to him yes I made him." He said as he put his head down.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 06:34
" WOW ! Such a horrible person ! You made him you say ? Why ? This is one of the reasons why I never "make" anyone ! Because you can never fully predict if the are going to behave them selves or not. I would gladly help you destroy him ! Yes, I know it is strange to hear a vampire say this but I love humans so slaughtering humans for fun is not something I like, but I do drink their blood for I love animals better. They do not have the hate humans tend to have. Oh, but you must feel awfull, haveing made that Kain and all that. " She said the last words to Aron.

(( Ok one thing you should know about Maria is that she sort of has a split personality ! Sometimes she is the strong & silent type while other moments she talks until someone stops her. Oh and she does not know how to comunicate very well. :dizzy: ))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 12:16
"In my eye's I am nothing more then an animale, it was never my intend to make him young one but still I am gilty, and I indeed will stay here and finaly kill him i will need all the help I can get." Aron said as he set down on the ground.
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 04:53
"Of course I will help you slay him," Braedon said. "I promise, I will do everything in my power to help you and everyone who wishes to kill him. After all," she twirled, "Children of the Moon still have some powers that very few if anyone at all still know about." She smiled and briskly walked outside. Braedon whistled three short times, and walked back inside. "He should be here soon. Don't worry Nox, is hardly ever late." She smiled.
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 07:05
Alex's face twisted into a frown.

"Of course I shall help you destroy this creature." He said.

Lifting his right hand, he stared at it for a moment. Suddenly, it burst into flame, every inch of his hand was on fire. It didn't seem to hurt, though.

"Every fiber of my being wishes to see his life snuffed." He sneered, balling his fist and causing the fire to go out.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 02:09
"That is the reason he is after me he sees living the live of a vampire a treu hell, thank you for wanting to help me kill him." Aron said as he looked at the other vampires
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 05:13
Maria nodded to Aron. " I'll help out, I like doing that. But some how I always manage to get in trouble, like the Marius incedent, anyway I'm going to help you, but I am in a rather big delemma myself. " She took a deep breath. " About 300 years ago I was made, and 100 years ago I met Marius. We were really good friends and he was my mentor, but then I fell in love with a nother Vampire. Then Marius got furius and killed Lester. I left Marius and found a couple that needed help, I offered mine. But I was helping them to save their friend. Thoughtful of them I thought, but what I didn't know is that their friend was Marius's prisoner, of some sort. The friend was Marius's key to someting and I stole him away. Now Marius wants me dead and he happens to be very powerful and strong, I have tried to fight him alone but I can't. I understand if you guys can't help but I would be gratefull." She smiled a shy smile. " But no matter what I will help you with Kain ! He sounds like a real jerk. "

[Edited on 30/4/2004 by Moondown]
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email