Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: April 30, 2004 12:24
Jae looked towards the door as she sensed as dark and sad presence drawing ever nearer to them. 'I better pray...', she thought to herself as she looked at Aron. 'Please heal... friend...', she thought as she began to pray for protection for her and for the people there in the shelter. The presence that drew near could be friend but then again foe was more likely...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 12:50
Then Aron sat up straight like he had a nightmare and he started to walk outside in the storm, there he saw a figure of a man comming to him. "So Kain indeed brought you back to live." Aron said to the figure. "Yeah you can say that, he thought I was strong enough to kill you but we bouth know that isn't so now do we my old friend." The figure said.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 01:26
Haimine's dark shimmering hair fluttered in the soft breeze.
He hadn't been in the area for a while,at least half a century, so the surroundings were unfimilar to him.
'Have I been gone so long that nothing I remember is left?'
' Why am I even here?'
Power,its menacing arua had caught him like a moth to a flame.
'I feel it in my bones,something evil is near.'
He hid back in the shadows,for someone had seen him standing there......
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 05:40
Jae could do nothing as she watch Aron jump up and run outside except to follow after him. Soon enough he had stopped in front of someone... who it was she didn't know but she could sense two other presences now. She readied herself in case of a fight...
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 06:27
As she watched the storm, she saw a figure standing in the shadows. He caught her eyes and quickly sank deeper into the darkness. Slowly Takira got up and walked slowly over to him and smiled. The red tint and raindrops caught in her hair glinted in the moonlight.
"Hey, look I don't know if you're good....or bad, but come out of there. Trust me, you wont get anywhere hiding."
The was a light tone in her voice, een though everything else around her seemed tragic, but that's just the way she was, when she wasn't angry.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 03:48
"What are you planning to do, Alexion?" Aron said to him as he put his hand to his weapon. "It seems you have been prepering for me Aron." Alexion repleat then the smell of blood came into the air, and Alexion fell to his knees a lot of blood was gattering at his feet.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 10:16
Neav was now standing behind a tall shdaing tree.She could clearly see Alexion talking to a vampire.She could not remeber where she had seen him before.Slipping her dagger back in her boot,Neav watched the greetings unfold.Glancing her to her left,she could make out a vague figure.
'So this is a popular area?' Neav thought to herself.'Nothing to do now apart from watch the events unfold'
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 11:23
(( Is Aron dreaming or visioning the conversation with Alexion or is this for real ? if not I'lll change the post. ))

Maria looked at Alex and Aron talking to each other and smiled. "Hello Alexion, nice to see you again. " Then she looked out of the window and saw two persons out in the rain. " This is going to be fun" she thought to herself smiling. Then she nodded to Aron and Jae and walked outside. She saw Takira talking to one of the persons so she went to talk to the other person. When she came closer to the person she saw it was a girl.

" Hello there, it is nice outside in the rain don't you think ? " Maria gave a grin. " Well, I have to say the night has almost past and I have not had to eat all night and I'm really, really hungry... " Maria had a strange grin on her face when she looked at the girl. " Do you mind me having you for dinner ? " Then she laughed at the scared but relaxed expression of the girls face. " Don't worry dear, I just like teasing people with this though, I am really hungry. I guess I have to take a walk soon. Tell me young lady, what is your name, and your business here ? "
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 02:19
Aron walked over to him to see if he could aid him. But then Alexion yelled:"Don't come any closer!" And Aron wasn't able to move, Alexion got up and disapeared into the shadows.

And reapeared on the other side of town.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 06:27
Jae rushed forward as Aron tried to move but couldn't. "Hang on!", she said as held her cross to her hands and prayed quickly. Then placing them on the ground the blood despersed and the soil softened for Aron to move again. "What was all that about? Was that Alexion?", she asked as she helped Aron out...
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 05:01
(I hope you talking to me,otherwise i'll delete this.)
"First of all,I am no lady. My name is Haimine." He said stepping out of the shadows, though he had long hair like a girl thats where the resembence to anyone female stopped.
"I have senced something,evil, and so I come. I do not know why young one but I do,as for having me for dinner, you would be a fool to try. Immortals stronger and older than you have tried to kill me before." He flashed a sexy smile,showing is fangs.
"If you would like to join me for dinner that would be an entirely different affair. What would your name be Miss?" Haimine said with a sweeping bow as he kissed her hand.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 05:36
Maria was shocked when she saw that her young lady was indeed a man. He spoke and smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her hand. Maria was not used such things so she giggled.

" So you are a man ? And a good looking one too. " She gave Haimine her seducing smile. " So why are you out in the rain ? Why not come inside and get warmer by the fire ? And maybe we can have our dinner ? " When she had finished her words she gave a little laugh that was full of joy.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 07:22
"Yes that was Alexion and that blood on the ground was his, he is troubled but I have no idea what." Aron said as he set down.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 10:45
Jae sat down next to him quite worried about Aron. "Have you guys thought about meeting and talking? I'm sure it would save alot of time, lives and strength if you do that...", she said looking at Aron who seemed to be staring off into the night...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 11:37
"Believe me I would never want enything els then that." Aron said, "But I have no idea how." He continued.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 04:27
Jae could sense the pain that Aron was feeling. Without even a second thought, she placed her arms around him and hugged him. "I'm sorry... I swear to you that I will do everything in my power to help you even if it means my own life.", she whispered in his ear holding him in her arms. She had no idea why but it just felt right to her to hold him like this...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 03:50
Neav slipped behind a tree.For a moment or two she could have sworn she had been spotted. Deciding to take advantage of the groups separate discussions, Neav made her way to the building.
'Maybe I'll over hear something of interest. After all, this is a strange party of travelers.'
She slipped through the doorway and into the warmth and seclusion of the building. Neav tightened her fighting gloves on each hand and ordered a drink. Her cloak was soaked from the rain, but at the expense of remaining un-identified, she kept it on.
"Thank ye" Neav said accepting the drink off the bartender.
Selecting a bar stool. Neav sat and started to read through a book on black arts.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 05:02
"I love the rain,but a warm fire sounds inviting." Haimine took her hand and followed her inside.
'Good looking,hmm haven't gotten that one for a while. She's not lacking in beauty herself.' Something still felt wrong though,and Haimine was determined to find out what.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 05:36
Maria smiled and did not take her hand away from the stranger when he took a hold on it as they walked inside. When they were inside Maria saw that there was something wrong.

" What happened ? " She said harsher then she wanted. " Aron... Are you all right ? " While waiting for an explanation she looked at Haimine and wishpered to him because she didn't want to interupt if someone would speak. " This is Aron and this is Jae, there was another in our company but I do not know where she is now. " She squeezed softly his hand and then she let it go. Then she spoke out loud to Aron and Jae " This is Haimine someone I invited to get dry and warmer by our little fire. " Then she gave a proud smile. She had forgotten all about her previous questions and gasped as she saw Aron, she knew (again) that something was wrong. " What happened ? Are you all right ? " she said with a childlike voice of innocence.

(( A twisted personality all right......... ))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 12:51
Aron hasetded for a moment and then put his arms around Jae and then looked at Maria and said:"Alexion was here a few minutes ago, and I have no idea of what to do about it, and I don't know hat his intentions are." Then he softly placed Jae's head against him.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 01:31
Jae was a bit startled as Aron placed his arms around her and then gently pushed her head to his chest. Maria got the idea and left. They sat there for who knew how long just holding each other. "Aron... I know this is hard but we need to find some kind of weakness to the bring Kain and Alexion down." She looked up into his eyes...'my God what eyes..'... as she continued to hold him close to her speaking softly, "Only then could this all be over with." She said nothing else and just continued to gaze into his eyes...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 01:37
"You truly are as faire as the night Jae, but I will not kill Alexion only when there is no other way, Alexion is...was a good man." Aron said as he gaze into her eye's and then he two fel silent.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 01:42
Jae sat and thought for a while and held Aron close to her and visa versa as the two thought some more. "What if we kill Kain? Will Alexion turn back to normal?", she asked him looking back up into Aron's eyes. Suddenly she felt Aron's hand leave her shoulder and reached for each side of her face cupping it ever so gently in his hands...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 01:05
(( Wow, we've got some romance going on between Aron and Jae ))

Maria was startled when she had heard that Alexion had been there but when she saw that Aron placed his hands around Jae she knew what to do. To leave. She looked at Haimine and gestured her head towards the door in the suggestion to leave and they did. " They are getting rather serious, " She thought. " When Aron does these things he means them that's for sure. " But she spoke outloud to Haimine. " That was interesting, I have not seen Aron act like that around a girl since he lost his love to death. " Maria looked deep into Haimine's eyes. " Tell me, " She said solemnly " I want to know something about you. We can exchange some information about our selves, it's not like we've got anything better to do, at least I don't. " She gave Haimine her mistery smile.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 03:52
"...but I will not kill Alexion only when there is no other way, Alexion is...was a good man..."
Neav couldnt help but laugh to herself at this point.
'So' she thought,'He wont kill him? And he truly beleives that he was a good man? We will have to see about that information.'
"oh! Here it is!" Neav spoke aloud. She felt someone stare at her. Looking around, she caught a glimpse of jae's eyes before they turned back to Aron. Neav smiled. She had found a curing spell.
'I could go over there, but it looks too serious to interupt' thought Neav. Instead she took a sip of her drink and glanced at Maria and Haimine. They seemed intimate too. Looking back at the page in her book, Neav pondered if she could do the chant from this distance, or even if they would want her help at all if they learned who she truly was.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 01:10
Aron slowly moved his head closer to her neck, then he suddenly stoped and got up he looked at her and whispered:"I'm sorry." And he walked over to Neav and asked:"Would you mind if I sit here?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 02:17
Jae was a bit startled when he stopped and got up. She thought he was going to kiss her but was he... she had already forgotten that he was a vampire. She caught a glimpse of him seating himself next to the woman she had seen earlier. 'Wonder who she is?', she thought to herself but she thought it best to ask later. Right now it seemed Aron wanted to have a bit of time away from her. Jae took the hint, threw her cape on and went outside for a breather. She stared into the sky as the moon began to make its descent in the distance as the colors of the sky began to lighten signaling day time was soon to come. "Its so beautiful out here is it not?", a voice spoke from behind her. She turned quickly to see none other than Alexion and Kain. Her eyes widened as her breathing became even more heavy. "What do you want?", she asked as she took a step back prepared to fight. "Just you... and the death of that traitorous creature Aron if I can work it out. Alexion... retrieve her for me...", he said pointing at her as Alexion did as he was commanded. "Oh no you don't!!", she yelled as she jumped to the side, rolled and pulled out cross and its chain. She wrapped it around her hand crisscrossing the top and having the cross rest perfectly in the middle of her palm. 'I won't try and kill him but I have to make sure he doesn't get me.', she thought as Alexion charged at her again... "BEEEEEEEE......HEALED!!!", she shouted as she charged forward and slammed her palm onto his forehead impacting the cross into in head. She began to pray quickly for healing of his soul. Lights flew up and all around the two of them. She felt his nails dig deeper and deeper into her arms as if about to rip them off. Suddenly a sword came from the side slicing her slightly in her side. She quickly jumped back to see Kain standing in front of Alexion as the warlock seemed weakened by her attack. Kain looked at her somewhat wickedly yet admiringly. He brought his sword to his mouth and licked her blood. "Mmmmm... you're is probably the finest and sweetest tasting blood I have ever had the pleasure to sample. Mind if I have some more?", he spoked as he licked his lips and readied himself to attack when suddenly another figured appeared in front of Jae... it was Aron...

((Sorry... a little long... :angel: ))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 12:03
"I don't think so Kain, you will have her." He said as he too drew his weapon, then he looked at Alexion who seemed to be very weak. "As you whise Aron we will just have to speed things up."And whith those words he attacked Aron.

There battle lasted for sometime and the sun al ready started to rise. Then Jae saw that Aron was pusshed to the ground and Kain was ready to kill him, when he wanted to bring his arm down he couldn't. "What!"Then he looked at Alexion who was trying to aid Aron with his mind. "Your friend has a strong will one I would love to break." And the next moment Kain was next to Alexion and the both dissapeared.
Aron slowly started to get up and he walked over to Jae.
"Now they will be going after you as well, no matter if you are with me or not, I am sorry about earlyer I lost controle." Aron said as he slowly moved his haed closer to her's and he softly kissed her on her mouth. She noticed his lips where as cold as ice.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 12:51
"Would you mind if I sit here?"
Neav looked up from her book.
"Not at all Aron..." she replied with a sly smile. She folded over the top of the page in her spell book and closed it. Just as she was about to order another drink voices were heard outside. Without hesitation Aron ran outside at Jae's shouts. Neav followed after him but didnt participate in the fight.
'Not that it lasted long' she though to herself as jae and Aron were re-united yet again.
"Allow me to introduce myself" Neav said after Kain and Alexion had dissapeared. "I am Neav" she finished with a bow.
"And if you do not mind me mentioning, but you both nead healing, and that I can help you with if you are interested..." Neav smiled a sly smile and left the proposition hanging in the air.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 05:02
"Hmmm,what to tell you? Well I suppose I could tell you this,but promise you must never tell anyone else." Haimine said looking deeply into her eyes.
"I bear the symbol of the Red Rose,an ancient and secret clan of vampires,because of my maker I am hunted. Thats part of the reason I'm here. Could you please tell me who Alexion is?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 05:12
"Aron!", Jae yelled as he was pushed to the ground and was about to be thrown the final blow. But then suddenly Kain and Alexion disappeared. Aron rose and walked to her speaking, "Now they will be going after you as well, no matter if you are with me or not, I am sorry about earlier I lost control." Jae smiled slightly and was about to respond when suddenly Aron kissed her. Her eyes widened slightly but then closed them realishing in the moment. 'His lips are so cold...', she thought to herself as she kept holding him close.. never wanting this moment to end as the suns rays rose up into the sky warming the earth. Suddenly they heard a voice behind them causing the two of them to turn and face the new arrival, "Allow me to introduce myself.. I am Neav" she finished with a bow. "And if you do not mind me mentioning, but you both need healing, and that I can help you with if you are interested..." Neav smiled a sly smile and left the proposition hanging in the air. Jae looked at Aron and then nodded. "Sure... thanks...", she said as the two fighters helped each other follow Neav back inside the tavern. Blood was soaking through Jae's clothes getting all over Aron's hands and arms...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 06:57
"Hmmm,what to tell you? Well I suppose I could tell you this,but promise you must never tell anyone else." Haimine said looking deeply into her eyes.
"I bear the symbol of the Red Rose,an ancient and secret clan of vampires,because of my maker I am hunted. Thats part of the reason I'm here. Could you please tell me who Alexion is?"

Maria smiled in amusment of his words. " I wont tell anyone about this. I promise. " She looked him in the eyes in return. " Alexion, hmm. Alexion is or was Aron's friend. Alex was a warlock but an evil vampire named Kain killed and resureccted him. Now I'm not sure what he is. But he is very powerfull. " Just when she had finished her words she felt something was wrong. Her face became stern and full of grave as she jumped up and outside. There she saw Aron and Kain fight each other and Alexion standig not far of looking rather weak but Jae was also not far of and she was badly wounded. Maria looked at the fight and thought " I should not interupt and try to help, not right now at least. " When Kain and Alexion were gone she saw that Aron and Jae kissed. At the sight she felt a tear running down her cheek. Not of jealousy but of sadness. Seeing them in love she opened old wounds. She felt how much she missed to be in love. "Lester," She thought. " I'm sorry. " HEr face became filled with anger and sadness and she didn't notice that someone was healing Aron and Jae and that Haimine was standing right next to her. " Marius how could you ? Your going to pay for this ! " This was the first time she actually was angry at Marius to have killed her beloved Lester.

Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 01:07
Jae notised that Aron had a hard time with her bleeding like that, again he was temted to bite her but he was abble to mantane himself. "What can I do for you in return?" Aron asked Neav.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 10:45
"In return?" Neav began outstretching her hand. A fire ball then appeared in it. Jae flinched. "I ask nothing of you in return. Only that you keep my craft a secret." Neav threw the fireball at a near by tree and watched the flames dissapear in the hard rain. "After all, my kind are not kindly accepted in this world"
Jae started to help Aron limp into the building. Once inside, Neav aided Jae in lying Aron on the floor by the fire. Neav then pulled some candles out of a pocket in her cloak and placed five in a circle around Aron. "Illume" spoke Neav softly. The candles lit themsleves. She could feel that Jae was slightly uncomfortable with wicca craft, and smiled slightly. Neav then began to speak a chant, quietly at first, then her voice grew louder and stronger.
As the chant grew louder, Arons began to heal rapidly. Neav finished a chant and examined Aron. She then looked up at Jae.
"He will be fine now. He will still need to feed soon, but whatever Kain and Alexion may have done to him, Aron is now free of. Do you wish me to heal your wound Jae?"
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 09:15
"Marius how could you? Your going to pay for this!" Haimine heard Maria cry,he could see the pain on her face and feel the lonelyness,anger and saddness in her voice.
"Shadows of the past coming back to haunt you miss?" He put his arm around her,trying to comfort her speaking softly.
'Kain,your name is very familar to me,you evil must be stopped.'
"I'm sorry,it's none of my buisness." He said taking his arm off her and backing off.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email