Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: June 16, 2004 01:10
The clerics remaining retreated and Haimine was relieved.
'I thought Selina's spell would have hidden me from them longer than this unless... No they couldn't have killed her, but I can't think of anything else that could have hapened.' Tears stained his face.
"If you ever return again you willl pay, for Selina's death you all shall pay." He whispered to himself.
"I'm sorry I've envolved all of you in this,it would be best to leave now, they might return." He adressed all of them then went over to Maria to check her wounds.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 04:02
Jae nodded and took his hand. Suddenly Jae sensed something.... 'Kain!" "We must be quick my dear. I sense Kain near by.", Jae said as the two turn towards the door...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 10:59
"Kain is indeed close, Haimine we have started this togetter and that is how we are going to finich it." Aron said as he walked over to him and Maria.
Aron put his hand over her wound and her wound slowly started to heal up.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 09:47
Jae looked out towards the door. Something was coming towards them and she really had no clue what it was. She went to the door and looked out to see a full moon had risen and the sky was alight with stars as well. She went outside and looked around. A sudden stirring in the air told her that trouble was on their way to them. Suddenly she froze in her spot as from out of the shadows emerged Kain. "Kukuku... hello my dear.", he said as he pulled out his sword. He stepped out into the moonlight holding the sword up towards his mouth. Blood soaked part of the sword as he licked it. "Mmmm... still the sweetest blood I have ever had the pleasure to taste. May I have some more?", he said as he held his sword out and charged towards her. She dashed towards him as she too drew her swords and the fight began...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 10:15
"Well Neav it seems Alexion isn't here to protect you, and take it from me he never will." Kain's voice echode through the woods.

Neav panicked and ran back towards Alexion, stumbling and falling to the floor next to him. "I can protect myself!" she shouted at the woods. Neav took hold of alexions hand and waited beside him. Then Neav chanted a protection spell, which formed a protective fbubble aroun the two, no one could enter unless they had the spell to disarm it.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 07:29
Then Jea and Kain felt an very powerfull engergy comming from inside the bar and the next moment Kain was eating durt. "Your fight is with me Kain and not with her, so eagther you fight me or you leave." Aron said with an eary sound in his voice. "I told you, that you would come back to the way you where Aron."and then Kain disapeared.

Alexion slowly opent his eye's and looked at Neav, and for some reason he had a smile on his face.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 08:43
Jae resheathed her swords. She was pretty roughed up scratches here and there on her. She went over and stood next to Aron. "You okay?", she asked him as he looked down at her. She pushed a strand of hair out of his face as he spoke...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 10:36
Neav looked down at Alexion curiously. "Why are you smiling?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 11:17
Aron toke a deep breath and looked at her, "Yes I am all right don't wurry." He then said as he held her close.

"Nothing forget about it, I am just glad that when I opent my eye's you where the first thing I see." He said he could fell that the pain had grown a bit les now that he rested.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 12:04
Jae nestled into his chest as she began, "Aron..." He pulled her away as he looked down into her eyes. "The offer you made to me... do you fear it is the only way we could live?", she asked him. He seemed slightly taken aback from her question...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 01:37
"I am not sure I have tryd to live an other live but people still hunt me, so you need to know that it could be a hard way to live."He said as he looked at her.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 05:26
After the fight was over Maria only had one serious wound. It was a deep burning wound from the holy water. Haimine walked over to her and examened the wound. Maria looked him in the eyes not saying anything but her eyes were begging him to take her away, to some place where they could be alone. Aron walked to them and healed Maria's wounds only by holding his hand above her burnt skin.
"Thank you." she murmered.
When the others started minding other things Maria looked in Haimine's eyes.
"You know, if you are going to finish this on your own you are going to have to kill me." She gave him a sly smile.
"I am going to help you no matter what." Then she put her arms around him, embracing him.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 11:30
Neav smiled warmly and said "Nice to know someone has use for me." She leant down and kissed his brow. "Hopefully you feal better soon, and we can retreat and talk about things" Neav whispered in his ear.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 12:22
"What do you whise to talk about my love?" He asked as he tryed to sit up.

"Your welcome." Aron said to her and brought his attention back to Jae.
"So Kain is still after you." Nelon said as she walked over to him. "Yea you can say that."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 12:39
"When the time is right my love... that is when it will happen.", Jae said as she held him close. She wanted to be with him but what was it really going to take to be with him...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 12:40
"Anything...everything...I've missed you so much these past years!" she said to him. Neav ended the spell and sighed. "I want to know how you feel too." Neav rested her head on his shoulder. "Just dont leave me again"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 03:01
"My feeling for you haven't changed and I don't think they ever will, I love you more the live." Alexion said as he helt her.

"But when will the time be right?" Aron asked.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 04:06
"I don't know that yet. But when the time comes... we'll know.", Jae said as the two made their way back to the tavern. Dawn was approaching and Jae could tell that Aron and the other vamps needed their rest...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 11:49
Aron walked over to her and kissed her pattionatly on her mouth before he lyed down to rest. Nelon looked at Jae and smiled, "I can she he loves you very muts and he would go through the fires of Hell to save you, I am glade he is happy because he never was that in the past he never even smilled back then." She said as she lyed down next to Aron and also whent to sleep.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 12:04
Jae drew the curtains in the room and closed the door behind her leaving the vamps to rest. She walked down to the bar and ordered a drink as she thought about these past couple of nights and what has been happening. 'I've got to find this Kain guy... but how?', she thought as she began to sip her drink. By the time she got down to the bottom of her glass it was resolved that she was going to have to go out and search for him during the day while Aron and the others rested. She pulled her cloak on and tightened the straps that held her swords on as she walked outside and into the woods as she began to search for Kain...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 11:41
Neav smiled. "Then all is well..." she replied to Alexion. Neav threw a glance around their surroundings. "I do not like the feeling of this place..." She muttered to herself. "..Are you yet well enough to move?" Neav asked in a slightly worried tone.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 12:16
Zedo lay in a desolate dead feild in the middle of no-where. He look like a human, except for his pointed ears and the fact that he scratched the back of them with his foot. Zedo was a demon. A dog demon to be exact. He was partially human, but he also had dog-like qualities. And a sword. A sword that was blood red when he was angry, blue when he fought for vengance, and maroon the rest of the time. He suddenly purked up his ears, he heard...something. He wasn't sure what it was, but he had a feeling it wouldn't like it. It was the bar just a mile away. he could hear something going on. maybe, if i save the bar, ill get some free stuff! he thought. He quickly ran to the bar and burst through the door with his sword drawn. When he realizied his ears had heard nothing but a small up-roar, his face turned red, and he walked over to the counter. "just give me... something.." he said quietly to the person there. People were still staring at him.
(if you haven't guessed by now, he's like Inuyasha)
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 11:36
"What do you want Jae?"Kain's voice suddednly came from behind her. When she turned around she saw Kain standing in the shadow of a tree.

"Yeah I am able to walk." Alexion answered as he put his hand to the side of her face.

"A dog demon you don't see then muts now a days." Aron's voice came from the stairs. Then both Aron and Nelon walked over to the bar and set down.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 11:47
Jae turned to Kain as he stayed in the shadow of the tree. She smirked slightly as she spoke, "What do you think I want?" She began to walk towards him but suddenly he vanished. She looked around wondering where he had went... then she felt something breathing righton the back of her neck...
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 01:58
Zedo sat up when he heard the people sit in front of him. One of them handed him a strong tea. "thanks, " he said. "so, you're a dog demon huh?" we don't see many of you around here, why is that?" one asked. Zedo sighed, "Well, when were first "created" or whatever, we couldn't think for ourselves, like animals. But eventually people took us in as pets. And after that, we realized that we were acutually better than the humans, so we made our own culture, but with all things, there's a catch. Half of us didn't become tame. Those who did not, hid themselves; and as of late they've come back and began killing most of us off, so we went into hiding." As he finished this, he scratched his ear with his foot, and someone laughed. He snarled at them and they shut up. "so, what's your guys's story?" he asked them.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 11:26
"Have'n you reconiced us yet?"Nelon said whith a smile on her face, "we are vampires."She then whispered in his ear. "That is enough Nelon." "I am sorry Aron."The girl said and looked at the floor.

"Yeah you want me to leave Aron alone, or you want to kill me so that Aron won't lose his soul." Then he made a small cut in the back of her neck and licked the blood. "Your blood is still very sweet and don't wurry I will be comming back for more."And he vanished in the shadows.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 08:30
" Why would I kill you? First, your already dead and second...." Haimine swept her up into a passionate kiss. "I love you too much. He held her close as the others left,aching to be alone with her.
"Sun will be rising soon,how about finding us a place to stay."He said with a mischeavious wink, puttting his arm around her waist.
'Odd, could have sworn I smelled a dog Demon.' He thought to himself as they walked off.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 09:41
(Mwahha! lol)
Zedo cocked his evebrow, "Vampires hmm? I might have guessed. No offense but you a little...pale; That's pretty cool though. I must warn you, I once heard of a vampire who bit a dog demon and died. They say it was because the dog-demon was alive humanly, yet dead demonically. The forces clashed and the vamp died. Tye only poblome is...our blood is very easy to smell. I hope that doesn't..."he searched for the right word, "tempt you." he ended.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 11:33
Jae turned around as he disappeared. She felt the back of her neck and rubbed it slightly. "You're right about that but there are other things I need to know. But if your too big a coward to face me like a real vampire would then I guess...", she said smirking slightly hoping that would get to him. She turned to leave...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 01:07
" Why would I kill you? First, your already dead and second...." Haimine swept her up into a passionate kiss. "I love you too much. He held her close as the others left,aching to be alone with her.

Maria giggled a little.
"I love you very much to!" Maria pressed herself upto him.

"Sun will be rising soon,how about finding us a place to stay."He said with a mischeavious wink, puttting his arm around her waist.

Maria smirked to him and nodded. They walked for a while untill they came to Maria's "home".
"Well it's not much but it is enough." She looked him in the eyes and smiled. " And, it is spacious enough for two. "
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 11:16
"Don't wurry I won't get tamted that easealy." Aron said as he looked at him. "And I don't like the blood of dog demons so that won't be a problem."Nelon replead.

"What do you want to know then?"Kain suddenly said when she turned around she saw hjim standing in the shadow of the three again.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 04:02
Jae turned back as she spoke, "When did this all start? Why does Aron hate you so?" She faced the vampire not worried whether or not he would harm her...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 05:28
"It all started long ago, it was night I was riding home when my carrage suddenly stoped I when to see what it was, it was Aron standing all though it was not the Aron you know now, for soem reason I couldn'd move at all when he saw me he had a smile on his face I can never forget that smile. Then he bite my neck and I felt getting weaker, his blood got mixt with my and I became this monster you see before you. I ended up killing the one person I loved because I neaded blood." "Now you know why I hate Aron so muts." Kain said as he got up.

"And you Look like her, and I want the Aron from that time back so that I can fight him." He continued and then he started to walk away.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 06:34
Neav felt her skin tingle slightly as Alexion touched her. She was momentarily off gaurd, and then sensed another presence somewhere in the distance, near to the others. 'They will be fine I hope' she thought. "Come! I will help you up! If my memory is correct, then there should be a small town just south of here" Neav said to Alexion, helping him to his feet.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 08:05
"well that's comforting," he told them. He finished another round of the tea and got up to leave. When he got outside, he began to walk aimlessly for a while, until he came upon two people kissing under a tree. He stopped and crouched down and crawled through the weeds. One of them, a male, stopped and looked his way. He was a vampire, that was for sure. No human could have heard him, but vampire could smell him. "Come out! show your self dog-demon!" he yelled. Zedo stood and said, "I am sorry, i was just passing by, and i saw you and you friend here; and my curosity got the best of me. I am sorry... but may I ask who you people are?" he asked. (elrinda or Moondown should reply)
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email