Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: April 26, 2004 03:35
Jae sensed a dark presence as did the others and rushed into the room they had just left Aron in. They all stood and watched him for a moment as he lashed back and forth and screamed and then fall silent again. Jae walked over to him to look at his wound. She lifted the bandage and sighed. She turned to the others as she spoke, "It looks this wound won't heal on its on. I'm going to have to stitch it up." She turned to the Vampira, "Could you get me some more hot water and thread, please?" She didn't wait for a reply as she turned back to Aron and began to unbutton his shirt...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 04:20
Then Aron opent his eye's and looked at her for a moment and the he started to speak:"The wound is not the problem my lady but the vampire inside of me is, the poision was to weak to kill me, but strong enought to awaken him I think all of you felt him a minute ago, that is the reason why Kain didn't kill me just to make sure he'll come back." When he said that he slowly started to get up however he was a bit to weak.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 05:18
" May I ask you a few questions ? " Jae asked Maria but before she could answere they felt the horrible dark pressence from inside the room. When they saw Aron fight the air Maria knew what was happening, " This is not good. " She thought to her self.

"It looks this wound won't heal on its on. I'm going to have to stitch it up. Could you get me some more hot water and thread, please?"

Maria went straight away to get water and threads but murmered to her self, " She really takes control that young Jae, someday it could bring her trouble. If not me then someone else. "
When she had given Jae the water and the threads Aron opened his eyes.

"The wound is not the problem my lady but the vampire inside of me is, the poision was to weak to kill me, but strong enought to awaken him I think all of you felt him a minute ago, that is the reason why Kain didn't kill me just to make sure he'll come back."

" If indeed the vampire you possess has awakend you must have pressed it down once, why ? I have not pressed that part of me down still I feel well. And if it or he, I don't know what you want to call it, has awakened you will be different from when I met you, right ? So, I guess my question is, can we trust you ? Then I, for the most, mean the mortal, Jae ? "

[Edited on 26/4/2004 by Moondown]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 05:26
"The reason why I pressed it down was because I got my soul back and also all the memories of the vampire I was back then and I hated it, and if you can trust me I whould have to say no, no one can and will trust me because I am unpredicteble." Aron said as he contiued trying to get up.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 05:49
" I see, " Maria said and started to help Aron to get up. " It wouldn't bother me if I could trust you or no, nobody has ever trusted me so far, why should I trust anyone else ? " Maria smiled. " Trust is over rated if you'll ask me. Only fools trust. Well that is my oppinion, at least for now. " She grinned and sat down.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 09:28
Jae helped him slowly get up and then Maria assisted them. Jae listened to Aron and Maria's beliefs on trust. Jae looked at the both of them with sympathy in her eyes. Her whole life she was taught that if you trust in someone they would place trust in you. Jae looked at Aron as she replied, "I believe in trusting others. It was trust that gave me the courage to help you Aron. Its that same trust that keeps me here to help you even more. I trust you... no matter what or who you are." The last part she directed to the both of them. She pushed the shirt aside so that she begin to stitch up the wound...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 11:55
"That is a nice filasivy Jea I once believed the same but I learned other whise." Aron said as he looked at her.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 03:02
Kyta stood in the doorway watching them go about their busniess. She had known many vampires before who had tried to deny what they were, never turned out very good. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily and helped Jae with the stitching in anyway possible, which ended up fetching some more hot water...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 03:46
"Trust me good sir... it is a very, very rare thing for me to trust people.", Jae said and left it at that as she finished the rest of the stitching with the help of Maria and Kyta fetching her bag and hot water. "That should do it. I would suggest not moving for a while but knowing what I already know about you so far you'll probably just go ahead do as you wish.", she said as she rose and wiped off her hands of the blood and water that had soaked them. She gathered her things and headed to the door but a voice stopped her from going on...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 11:13
"Where will youi go?" Aron asked her as he walked over to her. "There are other things out there worrs then us, I will escourd you to where ever you need to go." He continued as he opent the door for her.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 12:00
"This is interesting, " Maria thought, "They hardly can part from each other. " She grinned at that thought. " I wouldn't miss this in million years, friendships between a immortal and a mortal are always interesting." Then she remembered when she had been a friend with a mortal once but when she went out of control with her vampire instinct she ended up having him for supper. Maria laughed at that thought, she thought it was funny in a tragic kind of way. " WAIT ! " She said to Aron and Jae, " I'll go with you, you never no if Kain might show his face again. " Then she burst into laughter again.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 04:22
"I must gather more mediciable herbs and roots and please don't worry yourself over me. I can protect myself.", Jae said looking up at Aron as he held open the door for her. Suddenly they heard Maria's voice saying that she would join them. "Alright... if you guys really want to..." She made her way out with Aron and Maria behind her. They stepped out into the late night air just as wind began to blow. They weren't far from the cabin when Jae held her arm out to the side signaling them to stop. She could sense it... the other vampire... the one called Kain. She turned back to the tavern to see a lone figure standing atop the roof. She readied herself in case she had to fight...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 04:42
"I see you have surfived the posion Aron, it seems I need to get serious do you remember Alexion?" Kain said with a grine.
"Yeah you killed him!" "Indeed I did but now he is back and is on his way here to kill you Aron." Kain repleade and fanished as quike as he came.
Aron looked shoked when Kain said that, then he fel on his knees and whispered:"No it can't be, Kain is going to pay for that." and he started to get tears in his eye's.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 05:08
Maria felt tears on her cheek when she saw Aron crying on his knees. She knelt beside him and embraced him. She started to cry harder and spoke while she cried. " I don't understand this evil Kain ! And I surrtantly don't know how to react to see you cry ! I don't understand the way I feel..." She hadn't let go of her embrace she was giving Aron, though she didn't know how he took it, if he wished her to do so or not, but she did it anyway. She was still crying hard. " Why does he have to be so evil, I'm not and your not ! " Then she stopped talking and started crying harder with her arms wrapped around Aron.

(( Sorry 'bout that Gellan, couldn't resist. If You or Aron don't like this just push her away ))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 01:51
Aron turned his head and looked at her and said:"It's all right you don't need to cry, when he comes here I just have to fight or even.....kill him." And he put his hand on her head.

( Aron created her long ago, but he is not inlove with her.))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 02:52
Jae knelt down and asked, "Who is it that's coming?" The way they were reacting to this was definately not good...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 03:31
Maria stopped crying and smiled to Aron and dried her tears. Then she looked at Jae and gave a small smile.

" I didn't know Alexion much but I felt, when I met him for the first time, that he was a good man. He was a warlock before Kain killed him, now he has either reserected him or made him a vampire wich is not good. He will be very powerfull and propably evil but we don't know. By the words that Kain spoke his is not good at the moment, maybe he'll change, but Alexion is on his way to kill Aron. And as a former warlock he will still have his powers and his powers were unbelievebly strong ! So we better stay on guard. "

Maria sighed and looked up into the sky and laughed softly.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 04:06
"And one other thing he was my friend long ago when he still lived, Kain killed him just to hurt me and he made sure I was there when he did it, Alexion died in my arms, I almost became that vampire I talked about, I know for a fact he is not a vampire because when I burred him he didn't have a mark." Aron said as he looked out the window. "Kain won't stop untill he gets what he wants, perhaps I should give him that one thing he wants from me." Aron whispered.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 04:16
" WHAT ??!! " Maria shouted to Aron. " You should never give Kain what he wants, as evil as that VAMP is he doesn't deserve it. " Then Maria hesitated for a breif moment and looked up again. " What does he want from you anyway ? Clearly not your life because you have no life anymore, what does he want ? "
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 04:22
"He want's me to become the vampire I was long ago, he want's me to become the vampire every race fears and if I have become him he'll try to kill me or he want's me to join him as his slave or something like that." Aron answerd her as he looked at her for a brief second. "The way I am now I can never defeat him, only when I become it again then I have a change to defeat him." He contiued.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 11:17
" I don't know how you were, " Maria said and looked at Aron in the eyes. " But the way you speek of it, it can't be pretty ! " Maria looked down for a moment and then she looked up in haste.

" But what if I help ? I can fight and pretty good at it if I say so myself ! " She gave a litle smile, a proud smile. " If we combine our forces can we atleast try ? " There was hope in Marias voice !
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 01:18
"You're bravery sure hasn't changed young one, and maybe you are right if we would join forces we might be ablle to get him upset." Aron said as he looked at her.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 01:21
Takira had been thinking of leaving when she heard sobbing just outside. She spread her wings and rushed outside in time to catch the end of yet another conversationn about Kain...and Aron. Wrapping her wings around her as a cold breeze brushed passed them all she took a few steps forward. For the first time she raised her silver eyes to meet Arons and manged a smile.
"Look I know I haven't done much to help you, much less try, but I needed to think. But look, I've known vampires who gave in to the terrible monster inside of them..." She closed her eyes and shuddered, remembering... "Let's just say it wasn't pretty. I give you my word that I will help you in any way I can." She let her wings fall behind her as she lowered her head, her silver hair falling in front of her face. Lifting her head and brushing a few strands away from her eyes she looked at Aron again. "I won't let the monster win...." Softer, more to herself she whispered. "No one deserves that..." She took a step back, shivering now from just the cold, waiting to see if he wanted her help...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 02:07
Jae placed a hand on his back. "I want to help as well. I'm a pretty good fighter and I know how to defend myself against such things.", she said as well even though she was taken aback from Aron suddenly looking up at her and is about ready to protest. She knew of the monster he spoke of... of the monster who he once was and could become again. She could fight monster that came her way if need be but she would have to do some training...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 11:44
Aron looked at both of them with a small smile on his face before saying:"The only thing I wish any of you will do is to kill me when the time commes, you should kill me right away because it won't be at full straingth unless it eat." And then he got up and looked at the mortal called Jae, then he started to walk over to Takira and put his cape around her. "We should go inside to the fire there is a big storm bruing." He said as he walked in followed by Jae.
When she sat down Aron sad down close to her. "You are indeed a brave one Jae." He said with a smille on his face before he lowered his head.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 03:25
"Funny... I never thought myself to be brave.", Jae said as she sat close to him. She pulled out one of her swords and began sharpening it. "So... this Alexion fellow. What do you think he might be able to do now that he's undead?", she asked Aron after he lowered his head...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 04:36
" I belivie that we could atleast try to brake him. But I can not say I will kill you Aron. As much monster you say you are, everyone can change, even your monster. But if that is what you truly want then prehabs I will. But there are alternitives. "

Maria looked around and sat down not far from the fire.
" I am going to fight ! Fight to kill Kain, save or slay Alexion, and fight for you Aron, fight for that you wont give in to the monster you keep inside off you. The only way to control this monster is to accept the fact that you are the monster. It is hard to hear but it is true. You must learn it and then fight it. "

Marias face was as carved in rock.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 11:56
Jae put a hand on Aron's shoulder causing him to look up at her. "I fear nothing... not even death. What I do fear is loosing people that I have become friends with but it is something I have learned to overcome and to fight against. I could find something could suppress the being inside you if it will help.", she said looking almost unblinkingly in his eyes. 'What beautiful eyes he has...'
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 12:48
"If I try to accept it the memories of that time come back and find a way out, and if you indeed can find something to sepress him I would be thank.... full." Aron said but as he said the lost few words he started to became sleepy, he tryed to fight and to stay a wake.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 06:03
Jae smiled as she could see that Aron was tiring quickly and forcing himself to stay awake. "Come on Aron. You must rest some. You've hardly rested since the fight with Kain. Me, Maria and the others can keep watch while you sleep. Please...", she pointed out. Aron was about to protest but before he could speak Jae unnocitably placed a hand to his mouth. "Please?", she asked again. Finally he nodded and did as she asked...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 11:47
Aron Leade down on the ground and closed his eye's and fell in a deep sleep.
Outside indeed a storm started to pick up. After a few hours they all could feel something was comming closer to them, it didn't feel dark but sad none of them could expleane it.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 11:57
/*/ is it alright if i join? and how do i exactly? /*/
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 05:38
(( sure you can join !!! You just meke your self a character ( Any race and gender ) and fix him/her up into the storyline For example: "After a few hours they all could feel something was comming closer to them, it didn't feel dark but sad none of them could expleane it." You could be the thing that is comeing towards them in sadness or you could just come and knockk on the door and say " Hi care for me to join your party ? " But then of course youd have to find a reson why your character would want to and how he would know what our characters are up to And of course his stories from the past ( Though not necseserily in the first post ) just do what you want Whew, that was long...))

Maria sat by the window and watched the storm when she felt something draw near, something sad. She looked harder outside the window but saw only the empty streets in the storm. " What can it be ? It's not Kain I feel that, yet it troubles me!" These were Marias thoughts. She looked at Aron sleeping and she smiled. She smiled of the former days, before she got herself into troubles just by blinking her eyes.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 09:41
Takira pulled the cape tight around her and sat near the fire, listening to them talk. Not long after they had sat down, Aron fell asleep. Takira turned her back to the fire and looked out the window, watching the rain fall from the sky. Evry now and then she would focus on one single rain drop and watch as it turned into a small flame, going out as soon as it hit the ground. A strange feeling crept slowly along her skin, it wasn't a dangerous, or dark, but a sad feeling like tear drops. Closing her eyes Takira pictured her home, her friends and quickly erased the memory, returning her attention to the rain.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 11:46
Neav stood outside the building, concealed by the night rain.She pulled her black cloak tightly around her.The hood flaaping behind her,allowing her silver purple hair to become soaking wet.Neav felt wrathful.For hundreds of years she had been seeking her master out.the once powerful warlock Alexion ((is that ok?I can change it)).he had been turned into a creature of the night when she was but a wiccan learner.Now Neav smiled with satisfaction,knowing that she was full wicca and collecter of souls.
Neav pndered about going into the shelter.She could sense something inside.With her left hand, Neav pulled out her dagger and slid it up her cloak sleeve to conceal it.Pulling in a deep breath,she made her way toward the entrance.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email