Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: May 07, 2004 09:59
"If you don't mind... I'd like it done the old fashion way. My sack is just over there.", Jae said as she nodded over at her sack. She stood and began to go and get it but was stopped when Aron grabbed her arm. She sat on the ground again and looked at him as he tried to speak at her. Neav went and retrieved her sack and began to tend to Jae's wounds that way. Jae leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry... your secret is safe with me." Suddenly Jae heard Aron speak...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 11:06
"I will leave tommorrow night, I can no lonbger remian here." He said as he looked at her.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 03:03
Jae leaned down as she gently squeezed his hand back. "I'll come with you...", she said watching him breath quietly and gently. He looked back up to her a bit amazed at her declaration to him.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 01:44
"This will not be an easy task, are you r sure that you wish to go?" Aron asked as he looked at her.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 09:13
"Yes... I don't know why but all I know is that I should go with you...", Jae replied as she knelt closer to him. "I told you before I will do everything in my power to help in any way possible. Even if it means sacrificing my life for you." She smiled slightly as he began to take her words in...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 10:18
"Shadows of the past coming back to haunt you miss?" He put his arm around her,trying to comfort her speaking softly.
'Kain,your name is very familar to me,you evil must be stopped.'
"I'm sorry,it's none of my buisness." He said taking his arm off her and backing off.

When Maria felt Haimine's arms around her she tried to stop crying.

" Shadows of the past indeed ! " Maria said. " I must get my revenge, though Marius is trying to get his. Kain is very evil, and yes, his evil must be stopped. " Maria looked into Haimine's eyes when he took her arms away from her and backed of. " Please, don't leave me ! I need someone to comfort me, and if I'm not to bold to ask, someone to help me to get my revenge. Marius killed the vampire I loved, Lester. And I ruined something for Marius so we want each other dead, or more dead than we are all ready. " Maria had taken a hold of Haimine's hand and was looking deeply into his eyes. " Please hold me. " She said sencerly.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 10:42
Neav finished off Jae's wounds and began to pack her things away. Checking that they were secure in her cloak, Neav started to walk in the direction of the door. She was just about to step outside when she felt a tremendous pain in her mind, like a knife had been jabbed into it. She fell to her knees and held her head. When the pain had subsided, she turned to face Aron and Jae.
"I must go now...quickly...he knows I am here...Our paths will cross again" Neav spoke in a hurry. Pulling open the door, she quickly made her way out into the safety of the darkness. She felt as though someone was following her, but Neav did not turn around. Neacv had not gone far before the pain surged through her again.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 01:16
Haimine held Maria close,letting her shed her remaining tears on his shoulder.
"I will help you get your revenge,and I will always be here for you if you wish me to be." He whispered softly into her ear.
It had been ages since anyone had come to him for comfort,so long since he had held someone this close . He didn't want this moment to end.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 02:52
Aron looked at her before asking,"Why would you do a thing like that?"

"Neav you really should take in easy." A voice suddenly said from behind her. When she looked she saw Alexion standing there he walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder, and she felt the pain slowly growing less and less, then Alexion started to walk away.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 05:11
"I will help you get your revenge, and I will always be here for you if you wish me to be." He whispered softly into her ear.

Maria felt that this was right. She had been held and comforted before, but she knew that this was so perfectly right. She placed her head gently on his chest. " Thank you, but to be honest with you I.... I don't think that I need revenge anymore. This sounds silly but, I feel like I've got everything I need right now. " She looked into his eyes. " But I wo't be able to defend myself from Marius on my own. So if it's not to much to ask from you, can you help me with that instead of revenge ? Come to think about it revenge is childish....... " She understood that she was debating herself and blushed in a way only a vampire can.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 09:56
"Because I don't know what else to do. It just seems right.. you know?", Jae said as she began to sit up some more. Suddenly she whipped her head around to the door... she could feel it... Alexion was near by. "Stay here! I'll be back...", she said as she quickly threw on her cape and snatched up swords and booked it outside...
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 12:48
" Any way I can help you I will,if you wish for the power to defend yourself if you grow tired of my company I will grant it to you." Haimine said looking loveingly into her eyes.
"I've never felt this way about anyone before,you know how mortals think a vampire is supposed to be cruel,and uncaring: without emotion,unable to...love?" He ran his hand through her silky hair.
'You betray your feeling too much,you have only just met Maria and now could it be....your falling in love with her? What to do, tell her how you feel right now or wait,to see if things will work out?' His inner thoughts confused him ,Ariona truely didn't know what to do. New emotions so unfimilar to him were pushing him to confess this love at first sight to her but centuries of caution warned strongly against it.
' Such umfamilar emotions,Maria.. I don't know why or how but ...Might as well say it, I think I'm falling in love with you.'
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 01:30
Maria felt her feet tremble as his hand went through her hair.
Everything was spinning in her head but there was one thing clear as crhystal, and that was that she never wanted this to end. Ever. She closed her eyes and felt that her breathing was unsteady. When she opened her eyes again she scanned his face with her eyes. She felt that he was confused, but didn't know why. Maria took a deep breath and then she stretched up and kissed him gently on his lips. But the small kiss turned into a very passionate kiss.

" Ah, I never thought that true love at first sight could really happen. I love you so much ! " She thought.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 01:11
"Dont walk away from me this time Alexion. We have some business to attend..." Neav shouted after the figure, barely being heard by the rain.
Alexion seemed to stop. 'It could just be a trick of the mind...' Neav thought to herself. She stood up and stared after him. A small movement caught her eye. Jae had emerged from the building. Neav produced a small ball of lightning in her right hand.
"...Care to finish what you started Alexion?" said Neav, leaving yet another propisition in the air
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 01:26
Aron smilled for a moment and then he too felt Alexion's presance, "Alexion I do not whise to fight you but it seems I have no choise." Aron thought to him self when he wanted to get up he noticed he couldn't then he heared Alexion's voice in his head,"I don't want to fight you eather so pleace stay there."

Alexion saw Jea too walking out of the building. he turned to face Neav and said, "I will not fight you, I can not fight you." and then he continued to walk away in a slow pace. Then for a moment he almost lost his balance.

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 01:53
Neav ran over to Alexion and touched his shoulder. She could feel a tear in her eye, concealed by the rain. She threw the ball of lightning at the ground and moved infront of Alexion.
"We can not continue like this forever..." she said to him, little more than a whisper. Jae was now closer to them, still approaching. Neav stood still for a moment and removed her hand from Alexions shoulder, not knowing what to say or do.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 04:36
Jae saw Neav and Alexion ahead of her and knew she had to be ready. She approached the two and waited back a few feet wondering what is going on. "We want no trouble here Alexion. What do you want?", she asked him as Neav took a step back from him as he turned to face the two women...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 06:04
"I am sorry, but I have no choise for now I will leave but all of you should be on your gaurd." Alexion said as he continued to walk away untill he fanished in the rain.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 01:04
As Alexion vanished yet again from her, Neav let out a heavy sigh. Anger began to swell through her. Turning to Jae, Neav told her to go inside. Producing another ball of lightning, Neav threw it at the ground to calm her down.
"One day it will be resolved..." said Neav, walking back into the shelter of the building. She did need to go, but decided that she needed a strong drink first.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 01:49
Jae nodded and went back inside finding Aron resting still. She didn't want to bother him so she left him be and went to the bar for a drink. Neav was there lost in thought and her drink. Jae ordered two hot teas and after recieving them went back into the room with Aron to watch over him...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 02:06
"Alexion was here was he not?" Aron asked her as he got up and walked over to the window.
Neav suddenly felt that Alexion was in pain.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 02:56
Neav turned around with her drink in her hand. She took a sip. Her trail of thought kept leaping back to the past and to recent events. Before she could make sense of her thoughts, Neav sensed a a great pain. She concentrated hard on the pain and found its source, Alexion.
"A tracking spell..." Neav though aloud. Quickly, Neav started to cast a spell.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 05:20
Alexion was leying under a three holding his chest, he started to whisper,"Neav, Neav." then he past out.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 09:16
Jae nodded confirming his thoughts. "I'm sorry... he left before we could find out what he was up to.", she said as she sat down her tea and stood. She walked over to the window as well where Aron stood shirtless and oblivious to his current surrounds. She looked out sensing Alexion was not far. "What should we do?", she asked turning to Aron now...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 10:05
"Got you this time..." shouted Neav as trhe spell ended. He was not too far away. She ran towards the door and pushed it open, running out into the dark abyss. Neav slipped over on some wet leaves and fell to the ground. Her side started to bleed slightly from hitting an outlying root. Still determined, Neav stood up and ran towards a small clearing in the wood. When she reached where the tracking spell had showed her to go, Neav looked down at the figure below. Alexion was lying between two tree roots, unconcious. Kneeling down, Neav took a hold of his hand and forehead.
"so cold..." Neav thought. Removing her cloak, she put it over Alexion and considered her options.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 10:11
'Darling,how about we go fing someone to dine on?' Haimine smirked,his heart was full of love. How he wished they could spend eternity together.
'I will love you till my dieing breath or the end of the world-what ever comes first.'
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 11:14
"I don't know we have to find Kain and kill him I sepose." Aron said with tears in his eye's.

Then Neav felt that her wound started to heal, when she looked at Alexion she saw he had his eye's open a little bit.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 11:15
Maria gave a smirk when Haimine suggested that they should go and dine.

" Why not ? I have not dined all night and I am terribly hungry. " She gave him a big smile so her fangs could be seen. " And I will love you for all eternity ! No matter what happens I will love you ! Now, let us go and dine. " She said with a smirk. When they walked outside they saw the girl that had healed Aron sitting by Alexion. Surprisingly, Maria did not care. The only thing that mattered to her now was to be with Haimine. They halted and watched the girl trying to help Alexion, he was obviously wounded.

" Should we try to help ? " She asked Haimine with no interest at all. " Just to have all facts clear, we have not dined and if we are hungry, I guess we would not be much help at all. " She smirked. " At least I would not be, my love. " She stared at Alexion and saw that his life light was almost turned off. " He is dying though, if you want to help don't let me stop you, but I am going to dine before I do anything else. " Before she waited for an answere she gave him a gentele kiss. " What do you say ? Dine and then help or help and then dine ? "
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 02:05
Neav looked up at the two vampires who were standing near at hand. They were debating whether to help her or not. Looking back down at Alexion, then at her wound,Neav knew what she had to do. Pulling out her spell book, Neav found the page with a levitation spell. She started to attempt it to see if it would work on Alexion. When it didnt, Neav gave out a great sigh. She had to get him indoors and by the fire so she could help him. Even if Jae and Aron probably would not agree to it. Looking up at the two figures, Neav pleaded.
"Wont you please just help me get him inside before you go on your way?"
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 04:43
"Wont you please just help me get him inside before you go on your way?"

" Oh, all right. " Maria said with a sigh. " I guess I could help a little. " She looked at Haimine. " I've changed my mind.... I'm going to help and then dine, what about you ? " Before she got an answere she walked to the girl that was leaning over Alexion.

" I'll help you, but we have to be quick about it, I am terribly hungry. And when I get hungry I get annoyed. " She gave a little groan. " Where do you want to take him ? " Then she sent a telepathic message to Alexion.

" Alexion, this is Maria, we are going to help you, what happened to you ? "

Maria helped the girl to bring Alexion to the tavern and laid him down by the fire. She looked at Aron and Jae and gave a soft smile.

" I'm going to leave now to dine, I will propably be back soon. If you will leave or something happens just send a telepathic message. " Then she smirked and walked outside.

" Haimine, I think we better go and grab a bite. " Then she smirked.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 11:32
"Kain was upset."was all she heared back in her mind.
Aron looked at Alexion and could feel some of his old friend aura had returned, a small smile started to appear on his face. "Now Kain is the only thing we need to worry about." was all Aron said as he started to walk out.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 12:17
"Mind if I bring dinner to us?" He replied with a smirk of his own. Haimine listened carefully to the world around him,to the voices that cried out.
'You who do not want to go on living come to me. I will set you free.' He let his message seep into the mortals thoughts till he got an answer.

"Come outside with me." He took Maria by the hand and lead her out into the night. Outside two ragged teens were waiting for them.
'See I told you I'd find us a meal.' He sent to her as he took one of them into his arms.
"Is this truely what you want?" Her answer was a nod yes.
"Stay still,it will all be over soon." He bit gentlely into her young neck till he had drunk his fill seting her down softly.
"Not to your liking Maria,they wish to die, why not do them a favor and kill two birds with one stone?"
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 03:23
"Not to your liking Maria,they wish to die, why not do them a favor and kill two birds with one stone?"

Maria snickered, " I like your thoughts, they are so.... real. " She smiled as she walked up to the other teen and looked him in the eyes.

" Is this what you really want ? " He nodded also.
Maria grinned and bit him and drank her fill. When she had finished she laid him on the ground and looked at Haimine.

" Tell me, what do you want to do now ? " she asked moving slowly closer to him placing her hand on his chest and looking deeply into his eyes.

" His eyes are so deep.... " she thought. She felt her breath trembling.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 03:38
When she looked at the door of the building and she saw Aron walking to an ill woman and he smilled at he for a moment. The woman looked back at him and also smilled. "Do you whise that the pain stops?" He asked her. "Yes I do." the woman said as she looked at him. "Do you know what I am?" "Yes I do you are a vampire, but I must worn you my blood might do you wrong." Aron nodded and slowly moved his head to her neck and started to drink her blood, when he was done he lifted her up and walked over to a dry spot and put her down very gentle.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 05:56
Jae watched as Aron left. She knew he needed to go and feed. She back to the counter and asked for another drink...
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email