Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aragorn_is_MINE_NOT_YOURS
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Your style of clothing!?-
on: June 19, 2005 08:10
I like to dress really sexy with clothes that fit snugly, but not -too- snug. I still like it when it's kind of loose and comfortable. I love to wear shirts that show off my navel. I like to dress punk too, with my all star shoes and jeans with the rips in the knees and my happy bunny shirts and all the jelly bracelets and skull jewelry. I plan on getting my nose and lip pierced, maybe my eyebrow and my navel too.
meriadoc27
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 08:36
I wear a lot of different things...I tend to mix and match styles. I wear a lot of denim skirts and jeans. I really like boots and converse sneakers. I also like bright colors and band t-shirts.
we_wantsss_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 10:35
Hah, glad to see more and more people posting and some variety from the hoodies and people in jeans-but-skirts-for-church (no offense of course, but there are so many of you)
@purplefluffychainsaw (good name btw) congrats ony our first corset.
@Aragorn is mine not yours (we'll see about that one, won't we?): wow, that's a lot of piercings. But don't do your tongue you won't be able to eat solid food for days!
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2005 04:11
Lol! Yup, I'm a boring person in clothing, yet insane in other ways. My clothes are purely functional. I can't help out my mother carrying things/other ways if I'm in something that I'm afriad to wreck now can I?
Idril_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 09:13
I dress the way i want i guess. Whatever mood I'm in is going to affect the way i dress. I like shirts that express who I am I have a few arts-ish shirts with like the abstract colours and images and shirts based off famous paintings. Otherwise i wear stuff that just makes me feel comfortable when doing different things and with the way i look. My favourite article of...clothing???, or shoes i guess were these kick ass lace up on one side, high platform boots i had this year, they made me like six feet tall!!! (I'm naturally 5'8.5") but the heels broke of, and i still haven't recovered from withdrawl....
MirkwoodElfCiarrai
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 02:43
I wear whatever seems comfortable to me.
even if it looks horrible
(i'm not into fashion)
My Mom hates what I wear. hahaha!
Gelleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2005 06:01
(Hey ViggoBliggo!..pm me?) Well,I'm actually sort-of an Eurthrogoth. So...yeah, I wear prety much all black...sometimes dark blue or purple..or red. ..So I guess you could describe me as "that japaneese-anamai-videogame-girl look"...Most the time it's corsetts and semi-baggy pants...chains and--unique jewelery. But I also have a leather drench coat.
Iarwain17
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2005 07:39
Whatever I pull out of the closet in the morning...
So, basically anything from tie-dye to plain black t-shirts, usually under a grey or dark blue hoodie. Blue jeans, khakis, or the lovely dark charcoal pants I'm wearing right now, or black shorts. Shoes are always Sambas or Birkenstocks (with the exception of when I end up wearing my hiking boots... once every millenium). Jewelry, as a rule, is always my dragon pendant on a chain, with two silver rings, one on each hand. Once in a while I'll wear a black and red bracelet or a Celtic knot necklace as well.
Mrs_Boyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 01:32
Hm, well, I've got a lot of different things in my closet. I can dress like a prep (BLECH!!!!!!!! *pukes*) one day (neverhave, just saying I could, God help me...), and then like a punk the next. I usually wear tee-shirts and ripped jeans, or occasionally my brown broom skirt (:heart: that thing!), along with flip-flops r my converse. Jewlery wise, I wear a long chain bracelet and tons of black jelly bracelets with I think 5 white ones in the mix, a hematite looking cross necklace, the One Ring, and my "Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it" Happy Bunny necklace. I have a camo ring that I wear on my middle finger, a promise ring on my left hand, and a silver ring on my other ring finger. Thats what I wear, so yeah...
__Celebrían
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 01:10
Definitely a casual dresser. I feel so out of the loop when I wear black dress pants and a button down top with heels. xP
I love the stretchy-lowrise-flare jeans and screenprint t-shirts. I've been wanting some of those awesome dark khaki cargo shorts that you see guys wearing everywhere. It's so hard to find modest shorts where I am and I have really long legs so THAT doesn't help matters any. I've been wanting to get some hoodies for AGES but haven't broken down and actually bought any since they're like $25 and I buy all my own clothes.
I agree with whoever said thrift stores are awesome!!!! I've gotten so many of my clothes there. There's one not too far away that has new clothes for sale, like, with the tags still on. OH yeah.
My colors are black, any shade of blue, foresty greens, brown, dark purples, soft oranges...I hate red/pink/yellow, and the bright turquoises and limes that are in right now (at least on clothes).
I told myself I'd wear knee length skirts this summer (since they are cool --important factor when you live in the Southern USA-- and in style) but I've only worn them a few times.
I love belts, hats, shoes, purses, and jewelry, but I hardly ever wears hats; I wear flipflops all summer, tennis shoes all winter (I hate heels cuz they make me look taller and all dressy, but they're awesome fun to try on); and I usually wear a watch and 3 of those rubbery bracelets that are so "in". I want to get a Live Strong one. LOVE the hemp anklets.
I prefer silver over gold. My mom gave me this way cool charm bracelet for my highschool graduation back in May, it has a laptop charm; a graduation cap; camera; book; and piano. All my passions. I may not be into turquoise colored clothes but I LOVE turquoise jewelry. I have no idea why. Turquoise and black look so great together.
I love shopping and finding awesome deals makes my day. I hate spending over $10 for a top so that can limit my style, and I love finding brand name jeans for $15 and under. woot!
Never owned or even tried on a formal but I SO want to spend a whole day doing that. One of those "one day" wishes.
I think that's all.
Elvenjedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 03:34
tight clothes suck so i wear sport shorts boy pants skirts and lots of big necklaces and earings just to b different...and ill wear anything that'll make me look kinda like an elf lol:love:
Melannen_Parth
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2005 08:02
I`m kinda diverse and eclectic, I really like funky clothes and shoes..but some days I`m more plain, like just jeans and a t-shirt. I really like skirts, too...and tunic tops and ''hippie clothes''

~Mel~
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 09:02
Hmmm...my style you say? For shirts I :heart: all kinds of graphic tees or shirts with stripes. I sometimes wear scarves with some of my shirts (yes, even in summer).The colors I like most are black, blue, deep purple, dark green, sometimes red, and hot pink. I don't wear shirts with name brands all over the front! Sorry, I just don't like that.
I'm not really into shorts, so most of the time I'm wearing jeans. And no mini skirts for me, thank you. If I have to dress up I'll wear my bohemian skirt, but that's basically it.

For jewelry, I like long earrings (I really want my ears triple pierced! But the soccer seasons coming up....) chokers, and my RUBBER BRACELETS! Yay! :love:
FaerlanMidhenaer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2006 10:01
I wear pretty much anything. I'm totally okay in t-shirt and jeans, or I can do punk, i wear hoodies, sandals, preppy clothing, converses, cutesy sweaters, skirts etc.

I refuse to wear anything that looks gaudy or tacky

I like to keep jewelry simple and the style of it depends on what I wear.

[Edited on 19/2/2006 by FaerlanMidhenaer]
Nethraunien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2006 04:04
Hmmm let me think... if I was a girl i'd so wear a skirt....

I contrast alot with black and white... in fact pretty much all the time.. as for jewellry a necklace with my green stone ( it's bright green I inherited it from my grandfather.) that's it
Mrs_Boyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2006 01:54
hrm...well, i usually wera a tee-shirt and jeans with my babies (aka my converes) and tons of bracelets/necklaces. I can't really think how you'd classify my wardrobe, but yeah...lol...i'm a loser...
Megiltura
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2006 01:38
Jeans...dark one...polo shirts...usually i like wearing things with the colors Maroon,Grey, Black, and Moss Green...
Drauglin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2006 02:44
(1st post from a guy here? maybe not i couldn't read the whole thing.)

i guess my style is rock-n-roller, i wear a lot of jeans with tshirts or button-down shirts. i like accessories wich aren't always popular among (straight) guys. rings necklaces and armbands for a start. i have a belt that's 22 pounds heavy, made of a motorcycle chain. sunglasses, sometimes ill use bandanas on my arms like the gangsta that i'm not... like custom clothes, example i used fabric paint to make an old dress shirt look bloody... combined with my sometrimes braided hair, i make the biggest "freaks" out there stare at me like i'm wierd... just how i like it:evil:
fogriipus
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 08, 2006 07:15
Hehe Drauglin, your style sounds cool!

I try to wear comfortable clothes as often as I can... jeans and just some shirt. There's very often some funny printing on the shirts, but no brand names.

Colors are dark; mostly black or green (which is my favourite color) and/or some grey, red or blue. I wear skirts only in special occasions. I have many pairs of shoes, although half of them are shoes for walking and the other half are "beautiful" shoes.

I like accessories, I always wear a necklace with some pendant, four earrings (1 left and 3 right) and my engagement ring. I wear this jewelry all the time but don't remember to change them often! I also often wear some armbands.

I buy clothes rarely, so I guess my style is something not very fashionable but personal.

[Edited on 8/3/2006 by fogriipus]
Drauglin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2006 03:40
Hehe Drauglin, your style sounds cool!

Thanks, how sweet of you to say:love:
I know a bunch of you must make custom clothes, or at least have fun altering them... for me it's neccessity! Even in Old City Philadelphia, the so called 'fashion center' of my area, you have to go on a quest just to find guy's clothes sometimes.
vicarcat
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2006 06:02
Style hmmm.
Well when I'm not in habit or BDUs DPUs [aka cammies] or black leather
biker clothes; then it is Midieval orRenaissance or Edwardian in black,
blue, dark rose, or turquoise, peach, cream, sand, and white... and three
pair of princess slippers in black brown and dark rose.
Lots of boots - 3 pairs black leather 1 pair brown leather and 1 pair cream
leather.
I do have one pair of shorts, t-shirt, blue thongs, and a one-piece bathing suit for the beach.
Lots of silver jewelry but no makup except for very formal occasions.
Basicaly if it doesn't scream urban elf then I don't wear it...
Some I bought, some I made all in my own style.
Arawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2006 04:46
What do I wear?? Well ... I try to keep it simple, but chic (if you see what I mean ) No logos, but I like beads or embroidery. I suppose I'm a bit old-fashioned, cause I love gypsy skirts and the kind that go right to the ground, trailing and flowing out kinds of ones. Then I always wear earrings (the longer and silvrier the better ) and my cross (my friends and I, well, those that are Catholic, all have the same one so it brings us together). Then I've always got a watch on and that's about it!! Oh, over the top I wear cardies.
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2006 06:22
My friends tell me that I'm a barefoot hippie and that tends to reflect in my clothes. I like to go for simplicity and layering. I love wearing skirts - from long, plain coloured ones which trail on the ground, to knee-length brightly coloured ones which spin out when I twirl. I wear a lot of simple vest tops and layer under other t-shirts, shirts, and cardigans. I hardly ever wear shoes, I feel more comfortable barefoot.

As for jewellery, I hardly wear any. I wear my two rings everyday - they're my great gran's engagement and eternity rings. I very wear earrings either, but when I do I tend to only wear one and it's usually a striking one - like I have a silver guitar, or a long trail of multi-coloured stars. I have an earing and necklace that I made from plectrums. I have a lot of homemade jewellery - lots of shells and beads.
Maschinen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2006 03:45
I normally wear tight jeans and a band tee.

I don't wear any jewelry yet, I'm still trying to decide what facial piercing I want.
Lurearanel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2006 03:20
This is going to be so typical "me" because I have something of a split personality and it's reflected in my clothes. If I had tons of money and got what I really wanted I'd get all kinds of long, bell-shaped sleeved tops made of lace or sheer materials , mostly in blacks & blues maybe some white and a few skirts and really great fitting jeans and of course a whole closet full of shoes that look sexy but not real high (for comfort). I'd probably have more accessories than I do now too. I love the celtic jewelry but I'd also like to make some of my own jewelry and I do alter my clothes sometimes. The other part of me is very frugile and she usually wins when I'm shopping and I either buy nothing, go to thrift stores or look for the big sales. I've had people give me many of the clothes that I wear now and that's how I end up wearing colors I don't really look good in like hot pink or turquoise. I look best in brown tones but I prefer black, blue or purple.
Deagol112LotR
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2006 09:43
I have a comfortable style. I just wear long pants, and a t-shirt. Normally I wear a long sleeve shirt under the shirt. That's just my style... nothing exciting, nothing extremly odd.
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2006 01:42
I have a comfortable style. I just wear long pants, and a t-shirt. Normally I wear a long sleeve shirt under the shirt. That's just my style... nothing exciting, nothing extremly odd.

Hmm... just like me!
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2006 04:58
Since I teach school my daywear is usually comfortable yet stylish. Rarely dresses as it is difficult to get down to an 8 year olds level in a dress. I do spend a bit of time on my knees with them. I like t-shirts and sweater jackets. I layer because it can be cold enough for a jacket in the morning and warm up a bit my midday, or not! Dresses-mostly long and flared. Comfortable shoes, no heels. My one claim to designer labels are my Nike tennis shoes.
For home I like yoga pants. Spandex and lycra are so forgiving.
I try to wear things that I feel good in and that make me look slimmer.
GOLOTR
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2006 04:04
I dress athletically but also...idk...nice - ya know jeans with nicer shirts or jackets!! I love tennis shoes, shorts or sweat pants, t-shirts but i also like jean shorts and polo shirts!! I wear A LOT of blue - if I had to get rid of my blue clothes i would have like 6 shirts and like no pants!!
As for my jewelry i have my ears double pierced, i like hemp necklaces ( i make them myself), and shell anklets. I really like jewelry - despite my athletic apperance!!!
elwenrohendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2006 10:25
I usually wear comfortable clothes, in which I can do whatever I want without fear of spoiling them. It's usually a T-shirt and jeans, with comfortable shoes. But I also like to wear beautiful dresses now and then. As for jewelry, there are three things I always wear: my watch and two pendants, which represent Celtic symbols.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2007 02:25
hmmm, I think my style is pretty random.

I wear mini skirts over jeans, I love wearing bandanas and I have many Elven style outfits. I wear mostly T-shirts and hoodies and jeans really...but I'm, pretty random really.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
golden_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2007 04:06
I describe my style as "sensible". (Actually, that's how I describe myself). Jeans: not tight fitting but not totally baggy, either. (I like the idea of wearing tight jeans). And with shirts, I like tight fitting stuff, but most of my shirts aren't. I mostly look for plain shirts, but I also like shirts with embroidered flower/mandala designs or sparkly sequins. I have been exploring dressing in style a bit, but not much.

And right now, I'm wearing my favourite black jeans, an over-long off-white top with a gray T-shirt over top, and a short-ish black zipper jacket with blue flowers embroidered on it.

I don't wear much jewerly.

hope I didn't bore you!
Golden.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2007 01:51
My style of clothing changes a lot, but tends to be a notch above casual, but not quite formal. I love dressing up, and the clothes I wear almost always affect my attitude in some way. If I don't like my outfit, I feel irritated and uncomfortable all day. That's usually the case with drab colors, stripes, and clothes that go *just* beyond my level of modesty. I definitely prefer summer clothes to winter clothes any day. (Can't stand sweatshirts... hoodies are tolerable only because they're so practical. You can do anything in a hoodie. )

I love knee-length skirts. They make me feel like jumping down stairs and twirling right back up. :heart: Vintage clothes are exciting, but hard to wear without drawing everyone's attention. I very rarely wear black, but I do wear a lot of brown, blue, pink, and green.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2007 03:06
Well, I wear t shirts mostly and jeans when at school, but on the weekends and on breaks, I wear long skirts that vary from knee length to floor length, embriodered tops, blouses, and I have one tunic. It is white and has a tan vine with leaves design around the neck. I also wear tennis shoes, have one pair of leather boots that I wear alot, and one pair of the ballerina flats which are white. When I am at school I tend to wear loose fitting shirts and some tight shirts. I have a few band shirts, two PotC shirts, one IBO shirt, and a bunch of others.

As for jewellry, I wear necklaces, bracelets, and one ring that I own. Necklaces are silver as is all of my jewellry, but the pendents match my mood and my outfit fot the day. I like the colors blue, dark green, brown, black, white, dark red, and any other dark colours. I do not really like wearing light colours, but my mother wishes I would wear more of them.

Right now I am wearing my tunic and my faithful Levi jeans and my ballerina flats. We are going to two malls today so hopefully I can find some new clothes to make my mother happy. Hope it was not too boring!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2007 08:54
I wear a lot of black actually, but not so much that you could call me goth or anything.

I like wearing skirts too, but they are usually floor length, I don't like my legs much...all bony and bruised and scarred

right now I'm wearing what I always wear. semi baggy jeans with a T-shirt and grey hoodie over it. so comfy!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email