Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Wish of Simplicity
on: January 23, 2005 05:16
Rowan blushed a bit more when Elfwyn took his arm but smiled. He looked around the stalls; she had invited him to look at things that interested him, but he didn't want to bore her...

Something caught his eye and he turned to see a stall that held bridles, halters and saddles. Some of them were plain, but there were a few that were ornamental and were very fine work indeed.

"Over there." he said, then led the way. He reached out and a finger trail over a halter; the leather was soft and the rings were made to look like the heads of war horses. "Father would love to see these." he glanced at Elfwyn and smiled again. "If these bore you, we can somewhere else. Or perhaps we should take turns? You can choose the next stall we visit."
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2005 04:32
(moving it ahead to sunset, just FYI)

As the sun begins to set, Calia glances at the palance in wonder. "Wow."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 11:17
'Oh, wow.' Larewen said amazed 'that is just so beautiful. I never saw one like that before.'
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2005 04:24
Calia stares at the palace in awe. She barely registers Orfeo trying to nudge her along.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2005 01:59
'Hello Orfeo! Look at that, Have you ever seen a sunset like that?' Larewen said with a big grin on her face. then it faded away. She realized she had fun when they should actually should warn someone. 'Well, i think we must warn him then.'

[who were we warning again?]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2005 02:21
Orfeo was beginning to get worried when sunset rolled around and he still hadn't found his group. Finally he found Calia and Larewen and someone whose name he didn't know but had joined the group anyway. He attempted to get their attantion when Larewen turned around.
'Hello Orfeo! Look at that, Have you ever seen a sunset like that?' Larewen said with a big grin on her face

Orfeo knew she said it kindly, but since he was right in front of her face, it felt more like a shout (a musical shout, though) that left his ears ringing. "It's-ah-been awhile since I've seen one, but-er-it's pretty. Does anyone know where Elfwyn, Trum, and Rowan went? We should have been back at the main entrance long ago."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2005 09:31
'Well, i think i saw them a while ago... Ummm... Where was it again... Ah! at the market. Yeah, i saw someone there.' She was sure, but unsure of what to do. 'What is the plan by the way?'
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2005 02:46
"First, we must find the others. Second, meet with King Eomer. After that, who knows?" he answered bruskly. He was really uncomfortable being around so many women, especially while busy on the job. "We must hurry."
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 03:37
someone whose name he didn't know

(Did you mean Calia's husband Haldir?)

Calia nods. "yes, of course. I have just never seen anything like this before."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 09:52
(OOC: Yes, it's just that Haldir and Orfeo haven't been properly introduced to each other, I think.)

"It's understandable, but there is a time and place for everything, my uncle always says. And now is the time to meet with King Eomer, after we find our missing party."
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 10:26
"Yes, of course. I understand."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 07:05
'King Eomer... Does he have a queen allready???' And Larewen grinned. 'I have been told that he is quite a handsome lad.' And her grin became even broader.

[ hehehehe]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 03:22
"Not only does he have a queen, Lothiriel, but also a son named Elfwine. I believe he's between the ages of thirteen and fifteen. It's just my guess."
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 07:44
Calia glances at Larewen. "Hey, it wouldn't work out. You're immortal. It'd get boring. Stick with another elf, like I did. I'm sure Haldir knows someone you can get together with."
She laughes to let Larewen know she was joking
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 09:46
Orfeo and the others finally reached the marketplace and spotted Elfwyn and Rowan. Orfeo caught up to them, but he didn't see Trum anywhere."Elfwyn where's Trum? Is he in a shop or something? We really need to get back to the Golden Hall to Speak with King Eomer," he stated in firm tones.
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 04:26
((I'm so sorry!! Life is getting incredibly busy. If I ever disappear again, feel free to RP some minor actions on Elfwyn's or Trum's parts. I really don't want this to die because I disappear...))

Elfwyn shook her head, an indulgent smile upon her face. "No, no. These are very beautiful, and well crafted. I would hope that anyone could appreciate them." As she moved her head slightly, a glimmer on the rings made the horses crafted there look very much alive. A small smile crossed Elfwyn's face, and she continued to examine the tack at the stall.

Her browsing was soon interrupted by the arrival of the main group, though Trum was conspicuously absent. Orfeo's manner was urgent, and Elfwyn tried to understand the haste. She had never been in this situation before. "Oh...well, the last I saw him, he was in the stables, tending Bellon."

It was at that moment that Trum came up, slightly puffing as if he had just been running. "Why couldn't you all stay in one place? 'Twas hard to find you when you keep moving about so much." With a small smile at Orfeo, Trum gestured for them to move on. "Come on now, let's go off to see the king."

((Someone else control Eomer. I can't be trusted.))
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 12:54
[hehehe. Hey, larewen isnt an elf, click on the link in my post then you can see the char's I would like to play Eomer, just tell me what they have to o later on.]

Larewen smiled. 'Too bad of Eomer. But Hey, what about Legolas?' She laughed and walked together with Orfeo and th others.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 11:59
Calia smiles. "Hey, if he's you're kind of guy..." she laughes. "I say go for it."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 12:52
"Why couldn't you all stay in one place? 'Twas hard to find you when you keep moving about so much."

"That's excatly what I wondered," Orfeo said. "Now that we're all here, we can go back. Hopefully Haleth hasn't had to wait long." The group made their way back to the Golden Hall and met Haleth at the entrance.

"Where have you been?" Haleth asked.

"We were delayed," Orfeo explained.

Haleth cast a dubious glance over them. "Well the King has been waiting. You may enter now."

(OOC: Is someone willing to be Eomer? I'm afraid I'll mess him up.)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2005 04:55
[Sure, i could play him]

Larewen smiled when Haleth looked at them. When they were allowed to go in she pulled a crazy face behind his back. She smiled at Calia and followed Orfeo towards the throne of Eomer.

'Goodday...Orfeo? I have been told that you have news or me?' Eomer asked.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 08:29
Orfeo bowed when he reached the throne of the king. "Your Majesty, I am Orfeo, son of Orman, the sister-son of Lord Erkenbrand, Marshal of the West-Mark. There have been reports of attacks on the villages by renegade Easterlings." Orfeo handed Eomer the message his uncle had given him. "My uncle sends you this message." Eomer took the note and began to read it.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 04:03
[what does the note say?]

Eomer read teh note and his face sterned. 'Haleth! Gather the Rohirrim! We are going to defend our villages!' Eomer called and he stood up. 'Are you all willing to help us?' He asked

Larewen stepped forward. 'Surely we are, we came this far and i, for sure, am not going to let you down.' She said firmly ans smiled.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 12:17
(OOC:I don't know...Perhaps toatedlembas does, maybe..)

"I have taken oaths, and now is the time to fulfill the oaths I have taken!" Orfeo cried enthusiastically. "It is my duty and honor to serve my King and Country!
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 04:05
'Good!' Larewen said and smiled at Orfeo. 'Glad you are going too.' She heard some bells in the distance.

'The Rohirrim are being gathered, we will ride to the South in a few hours. I suppose you should be getting ready. Goodday.' Eomer smiled and another guard opened the doors for the group.

Larewen and the others walked out the door and she casted a glanceback. Eomer surely was a cute guy, too bad he was allready taken. She walked besides Calia who laughed about Larewen for the Eomer thing. 'What?! I cant help it he is cute!'
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 02:47
Suddenly Haleth ran back, after talking to a few riders wich have just come back from southern Rohan.
Larewen looked at him. He motioned for them to follow, they probably could help. She didnt hesitate and followed Halet back towards the king. The doors opened again.
'Haleth, what is it?' Eomer asked. Haleth stood there for a moment, catching his breath. Then he said: 'Some riders have come back from the villages in the south of Rohan. They were the only ones who could escape a large band of Haradrim. They have brought back a few townspeople, some others are some coming back on foot and their own horses, but the rest is all dead. They have burned the villages to the ground. I am sorry Sir.'
Eomer sighed angry and sad.
'There is something else,' Haleth continued 'One of the riders have heard two Haradrim talk. They are planning to attack Gondor too. With reinforcements... Many enemies are still to come. Sir, we have suffered a great loss. We must go to Gondor and warn Ellessar. There is another war coming. And we must go after the group of Rohirrim wich left yesterday. Shall I send our fastest rider?' Haleth asked.
Eomer was silent for a while. Then he said: 'Send Algarreth. Let him go on his own horse. It has Mearas blood running through his veigns. Let him get the Rohirrim who are riding west. Say his that he has to come to Minas Tirith when he has found them. Go, Quick!' Haleth nodded and rushed back.
'It seems that there is a change of plans. You are going to Minas Tirith to warn King Ellessar. Go now. Be careful.' Eomer said and he fell silent.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2005 06:34
(UM, I'm slightly confused. Whose going where?)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email