Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: June 03, 2004 08:51
"So...do....you...want...to...turn...back?"

"Yes......that would be..." began Neav. Before she could finish her sentance she collapsed again.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 11:35
Alexion got up and livted her up and he started to walk out of the gave with her in his arms but before he got outside he colapst.

"Tell me what you wish to do?" Aron asked as he looked deep into her eye's.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 06:56
"To stay by your side. To fight with you... even if it means I have to die with you.", Jae said as she looked into his eyes too. She felt him searching her inside... her soul...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 07:29
Neav found herself lost in an un-escapable dream. To her it seemed like a never ending twilight. Neav tried to summon a magic sheild, but found her powers did not work in this place. Walking along a few paces, she fell to her knees. A laugh echoed, and a voice entered Neavs head. She clasped her hands to her ears desperately trying to keep the evil voice out. She began to fall into a deep darkness, whispering Alexions name as she fell further and further.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 05:18
"I do not doubt your care for me darling,but promise me this: if it gets too dangerous you will flee, not matter what happens to me." Her gentle kiss brighted his spiritsonly to have them shattered to pieces as the rose tattoo burned viciously as the clerics approched. The air was crackling with unseen power: they had arrived.
"They have come love,lets not keep them waiting." Haimine said his voice full of determination. He walked calmly out of the inn with Maria at his side. Out of the shadows came of group of five,hooded and cloaked in white with a white rose at the clasp.
"Return to us the Book of Shadows, minion of the Red Rose." one said stepping out from the formation.
"First of all , I am no minion, and second I'm afriad its been destroyed and only I know its scerets."
"The knowledge must be destroyed; Kill him." The leader snarled ,3 of their group advanced towards Haimine.
"Fools."he muttered under his breath. In a split second two of them were down and Haimines fingernails had extended to an amazing length. Each one was razor sharp. The third cleric backed off muttering curses.
"You'll pay for that demon." he charged to meet Haimine in hand to hand combat. Hiaimine evaded his attacks effortlessly, seeing an opening he went in for the kill.
At this moment the cleric tossed holy water, landing in sprinkles on the etended nails and mealting them like acid.
"Crap." Haimine hissed usine the undamaged nails to cut the melting ones away before it reached his skin.
"Close call, be on your guard love."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 12:34
Alexion placed his hands around her head and tryedt to drife the thing that was in her mind out. When he indeed drove it out he screamed and fel on the ground.

Aron looked at her with a small smile on his face. "Do you want to became one of us?" He then asked and he waited for her to answer.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 05:03
Jae was slightly taken aback by his offer but before she could respond they heard shouting coming from the other side of the inn. Aron and Jae rushed over to see what was happening. They came upon the fight that Haimine and Maria were in. Aron rushed forward as did Jae.... the two of them stood in front of Haimine and Maria facing off with the hooded strangers. "Who are you?!? And why do you attack our friends?", Jae asked as they stared down the strangers... one of them, the leader, rushed forward and threw some holy water on Jae. The leader stood in awe as the water had no effect on the girl and then asked, "Are you not one of them?" Jae smirked as she formed energy blasts in her hands, "Why would you ever think that?"
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 08:32
Maria watches Haimine fight with the clerics and smiled. 'He is a good fighter to.' she thought.

"Close call, be on your guard love."

'I will.' she thought. With that Jae and Aron walked out.

"Who are you?!? And why do you attack our friends?", Jae asked as they stared down the strangers... one of them, the leader, rushed forward and threw some holy water on Jae. The leader stood in awe as the water had no effect on the girl and then asked, "Are you not one of them?" Jae smirked as she formed energy blasts in her hands, "Why would you ever think that?"

Maria laughed but sent Jea a telepathic messages.

"I know you are skilled in the art of magic but please be careful !" But she kissed Haimine and then she began to fly again. And with her sword in her hand she flew just above a clerics head and cut it of. Fortunetly she saw an other hooded man preparing to toss holy water at her but she flew a little higher.

"You know, I am not so easy to wound. You may find me a challange." Maria laughed lightly as she spoke to the clerics.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 12:52
Aron looked at one surten hooded man and said,"Well Marus I hardly acspected you to be here after all this time." "I had to if I ever wanted to kill you Aron." the man repleat as he semoved his hood revealing a young man with long white hair and bleu eye's. "It is time to finise it." And with those words he attacked Aron and they started there fight.

in the fight Marus tohosed a bottle of holy water over Aron, all thought it hurded him a great deal he did not back down and continued the fight.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 01:12
Neav was awoken by Alexions screaming. Opening her eyes, she pushed herself up at held him. Stroking his cheek she swore loudly. "It really think that it is time to get out of here my love..." she said to him. Neav hoisted Alexion up and held him under his arms. She then started to drag him out of the cave.

Once outside, Neav kneeled down beside Alexion and whispered in his ear. "Come back to me my love...I dont want to lose you again..." A tear came to her eye and rolled down her cheek.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 03:08
Alexion slowly started to open his eye's and looked at her. She could see that he was in a lot of pain, but he manitshed to smille,"don't wurry you won't lose me." He livted his hand to whipe the tear away. Then he slowly started to sit up.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 06:42
A thud resounded through out the area as two men fell to the ground almost fried to crisps as Jae stood back at her work. They laid motionless on the ground as Jae turned to observe the fight between Aron and Marius seeing that Aron was hurt quite badly. He was beginning to lose his ground and strength... 'Come on Aron...', she said to herself in her mind...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 12:23
"You have grown weak Aron, you are not even a challenge anymore." Marus said as he stapped his blade throught Aron chest. "I don't want to kill you so don't give me a reason to." Aron said as he pusched Marus back.

Then Marus saw Jea looking wurryed at Aron, then he grapped a dagger and wanted to through it to her. Aron jumped infront of the dagger and attacked Marus and killed him on the spot.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 04:05
"Do not try too hard to move. You are in pain...and it hurts me that i am unable to heal you" Neav told him. She looked around their surroundings. The dark path seemed un-inviting still. "I think it would be best if we re-traced outr steps and met back up with the others." Neav suggested. She knew Kain was still after them, but the shelter from the tavern would be welcoming and there Alexion could rest and heal.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 11:00
"Pleace I do not want to go back there, I can not face Aron." Alexion said as he graped his chest and mounded out of pain.

Aron bowed his head for a moment and then he fel to his knees in tears.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 04:32
Jae gasped as she saw the man heading towards her but was relieved when Aron stepped in and fought the man killing him instantly. She rushed forward to him as he fell to his knees in tears. "Oh Aron...", she said as she hugged him. He turned himself around slightly hugging her as well...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 09:11
"There is nowhere else to go Alexion! I'm sure Aron will understand...Kain is the menace here, not you!" Neav said, leaning forward and kissing Alexion on his brow.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 11:11
"I just don't want to go there." Alexion said as he tryed to get he was in great pain but he really didn't want to go back to Aron.

Aron then looked at her with tears in his eye's, but she could also see that his grave for blood had grown because of the injuris he had.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 11:28
"Stay still. You cannot move properly until you are healed, which we have to figure out..." she stopped in mid-sentance. Neav could hear something moving about close by. 'But we are alone' She thought to herself. 'The others are far away...'
"We should attempt to move from this spot Alexion. Can you at least crawl along? Or walk with my support?" Neav asked slightly worried. She could see that he was in a lot of pain, more so than earlier.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 02:53
Jae hugged him even closer as she began to pray for him... for his soul. Suddenly she felt them becoming warmer as if there was some kind of glow around the two of them. She kept praying until finally she pulled herself away to see him...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 05:55
e still had the graving for blood in his eye's now more then ever.

"I'll be able tp walk don't wurry." Alexion said as he got up.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 04:23
Jae didn't know what else to do...except... She pulled back her collar baring her neck to Aron. "Here! If you want it take it!!", she yelled at him tears welling in her eyes....
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 08:52
Aron slowly moved his head to her neck but when his teeth toutshed her neck he pulled away quikly. "I can't I would rather dei." He said asd turned his head away.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 03:51
Jae looked at him. Straighting her clothes again, she looked at Aron. He didn't want her to look at him. She gently placed a hand on his face as she felt his tears begin to fall. They felt like little pelts of ice as they landed on her hand. "Come Aron... lets go...", she said as she stood and extended a hand towards him...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 07:44
Aron toke her hand and he got up, "I will go somewhere els to feed."He said to her but he still wasn't able to look at her.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 12:06
Neav looked at Alexion as he stood up. "We should head back along that darkened path and then take the left road at the fork. It will lead us in the opposite direction or Aron." she told him. Neav hooked her arm in Alexions to support him. 'I will find something to heal him ~ even if i have to kill to get it!' she thought to herself.
Slowly they began to walk back down the darkened path.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 09:36
"I can't move my legs anymore."Alexion said after some time then he fel to his knees.

Aron walked ouside and looked around, then his eye fell on a very sad and lonely young girl he walked over to her. "What desturbs you so?" He then asked. The woman looked at him with tears in her eye's and said, "the pain of this world, I have lost all those I loved to the hands of Kain he drove my brother away." Aron looked at her a bit shocked, "Nelan?" The young girl looked at him and smilled, "Aron can it really be."
Then she fell into his arms crying and he tryed to calm her a bit.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 06:18
Before Jae could speak to Aron again, he left. She knew best not to follow him but she knew if he wanted her she would wait for him at the tavern. And so that is what she did... she went back to the tavern and waited for him...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 04:51
"It's oke Nelan, come let's go inside." And he toke her hand and they walked inside the tavern.
"Jea meet Nelan she is my little sister." Aron said as he set down next to Jea.
"Nice to meet you." Nelan said as she toke a bouw.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 12:01
"I can't move my legs anymore."Alexion said after some time then he fel to his knees.

Neav stared in angst at Alexion. Then she moved off into the thick wood and cut some healing herbs. Making her way back to Alexion, she knelt down beside him. Neav clasped the herbs in both of her hands, when she unclasped them the herbs were crushed. Neav then removed a small flask from her cloak and pushed the ground herbs in. Putting the lid back on the flask, sje shook it for a little while and then removed the lid again.
"Drink this. It will ease the pain for a few hours" she said, handing the flask to Alexion. "I will go and get some help..." Neav stood up slowly and looked down at him. "Please do not go anywhere!" With that, Neav started off into the trees.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 05:08
Jae smiled at the young woman and shook her hand as she spoke to Nelan, "Nice to meet you too." Aron sat down next to Jae placing an arm around her shoulders gently pulling her close and kissing her forehead. Nelan didn't seem comfortable about this showing of affection though....
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 05:20
Before she walked away alexion graped her hand for a moment.

"I am sorry I am not jused to being with humans yet." Nelon said as Jea did that.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 01:46
"Oh... don't worry hun. Some day you'll find it too.", Jae said as she stayed close to Aron. "Aron? Where is Alexion and Neav?", Jae asked suddenly remembering them. "I hope that they are alright..."
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 10:18
'I must get him some help' Neav thought to herself. She glanced back over her shoulder and sighed. "I do not like leaving him like this..." she whipsered aloud.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 12:46
"Maybe I will and maybe not."Nelon replead. Aron got up and said, "I think we need to go find them alexion is in a great deal of pain." And he held out his hand to Jae.

"Well Neav it seems Alexion isn't here to protect you, and take it from me he never will." Kain's voice echode through the woods.
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email