Register

<< First3536373839Last >>
Author Topic:
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Darkening of Mirkwood
on: August 24, 2005 02:03

Dark Sarac was walking through the palace, glad to, finally, be out of his box, both of them. He walked through the hall's smiling, almost signing with joy until the wrong person came into his sight.

Galathil.

"Hello there buddy!" said Dark Sarac walking up to him. "Just the Elf I wanted to..." he swung and caught Galathil by the suprise right above the jaw "Beat into a pulp." Galathil staggered backwards staring at Dark Sarac.

"You..." he said, with an awed look on his face, mixed with fear. "You're not Sarac."

"Wrong dummy!" said Dark Sarac kicking him in the stomache. "I am Sarac!" He slammed both his fists into Galathil's back and his knees into his ribs, hearing several of them break. "At long last!" He grabbed Galathil's hair and kneed him in the face. He slumped to the ground like all the others.
"Oh come on!" Dark Sarac yelled. "Is that all this castle has to offer?" Then he remembered. "I think I'll go see the king."
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 24, 2005 04:32
It hurt.
BUt Thorongil knew this pain wasn't his doom nor his end, so he got up and found Elwyn and Narya with him.
The door opened again thanks to the heavy foot of Narya.
He stumbled after the two strong Elven-ladies and found himself running through the palace again.

" It is Sarac, " he finally understood, " or it isn't! Something is in his body. " He breathed heavily. " And I will get it out of him, " he continued and smiled; looking at his sword.

They soon found the remnants of Galathil on the floor. Thorongil took some athelas and cleaned the air. " Alarm the guards, " the Ranger tried, " call for help. Sarac is beyond our might. Warn the King. "

His mind worked slowly today.
" The King! " He got up again and looked at the others. " Sarac is going for the King! "
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2005 07:12
Narya's eyes widened in fear. Her father! Before either Elwyn or Thorongil could stop her, she'd practicaly flown through the hall to throne room. Her father had no guards with him. Her heart beating, she threw open the door, and skidded inside. "Leave...my...father...alone." She said, forcing her voice to remain calm as she glared at Sarac, hate in her eyes.
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2005 08:32
Dark Sarac stood with Thranduil in front of him, holding a knife at his neck.

"Leave...my...father...alone." Narya growled.

"But don't you think he'd look nice with a red bloody necklace to remind him of me? I think he would."

"You're dispicable." she said to Dark Sarac. "I hope there's no way to bring your soul back so I can kill you."

"I don't think Sarac would like that very much, to know that his true love wanted his inner me dead so bad." Dark Sarac paused and looked at Thranduil. "You know with all of you here killing him and dumping the body just wouldn't have the same effect so I think I'll let him live for now." Dark Sarac threw Thranduil at the group, grabbed a chair and chucked it through a window, shattering the glass. He then leapt up onto the window frame and stared at the group with a malicious smile.

"I guess we'll have to put a rain check on that whole eviscerating you thing." Dark Sarac leapt out the window.

The group ran up to see where he went but there was no sign of him.
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2005 05:19
"Thats it.." Elwyn said. Her voice was growing in aggitation, "by the Gods, if I ever see him again I will be the one doing the killing!!! Another snag that we have to untangle before we journey to Minas Tirith..I am soo tired of this...this.." she threw up her hands unable to locate her words. Her eyes glinted with anger, her face grew flush and hot to the touch. She looked out over the horizon and lowered her head, "I suppose we'll be rounding the group up and heading off after him now?" She was disappointed.

Elladan had joined with the group at some time, he watched sadly as his cousin walked away from them and out the door. Narya was with her father, making sure that he was alright. Elladan looked to Thorongil, "go after her...I will keep watch here."
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2005 09:19
((Written by Elwyn and myself!))

The silence in Beorn's hall was immense compared to the level of noise that had filled the hall the night before. A very scruffy and blurry eyed Pete stumbled through the door into the dining room. He rubbed his head tenderly to try and ease the throbbing pain splitting right through it.
"Urgh..." he mumbled. "I feel sick..."
He came to an unsteady halt and then looked around. The hall was still left in the mess of the party the night before. Plates were still on the table, and paper streamers were everywhere. Pete knew he hadn't have drunk so much, and this morning he definitely regretted it.
Elrohir rose from slumber, glancing to the spot beside him where Aerhiril slept. He smiled softly, then leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. Slipping out of bed he put on clothes and went out into the morning air. That's when he heard the heaving sounds of someone being sick....
PETE! he thought to himself as he rushed towards the noises.
Pete buckled over, and then stood up groggily. He looked pale and ill, but by the time Elrohir reached him He had finished throwing up. He coughed a few times before standing up to look at him. "Ow- sorry about that" he said holding his head for a second. It still hurt. He sorted himself out and stood up straight again. "How's the missis?" he then asked with a grin. He may have felt terrible, but his mood was still on a high.
Elrohir laughed easily, "she sleeps.." He placed a hand on Pete's back helping him to stand. Pete didn't look so well, despite his chipper mood. "Pete, we should get you back to Mirkwood, you don't look so well and I don't want to be a burden on Beorn." Elrohir stood to his feet, "get your things together." He went to the room he shared with his new wife, and woke her up with a tender kiss to the lips.
"Good morning.." he smiled down at her.
Aerhíril's eyes flickered open, and she smiled softly when she was greeted by Elrohir. "Good morning," she replied before kissing him softly on his lips. "Did you sleep well?"
"Yes..I enjoyed the company I had," he winked at her. "We must leave today my love, Pete is ill...due to over indulgence...and I do not wish to burden Beorn." He took a step back, "I will be waiting for you in the dining hall.."
"Alright," Aerhíril replied with a smile, she sat up in bed with the bed sheets wrapped around her. "I'll see you then."
Pete was sitting on the edge of one of the low tables when Elrohir joined him again. The hobbit had managed to get his belongings together surprisingly fast. "Ready to go?" He asked. His eyes were still red.
"Almost...we're only waiting on Aer.." he smiled at Pete, "really Pete...you must learn your limits!!"
Pete stuck his stomach out and patted it. "Hobbits never learn their limits!" He boasted with a grin. "We may regret our ways in the morning, but we certainly don't the night before!"
At that moment Aerhíril entered the hall, with her small pack and traveling gear. "Morning Pete," she said as she walked over to them.
"Thats it then.." Elrohir said with a smirk. "Let's leave the halls of Beorn, I’m sure he is not here...he never is when the morning first begins."
So together they left Beorns and rode back towards Thranduil's palace. The trip would take them a couple of days, and none of them saw great reason to rush. The horses ambled on slowly until day began to at last turn to dusk.
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2005 09:28
They awoke early the next morning, stretching and yawning in the rising mists. A quick breakfast lead them to a more comfortable ride towards the elven home. They cantered along, when ahead of them came the sounds of footsteps, trampling through the underbrush. Elrohir stopped, shushing the others with his hand as they stood at attention. Whatever it was, was moving quickly. Elrohir climbed off his horses back and drew his sword.

Pete watched as the elf walked forwards. He had been planning on staying high up on his horse's back, but his curious nature soon got the better of him. "What is it?" He asked as he lowered himself out of his saddle. He had fully recovred from his hangover that he had been suffering from the day before. Aerhíril had drawn out her bow, and had it at the ready just incase whatever it was turned out to be hostile. Pete walked forwards and waited expectantly just a few feet behind Elrohir.

Straining his elven eyes, he saw someone running towards them a few hundred feet ahead. "Sarac?" he whispered to himself.
"It's Sarac?! Surely if he is running this way something must be wrong!" Elrohir now was beginning to worry. Was there something wrong at Thranduils? Something that required their aid? He ran forward meeting Sarac in the road...
"Sarac!" he called, as he neared the other elf. Sarac stopped, looking expectantly at Elrohir.
"Sarac what's wrong? What are you doing?"
Sarac laughed, "what I do does not concern you!!" He launched his fist forward, but Elrohir managed somehow to duck his blow. Looking at Sarac with wide eyes...
Sarac lunged at him again, this time hitting the elven prince in the jaw...sending him falling to the ground.

"Elrohir!" Aerhíril shouted. Pete ran forwards to the smirking elf, who just looked at the hoobit like he was a bug to be squashed. Determination showed in Pete's eyes as he yelled: "Damn it Sarac! What in the Valar's name are you doing? Stop pushing people around!" and with that there was a loud 'crack' as Pete's foot came into contact with the elf's shin. Sarac reached to grab it and as he did so Pete kicked him in the other leg. By that time Aerhíril was by Elrohirs side with her bow. Pete shouted victoriously as the elf toppled over and fell backwards, "Don't ever do that again!" he bossed with his fists shaking in anger.
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 25, 2005 09:46
Thorongil walked after Elwyn and found her outside.
He took her hand and kissed it. " We will overcome this as well, " he said softly and hugged her. " Minas Tirith will wait for us. Ad if not today, we will marry tomorrow. " He kissed her brow and caressed the white skin in her neck. " None will stand between us. You have my word and my heart on that. "

ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2005 10:03
Elwyn tried to smile, looking into his eyes she choked back tears. "Can we not leave this place...I do not need anything more that someone to declare us wed. That is all I desire." She ran her hands threw his hair, drawing his eventually into a kiss. "Yet...I will follow you, wherever you need to go."
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2005 12:36
Dark Sarac kicked and sent the little hobbit flying. Aerhíril cried when she saw the Hobbit hit the ground. She fired an arrow at Dark Sarac's back. He spun around a nd caught it.

"No need to be jealous, precious," he said with a cocky smirk, holding her arrow. "You'll get your turn later, but for now..." he threw the arrow at her like it was coming from a bow and struck her in the leg. "Stay down!"

He headed south after that, on the fringes of the forest. He didn't need to be in woods to go where he was going, actually it was probably better to stay out of the forest until he needed to.

Dol Guldor.
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 02:33
Thorongil opened his eyes again and smiled at Elwyn. " No, " he said in reply, taking her hands, " you have followed me for a long time now. This time you lead the way, to Minas Tirith if you like. " He gently took her in his arms and carried her down the corridor. " Besides, we can always come back after you have become my wife. "
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 02:43
Elwyn smiled widely, "then let us go...to Minas Tirith." She wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up and carried her down the palace hall. She kissed him gently beneath his jaw resting her head on his shoulder. "I love you," she whispered, breathing deeply and taking in his scent.
-------------------------------
Elrohir ran to Aerhiril, she however quickly directed him to Pete. The elven prince ran to the hobbit, he was laying on the ground in a crumpled little ball. Blood trickled from the corner of his mouth, "Pete?" he asked softly. Taking the hobbit in his arms, "we must get him back to the Palace!!"
He jumped onto his horse, with the hobbit in his arms.
"Aerhiril...are you alright?"
She nodded, then climbed onto her horse. The arrow had done little more than break the skin, she was lucky..
They galloped off..
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 04:44
Dol Guldor wasn't the same fortress of shadow it used to be but it was still a place you avoided given the chance. Sarac had snuck into it before but Dark Sarac wasn't interested in sneaking. He strode straight up to the gates. There were two Trolls standing guard. Seeing an Elf approaching they attacked.From inside the castle it sounded like a short one sided fight. It was. When the door was knocked open Dark Sarac walked in without a scratch and two Trolls were both outside, incinerated. Dozens of Orcs filled the entrance hall in front of the soulless Elf.

"Okay," said Dark Sarac, igniting his hands. "Who's first?" They charged him.

In the throne room of Dol Guldor one of the Nine sat on his throne. None dared to disturb him, none but one. His door was thrown open and a battered Elf stood in the doorway.

"Did you kill all my guards?" asked the Wraith.

"All the one's I could find." said Dark Sarac, wiping the blood off of his fists.

"Why are you here?"

"I want to help you. I want to take down Thranduil."
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 07:55
" And I love you. "

" Let us forget all these trouble for a while. Let us rest and enjoy each other."
Thorongil marched on and let Elwyn go out of his arms. " How very much I would like to carry you all the way to the City, but we'll do faster on horseback. "

He helped her on her steed and then mounted his.
Then he waited and looked at Elwyn with a dumb smile.
" You lead the way, Silver Leaf. "
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 08:24
Elwyn nodded, words were fleeting at the moment; for it seemed none could illustrate her happiness to its full measure. She gently nudged her horses sides, causing it to begin a steady trot, and within a few flicks of the reigns it was galloping at a swift pace. They would travel southwest, down the elven path until it lead beyond the trees of Mirwood. Then from there south and across the Anduin, until they reached Gondor. It was nearly mid-day when they started, and soon the lands became dark.

Pitching camp, for the first time they were able to relax in each others company without the bother of wandering eyes. Elwyn sat by the small fire that had been started, watching Thorongil intently. “You are sure that you do not mind leaving the others?” she asked warily. She hadn’t even told Elrohir and Elladan. Come to think of it, she hadn’t seen Elrohir in a few days. She shook it off and looked to the flames. “I wouldn’t want to insist on you doing something, that you do not feel is right..”
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 11:44
Thorongil smiled and looked in the flames of the campfire.
" It all feels right, " he said, " your company makes up for the absense of the others. Besides, I have already been preparing our wedding for some time. "

The moon rose quickly, flanked by many bright stars and far off the bright Sickle shone, not troubled by clouds.

" It has been a long times since we last were with each other without the others. "
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2005 05:29
"Preparing for a while?" Elwyn said, unable to hide the smile that crept onto her face. She laid her head against his shoulder, her arms wrapped gently around his left arm.

"It has been so long...that I am not sure how to act any longer without them.." she sighed. "That scares me." Laughter then escaped from her, calming down momentarily.

"So...what are these preperations you were tallking of?" she asked again.
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 27, 2005 09:32
Thorongil smiled. " I knew I should have kept my mouth, " he grinned, " but I will keep it shut from now on! Let's call it a surprise. " He looked into her eyes. " Don't expect too much, my dear. "

The night was warm and clear. " We're close to Midsummer, " he said to her. " Perhaps we'll arrive in the City just in time to marry then. "
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2005 06:33
Elwyn smiled, closing her eyes she nodded, "that would be wonderful." The night was beginning to grow darker, and Elwyn soon found herself drifting into sleep. Her head still rested on Thorongils shoulder. Her thoughts had melted into merry dreams of warm breezes blowing across the Pelennor...the White Tower glimmering...seeing her dear cousin Arwen once again...and marrying her champion.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2005 08:01
Aerhíril pulled the arrow out of her leg as they rode. It didn't hurt too much, and she was certain that Sarac could have done worse... she was still at a loss to how he could've even heard her arrow and then caught it- and why had he attacked them anyway? She threw the arrow down to the floor before galloping to where Elrohir was riding. He had Pete in his arms. The poor Hobbit was out cold.

"How long will it be until we come to the halls?" She asked over the wind that seemed to bellow past them. Their horses mane's flowed behind them in the wind as they charged towards the forest.
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 28, 2005 09:32
Thorongil woke up with Elwyn's head on his shoulder and the fire smouldering. He gently got up and laid down Elwyn's head on his soft bag. Then took some fresh water and let his horse drink. He looked at the sleeping shape of his beloved.

" Doesn't she look like one of those memories of the elder days? " he said to his steed. He stroke the animal's neck. " And I'm going to marry her. Marry her, horse! And it is hard to believe. A fairytale." Elwyn stirred in her sleep. " She's missing a great sunrise, " he smiled.
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2005 11:10
Narya stayed at her father's side for only a short time before leaving again. She was more furious than anyone had seen her for a long time, not even when her father had forbidden her marriage to Elladan. She stormed through the palace, smashing paintings, pottery, suits of armour, anything that was too hand. Only when she had destroyed almost every breakable thing in the palace did she stop, and do her best to calm down. She called a soldier to her. "Get my weapons, prepare my horse, and tell my father of my departure. I won't let him get away with this!"
Although they had had strict orders not to give her weapons, the soldier dared not defy her, and went away at once. She then went to Elladan. "I make to leave here, to find Sarac. You may come with me if you wish, but I would rather it if you didn't." Her anger was rising, and she had to suppress it before speaking again. "I don't want to let him blackmail me with you again. I won't be able to watch you die, so if he does, I'll fall. I can't let that happen."
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2005 02:16
Elwyn could hear the sounds of birds singing over her head, she opened her eyes noticing at once that she was alone. Sitting up slowly she looked around, blinking her eyes so that they would become more readily adjusted to the light that grew around her. She saw him, standing silently with his horse and looking out as the sun crept up over the mountains and trees.

She stood to her feet and stretched, then walked lazily over to him, wrapping her arms snuggly around his waste from behind she hugged him gently as her lips found a spot on the back of his neck for a soft kiss. She sighed, resting her chin on the top of his shoulder and looked out as the sun continued its journey into the sky. It was quite lovely, and she was happy to be sharing it with him....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elrohir looked to Aerhiril, "we can be there by midday if we keep riding!" He spurred his horse on, knowing that she would not desire to stop...not now...

They rode quickly, until at long last they galloped onto the stone courtyard..it seemed that they leapt from their horses, rushing Pete to the healing wing. He was tended to immediantly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elladan looked at Narya, "I...do not wish to allow you to make this trip alone." He stopped, noticing the disappointment in her eyes, "but I don't want to be a hindrance to you. Go...keep safe..." She smiled at him and began to walk off, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back around. He hugged her tightly then kissed her before she would leave.

[Edited on 29/8/2005 by ElwynSilverleaf]
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 29, 2005 12:22
" I didn't want to wake you, " Thorongil said, feeling her arms around him. " But I was very lonely here, these horses never learnt to say a kind word. " The mists of morning were lifted from the vales, and the dew touched their bare feet.

They stood there for a while, watching the sun follow her daily course, until the sky turned into the brightest blue.
He kissed her gently. " Breakfast? " he asked her, taking her hand and leading her back to the fire. " Perhaps Elves can," he smiled, " but I can't live of love alone. "

[Edited on 04/07/1988 by Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor]
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2005 03:14
Elwyn grinned, "of course, food would be lovely at the moment." She looked up into the sky, and then to the trees that towered overhead. Walking to her horse she lay open the flap that closed over her satchel and pulled out two red apples. She handed one to Thorongil then added, "If you can add anything more I would not be offended." She brought the apple to her lips and took a bite, savoring the sweetness of the fruit.
---------------------------------------------------------
The healers feverishly tended to Pete, rubbing his forehead with a pungent smelling salve then wrapping it with cloth. Aerhiril and Elrohir waited anxiously by his bedside as they finished their work.
"He recieved quite a bump on the head, but he will be fine."
Elrohir nodded to the white robed elf, smiling weakly. He looked to Aerhiril and down to her leg, "would you mind to take a look at her leg?" he asked.
The healer nodded and bid Arehiril to have a seat, upon which he carefully examined the wound. He smiled, "nothing more than a flesh wound." Yet he cleaned it gently and bound it with gauze. Elrohir smiled at her, taking her hand into his.
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 29, 2005 06:18
Thorongil took the apple and took a big bite out of it. " I am a Ranger, " he said with his mouth full, " of course I can add something to this meal! " He kissed his lady on the cheek and ran off into the wild.

Not very long after, he returned with the hood of his cloak filled with berries and nuts. " I've got some bread in my bag as well, " he said and emptied his cloak on the blanket. " I hope you don't want some meat. I've seen some deer and they just became parents. "
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2005 10:33
The Wraith was quite for what seemed like an hour and when he spoke, he spoke the wrong words.

"You disgust me Elf." he screeched. "To think I would ally myself with you is -" he never got to finish. Sarac buried is Noldor blade in the Wraith's face as Eowyn had done on the fields of Pelennor. The Wraith collapsed in himself and died.

"Wrong answer." spat Dark Sarac as he left the chamber, the fortress and went back into Mirkwood.

'I guess I'll have to kill her myself then."
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2005 09:51
Narya had left her home before Thranduil had a chance to come and stop her. Galloping through the trees, she looked about wildly, sword drawn already, and her ears straining for any sound. Her horse had been thrown into panic, and when he ran, he would stop all of a sudden, and rear up on his hind legs, as if trying to ward something away. Between all this, and having to stop often to check for any signs of where Sarac had gone, it took a few hourse before they had made any progress at all. The Princess was impatient. She had to find Sarac now!
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 04:18
Aerhíril squeezed his hand and smiled. She was glad that Pete was going to be alright, and that Sarac had done as little harm to them as possible.

"Shouldn't we go and warn the others?" She suddenly said with concern. "What if they don't know that Sarac has turned against us? It could put them in harms way if they meet him an do not know he is evil..." she didn't know he was, but to Aerhíril, someone would have to be very bad indeed to harm a Hobbit. She looked to Elrohir to see what he though.
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 04:55
"I am fine with these." Elwyn said smiling to Thorongil. Before long the sun had risen to it's fullest. The dew that had fallen during the early morning had began to dry. Their bellies were full and the lure of the road was calling once more...

Climbing onto their steeds they rode on, their wills set on breaking through the last trees of Mirkwood by nightfall. The air was warm and fragrant with the aroma of wild flowers, Elwyn was pleased with the day. She thought the weather quite lovely, and appropriate for travel. Looking over her shoulder she smiled softly at Thorongil. Their pace was a quick walk, so that they could atleast carry on a conversation whilst they journeyed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Elladan watched as Narya took off out the doors, she soon vanished within the trees. He dropped his head, closing his eyes and sighed. "How could I have let her go alone!" he said aloud. Looking back up he turned his gaze, then went walking through the corridors...he hadn't seen Elwyn or Thorongil since earlier that day.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Elrohir nodded, "we do need to warn everyone.." He looked to Pete, who was sleeping peacefully. "Come Aerhiril, he'll be fine...Let's see if we can find my brother." Taking her hand into his they walked out of the healers and into the hall, following after the sounds of footsteps...
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 05:02
Aerhíril followed Elrohir. She wasn't too happy about leaving Pete, but she trusted Elrohir's words and knew that he would be fine. Soon ahead of them they saw Elladan, looking rather lost and troubled. He saw them and stopped, and they met him in the corridor.
ElwynSilverleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 05:23
Elrohir rushed up to Elladan, who in turn cast a worried expression to his brother. "What is it?" Elrohir asked, his brow furrowed.
Elladan swallowed, "Sarac...Narya..." he stammered before finally being able to speak freely. "I walked in on some...ritual Sarac had Narya perform on him. Something to do with his soul." Elrohir looked to Aerhiril then back to Elladan.
"What do you mean has to do with his soul?"
"I'm not sure. He is not himself...or...maybe he is himself finally after years of struggling with his true nature. Either way he is dangerous!"
Elrohir nodded, "that's what we were coming to tell you, we ran into him in the woods. He kicked poor Pete and stabbed Aerhiril with an arrow."
Elladan looked to Aerhiril.."how are you?"
"I'm fine...my worries are with Pete," she replied softly.
Elladan nodded, "have you seen Elwyn at all? She was hear a few hours ago and now she's gone...as is Thorongil."
Elrohir shrugged, "I havent seen her."
They all looked to one another...as if trying to figure out what to do.
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 05:39
Thorongil rode behind Elwyn across the sun-lit fields south of Mirkwood. It was warm, but not hot, and birds followed the two, chattering and singing as they moved on.

" It is nice to get out of the woods for a moment, " he said, " and breathe the open air, see the horizon." He rode up next to her. " You've got any more of those apples? " he asked smiling.
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 04:46
Sarmer had traveled back from Rivendell ot Mirkwood when the stories floated to his ears. Something evil had risen up in Mirkwood and he knew that Sarac would want his brother there while he fought. When the two fought together they were invincible. Sarmer rode to Mirkwood and entered the palace and soon found Elladan Elrohir and Aerhiril.

"Hello friends!" he called waving. "I've been hearing rumors from the West, what's happened?"

"Your brother!" shouted Elladan, who still had a lump on his head. "That's what happened. He made Narya take out his soul but she can't put it back. And until we can oput it back or just kill him he's going to kill us one by one!"

"You can't put his soul back?" said Sarmer as this information hit him like an oliphaunt. "He's unstopable, he doesn't have any remorse, he doesn't care what he does or who he hurts. We have to put his soul back."

"We can't do that!" yelled Elladan.

"I can," said Galathil. "I can put his soul back, I found a spell."

"What is it?" asked Sarmer.

"We need a few things that we can get here. Some Illyrian poiwder, an Orb of Luos, and... no... a Muo-Ping."

"A what?"

"A Muo-Ping," said Galathil. "We can't restore the soul if it's in the ether because it's always changing positions. We need to keep it in one place and a Muo-Ping is the only object in this reality that can house a soul but I don't know where to find one." Galathil showed them a picture of it in the book and Sarmer's eyes lit up.

"I've got one," said Sarmer, reaching into his bag. "Found it in Dale, in Smaug's horde." He took out the jar and gave it to Galathil. Galathil nodded.

"Let's go to work."
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2005 09:13
Narya rode into the view of Dol Guldur. Her face and neck had been cut many times by small branches, and her breathing was heavy. Dismounting quietly, she moved towards the gates, with as much stealth as she could muster. Her heart was beating a hundred times more than usual. She looked up at the towering fortress. She loathed and feared this place. The scar over her right eye seared with pain as it felt her draw near to the place it had first been cut. Why did Sarac have to end up here, of all places?
<< First3536373839Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email