Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
Post Wish of Simplicity
on: September 03, 2004 05:07
((This is the first thread I’ve started, so please have patience. It is free for everyone. I have finally figured out a plot, go me! The OOC can be found here. Read it to find the plot, and then feel free to join. ))

The light of day began to creep among the houses of a small village in Rohan, announcing the start of a new day. Soon the villagers would be rising to begin the work that went with such a day. One of the hardest working among them rose from his bed as the first ray of sunshine peeped through his window. He was fast to begin his morning exercises, stretching and bending, readying himself for the day’s work that lay yet ahead. Soon he finished, and after dressing himself in a simple outfit of green and brown he headed out of his room to the kitchen, his blonde hair glinting in the morning sun before he went out the door.

The other members of the household had yet to arise, and so the young man set about making a simple breakfast of porridge. While it was still cooking, her heard someone moving about in another room, but he ignored it, for it was perfectly normal. Soon a young blonde woman entered the room, attempting to rub the tiredness from her eyes. Smiling, the man greeted her. “Good morning Elfwyn. How do I find my sister on this fine day?”

Elfwyn slumped into a chair with a groan. “Very tired, Trum. However do you manage to seem so cheerful in the mornings?”

He shrugged in reply, knowing not what to say. It would probably make her angry anyway, for she was always irritable in the mornings. Instead, he spooned out two bowls of porridge, leaving the rest for their parents. The bowls he brought over to the table, and they both began to eat in silence. When he finished, Trum promptly got up and went out the door, leaving Elfwyn in the kitchen, shaking her head.

Trum made his way to the stables, where his horse Bellon was housed. As he crested the top of a small hill, he looked about at the plains that stretched out beyond his village. In the small time he watched, he thought he saw a dot on the horizon, moving closer. Yet when he blinked, it was gone, so Trum ignored it and went to tend to Bellon.

[Edited on 11/6/2004 by toastedlembas]

[Edited on 1/10/2005 by toastedlembas]

[Edited on 1/23/2005 by toastedlembas]
Clementine
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Wish of Simplicity
on: September 03, 2004 11:44
*Hello, hope you don't mind me joining. Let me know what you think of this post!*

The sun had not risen and the land was covered in a strange bleakness but Thalialen rose from her bed anyway, pulling her wispy, blonde hair out of her eyes. She couldn't sleep well anymore and she didn't know why. Nevertheless she had work to do and she knew she had no choice but to do it. Times were hard and crops were reluctant to grow. Her family were forced to ration their food out so that it would last for the rest of the season. Unless the crops gave any yield at all, there was no way they would be able to survive.

Thalialen decided to skip breakfast, knowing that there would now be enough for the rest of her family. She convinced herself that she wasn't hungry, ignoring the rumbling in her stomach. Stepping outside, she breathed in the fresh cool air. The sun was about to rise and others were waking in their homes. Not wanting to be seen by anyone, she walked quickly along the paths of the village she had lived in her whole life. She felt like she was being watched anyway.

The path led to the edge of the village boundaries. She gazed across the landscape. The grass swayed in the light wind, creating a ripple effect across the plains like silk. She felt that if she put out her hand, she would be able to feel the smoothness of silk flowing in her hands. Thalialen knew she should be getting back to her farm but the beauty of the scene had caught her in a moment. As the sun rose, the ripple disappeared slowly and the image had gone. Thalialen turned away reluctantly, the weariness in her body and the reality of her family's situation returning like water crashing over her. Unknowningly she turned her back just when a small black speck had appeared across the plains, cutting through her imaginary silk.
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2004 07:40
((Your characters are fine Lysse, go ahead and join if you still want to, as I see you've deleted your post. It would be wonderful if you could make your characters the black dot. And Clementine, I'm loving the imagery, that was great. Thanks for your interest, both of you! ))

Trum stepped into the shadow of the stables, and immediately he was able to smell it's earthy odor on the air. While some were repulsed by the fragrance, he delighted in it, for it truly made him feel like he was home. Reverently, he stepped inside.

Hay rustled under his feet when they touched the ground, and soon eager heads appeared from the many stalls arranged on either side of the long building. As he passed, Trum patted each on the head. Though he was only the master of one, he loved all of the horses here as if they were his own. His family shared this particular stable with some of their neighbors, and Trum had come to know the horses almost better than some of the people. He greeted many old friends before he finally made his way to the one he had specifically come to see. Bellon's chestnut head excitedly stretched out to him as he came near, and Trum let his precious steed nuzzle him before he went to work feeding the stallion and mucking out the stall.

The actual work took little time, for it had become a routine, but Trum lingered yet in the stables. He always hated to leave the horses, for their strong presence was always comforting. Still, his other duties were necessities, so he made his way out of the stable. As he stepped outside his heart was happy; the day was indeed beautiful, and the cool breeze that played with his hair and clothing would make the work more bearable. Trum began to whistle a lilting tune, which carried down the hill towards the fields. His own feet soon followed, and as he walked past several houses he greeted those he saw merrily. Quite quickly he reached the field of his family, and so Trum began his work, pacing up and down the rows to see what needed to be done.

((I'm working on a DB entry for Elfwyn right now. I think I'll make her a more active part in this. If anyone wishes to have their character bump into her in the village proper, feel free to RP that. Oh yes, I'll probably be setting up and OOC thread for this soon. We can post ideas there.))
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2004 12:38
Orfeo slowly opened his eyes and dragged himself out of bed. He was still a bit groggy, but he wanted to to have plenty of time to freshen up. Today he was going out on patrol commanding his first eored at his uncle's request. Of course, his uncle also wanted him to find a nice girl to woo, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Orfeo watched the sun come up before finishing his morning chores.
(OOC: Was this post OK? Let me know what you think.)
Clementine
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2004 03:34
Thalialen ploughed through her work with the memory of the silky landscape in her mind. It was one of the few things that got her through her tedious job. Her family only owned a small area of land and it was hardly enough to sustain her 2 sisters, brother and parents. Thalialen was the eldest and felt deeply responsible for her family. Both her parents were too old to work and they relied on their children now. Thalialen had had to find extra work to trade for grain at the weekly market.

She was now helping the tailor weave a large tapestry. It depicted the emblem of rohan, a white horse on a green background, which was surrounded by other horses. Famous steeds from the days of the War of the Ring such as Shadowfax, the horse of Gandalf the great wizard were galloping across the bottom while others followed them. Though it was indeed a beautiful pattern, Thalialen grew tired of threading the fine lengths of wool through the unfinished tapestry. The tailor, an old woman by the name of Halwyn, let Thalialen take a break after having been weaving for almost the whole morning.

Thalialen strolled around the town centre, wandering aimlessly. She didn't really know what to do, her day was normally constantly filled with work. Most of the people she had once called friends had grown apart from her and she had become absorbed in working to help her family.She saw another young lady walking around the central square who looked as bored as she was herself. She walked over and introduced herself...
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2004 01:35
Orfeo sighed, relieved to be free of his duties. The morning was filled with patrolling his uncle's dwellings within a 5-mile radius. When the routine was done, he decided to go to the nearby town to grab a meal at the tavern. He could have gone home, but the taverns beef stew was to die for.

He was wandering around the town when he spotted a maiden speaking with another maiden. He had never seen either of them, so as a typical young rogue of a man, he went over to introduce himself as well.

Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2004 11:46
[is this one ok? Larewen is an elf ranger. you can see my characters in the RPG characters database. or something.]

Larewen walked around in the village. She had left her horse to graze out in the fields. She had never been here before so she looked at everything. but after a while it became a bit boring so she just wandered around thinking about the people here.
Then a blonde girl approached Larewen and introduced herself.
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2004 04:34
((Larewen is fine, welcome to the thread!! Make sure you check out the OOC thread, it's ready and waiting for ideas.))

Elfwyn wandered about the village square, enjoying the fine day. The wind was blowing gently, fluffing her hair and playing about with her garments. It made her feel like twirling, but she dared not, for the others about would surely think her mad, if they didn't already. She always had been prone to do strange things, and sometimes she ended up regretting it.

As Elfwyn walked about, she greeted those she knew, waving cheerily and smiling broadly. The responses varied; some happily returned her greetings, others walked away hurriedly, and many fell somewhere in between. Eventually, there appeared to be no one left to greet, and Elfwyn stood in silence among the others in the square. Everyone passed by, in a hurry to accomplish his or her own errands, but Elfwyn had nothing to do. Her parents and her brother always claimed to have everything under control at home, and so she had little work. It wasn't really a bad thing, but it often left Elfwyn feeling useless and bored. Sighing, she looked about, hoping to find inspiration for something to do.

As she surveyed the area, two young women caught her eye. She recognized one of them. Thalialen, I believe her name is...she's always working. But the other Elfwyn did not know, so she approached, weaving through the clusters of people. Drawing near, she saw another man approach, and Elfwyn did not recognize him either. That's strange...I thought I knew everyone in this village...

Faster she hastened forward, and was soon upon them. She inclined her head in greeting to each of them, and then spoke first to the one that she thought was called Thalialen. "Hello there. I faintly remember your face, but I cannot recall your name. It is Thalialen, isn't it? That's what I recall."

The girl nodded, and Elfwyn smiled. Her memory was not always the best, but this time it had served her well. Next she turned to the others, and smiled also at them. "I am afraid I don't recognize either of you. I'm sorry if I should. I'm Elfwyn. May I know your names?"

((I hope that I got all of the interaction right...correct me if I'm wrong.))
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 10:11
[yup, but the girl isnt saying anything]
My name is Aiwendil of Dorthonion, i come from Lorien. Do you live here? i am just wandering through this town, searching for friends i havnt met yet.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2004 11:37
Orfeo was only too happy to introduce himself. "I am Orfeo, son of Orman. I dwell with my uncle, Lord Erkenbrand, Marshal of the West Mark." He suddenly realized he had walked in on a group of women. For a reason unknown to him, felt a knot growing in the pit of his stomach.He couldn't think of anything to say or an excuse for approaching them."I, er, hope that,um, you have a nice day." Orfeo felt his cheeks warming. he quickly walked away to spare himself further embarassment.
Clementine
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2004 01:05
Thalialen nodded and was somewhat surprised that someone knew her name. She remembered that she hadn't always been a hermit. The lady's name was Elfwyn. Another woman introduced herself and then a man. He however was quick to walk away, no doubt feeling uncomfortable being surrounded by women. To Thalialen he seemed to be a bit of a bad sport leaving so early. She took a step towards him and said, "Oh come now Orfeo, don't leave!" she didn't really know how else to convince him not to leave without seeming abrupt or rude,"It...would be a shame thats all."

Realizing that she had probably added to his embarassment she stopped talking and simply grinned, looking rather pathetic. 'It's so much harder to talk to people than I remember it used to be.' She thought to herself. Her hard work had made her anti social, and now she thought about it, this was the first time she'd talked to strangers for about 3 months.

She turned to the other two ladies, hoping they would be able to salvage this rather awkward conversation that she had brought about.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2004 12:13
Larewen looked at Thalialen and smiled. Then she said:' you dont have to walk away, Orfeo. We dont bite!' She smiled at him sweetly.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2004 12:29
Orfeo stopped. The women wanted him to stay! Well this is new, Orfeo thought. He thought of inviting them to the tavern, but decided against it. It might not be an appropriate place for women, he thought. He desperately thought of something do say, but his mind went blank. He looked at Larewen. "Um, you seem new to this town. Perhaps the others and myself can show you around?"
(OOC: Orfeo has seen Thalialen and Elfwyn before, he's just never spoken too them and they never noticed him.)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 10:01
'That would be great. do you all live here?' she asked them
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2004 10:13
"I live around here. I reside in Helm's Deep with my uncle, which is about a three hour ride away from here. I was on my way to get a meal. Would you ladies care to join me?"
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2004 06:27
(I'd like to join. Let me know if this is okay, if not then that's okay too. Cuamin is in the database; however, I am changing Rowan's right after this)

Cuamin's strong hands stroked the fire in his hearth. The tall, broad-shouldered man had been awake several hours now, preparing for the day's business.

Cuamin was a blacksmith and a good one too. He had been widowed for a very long time, raising his son Rowan by himself.

Although his tall frame was seen often among the horsepeople of the Rohirrim, his black curly hair and dark eyes were not.

There was movement behind and Cuamin's fifteen year old son Rowan entered. The boy took after his mother; small, deceptively slender with an innocent, angelic face that was framed with blonde hair. His large, cornflower blue eyes didn't help either. The boy often was teased for looking like a girl and so was often withdrawn and shy with the others in the villiage. But he had an unusual talent with horses and could usually tame the wildest ones so that they could be shoed.

Sometimes Cuamin wondered if the rumors that his late wife had Elven blood...Rowan seemed to have inheritied it.

He smiled. "You are late this morning."

"Sorry." Rowan answered softly. "I didn't mean too." He tied on a leather apron. "I'll get more wood."

Cuamin nodded as his son walked out. He sometimes worried about his son...sighing, Cuamin pushed his thoughts away and concentrated on the task at hand.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2004 01:40
'Oh, To Helms Deep you mean? Well i came here to see more of the world so why not? but i thought that we would go and see this town?' Larewen looked at him. Her eyes glinstered of happyness that she had found some people to talk with.
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2004 03:10
((Hey!! I finally got off my lazy butt to post. Sorry for the wait. And yes Jaid, you may certainly join, if only because I love your siggy. ))

Elfwyn, who had been silent as the others talked, flashed a bright smile when Orfeo mentioned food. She was always up for a good meal. "Oh, I will certainly join you, that sounds delightful! I hope everyone else will be coming too..."

She looked to the others, hope shining in her eyes. It would be wonderful if we could all be friends... A small smile still in place, Elfwyn continued walking with the others, though she couldn't discern a specific destination.

((Yes, it's short. I'm sorry. Maybe I'll have Trum break his spade or something, and he'll need to go to Cuamin. He's awfully boring just sitting out in the field...))

[Edited on 10/17/2004 by toastedlembas]
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2004 12:17
'i shall be a friend if you all want me to be...' She laughed 'Lets get some food. i can see the town later.'
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2004 11:45
"Actually, there's place I know that serves some wonderful beef stew... But I don't know if you'd want to go there. It is a tavern after all, and taverns aren't what might be suitable to such ladies like yourselves. If you don't want to go, I also know a friend of mine, she's my cousin, that runs a restaurant. You decide."

(OOC: Orfeo has an unhealthy love of beef stew. )
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2004 11:22
'Well, i come in taverns occaisionaly, i am a ranger after all...' She grinned. 'So i dont care. What kind of lady do you think i am?' She winked at Orfeo.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2004 11:09
Orfeo blushed unwillingly. Curse is nervousness around women! "Um...What do you ladies think?
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2004 10:44
'About the tavern or about what ladies whe are? The tavern sounds good to me, and i think i am a normal ranger. so, nothing to be afraid of, i was just joking.' She laughed.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2004 05:41
[hope my character, Calia, is welcome. She is a forest guard from Lorien and is new to any type of village or city.]

Calia rides into the village, hoping to meet some interesting people. Being from Lorien, she only ever met elves before, and they got a little boring. As she rides in, she notices a group of people talking. "Mind if I join you?"
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 03:00
Orfeo froze. Not another woman! He didn't even know why he got mixed up with the others in the first place. "Sure, if you don't mind a man in your group," he said weakly. Woman were beginning to perplex him.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 03:52
Calia smiles. "Why would I mind a man in the group? I spent most of my time in Lothlorien with men." She laughs. "Actually, I've grown more accusttomed to being around men anyway."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2004 07:49
(*bows* Thank you, toastedlembas! I like my sig too.)

Rowan dumped the logs near the fire and began to stick some into the fire. He looked at his father. "Silal is here." he said softly. Cuamin grinned and walked out to greet the tall, braodshouldered man.

"Well met my friend." Silal grinned. "I have a new shipment of horses to that I have to get to Dunharrow and some of them have thrown shoes."

"And..." Cuamin raised an eyebrow. Silal sighed.

"Some of them are a bit wild; should've known when Jineh got them for cheap. The boy never did have a talent for negotiation." Silal paused, then continued. "I remember Rowan having a talent for animals....if I left them here..."

"Would he train 'em for you?" Cuamin finished. "He'd be happy too."

"But you wouldn't?" Silal said. Cuamin blew out a breath.

"I worry." he admitted, his dark eyes scanning the town. "He's so small; like his ma. One kick from a horse and it'd be over...but he loves animals and I can't very well forbid him from doin' what he loves."

Silal nodded. "I understand. I won't bring it up."

Cuamin grinned weakly. "Chances are ya won't have too; he's probably already found them."

"He's that fast, eh?" Silal asked as they walked back to the forge.

"You have no idea."

Rowan watched as the chestnut stallion trotted around the small corral, tossing his head and snorting. Rowan smiled sadly; Firebrand didn't like fences. He wanted to be running free with his herd again.

The boy lithely climbed over the fence and stood out of the way. Firebrand stopped and looked at him for a moment before pacing back and forth. The horse's ears were back against his head - not a good sign. It meant he was very upset.

Rowan took a step forward and slowly brought out half an apple that he had been eating for breakfast. He took another slow step forward, barely moving.

Firebrand snorted and pawed the ground. But his ears had perked forward a little. Rowan smiled and spoke softly - using words his mother used to speak to calm people or animals. He didn't know what they meant, just that they usually worked.

Firebrand hesistated, the reached out his long face, taking a sniff. Rowan braved a few more steps. Firebrand reached out a took a nibble of the apple. The boy smiled then slowly put his hand on Firebrand's neck and patted him.

"We'll be friends." he said quietly.
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2004 01:51
((Welcome willow! Always good to have new people about.))

Elfwyn turned her eyes towards this newcomer, the curiousity about her tangible. “You’re from Lothlorien? So…does that mean you’re an elf?” She was almost hopping with excitement, having never really met an elf until that day. Now I’ve met two!! I wonder how many of those old stories are true about them…

Trum remained out in the field, pulling weeds. There was a particularly nasty bunch near the potatoes, and he was using a spade to dig the roots out from under them. Without warning there came a loud snap, and he felt the blade of his spade shudder. Knowing what would come next, he morosely pulled the implement out of the ground and looked at the jagged end. Apparently, I need to go to the blacksmith today… Heaving a deep sigh, Trum sifted about in the dirt and found the broken end, before rising to his feet and heading off to see Cuamin. He was, after all, the best blacksmith in town.

Slowly Trum plodded towards the forge. As he entered the building, he nodded in silent greeting to Cuamin and a customer, who Trum identified as Silal. Probably seeing Cuamin about shoes for that new batch of horses. A right nasty temper that lot has too… Trum cleared his throat before addressing Cuamin. “Hope I’m not interruptin’ anything, but my spade just broke, and I need it fixed so I can clear out some weeds. I’ll wait though, if it is necessary.”

[Edited on 10/18/2004 by toastedlembas]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2004 07:38
Cuamin turned as Trum entered the forge. He smiled. "Good day to ya, Trum."

"Hope I'm not interruptin' anything, but my spade just broke and I need it fixed so I can clear out some weeds." the man said. "I'll wait though if it is necessary."

Silal shook his head. "Not at all. I'll be leaving now, Cuamin; should be back in a few hours with the new group. Jineh and Tori will be glad to see ya and Rowan."

"I'll be glad to see them too as long as you keep Cerebil out of trouble." Cuamin stated. Silal chuckled at the mention of the half-elf who was famous for his temper.

"Nice to see ya, Trum." Silal said, leaving. Cuamin took Trum's spade.

"Let's see..." Cuamin frowned. "I'm sorry Trum; a snap is a bit harder to fix. If it was bent I'd have it done in no time. This will take a few hours at best." He looked at the other man. "Go around back, find Rowan. You look like you could use a drink and a rest for a bit and he needs company of people for a change."
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2004 04:24
Calia smiles. "Yes Elfwyn, I'm an elf. I'm not of any nobility though. I'm just a forest guard, as is my husband." She thinks a moment. "It's not bad though. Galadriel is very good to us."
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2004 11:22
Trum was visibly disheartened as Cuamin finished examining his tool, but it was to be expected. “Ay, the delay of work is regrettable, but I suppose I could take a break. My sister does always tell me that I work too hard… I shall go to see your boy. Good day Cuamin.” With a nod and a smile, Trum left the forge to seek out Rowan.

The boy was discovered in a corral full of horses, Silal’s latest batch. Rowan was apparently attempting to tame Firebrand. Knowing better than to interrupt, Trum leaned on the fence until the relationship between boy and horse seemed less tenuous. Then he called out, his voice just loud enough so that it would carry to Rowan, and hopefully wouldn’t frighten the horses. “Hullo Rowan! Seems you’ve found Silal’s latest batch already. How go things?”

Elfwyn smiled back at Calia, though she was oddly empty of any responses. New people usually did not fluster her overly much, but she generally did not meet so many people at the same time. The talk continued about her while she remained silent, until her stomach gave a loud rumble. In an attempt to move things towards an environment that could possibly contain food, she questioned Orfeo about the tavern he had spoken of. “So Orfeo, where is this tavern? And are we going there? I hope no one minds the rush, but I’m starting to get a bit peckish.” She ended her statement with one of her customary smiles.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2004 12:14
"The tavern is but a fifteen minute walk north of here. It's on the other side of town. I'll be more than happy to escort you, miladies. I agree with you, Elfwyn, I'm ravenous myself."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2004 01:53
Cuamin nodded, then turned to his work as Trum left. Hopefully he had a piece of metal that would be thin enough to work...

Rowan looked up and smiled, then rubbed Firebrand's forehead. "We'll talk later." he promised then walked over to the fence where Trum was leaning.

"Hello Trum." Rowan said, brushin some of his long blonde hair out of his eyes. "Yes, I did. Most of them are quite nice; but some of them must be from the wild herds." He looked back at Firebrand. "Like him; I think he's mostly the ringleader. He has a stronger spirit than most of the other horses."

Rowan fell silent suddenly and reddened. He knew this kind of talk must sound rather crazy to other people. "Um...so...what are you doing here so early? I thought that you had the crops to care for..." he paused and ventured another question, this one quite shyly. "How is your sister?"
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2004 02:06
Trum laughed gently, a small smile in evidence at the corners of his lips. "Well, it certainly wasn't any plan of mine to be out here now. Rightly I should be weedin', but my spade has just broken, and your father needs time to fix it." His smile spread a bit further, and he opened his arms in an expansive gesture. "So now here I am. Your father recommended it as an ideal spot to pass time, and I must say that I agree. They are a lovely bunch, aren't they?"

The question being rhetorical, Trum returned to leaning against the fence, staring out at the herd. Some of them were quite notably wild, but still beautiful. As he continued to watch the horses, a thought floated across his mind; Rowan had asked more than one question. Shaking his head to clear it, Trum returned his gaze to Rowan. "Elfwyn is splendid, thank you for asking. If you wish to seek her, I would expect that you could find her about town somewhere. Just look for the woman who won't stop smiling."

((I meant for it to be longer, but I'm short on time, so this will have to do for now.))
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2004 06:13
"Now that you mantion it, Elfwyn, I'm a bit peckish myself" Smiles at them. "Should we head out then?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email