Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Time Warp in Wales-moderately scripted (KEEP)
on: February 10, 2005 10:39
I'm still interested. Very much so. I only wait for my time to step in...
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 08:24
Sorry, folks, for being so long in posting. I was out of town for several days.

Len...I guess you can stand by as it won't be long before your services as the medieval sholar at Oxford, the Don who is Andy's tutor, will be needed. At least I hope so. I am not sure where maeghin is....she may have had her baby and will not be around for a while. I don't know...haven't heard from her. But jaid and aneras are still here and keeping up (it's me that fell behind...LOL).

Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 02:40
*le sigh*

I am here, I was waiting for someone else to post so I knew what to write about. I didn't know exactly what you had planned.
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 06:12
MAEGHIN!!!!!!! Vantarë! Quetarë! Coiarë! Súyarë! (She walks! She talks! She lives! She breathes!) I am sooo glad to see you. Thought you had wisked off to the delivery room early. Missed you, girl. How are you doing other than being very very uncomfortably BIG. *chuckle*

Now, as to what we're doing and where we're going....

See if this works for all of you. Ian (and as a result, the rest of the cast) lives in two worlds. Right now, all of us should be in today's world, heading for Oxford to see Dr. O'Connor, the chair of the Medieval History Dept. (or something like that) and Andy's mentor for his Masters Degree, hoping to get some information about what Ian is rambling on about. I'm not sure what Liz is studying but it's probably not the same as Andy or she also would have felt a familiarity to the ME references issuing from Ian's mouth and has not seemed to do so.

From there.....? Can we all, including O'Connor, return to the cave on the mystical island of Anglesey where Ian began his double personality gig to see if we can find any evidence of what happened to Ian and then...what? A fog rolls in and all return to ME world? Or only Ian is affected and returns to ME but sees all of you as part of that world, which means playing two roles at the same time; today's world while you all deal with Ian's seeming insanity and your counterparts in ME to play off Ian's part? I don't know. It's open ended.

Why don't all of you share your thoughts here in OOC as to what we should do once we've seen O'Connor and find out what Ian's ramblings mean; i. e. what Elrond-Council-Rivendell refer to. I came up with the initial idea but never carried it to a final conclusion thinking that it should be up the cast of characters to lead us to one.

I await your input.

Welcome home to the weird world of Time warp, maeghin.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 08:45
I think it would be good if we all slipped into the ME world in the cave, because then we could all share in the confusion instead of just one person.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 09:58
I'm with Aneras; it would be doubly interesting that way in my opinion. ^__^
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 07:57
Okay, am I reading you correctly? What I think you're saying is we end up back in the cave, where we all revert to ME. Then what? We play out ME for a while (perhaps until we reach Rivendell) and then what? Can we find ourselves back in today temporarily when Ian comes back to today's world? In other words, is it all in Ian's head when he sees all his friends in ME as other people (elves, whatever)? I think what's causing the confusion is the switching back and forth in the same post. I can do it well because I'm warped in the first place but ... *giggle* So maybe if we all play in one world for a period of time it would be easier for everyone.
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 11:44
No, it's not in Ian's head, everyone feels it. But how is it all happening anyway? Is there a reason?
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 02:02
Well, my first thought was that maybe they don't all return to ME at the same time. So one after the other (or in groups of two or something like that) they might slip into the other world and start sharing Ian's experiences. But if we were going to resolve the whole thing in the end this might make it even more difficult to find an explenation.
So maybe it would be better if they all found themselves back in ME and then in the RW together. (But only poor O'Connor would find himself alone in Rivendell, right? )
As for the reason. Maybe something like a life before this one? That they then remember? Maybe when traveling back they can change events that happened back then and that is why they remember? Like there is something that they have to fix and set right? Well only a thought...
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 03:47
*blink blink* Wow, this getting confusing. :dizzy: hehehe. If only Ian goes back, we end up with a Wizard of Oz type of senario. (you know, dorothy goes to Oz and sees everyone she knows, only different. And everyone in the real world accepts it as a dream.)

Otherwise, if everyone goes, we would have to think of a reason for it. I have an idea... Perhaps Ian is a sort of link between ME and RL. When he goes to ME, he opens the link for the rest of us. When he comes back, he closes it. That would make everyone have to come back at once at least. What do you guys think of that?

On a final note, my c-section is scheduled for the 21st if available, otherwise, it's on the 23rd. Not sure if I mentioned it before, but she is breech, so a c-section is almost mandatory. At least we know exactly when I'll be gone though. *hugses*
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 07:17
So, like we have you for another week or so, eh, maeghin? Well, from personal experience, a c-section will have you 'resting' a lot for about 6 weeks so maybe we will be able to expect you to 'rest' online in CoE at least once a day then. teehee

As to the scripting, hmmmm. I think in my head I must have been envisioning something like what you suggested, Mae. A "Wizard of Oz" type of plot. But you know, I never thought about what ~len~ was thinking....that it's to fix something not resolved. But the question then would be, what? Bear with me .. I'm doing free flow thinking here as I type and my brain doesn't do well in that mode (synapses don't always click well when thinking on the run) .. but how about something like this.

How about Christopher Tolkien has announced to the inner circles that an unknown manuscript was found in JRRT's papers that had the Fellowship including, not Legolas, but an unknown elf (our Ciryacano) but that the manuscript had not been completed and CT had no idea why. Who was Cir and why was the final plot of LOTR changed to include Legolas instead. Perhaps our group can explain the reason by going back in time. Oh my, wouldn't O'Connor be a big shot if he came up with the explanation for the world...but then, how could he explain sanely how he got that info. LOL

Sorry, just rambling. But the most important move right now is what do we do once we have all seen O'Connor....back to the cave as a group or Ian flipping out again and somehow bringing the guys with him in his mind. I sorta like the back to the cave idea and the entire group being drawn into ME together. And Ian is the key to this...he is the one that opens the link, so to speak, maybe because he is the unexplained elf in JRRT's writings. I don't know...is any of this making any more sense than the thread itself? *chuckle* Sadly, the only reason I can see for Cir not being a part of the Fellowship is because he was killed on his way to the council. Poor Cir. Hopefully someone else can come up with a reason for his not making it. I rather like the dear elf. *smile*

I'm rather glad this has become a challenge to all of us. Makes us all think harder and be more creative. But you were right, mae, it is getting confusing but I think it's because it's not one person writing the script but a group of random minds. If we can get a consensus from all our random minds, we should be able to continue more easily.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 03:40
Hm, well...I have an idea. But it might be more confusing than bereth's. :blush:

This is the sort of thing I was thinking: Now, pretend for a moment that there are dimensions that run along side each other; paraell worlds so to speak. Normally, what one personality does in one dimension will not affect the same personality in a different dimension.

But let's say that as time goes on, barriers between worlds tend to wear thin or get breached, ect. People known as "Keys" have the in-born ability to traverse to different times places, ect to maintain barriers and make-sure things run smoothly. Ian is one of these, though perhaps he isn't aware of it; maybe his family had "keys" in the bloodline, but it was eventually lost. And we could pretend (in some wildest sense) that JR was another one of these keys; maybe he couldn't quite trasverse worlds but perhaps he could see what occured and then wrote about what he found.

Anyway, this "rift" into TW is happened upon by Ian and the others. And they have to figure out how to fix it. Perhaps this rift was caused by Cir being sent to the council and being included in the Fellowship instead of Legolas. To fix the rift, they have to make sure that Legolas goes instead of Cir perhaps? But I'm sure we could find a side quest or something to keep Cir busy and not kill him.

Sooooo...Uh, yeah, that's my idea. Feel free to tell me I'm insane or whatever.
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 05:35
hm, I do have an idea for why Cir suddenly was left out of the fellowship. When he is in ME, he is unconscious in RL and vise-versa right? Well, what if he was needed in RL and he had to make a choice, that choice being to stay in RL. Just a thought
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 05:09
Okay kidlets, it looks like the last 4-5 posts all have the same general theme; i.e. a link to two parallel worlds (regardless of why the link exists the general idea is still that it is a link) so I conclude that we are all not as confused as we thought. And perhaps the reason why is not as important right now as the fact that it does exist. If we just play it that way, we can worry about the reason later.

Right now, though, I do know we have to get Ian to Oxford. So if maeghin, aneras, and jaid would post enough to get that far, we can continue. Maybe len could jump in at this point with a post of a phone call from Andy stating that he (Andy) is on his way and to make certain O'Connor will be on campus when they arrive...that he doesn't take a vacation or something...and O'Connor can confirm that he will be there to receive them. Right now, we're all in the RW so play it out.

Go, team, go!!!
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 04:43
Hey, just a note; I'm going to be out of town this weekened, so I probably won't be able to post until Sunday night. Just heads up.
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 03:54
I was just working out what I was going to do in the next couple of posts, and I was wondering how long it was gonna be until Madlen and Andy get together, so I can work out what she's gonna do.
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 06:56
Aneras and Jaid..looks like you two should be PMing each other regarding your relationship. Madlen and Ian grew up together...Andy is an American student at Oxford and Ian's best friend, through whom he met Madlen. There is a budding romance between Madlen and Andy. It's up to you two to discuss how 'budding' it is.

Right now, I'm trying to get us back to ME. So here goes our conversation with O'connor. Hope he knows something. *smile*

Maybe this would be the place to explain our theories about the time warp itself. We have at least 4 or 5 ideas in OOC here, why not transfer them in the discussion in O'Connor's office as to what is happening to Ian. Then we can all return to Anglesey and try them out. LOL

[Edited on 21/2/2005 by berethedhellen]
Elebridith
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 08:16
Hi Bereth, well, I read through all of this, and I can tell, that you have got on a long way into the story already, I wonder how I would fit in now, but if you find a way, I'd like to join.

First of all, what is it that you would want? or need most in a character, if you tell me the types your still looking for I can create someone for Middle Earth resembling his counterpart in modern times. I read you wanted a doctor/healer, maybe you'd like a psychologist/elder, wise man, maybe even wizard?
or some dwarf (haha, I like playing dwarves) or a ranger/Police as you mentioned.

Maybe in the meantime the plot has changed and you could do with some other profession? just let me know, maybe I can play someone's brother, which would help to get into the story easier.

Let me know, I'll wait for your answer.
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 09:38
First! Either yesterday (Monday) or tomorrow (Wednesday), maeghin is a mommy. Wonder what we are, aunts or uncles? *smiles*

Second! Elebridith has offered to join our band of merry men and women. She has described two great chars....one a smithy in both worlds and one a police officer/ranger in both. I think both of them are great and am looking forward to having her join us within the next day or two with the first of them. El, you are concerned that we have gone too far for any additions. I promise you, we have only barely begun. So do join us and all I can say is ... Welcome, El. You'll be an tremendous asset to us all.

Third! Do any of you have IM available to you? AIM, MSN messenger, Yahoo IM? Mine are all listed (I believe) in my profile. Could the rest of you PM me with what you all have so I can see if we could get together in the same place at the same time and talk in a conference chat environment. It is soooo hard to talk to one via IM, someone else via PM, others not at all other than here in OOC. As this gets more complicated, I think that would be a great answer to our questionings. Thanks.
Elebridith
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 10:28
Oh thanks a lot for the welcoming welcome I'll post a bit later, just came home from my lil' nephews birthday-party. My second charrie actually is a private investigator, thought it fits better, cause its more similar to a Ranger. Anyway..

About AIM...I got AIM and thats all I got. But it will be difficult to get on all at the same time, because I'm in Germany, Europe. That means I'm 6 hours ahead in time from Eastern time in the USA. Meaning if its 6 pm in New york its midnight in Germany. If its a friday or saturday evening, that is no problem, cause I'm a night owl. I can be on until the early morning hours. But not on the days during the week cause I have to get up for work next day. Okay...then..
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 25, 2005 06:33
El....you are positioned perfectly to meet up with Andy and Madlen and then finally the rest of the gang when they get to the cafe. I'm sure there must be a hospital in Oxford...large city and all that...but it's not the hospital that Ian was in...that was in Caernarfon in Wales. They drove back from Wales to Oxford to talk to the Don, O'Connor. You must have missed a post or three. Have you read the 2nd page of the storyline (we're on page 2 now)? Anyway, the way I wrote Ian's last post, and Jaid wrote Andy's, Andy and Madlen were headed directly for the Fair (Andy wouldn't miss it and Mad is there to remind him that they only have an hour to spend before they are to meet the others at the cafe.) Seems to me you could see them coming down the street and call out to Madlen, who would then answer you, and the 3 of you could talk about what is going on. You would then ask to go with them. These conversations could EASILY fill another half page of posts.

I see no problem at all, other than you must have missed the last few posts somehow. You won't meet Liz (maeghin) because I've had to talk her out of the thread for a while. She just had a baby and won't be online, I don't think, for sometime so I've tried to gracefully 'un-plot' her for now.

So go for it, girl. Madlen is about to meet you in the streets of Oxford. *smile*

[Edited on 25/2/2005 by berethedhellen]
Elebridith
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2005 11:12
Bereth'...OH!! why didn't you tell me that when you pm-ed me after I posted first? this is a total misunderstanding and my hospital placing is totally wrong!! I did read all, but you can imagine what its like to read a looooad of new information about a story two pages long with lots of stuff happening, and reading it all at once, then once you read the last post you can't remember anymore, where they started off again and where who came in when..etc. so you must excuse me for not being able to take it all in at once, I got a bit muddled, so sorry.

I thought the hospital your in was in Oxford, cause you mentioned that they were all in Oxford or going to... so I thought I was supposed to meet them there. *blinks* thats the only reason I mentioned the silly Hospital )))

So listen, what I'll do is, I'll clear off the old thread and reposted it after Aneras last post and change bits of it, to let him enter the fair, since you said they are all going there we could see each other on the fair itself. I hope I got it right now. )

I felt so horrified. I thought everyone was ignoring me on purpose cause I'm a blood new player breaking into your little story )))

BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 25, 2005 07:03
El, El, calm yourself. Worry not about either of your posts (your original nor your edited one). We will work you in in the way I suggested with no problem at all. I will quote myself here from my last OOC post:

the way I wrote Ian's last post, and Jaid wrote Andy's, Andy and Madlen were headed directly for the Fair (Andy wouldn't miss it and Mad is there to remind him that they only have an hour to spend before they are to meet the others at the cafe.) Seems to me you could see them coming down the street and call out to Madlen, who would then answer you, and the 3 of you could talk about what is going on. You would then ask to go with them. These conversations could EASILY fill another half page of posts.

Now, they have apparently reached the Fair and are standing next to you at the sword display. Madlen is day dreaming about hairdos and who knows what and Andy is enthralled with the swords (man, you two would make great friends with this common interest). Madlen hasn't noticed you so it would seem logical for you to turn, notice her standing right next to you (the very cousin you were hoping to find) and shout out in excitement, grabbing her arm or something. Then you can all three do what I suggested above....talk about what they are doing in Oxford and what's going on....and fill three pages with conversations about all this. *smiles*

So your next post should be noticing Madlen standing next to you. From there, it should all move along smoothly by itself. Everyone knows you are joining and we are all delighted to have you. Sooooooooooo......don't be overly worried about it, just jump and post another lovely post as you already have.

And a suggestion has been made that we are all slow at posting as it has been felt that I only want complicated, detailed, mile long posts. Not true. I do want more than one liners but a good conversational paragraph or two would do. Let's not get all tied up with being the greatest prose writers in the world, let's just make it natural conversations and reactions. If a long post seems right or comes naturally, great, but if all you have to say is a response to another char's remarks, then by all means, keep it to that. Does that sound fair and reasonable, guys?
Elebridith
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 01:41
Bereth', not to worry, I wrote my last pm here with a smile on my face (suggested by the addition of smilies) anyway. Yeah I had to change my post to meet the others at the fair, cause they rather suddenly seemed to have arrived there. So yeah, I noticed after my post that Andy is now standing near me, and so Madlen must be around somewhere too and I would have responded to that anyway in my next post.

It is just the way it was before, that went all wrong.

so no probs now. Also, the reason my first post was all that long was only to introduce my charrie so people get an idea what kinda person he is.

[Edited on 26/2/2005 by Elebridith]
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 07:47
THIS POST IS FOR MAEGHIN! Mae, sweetie, we are all hoping everything has gone well with you and baby. I have done the unforgivable (under normal circumstances but these are not normal circumstances) and written you temporarily out of the storyline. I wanted to give you time to do what you need to do and get back when you can. I hope I wasn't too far off from what your char would feel or do but we didn't have any choice. The show goes on .. and all that stuff.

Come back whenever you can, we'll miss your posts until then. And CONGRATS on the little one....what is it (girl or boy)?
Elebridith
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 02:55
Aneras, please excuse me for asking you this, but are you reading our posts? I know it can get confusing reading a lot of posts and then remembering what they all said, esp. long ones. But I'm confused now. I thought we are in Oxford at the market and are heading for the café in OXFORD right? and we all 3 marched off toward it, right? and then Ian was coming along from another direction and SAW US arriving....so I also played along 'hearing' Ian's hurried footsteps, right? and Ian mentioned seeing a SCOT in a KILT which is Nick....so why do we have to get into cars now? excuse me for being a little muddled now *broad grin* not to worry. But wouldn't it just best we pretend we are already in front of the Café now, since Ian saw us already? rather than getting into cars driving there? or was it me again, that missed something come on, its ok, you can tell me
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 02:57
No, I was thinking more that we already got to the cafe, and are now leaving for Wales, seeing as I don't think Ian would like it much if we were just standing around.
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 06:30
Are they going to the café now or straigh to the cars? I only ask to know how to post for O'Conner...
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 07:25
STOP! Everybody just stop. Take a deep breath, have a cup of tea and relax a moment. *sighs*

Okay. Now El, as Mad's alleged cousin you would more than likely know her friends from childhood, which is what Ian is...has known her forever.

And Aneras, Mad may hate (don't like that word but I'll let it go) the Brits and wish to get back to Wales but slow down. There are several flaws in your post (I have to agree with El and ~len~ here).

Number 1..have you read the OOC thread, page 2? I wrote a fairly long post to El to explain how she could meet up with you and Andy at the Fair, then amble on over to the cafe to wait for the others. While there, you and Andy could explain why you were in Oxford and why you were traveling back to Wales. Why would Nick wish to come at all if he knew nothing behind the reasons?

Number 2...no one has acknowledged the arrival of Ian, most particularly without Liz. One would question that, I think. And since both El and I have set it up in our posts that Ian is coming from the opposite direction, waving at you all, there is no segue that introduces him into the conversation.

Number 3....we are still waiting for Dr. O'Connor to arrive so everyone is NOT there yet.

Number 4...how did we suddenly end up with two cars. I'll grant we may need two but we have to get them first. They haven't just magically appeared.

I believe everyone should read both the OOC threads AND the storyline in TR before posting. I would like to see this post of Mad's edited or deleted and begun again if possible (don't be mad, Mad. *chuckle* Just need to make it flow more smoothly). Let's get everyone (including O'Connor) to the cafe, explanations given to Nick as to why the trip to Wales and some discussion on how we are all going to travel (what vehicles, etc.)
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 10:23
Ok, sorry, but I really do hav explanations for most of em.

1. I did read it, but I had already posted then, and it was too alte seeing as I had to get off the computer

2. We were all there when Liz said she couldn't come, so we wouldn't be surprised, and I wasn't really aare that when you meet someone to go somewhere and you've seen each other an hour before, you have a long conversation. From what I've seen, you just say hello and get to what you're doing. And we did acknowledge Ian.

3. I didn't notice that O'Connor wasn't there (oops)

4.I know no one mentioned it, but there's always a second car, and it's like waiting for someone to say that they've eyes on before you're allowed to mention them! (ok, maybe it's not the same, but oh well)

and I don't hate the Brits, I am one!! (although I ahte to be called one. I guess that seeing as you're not from England or Wales you wouldn't understand the rivalry, unless you're doing Welsh history in School or in Uni. But I don't think you are. It goes back a long way, and even my mother,whos english, insists that she's welsh because she doesn't like her roots. and no offense to any english people, half of my family are english, and I know that most of you are nice people, I'm sure you don't like my nationality either. And sorry if I caused and offense to anyone, It was supposed to be light-hearted but I don't know if it sounded like that)

But also, only moderators can tell someone to edit or delete their posts, and none of you are, plus I don't have the time, so I'll do it tomorrow. Once again, sorry if I mucked stuff up. I have a tendancy to do that ;D
Elebridith
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 11:26
Aneras, it really wasn't meant negatively of Bereth' to say what she said, she only did, because as you could see we all got a bit muddled cause you hurried off rather fast and we didn't know where you were in the story. so thats what we have this OOC for to clear little misunderstandings and talk to each other. For example, me not liking others to act out or speak for my charries, cause I don't feel anyone knows them well enough to know what they might say or how they might act...so please...if you wouldn't mind...please, just to ..erm...leave it to me

you see Aneras, Bereth' is going to polish my head now for saying that
So don't worry, she really didn't mean anything negative at all. But I have to agree with her, even if Nick had known that they wanted to go to some place, you still moved to fast for comprehension. It was like one moment we made our way towards the café and in the next post you left again. And there was nothing in between, no post that said what happened to make you leave again and that muddled things. I guess long conversations aren't always necessary but running past everything also is a bit boring I think. After all, are we not supposed to have fun writing things out? even if we as players know the story....our character aren't supposed to know, thats why we act out everything. Thats the spice of it, I think its really exciting. I've been rping sooo many years, and have several well created charaters I use here and there, that they sometimes act totally diffrent from what I intended them to act they start to have their own lives after a while

I do understand the feelings between english and welsh, cause I learned a lot about it while living in england, especially when I got to know scottish people.
I can also assure you that many countries have such things. Like we in Germany. we in the south also are rather proud of ourselves. The south eastern germans which are the bavarians are so particular that many germans call them 'foreigners' and we (where I'm from) from the south west of germany we are also very proud of our little country, our little swabian country, and what other germans say about us is exactly the same english people say about Scots. So Scots and Swabians have more in common than the S at the beginning and the end of their names

Bereth', right, so Nick kinda knows everybody, but...I would suggest, if you agree, that he doesn't know the others too well, after all he grew up in Inverness, which is up so far in the north of Scotland...so far away from Wales... and he also went to London to study there, so I guess the times he actually met Madlen's friends were, when his family came down to visit Madlen's family since they're related. That would also explain, why Nick doesn't know too much about what everyone is doing. And also... there is Ronny still to come in, at a later point. And I will know just the moment to let him appear..

[Edited on 27/2/2005 by Elebridith]
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2005 03:27
As O'Connor is already on his way to the café (must be a long walk ), I'll just wait until everything is sorted out to have him arrive. I'd hate to complicate things further.
Just so you know I'm still on it...
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2005 09:08
I edited the post
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 05:16
Hello hello hello. Well I am back and no, Bereth, I am not upset that you wrote Liz out of the story. I am actually glad you did, now I don't feel bad about being away for so long, I would have hated to put a hault to the story.

As for what has happened in my absence... I have not had a chance to read the thread, only this ooc. I hope things are going well now. I'll read the thread tomorrow and try to figure out how to reenter. Or if you had anything in particular in mind, let me know. *hugses*

Anyhow, she's a girl, Ashley Lynn. 8lb 21in :love: Very healthy and very happy! :heart:

Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 05:40
*squeals* Oh, she's so cute!!!!!!!!! :love: I wish I could hold her.

Don't mind me; it's been way too long since I held a baby.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email