Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
EstelwenJesusFreak
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Your style of clothing!?-
on: January 12, 2009 12:05
Well, I wear a lot of different clothing, I LOVE skinny jeans and vests, thats my favorite look but I also have a lot of other jeans and tshirts. Until this summer I really didnt like dresses or skirts but I got girlier over the summer so now i have some cute dresses that I wear to school sometimes. I love Wetseal, Aeropastle and American Eagle but I do most of my shopping at Kohls which i also love Also, I love jewelry very rarely can u find me without earrings, at least one neclace, bracelets and rings i love them
heri_sinyë
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2009 01:44
My style depends on my mood and on the weather. Genrally during winter I dress more in black t-shirts and grey sweaters... (more rock-inspired stuff). During spring and summer I go more hippie. Nut all around the year: my jeans! can't help loving them (except those that make you show your underwear, I don't get them, and the ones that have such a high waist that they make you look pregnant...).
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2011 11:19
my style is directly proportionate to how i feel, how my hair looks, and who i'm trying to impress. mostly i like dresses and skirts, but i also wear a wide range of pants, anything from leggings, to jeans, to sweats, to just regular pants and slacks. i also like tank tops for summer and sweaters in the winter. i dont really wear t-shirts too much, too casual for me and i look funny wearing them, but i do have a few i like. i also LOVE jewelry, like, cheap, fake stuff you get from walmart and the clearance rack. i dont buy anything over three dollars and when i put it togehter, i look like esmerelda! haha, i love the way i dress! I either look like a gypsy or a greaser lol
hobbithole_dweller
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2011 12:57
Preppy but with a lazy spin on it. When I put effort into my "style", it's quite preppy, but more often than not, I get lazy and just don a t-shirt and pair of well-worn jeans. When I got a job and needed to buy work clothes, I asked me mum, "Why do I only have all these crappy t-shirts?". "Because that's what you feel comfortable in," she said without missing a beat.
Carnilmo_Orontmardo
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2011 06:55
Hmm...My style.... Well, I kinda have a style, but it’s more of a general guideline. I usually cycle through three t-shirts (one that says FREE HUGS another that says Pro-Life with a cute slogan on the back, and one that has a bunch of Latin prayers in it.)
For pants, I usually wear tan.
Also, I always wear my Camp Rivendell dog-tag, and a necklace with a cross I got at a Catholic retreat. However, I’ll sometimes be all in black, other times in green. Occasionally, I’ll even go out with my elf-cloak and armour.
Ellirwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2011 09:36
I have more of a set of guidelines than a style, but mostly a sort of elf-maiden/ballerina/old-fashioned sort of mix.
I wear lots of skirts, modest and not to short, (not more than four inches above the knee). I like floaty/flowy ones. And I like them long, but it's hard to find them because I'm tall. I don't usually wear t-shirts because I have a very slim figure and always end up looking like I'm wearing a sack. For the same reason I wear relatively form-fitting shirts, not too low cut, but I get an idiosyncratic claustrophobic feeling when it's on my neck. (Another reason I don't wear t-shirts. Obviously, I don't have any turtlenecks. ) I do have jeans, comfortable and not too tight but not very loose or baggy either. I have a couple pairs of jeans capris for practical reasons. I don't wear things that advertise people or brands because they make me feel like a billboard.
For color I have a lot of blues (different shades), darker greens, whites, purples, some red, not a lot of black except for 'church dress', some pinks, and a bit of brown. I like clothes that "smile."
I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but I prefer silver. I have an Infant of Prague medal that I need to get a chain for. I plan to get a really long one so I can wear it under my shirt. I do have one ring that I almost always wear, it's silver and fits my left ring finger. (which I was ecstatic about because I can almost never find one small enough) It is my purity ring, a plain band that almost resembles a wedding ring. Which is very useful as a boy-tester. Almost all of them ask me about it and when I tell them "oh, that's my purity ring" the 'unworthy' ones (to imitate my mother) run away. (some visible surprise/shock is acceptable and expected)
Sorry, I didn't expect this to be so long, but I think I'm done now!

[Edited on 25/8/2011 by Ellirwen]
"Though she be but little, she is fierce." -A Midsummer Night's Dream
CrazyElfie
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2011 03:14
It depends on my mood and the season. In winter I'm often wearing hoodies and jeans with ugg-boots, in summer I like light, floaty, almost Elf-like dresses paired with flip-flops, as well as funny T-shirts (e.g. I'm not that innocent... and it has a face) paired with short shorts (...okay, not THAT short compared to what I've seen other girls wear)

There's a shop I love called Tree of Life that sells exotic, almost Elvish clothing, but most of the time I can't afford their stuff.
Andowen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2011 08:12
I normally wear layers, lots and lots of layers. Mainly because I live in Scotland and it's cold about 9 months out of the year, hehe.

For work it's smart clothes, nice trousers, vest top and a smart shirt. I always wear a vest underneath because I don't want to flash anyone, hehe.

Out of work it's jeans, long-sleeved top and a t-shirt, usually a hoodie as well or sometimes one of my husband's jumpers.

At home when I'm being slobby it'll be jeans and a nightshirt, whatever one of my husband's t-shirts I'm currently wearing to bed.

I'd love to be able to wear dresses and long floaty skirts but I'm really short and have fantastically chunky legs, so they just don't look right on me, hehe.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2011 06:14
My style is either a Kingdom Hearts or Star Wars t-shirt and cargo pants, usually accompanied with one heavy chain necklace.
In other words I look like a geek.
ashe
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2011 06:36
My style is usually preppy, but I live in jeans and hoodies (or my favorite pea coat) in the winter. During the summer, I wear a lot of hockey t-shirts (I'm a walking billboard for the Washington Capitals) but I love to wear cute tops and shoes with pretty necklaces and earrings.
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
I usually wear AE (american eagle) skinny jeans, and a T-shirt, i can't stand wearing anything fancy or uncomfortable, but i LOVE my cargo pants! no clue why, they are just SO comfy!
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email