Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: April 16, 2004 06:10
"If he indeed is strong Kain will no thought try to kill or to get him to join him, any way i will help you with Marius."Aron said as he bowed his head for her.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 04:08
Takira gave a smile as she took a few steps forward. "Count me in on helping you kill Kain. I mean sure, my family was already dead before he came around, but he killed some friends of mine, and he will pay for it. As for my background, I'm not a full vampire myself.." With that she revealed her wings for only a moment. "But I do have a taste for burning things...So I'm at your service." She gave a little wink as she pulled a little bench from a dusty wall and brushed a few cobwebs off before sitting down.
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 04:25
"That Marius guy? Oh, I can definatly help you about him. Did you see the way he blew me off when I *asked* for a drink and dinner with him? That man needs to learn respect, and manners, good ones at that." Braedon sat down on the floor. A short whistle was heard outside. She stepped outside again and came back in the place with a black falcon on her shoulder.

"Meet Nox, my falcon." She sat on the ground while Nox took flight and landed on one of the beams going across the roof of the house. "His name means God or Goddess of the Night. Quite appropriate if you ask me." She glanced up.

She looked at Takira and saw a glimpse of something like wings, but she couldn't be sure. "So you have more secrets too? I think we all do. But I am not a vampire at all, not a drop in me, and I'd like to stay that way," she said with a harsh glance around, meaning that she had no intention of being turned to one.

She turned to Alex. "Not meaning to offend you anymore, but back to a subject. I am one of the last and few of the nymphs left. Really sad, people used to kill my kind for fun because we were so hard to catch. They'd have tournaments on who could kill the most in a week. People became very skilled at it, and now we are confined to hide in caves and forests....." She looked at the ground.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 03:15
"Very well then, we'll wait untill night fall before we attack Kain." Aron said as he looked outside.

"Why wait?" A voice came from above them.
When Aron looked up he saw Kain jumping down. "We could finish it now as well Aron." "I would nothing les Kain." Aron replead with a totaly differand voice it sounded more cold.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 02:28
((Hey there! Moondown said I could join. I'm going to be a human by the name of Jae. She's also a Christian so she could fight the vampires and all... just the bad ones I guess... oh well we'll see.))

A horse and its rider could be seen painted against the dark sky. The moonlight barely showed that night as the hooded rider made their way into town. They could sense something in this town was not right. The soft hoofs of their horse were really the only things heard that night. The stranger came to the tavern and stopped. Whatever the darkness that the stranger was sensing was coming from here. Suddenly the stranger heard banging inside and wondered what was going on as they jumped down from their horse. Moonlight revealed the stranger to have a fair complection and long blood red hair. The stranger's face features soft as that of a young lady. A cross could be seen dangling from around her neck as she looked inside to see what was happening...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 08:05
She saw two "men" fighting against eatch other, they both had claws and thangs. Then one of the men got throun through the wall onto the street and the other man ren right ofter him and there fight continuet.

Aron was lying on the ground and Kain was pushing him ever farder into the ground. "You have grown weak Aron!" Kain yelled as he hit him again. "Want to bet on that Kain?" Aron repleat, and he hit Kain as hard as he could and smached him back inside.
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 10:10
Braedon didn't know what to think when Kain jumped down. She saw him and Aron fighting, and out of instincts she went to a corner and disappeared.

As Aron and Kain still fought she started become more visible, crouching in the corner. Should I go help him or not? She looked at the other people. Braedon went to Maria.

"I say, it's time to help Aron out a little," she whispered to her. With that, she whistled and ran to the other wall and disappeared. Nox, her falcon, flew down and seemed to land on something unseen.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 06:34
The stranger watched the fight when suddenly two men flew throw the wall next to the door and landed on the street outside. She couldn't believe what she was seeing... they both had fangs and claws. The stranger knew immediately that these guys were far from normal. One of them men, whom was called Aron, smack the other guy, Kain, back inside. Just before the man made for the door though the stranger caught his eyes... the stranger's hood was back some and it was revealed in the pale moonlight a young woman no more than 20 standing before him. Fair complection, eyes that appeared to have been cut out of emerald themselves and blood red hair. Suddenly she looked inside and pointing at the door yelled, "Look out!"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 01:28
"What?" Aron said as he derected his attantion back at Kain, the next moment he had Kain's claws through his chest just an inche away from his hard.
"You like humans to mutch Aron they make you weak!" Kain yelled as he pulled his claw back, "I will come back when you are your old self again, and believe me you will." He said as he pushed Aron to the ground and started to walk away.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 04:48
The young lady gasped as she watched Kain's claws go right through Aron's chest. She ran over to Aron and knelt to the ground seeing if he was alright. She looked him over and realized that he and that other man had the exact appearances of vampires that she had heard from other people and fantasy books. She looked up at Kain as he looked back smirking at the two of them and then left. "Are you alright?", she asked looked at his chest. She didn't even let the thought of her being a Christian and him being a vampire bother her now... this man was in serious trouble...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 04:59
Maria had watched the fight for a while and decided to help out and was outside when Kain was walking away. " I'm sorry I wasn't quicker. " She said with a frown. Then she sensed that there was a mortal acompanied with them. Maria turned and faced a young woman with blood red hair that reminded her of that she was hungry. " And who might you be ? " She said to the mortal and to the group she said " I am still hungry by the way. " She said that with a grin and looking at the mortal.
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 06:48
As Kain began to walk away, Alex was torn between two courses of action. He could check to make sure Aron was alright, or he could confront Kain. He glanced at Aron to see a new face tending to him. With that out of the way, he turned to Kain.

"Off so quickly, Kain?" Alex asked. He made a quick gesture with his hand and a ball of fire lept out at Kain.

Kain laughed as the flame seemed to smother itself before it reached him.

"You must be one of those Warlocks. Hm, if I wasn't so pressed for time, I might eat you. I have heard that the blood of a Warlock makes a vampire invincible." Kain said.

"You would find me a tough opponent, Kain!" Alex removed his black robe in one single swift motion and stood brandishing a sword of flame, his body clad only in black pants.

"As I said, I am pressed for time, and cannot stay." Kain made a sweeping gesture and a gust of wind blew Alex off of his feet and threw him against a wall.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 08:14
"This mortal shal not be harmed." Aron said as he slowly got up and walked over to Alex to see if he was injured.
"It is not wishe to attack Kain with so mutch anger my friend, anger makes you an easy opponent." Aron said as he held his hand to Alex.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 12:49
The young lady looked over at Maria as she approached and asked who she was. The young lady was about to answer but Maria told that she was hungry and smiled at her. The stranger recoiled slightly in fright when suddenly Aron placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke to Maria in a orderly tone, "This mortal shall not be harmed." The young lady turned and watched as Aron slowly got up and went over to the warlock to see if he was alright. The young lady stranger stood and finally removed her hood. She walked over to Aron and the warlock known as Alex. Aron seemed to be growing weak and was really struggling now with breathing and so after helping Alex up, the young lady stranger confronted them, "Who are you and what is going on here?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 01:38
"My name is Aron, it would be better for you if you would leave this pleace my lady." Aron said as he bowed his head to her, then he fel on the ground and he put his hand on the wound and whispered:"Well done Kain." and the he pats out.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 03:14
The young lady watches as Aron began falling to the ground with lighting quick speed she caught him before he landed there. Placing his arm around her neck, she quickly leads him back to the tavern. As she does so she asks the others, "Mind if you guys help me here?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:20
Aron mouned a little and then opend his eye's and whispered:"You should go my lady."
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 01:42
{{{ooc: i snuck on the computer so...sshhh! I'm grounded for about the next month or so :cry:....so sorry you guys! This means no computer, and I believe my last post, Braedon kind of "dissappeared" so let's just leave it at that. You guys can assume she left or something....When I get back, I'll try to come back onto this thread..... this sucks! :cry: well, nothing for it.... tally ho!}}}
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 02:32
(( :nono: :banghead: Dude... that stinks... anywho on we go!))

The young lady looked to the side at Aron. "Nonsense. You're hurt and need help.", she said to him smiling slightly at him. 'I can't believe I'm doing this... a vampire! What would dad say about this?', she thought as they got inside the tavern and quickly took him to a private room and laid him down. She turned around seeing that the others had followed her really wondered now what was going on here. "I'll be right back...", she said and quickly ran out to get some hot water and her sack to help the man...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 11:28
(( Yeah that really sucks big time:'( ))

Aron looked at the woman and wandered why this woman was so deturment to help him when she came back he said:"My wounds heal quikly, however I do wander why do you aid me? I am a vampire no less." Then he put his hand on the wound and whispered:"He used vampire poision, I'm impresed Kain." Then he looked at the woman once again.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 01:25
((Today's my birthday!! WOOOHOOO!! :cheers: ))

The young lady was taken aback by his slight bluntness but she let pass. "My father always taught me treat others the same way you would want to be treated.", she said kindly as she looked down at his wound while Aron placed a hand on it, "He used vampire poision, I'm impresed Kain." The young lady reached into her sack and pulled out some clothes and a bottle of medicine. "This might sting a little.", she warned him as she put it on his wound and placed a piece of cloth on it. He hissed....
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 11:13
(( Happy birthday ))

Aron just looked at her with eye's that you wouldend exspect a vampire to have they where filled with greef and conpation, then for some reason he turned his head away and asked:"Do you know what this vampire poision is? And why he used it on me?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 04:15
The young lady looked up at Aron and then meeting his eyes she quickly looked back down at his wound as she answered, "I think I do. It's an ancient poison usually used on most vampires when they've been captured and are put to death. The amount that your opponent used was just enough to damage some of your insides but not kill. I guess he just wanted to put you through some pain for now." She dried of the wound and then touched it with her hand. She closed her eyes and prayed for him to heal and then she stood. "You'll have to stay off your feet for a while. A couple of days should do the trick.", she said as she gathered her things together and packed her sack back up and was about to leave when Aron suddenly grabbed her wrist....
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 05:32
"Would you honer me by staying me lady?" Aron asked and then he let go of her wriste.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 05:46
The young lady smiled a warm and compassionate smile as she knelt down next to him replying, "Of course." She watched him as he let go of her wrist and began to relax again. The young lady thought it best to ask him finally what was happening here. "May I ask why you two were fighting? If you don't mind my asking of course...", she asked as she watched him roll his head slightly over to face her...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 11:09
"Kain and I have been fighting eatch other for about 2 thousand years, and he hate's me more then anything in this world because I am the one who made him in to a vampire and he makes my blood boile every thing when I sence him or see him because he killed the woman I loved right in frond of me, and now we are stuck in an ever going fight 'till the death follows." Aron said as he looked as her.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 02:24
The young lady didn't know what to say except, "I'm sorry..." She rose as she went to the fire to stir the ambers and to begin boiling some water to change his bandages. "So... your name is Aron? Correct?", she asked as she came back over to him...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 03:40
(( sorry I haven't posted.... it's a long story, I'll have to go way back to where Maria claimed to be hungry. ))

" This mortal shall not be harmed ! "

Maria grinned to both Aron and the Mortal. " Oh, don't worry I was only teasing. You are a brave young lady, didi you know that ? Standing among us vampires, not running away. I wont harm you, I'm in enough trouble as it is. " Then she wisphered to the mortal. " Not that I'd be in trouble having you for lunch but I'll pass, you've got my respect. Most ru away or try to kill us and you did neither. You've got my respect " Then she smiled.

Maria helped The mortal lady to take Aron into a room to tend to his wounds and listenend quietly to their conversation.

" You know much, " Maria said to the mortal, " Your father tought you all you know, but why do you know about vampire postion ? I'm curious. And by the way what is your name young lady ? "

[Edited on 23/4/2004 by Moondown]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 08:30
Aron nodded and looked past the young lady as the Vampira from earlier spoke up, "You know much. Your father taught you all you know, but why do you know about vampire postion? I'm curious. And by the way what is your name young lady ?" The young lady stood and taking off her cloak letting the vampires have a good look at her: her body was slightly more muscular than that of a normal young woman but otherwise had the figure of a goddess. The hilt of a sword could be seen at her left hip and over he right shoulder. Her cross swung slightly in the firelight around her neck as she replied, "My father wasn't too pleased with me becoming a researcher. I research into folklores, mysteries and horror creatures as well as the medicines that were used for and against certain monsters." She looked down at her last statement a bit embarressed. "Sorry I didn't mean..." Suddenly she felt very much in trouble...

[Edited on 23/4/2004 by Frodoslover]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 12:18
"I see, and don't wurry I used to be called monster I've even been called wurse and your name?" Aron said as he looked at her again. Then for a breef moment the pain became almost unberuble and he put his hand on the wound.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 03:57
"My name is Jae...", the young woman replied as she turned at the sudden sound of his sucking in of air and watched as he placed a hand to his wound. She knelt down and lifted up the bandage. She grimaced slightly and replaced as she reached inside her bag again and pulled out a piece of leather cloth that was rolled up. She unrolled it to reveal several vials. She looked through them and quickly picked up a vial and then hurried over to the fireplace. She poured some hot water into a mug and poured the spices and herbs into the cup. She went back to Aron and then helping him sit up a bit urged him to drink. "Here... this will ease pain..."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 08:27
Takira had fallen into her own thoughts of the day, and the way she had acted. Suddenly she was pulled from her thoughts as Kain lept from the ceiling. Takira was on her feet ready to fight when she blacked out and fell to the floor. She was hidden by the shadows and cobwebs, and so no one even took noticed.
When her eyes finally flluttered open, vampire blood and human scent mixed in the air. Standing up slowly Takira watched as the human took Aron away, and so she followed them, keeping a few steps behind.
She followed them all the way to a quite empty room at the inn. She stood outside the room, leaning against the wall, listening to them talk. Jae introduced herself, and there was some talk of poison. Takira guessed that someone had gotten hurt, but she wasnt sure. So after some thought, she walked in the room slowly and quiet, her head lowered so that her silver hair fell down hiding her face. She leaned against the wall aain and finally looked up slowly. Her silver eyes wided with shock as she saw the wound on Arons chest.
And to think I had problems... She thought to herslef. She tried to smile at Aron and Jae.
"Hi there. Uh, well looks like I missed a lot of fun..." She said softly, looking back down at the floor. She was well aware that she seemed much more shyer and calmer than before, but the anger was beginning to settle.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 11:04
"Thank you Jae." Aron said as he wanted to drink but before he could do that he past out in to a dream where he was human once again.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 04:20
Jae smiled slightly at him passing out. She laided him back down and removed the bandage. "Well I at least know more than one way to get this in you...", she said as she removed the blood soaked bandage and with a new clean cloth dipped it into the drink until it absorbed it all and then placed the cloth on the wound. She touched Aron's forehead to see if a fever was present... he was slightly warm but it wasn't bad enough to worry about. She quietly place a blanket over him and then motioned for the others to leave the room. She followed them and shut the door to leave Aron to his dreams. As they let him rest Jae wanted to know more about these beings and so she turned to the Vampira first and asked, "May I ask you a few questions?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 05:11
Then suddenly all of them could feel a dark pressence comming from within the room, when they when to see what it was they saw it was comming from Aron who seemed to be fighting something in his mind. He was moving around a lot, then he screamed for a moment and became calm again.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email