Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Emotional Times
on: April 26, 2005 10:28
"I am going..." Taranla looked to Camrl and caught sight of Arwyn, "No where." He finished. "Arwyn."
Arwyn smiled a seductive sort of smile. "Come here Taranla."
Taranla pulled his coat off and draped it over a near-by chair, and pulled Arwyn into a powerful embrace. Arwyn savoured every moment of it.
"How are you?" Arwyn asked.
Taranla acted as though he didn't here this, "What are you doing here, I knew you'd be in Gondor, but here? I would've thought you couldn't get away from Minas Tirith, the grief must be..." He trailed off. And put his hand over his heart in honour of the fallen King.
"Yes, well, you know me. I stayed, but I felt I was better out here, with the people that really love me." Arwyn looked to Camrl and then back to Taranla.
He laughed, "You are always welcome here. I just wish you'd come more."
Arwyn shook her head. "You know my life."
Taranla now shook his head, "And you know mine."
Arwyn began to feel uncomfortable.
"Come with me." Taranla said as he ducked into his room in the back.
Arwyn followed, being around him still made her stomach flutter.
Taranla wasted no time getting to his business, "Stay with me, Arwyn. Stay, I love you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me."
Arwyn was quite taken aback by this, "Taranla...."
"No, just listen, the reason I stayed--"
"Taranla, you don't have to tell me this."
Taranla shook his head, "Shh, the reason I stayed, was because of you." Arwyn gasped, "It was because of you. I admired you for many years before the Great War. My life would be wonderful when you would come to Rivendell to see your dear grand-father. I lusted for you, I almost confronted you, but I wanted what was best for you, what you wanted, and that was to be out on you travels. When I heard you were staying, I knew I had to stay." He repeated, "I knew I had to stay."
Arwyn was weeping at this, after all of these years of looking the man she needed, the man she had prayed to the Valar for had been under her very nose. "Meleth nin." She whispered.
Taranla pulled her in close, "Meleth nin." He reassured her.
They stayed in that position for a long while, savouring eachother's company and the feeling of finally comprehending the feelings long felt by both.
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Emotional Times
on: April 30, 2005 03:28
(((OOC: Arwen, I am not posting to end this thread anymore, if you want to advertise for new people to take over! that would be great!!)))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email