Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: May 14, 2004 10:22
The vampiress helped Neav carry Alexion to the fireside. Laying him down, Neav lay his head soflty on her lap. Aron looked over to him and smiled. Neav had no idea what was going on, she could not concentrate. Her emotions were all over the place. She felt anger, but also a great pain. Neav stroked Alexions cheek and smiled. She looked and saw the vampires feeding. 'More enlightened souls' she thought to herself. Glancing then over her shoulder, she noticed Jae at the bar. Neav cuold do with another strong drink herself. It was easier for her to be slightly drunk, it made her more distant from the outside world. Not knowing what else to do, Neav became lost in her thoughts.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 12:11
When Aron started to walk back he saw Alexion slowly walking out and he seemed to go to the mountains.
Aron walked over to Jea and set down next to her.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 03:16
"Feeling better?", Jae asked as Aron sat down next to her. She could smell the blood all over him. He nodded as the bartender asked Jae if she wanted another drink. She nodded and turned to Aron asking, "So... where is Alexion off to?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 01:51
"I indeed feel a bit better and as for Alexion he left, he whent in the direction of the mountains." Aron said as he looked at her, she could she that he didn't wanted to kill that woman at all but he had to do so to servife.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 11:50
Neav removed herself from her thoughts and walked over to the bar. Downing a quick shot of vodka, Neav then made her way to the door. Pushing herself pass the people, she embraced the coldness of outside. She walked over to the wood and started to go East. Neav had to speak to someone who lived near her. An old friend of sorts. Pulling her cloak back on, Neav brushed past the many trees and deeper into the darkness.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 10:14
Jae nodded as she sipped her tea. "So... what should --", she began but cut it off as she felt Aron put his arm around her shoulders...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 11:10
"I fear I most leave Jea, I am glad that I was able to meet some one like you." Aron said as he kissed her and then he started to walk away.

"It is hardly save for you to wander these woods alone." A voice came from behind her.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 12:51
"It is hardly save for you to wander these woods alone." A voice came from behind her.
Neav turned around and looked in the direction of the voice. She strained her eyes and glanced around, but could not locate the figure. Someone grabbed Neavs arm and turned her around. She gasped.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 02:32
Jae watched as Aron began to walk away from her. She couldn't bare it... he was leaving... maybe for good... "Wait!", she said quickly as he went out the door. She grabbed her cloak and ran out the door. 'I'm not going to lose you... I swear I will never lose you...'
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 05:40
Maria felt as she had been awakened from a spell. She looked up at Haimine and made a surprised look. Then she saw Aron run into the woods and few moments later Jae ran after him. She could hear Jae's thoughts: 'I'm not going to lose you... I swear I will never lose you...'

"wow, what has happened ? " She thought to herself. She smiled at Haimine and then she ran after Jae. " JAE WAIT ! " she shouted. Jae halted and looked at Maria. " What is it ? " Jae was obviously in a hurry. Maria looked softly at Jae and smiled. "Jae, you are wonderful, you really are... but you are running after a vampire that is at least tvice as faster than you are. You are never going to catch him. " She sighed. " You see, Aron made me what I am, I can sense that you love him. I now Aron well, at least I did 100 years ago, but the point is I can sense his presence as he can sense mine. I can help you find him. You will never catch him on foot by yourself. " She smiled and stroke a tear from Jae's cheek.

At that moment Maria remembered Haimine and that she loved him. She didn't know how or why she forgot that, and only that, but she got angry. " Why did I bloody forget ?! " She thought to herself. " I have to go to talk to someone while I remeber. If you want my help you can either come with me or stay untill I come back. I wont be long. " And without waiting for an answere she ran off to Haimine.

" Haimine ? " She couldn't see him. " Haimine ?! " She looked around and then she finally saw him. She sighed. " Haimine, I am sorry ! I do not know what happened, it was as if someone made me forget ! Can you ever forgive me ? "
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 06:08
when she looked at who graped her arm she saw Kain standing there, "You opoce a problem, thanks to you Alexion remembers his past all to well there for you will have to die." He said as he wanted to stap her with his blade then he noticed he was not able to move. "Alexion!!!!" He yelled before he disapeared. "Are you all right?" She heared in her mind, it was the voice of Alexion.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 01:10
Jae nodded and followed Maria back to the tavern and waited outside for her when she was done...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 04:28
Neav grew slightly confused as Kain dissapeared. Then more so as Alexion spoke in her thoughts.
"I am quite fine" she replied to Alexion. Neav now knew that she should continue on her way more quickly. She had to get to her destination. Kain would prove to make it hard for her. neavs hate grew as she coninued on her way, her pace a little faster than before. If she was going to help Alexion, she would need more powerful spells.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 11:02
As Aron was running through the woods suddenly felt Kain's presance close to him so he stoped running and indeed saw Kain standing against a three, "so Aron you toke your time to get here." "What's wrong Kain do you have to fight your onw battle now?" When Aron said that Kain attackt him out of rage. And there fight started.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 12:07
Jae looked towards the direction in which Aron ran off to. Evil aurors could be sensed quite easily as she felt two of them collide against the other. She knew them both... "Aron!", she said to herself quite taken aback by his powerful auror she sensed. She couldn't wait any longer... consentrating everything she could she disappeared only to reappear about 50 yards away from Aron and Kain...
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 01:11
"Of course love,though I'm not alltogether sure what you forgot." He replied kissing her lightly on the lips. He could sence something big was happening,the air crackled with energy.
"Aron is in danger,we must go to him."

[Edited on 19/5/2004 by LadyElrinda]
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 02:12
" Mhmm... Oh and we... I am to help Jae to find him, so let's get going. And thank you for forgiving me. " She smiled and kissed him back. " Let's go. " When they got out Jae was leaving. " Guess you could not wait for long ?! " She shouted to Jae. " We are off to find Aron and you are propably to. Walk with us. " Together they walked into the forest trying to find Aron, it was not hard. Aron was fightinf Kain. " All the times Kain has attacked Aron I have done nothing. It is time for me to try. " She thought to herself but outloud she said " I am going to help him. " Then she ran off to Aron and Kain and punched Kain as hard as she could. " Nice to see you Kain. " She grinned. Then she punched him again. Now there were three fighting Aron, Kain and Maria. Two against one. " Kain, you have to pick your battles, you can't win them all ! " Then she gave a hysterical laugh and continued fighting. " Oh, and by the way nice deeing you again Aron. "
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 11:41
Kain attacked Aron one lost time and staped him with blade before he dispeared into the shadows. "Nice seeing you too Maria." Aron said as he place his hand on the wound what seemd to healing it self very slowly.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 01:41
Neav reached a small hut in the deep woods. She walked up to the door and knocked three clear times.
"Who is it?" came a mans voice from inside.
"Neav, you owe me Vincent" she replied throught the door. The door pulled open to reveal a small demon in a deep green cloak. He looked up. Inside his hood it was dark, except for two green eyes shining through.
"Hello Neav. And how am I repaying you?" Vincent asked.
"By teaching me a few spells and also..." began Neav, stepping through the door into the dry hut. "....To let sleep for an hour, then to wake me up" she finished, collapsing on the bed.
"Okay my old accomplice. I can teach you in your sleep if you wish" he said.
"I wish it. And be weary, Kain is after me" Neav gave a side long glance to Vincent and then closed her eyes.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 03:58
"Aron!", Jae said loudly rushing up to him and hugging him. "Why did you run off like that? Why didn't let me come with you?", she asked as she looked up at him. He smiled as he held her close to him...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 11:43
"I didn't want to drag you into a fight with him, so I whent alone." Aron said as he held her, "Kain seemed a bit upset or am I wrong?" He continued. "That is because I am no longer under his spell." Alexion's voice whent through there minds.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 03:29
After Kain was gone Maria looked at Aron and Jae talking. Reunited.

" Why does he always leave so soon ? Is he shy ? I wanted to play ! " She said in a childish voice before she burst into laughter. When she heard Alexions voice she stiffend up.

" Alexion ! Don't startle people like this, it is not polite ! I am glad that you managed to change sides, it makes us stronger. Come out so we can see you, I don't like to talk tellepathicly with people that I can't see. " Then she turned to Haimine.

" You see, we've got a dilemma going on. Every five minoutes Kain attacks us, well he attackes Aron. " she took a hold of his hands and sighed.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 11:45
"I am sorry but I can not, not yet any way's."Alexion said before the connection was broken.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 12:05
Neav awoke in a cold sweat. She felt enclosed. Reaching out she felt about her surroundings. Velvet and wood. "Illume" she whispered. Neav screamed. She was in a coffin. Enclosed. Alone. A male voice taunting her from the outside...
A loud scream signalled from the tiny hut. Neav wiped her hair from her face and pulled out her dagger within an instant. Gasping, she looked about the room. Her mind felt more wise, as she had learnt more spells. No one was to be seen. She was alone. "Vincent?" she whipsered. No reply. 'Strange' she thought to herself. 'I have not felt that real a memory in a long time. Not ever since...' her thoughts were silenced. Her gaze was on the fire place, where on the hearth the body of her demon friend was burning. The door opened, and Neav saw a familiar face.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 01:46
" Oh, too bad ! " Maria replied to Alexion, but the connection seemed gone.

" What to do now ? Everytime I get to an adventure it seems to finish the second I get to it. " She frowned. Then she suddently felt a strange feeling. As if Neav was in danger.
" Where is Neav !!!?!?!?! " Maria spoke so harsh that she allmost yelled. " Where is she ?! " Instead of waiting for an answere she let go of Haimine's hand and started to run through the forest untill she came to a little cottage. She felt strange vibes come from it. ' I don't care what is in there, Neav is there !' She thought. Before she entered she laughed " Since when have I cared about people that I don't know ?! " She said to herself " Oh I don't care, I just want the adventures...." Then she ran into the house. The smell of burned corpse filled the air and Neav stood against a "familliar face".

"What are you doing here ?" Maria asked Alexion. " Neav are you all right ? I was so sure that Kain was here ! It is good to see you Alexion. "

[Edited on 22/5/2004 by Moondown]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 11:33
Alexion was standing in the door opening gazing at Neav with a tear in his eye, "I am sorry that I wasn't here in time to stop Kain from killing him. " His voice sounded like he was injured. "When he toke a step she saw blood on the ground where he stode.

"It is time to take the fight to Kain insted of waiting here untill he comes again."Aron said with anger in his voice.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 11:05
Neav saw the tear in Alexions eye and wiped it from his cheek. She then gave him a light hug. "Do not be sorry, it is not your fault. I do not understand why he did not kill me though as it was..." Neav stopped midsentance and swung her gaze to the window. She caught a glimpse of Kain grinning. "Well Maria, he is now outside! Lets go and settle this..." Neav looked at Aron and then at Alexion. Taking Alexions hand, she felt the need to re-assure him. "You will be yourself again. I will not let Kain get you a second time." With that, Neav produced a fireball in her left hand and walked outside.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 11:27
Maria smiled when she saw Kain's fair face outside. " Kain ! You run away to fight someone else, man you must have many enemies ! I feel sorry for you! I really do. " She walked outside and saw Neav start a fire ball. " Well, I guess we can fight after all. " she spoke to herself. Then Maria did something she had not done for many, many years. She rose herself from the ground. She flew not high above the ground but only to be above Kain. She grabbed his hair and pulled him high up in the air. Then she dropped him. She watched him fall to the ground and stand up to his feet. " This is fun. " Then she burst into a hysterical laugh.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 04:37
((Stand aside boys... this fight belongs to the girls!!))

Jae wasted no time. She ran out with Maria and Neav as she watched Maria drop Kain. As he rose Jae quickly produced an energy blast threw it just as Neav through her fire ball. The blast knocked Kain a good many yards back into the forest... the girls wasted no time as they persued...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 11:21
When they came close to Kain, he grinned and said, "come closer and Alexion dies, he is not the only one who can take over someone's mind." and he showed an image of Alexion who was in a great deal of pain. "Thank to that wound I made when he tryed to save Vincent and you Neav made him weak eanought for me to enter his mind."He said still with that grinn on his face.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 05:57
" You really are a bad guy Kain ! " Maria landed and stood on the ground. " You must be a cowerd to ! Since you have to threaten to harm Alexion to keep us away, truely shows how weak you are ! I would want nothing else than to watch you die but I don't want Alexion to die for it. Kain the Coward ! " She spat on the ground and looked at him with hatred in her eyes.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 11:28
Neav stared gloomily at Kain, and then worriedly at the image of Alexion. She couldnt trust wether it was real, and she couldnt afford to take that chance.
"You even so much as touch him again and i will break everybone in your body Kain" Neav spoke cooly. The clouds in the sky pulled together over him and lightning started to brew in the air. This was one of the new spells she had learnt. It as handy being able to control the weather according to your mood.
"If you are so unsure, why dont you go check?" Kain replied, staring deeply into her eyes.
"Maria, Jae, make sure he stays there!" with that, Neav ran indoors. Kain was not joking about Alexion. She hurried besde him and held him in her arms.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 07:16
"You jerk! I'll send you to meet your maker if you even try to harm any one that I hold dear to my heart!", Jae spoke as she took a step forward. Before Maria or Jae could do anything Kain disappeared. Jae rushed right to the spot where Kain was but couldn't see him... she felt his presence but couldn't see him. She looked over to Maria just as Aron showed up on the scene. Suddenly Jae felt something grab her ankles and she quickly looked down as she began to be pulled under... "ARON!!"
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 10:16
Neav felt anger flow through her. She heard Jae scream for Aron and looked out of the window. sure enough, she was being dragged under. Lifting Alexion to the bed, Neav lay him there. "Be strong" she told him. "If you regain your strength quickly then Kain will not be able to control you" With that, Neav ran outside. Without thinking she shouted:
"Kain! Let her GO! If you're so desperate to kill someone then kill me! Or are you to much of a coward to do so?"
Neav could feel the thickness of the lightning brooding in the air. With a quick word from her mouth, she could finish the chant and strike Kain with a bolt of lightning. Neav concealed her thougths and waited.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 10:39
The hands indeed let her go and kain leaved. "Are you oke?" Aron asked as he rused over to Jea. Then aron looked at the sky and saw it was almost day time. "So that is why he leaved." He whispered as he ren his fingers through her hair.
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email