Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: May 24, 2004 03:39
Jae crawled out of the hole and rested in Aron's arms as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I think I'm fine....", she said suddenly she flinched as she realized that she had some cuts on her ankles. She looked down and saw that Kain had dug his nails deep into her skin causing them to bleed... suddenly she felt weak...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 05:03
Many things happened at once but Maria knew that she could do nothing. " Kain is a cowerd and a mothers boy ! " She shouted just incase if Kain was somewhere near. " Are you all right Jae ? " she asked. ' It is nearly morning and I need my rest, I can feel the weakness coming over me. ' she thought. " Haimine ? " she said softly. " Haimine, it's nearly day, I need to rest.... " she looked at Neav " How is Alexion ? I sure hope Kain will burn in Hell ! " she spat the words out. She had not felt so much anger since Marius had taken everything she had away from her. With that thought she realized that she had forgotten Marius for some time. " I will see you again Marius, I just have to figure out when. " she wishpered to herself.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 06:21
"He made the wounds to deep they won't heal." Aron thought to him self. It started to get harder for Aron to ecnore the sent of blood, there where times that he was temted to bite her but he refused.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 08:18
"I know you are still weak...", Jae whispered to him. "Please... drink...", she said her eyes half opened watching his reaction...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 08:31
"No I can not if I drink I will not be able to stop and you might die." Aron said with tears in his eye's.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 12:40
Neav backed away from the group until she was at a great distance. Then she turned her back to them and began to sprint lightly away. 'What about Alexion?' her mind asked her. Cursing lightly, Neav stopped for a moment. As much as she cared for Alexion, she was still angry at him. Neav continued to walk along the trees, lost on thought. After a little while she stumbled on a tree root. Looking up, she saw that a darkened path lay ahead of her. Neav blinked, stood up and brushed herself off. Advancing toward the darkened path, Neav layed her eyes on the small figure of a girl.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 03:59
"Then I guess that is a risk that we will both have to take.", Jae said as she put her arms around Aron's neck. "Please..."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 11:07
"I am sorry I can not do so." Aron said as he looked at her, "you must not know the emtyness and loneleness of the live of a vampire." He continued.

Alexion was still in a great deal of pain but he disided to find Neav and do do away with Kain, so he walked into the woods and he too came to the dark path.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 12:21
"Maybe but is your life as a vampire so lonely now?", Jae asked as she sat up sitting next to Aron. Color was beginning to come back into her skin as the bleeding surpassed from her ankles. She pulled out a bandage and began to aid her wounds. Aron reached forward to help as he answered...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 11:37
"No sinds I met you my live has changhed, I'll be leaving soon to hunt him down and this time pleace stay here." Aron said to her still with tears in his eye's as helpt her with her wounds.
She could see he had a hard time doing it because the air was still filled with her blood.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 06:20
"Aron...", Jeanne began but stopped as she looked into his eyes. She wanted more than anything to go with him but she knew he wanted her to stay just to be safe. She pulled him closer to her until their lips met...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 11:24
Neav heard a niose and turned around. Alexion cxame up to her and took her hand. Neav looked back at the path and the girl was gone. 'Am I imagining things?' Neav thought to herself. She took a few steps. Alexion followed beside her. Carefully they walked slowly down the darkened path.

After a while, Neav and Alexion came to a small clearing. A cave opening stood before them. Neav started to walk toward the cave entrance, when Alexion pulled her back. "I sense something in there, it is calling to me..." Neav said, almost a whisper. Alexion pulled her back and held her tightly and protectivly behind him.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 11:43
Aron then looked at her and smiled very gently, "I will not drink from you, I would never hurt you that is why I must leave." Aron said as he got uip and started to walk away.

"I know it calls to you it also calls to me but we must leave this pleace, my love." Alexion said as he looked at the cave.
It was a very long time sinds Alexion called her that.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:35
Neav felt as though she had no power over her feelings. Alexion hadnt called her that for years, and it brought back strong memories to her. Neav rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. "Where shall we go? Back to the others?" Neav asked. Her feelings to go inside the cave were strong. Neav stood, and waited for Alexion to take her somewhere.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 11:50
"I can not go back to them, you trully want to go into that cave do you not?" Alexion asked as he still held he close. "If that is so then we will go into the cave." Alexion said allthough he felt that the cave wasn't the wisesed place to go.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 04:04
Jae watched as Aron walked away. "I will wait for you at the travern where we first met.", she called after him. He turned and smiled at her and then with a smile and a tear in his eye he disappeared...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 06:00
Maria had watched Neav walk away, propably to Alexion, and Jea and Aron say goodbye to each other. She kept her distance for she did not want to ruin this moment for them. But when Aron left, Maria murmered a good-bye.

" Do you want me to wait with you ? " Maria asked Jea.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 06:42
Jae nodded as she stood and began walking back with Maria. Soon enough they returned back to the pub. "I just hope that he comes back soon.", Jae said as she sat at a table. Maria headed to the bar and returned with two drinks. "Here...", Maria muttered as she pushed one over to Jae. "What is it?"
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 03:07
" A drink you call Pina Colada. " Maria said with a wide smile on her face. " I really like it, the taste of it. It reminds me of the easy world you men live. But now after meeting you, I do not belive being a human is very simple. " She took a sip. " Do not worry, it is either that he comes back in few days, maybe from 1 to 6 the most or he doesn't come back at all. " Maria smiled, proud of saying something she thought was reassuring.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 05:26
Aron walked for what seemed day's untill he came to a small house what seemed abanden. He disided to enter to get rest, he whent over to the bed and soon fel asleep.

"Can I help you?" A voice said to him, then he woke up and saw an older man standing next to the bed. "I am sorry I didn't know anyone lived here." "That is allright lord Aron." The old man replead. "You know me?" "Yes and I also know that there is a mortal human you love, do not this curs rule your live believe me you will need those feelings if you would want to destroy Kain." "You know of a way?" Aron asked a bit shocked of what this man said.

"I think you too allready know it, as long as you are around her you lose foces because you fear for her live but at the same time she makes you stronger so go back and let her choise if she would want to stay with you and became what you are or not." When the man said that the house disapeared and Aron was standing at the village once again. He disided to walk in and he saw Jea sitting at the bar but he stayed in the door opening.

(( sorry if it is too long.))
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 05:46
Neav looked up at Aron. "I dont know where to go" she told him. "I dont know anything anymore since you returned". Neav felt herself become lightheaded and dizzy. Her legs felt weaker. determined not to show it, she stood idle for a minute. After a short while, Neav moved away from Alexion and walked over to a nearby tree. She leant against it and breathed deeply. Then Neav felt herself blackout and fall to the floor.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 11:29
Alexion slowly walked over to her and held her in his hand for what seemed like ages, softly he started to sing a song he hasn't sung for a long time. After a few minutes he stoped and kissed her for head, "I'll be back soon my love I want to know what is in that cave." Alexion said as he got up, he put his jacked over her and started to walk away.

Ă„ron still sood in the door opening looking at Jea without saying a word.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 11:49
Jae and Maria heard the commotion and turned around and looked. After it was well and over with Jae began turning back to the bar but stopped as she saw Aron standing in the doorway. She rose from the bar and walked over to him. Gently placing an arm around her shoulders the two walked outside to talk. "Aron... why did you come back?", she asked hoping that nothing was wrong...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 06:35
Maria smiled when she saw Jea and Aron reunited again. " You were always unpredictable. " She said under her breath. She took a sip of her drink but spat it bavk out. " I really don't like these mortal drinks. I don't know why I even bother to see if they have changed. " She said to herself not paying attetion to the fact that the bartender heared her and got little surprised by it.

" Miss, " The bartender said to her. " Is there something wrong with your drink." Saying that looking over the bar seeing many drinking the same drink and liking it.
Maria looked into the bartender's eyes and smiled.
" There is everything wrong with my drink ! There is not enough blood in it ! " When she saw the scared look on the young man's face she burst into laugh.

((HEHEHE I'm evil I know... poor kid, propably marked by this the rest of his life :evil: ...But Where is Lady Elrinda ?? :cry: ))
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 06:39
Memories played in Neavs mind as Alexion sweetly sang a song. She felt a tear in her eye as he kissed her and wrmth when the jacket went over her. Neav looked up as alexion began to walk away. "Wait!" she shouted, pushing herself up against the tree. It took her a moment to gain her balance, then Neav ran after Alexion. "I will not leave the perso I love to go in there alone" Neav told him, taking hol of his hand so he wouldn't leave her. Together, they entered to cave entrance.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 09:18
(sorry,I back now)
'Rest, yes it is almost morning. But you don't want to lose her do you?' As he thought she had gone into the bar and Haimine hurried to follow her.
' Meet me here tomorrow night love or is your lair spacious enough for two?'
Haimine hoped she had a stable place to stay for the morning,he could always find one though if she needed it.
The rose tattoo on his arm was pulsing with energy.
":Not now, of all the time to come not now." The clerics of the white rose were coming,Haimine could feel their presence drawing closer.
"A great evil is approching Maria,it would be best if you leave now. I don't want to see you hurt."

[Edited on 30/5/2004 by LadyElrinda]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 11:38
"It wouldn't matter if I would hunt Kain down he will make sure he will kill all of you before I find him, and I can't bare losing you." Aron said as he looked at her with a smile.

Alexion smilled when she said that and they walked in as they walked Alexion felt that the calling was getting louder.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 02:12
"Then what will you do now?", Jeanne asked as she gently held his face in one of her hands. Aron held her close as he spoke...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 03:05
"I do not know, at one side I wish to stay with you for ever but on the other side I fear I will not be able to contole the demon inside of me."Aron said as he slowly moved his head down to her neck, then he plulled his head back.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 03:30
' Meet me here tomorrow night love or is your lair spacious enough for two?'

Maria looked at Haimine with warmth in her eyes.
"Surprisingly it is, and lucky for us it is not far away." She giggled.

"A great evil is approching Maria,it would be best if you leave now. I don't want to see you hurt."

Maria's face grew stern.
"And you suppose I want to see you hurt ? I going to stand by your side no matter what Haimine, my love. We will make it trhough because we are togther! " Then she gave him a gentle kiss.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 10:24
Neav held tightly to Alexion as the call grew in strength. It didnt feel good or evil as they gained on its source. The darkness of the cave made Neav feel slightly uneasy. Blindly, neav continued down the cave being careful not to fall.

After a while, a small light could be seen shimmering at a distance. "I do not feel so assured about this now Alexion. I feel it is draining me of something." Neav whispered.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 11:50
"So...do....you...want...to...turn...back?" Alexion asked he suddenly had a hard time breathing.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 02:01
Jeanne gently held his face. "Together we can over come the darkness inside you. I don't fear it... as long as I can be with you...", she said as she carassed his face. She couldn't let him go... never again...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 11:37
Alll Aron did was look at her with a sad look in his eye's before asking,"Are you sure? A live as a vampire or even with a vampire is a hard one." Then he held her close to him.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 05:34
Jeanne looked up as he held her close. She reached forward gently caressing his face in her hands. She leaned forward gently kissing his lips. After she pulled away she whispered, "I could never be more certain..." She held him close to her wishing that all time could stop... for the both of them...
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email