Register

<< First7891011
Author Topic:
pippin_is_god
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime
on: August 10, 2006 07:20
Wow, I didn't know you could become a member. I guess I must live in a cupboard most of the time and not hear about any of these things... :rolleyes: So, you're probably looking at a soon-to-be member! It's not my favourite publishing company either, especially since they don't do the two mangas I love the most, but it is the only company that I can get hold of that does English translations of FAKE, so I still love 'em!
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 06:20
Tokoyopop do a few manga I like, like Clamp ones.

BTW pippin_is_god, there was a couple of people cosplaying the characer's in your avatar at amecon.
pippin_is_god
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 07:12
Really? Wow!! Oh, I really wish I'd been there. *sigh* I hope you had a great time, j_mercuryuk! Buy anything?
Alexander_kun
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 06:05
w00t! I have found my new home..! I absolutely love anime and manga... :love:
pippin_is_god
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2006 01:46
Who doesn't?! Cool username, by the way!
Alexander_kun
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2006 06:28
^^ Thanks!
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2006 07:05
Really? Wow!! Oh, I really wish I'd been there. *sigh* I hope you had a great time, j_mercuryuk! Buy anything?

Yes, it was awsome!!! Loved it.
Buy anything...erm...
:looks at new all time low bank balance:,
yeah, a few things, ya know, 4 manga, 3 DVDs, some cards, couple of keyrings, couple of CDs, a Mokona plushie, some pocky, amecon t-shirt...i think that's it.
pippin_is_god
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2006 07:24
Pocky!! Ah, brilliant! Wow, you managed to buy so much, my bank account would probably have a heart attack if I did that! But, that's why I love birthdays... hopefully I've convinced my family to buy me Yami no Matsuei on DVD, and hopefully a couple of the manga. :disco:
MSLCLOUD06
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2006 09:41
i love final fantasy it rocksImage

i never saw a wild thing sorry for it's self . a bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for it's self....
the ebb & flow of the atlantic tides, drift of the continents, the very postion of the sun along it's ecliptic,these are just a few of the things i control in my universe
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2006 01:33
Nice banners. I've now seen the first 6 episodes of Elfen Lied, it rocks.
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2007 01:21
Hi big Rock Lee aka Bushybrows fan here my favorites are
Naruto
Inuyasha
Tokyo Mew Mew
Kingdom Hearts
D Gray Man
Shamain King
Digimon
Ruroni Kenshin
I would have more but I cant buy any more graphic novels it sucks! I want more Naruto volumes with Lee in them. How can I get more if I cant get graphic novels? If you have anything with him please PM it to me.:cry:
bowman
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2007 07:14
personaly, i hate anime. i dont know what it is but i cant force myself to watch it.
bowman
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2007 10:06
and bushybrowfan, about you sig quote, fighting lotus?????? what the heeck????
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2007 12:13
thats is most used move. Thats my fave quote! DOES ANYBODY ELSE LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS? I started a club for it but noone will join
BlueEyedPheonix
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2007 02:45
I have hurd of Kingdom of Hearts and Loveless, but saddly I realy don't have time to watch them. From time to time I watch Fruits Basket which is realy good. Inuyasha...love the charecters, Especaily Inuyasha, but the story line can be a bit drab at times. My little brother is realy into Naruto at the min. I trying to get the storyline for my own Anime comic together just now as well. I love to draw anime...alot. It's a shame i can't do it for my Art course.

Who likes Digimon? It's one of my all time favorites
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2007 05:27
I have seen every episode of the first season of Digimon after that I was banned from it. I miss DIGIMON!:cry:
BlueEyedPheonix
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2007 08:29
I've seen every seson up to seson 3. Love it! they never seem to run out of story lines.
Has anyone heard of an anime called Loveless ?
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2007 06:56
I was going to make my own 'Naruto' thread, but I suppose I'll put it here instead.

Anyone else a fan of that wonderful anime, 'Naruto'? I've been watching the weekend long marathon and I love it. My favorite character is Susuke.:love: He's awesome.

Anyway, it's the only anime I'm interested in, anyone else?
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Tyrhael
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 05:49
I'm bumping this old thread ...

I just finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion — all the episodes and movies. What a show!

Anyway, I like Fullmetal Alchemist and Gundam Wing as well, but the latter can't be compared on the same scale as the other two.
Tyrhael
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2007 07:21
I just watched all of D.N. Angel — not an extraordinary show, but an enjoyable one. Now, I've moved on to Death Note; I've seen episodes 1 - 26 so far. After that, I think I'll try Ergo Proxy, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, or perhaps Code Geass. Not sure ... anyone have any recommendations? I don't care whether it's a shounen- or shoujo-type anime.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: October 18, 2007 05:13
I'm more of a manga reader than an anime watcher, but I have watched some episodes of ARIA and Ouran Koukou Host Club.

Tyrhael, I have a lot of friends who watch the ever popular Code Geass and they love it (I haven't watched it myself) so I would say check it out, plus you can't go wrong with character designs by CLAMP. Ouran is good if you're looking for a laugh and Prince of Tennis is also quite popular.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2007 03:30
I love PoT! I've only seen a few episodes but I love them! I must say I'm offcially hooked into the anime/manga world because of Naruto and I will hopefully be going to an anime convention next year.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2007 12:08
Just so you guys know I started a thread for Digimon and I will probulary talk about Wizardmon since he's my fave. :heart:
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2007 05:09
That makes me sad. Everytime I try to make a thread it gets deleted. Oh, well. At least I can talk Digimon on here, right? :cry:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2007 01:51
of course you can! though...I myself don't know much about it...sorry, but I'm always willing to listen!
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2007 02:40
You're the one that really likes Naruto, right? I love Rock Lee off there thats who my username is off of cause his nickname is Bushybrows but I like Wizardmon better these days... :heart:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2007 07:48
yep, I'm a proud Naruto fan, and I had a feeling that was where you're username came from.

I wish I could say I knew more about Digimon, but I never really got into it. Maybe I should look into it and check it out.
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2007 01:21
Don't worry bout' it. I can talk about other things
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2007 02:50
How about FMA? Full Metal Alchemist? Another favorite of mine.:love: I love Ed and Al Elric....:heart:
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2007 07:46
Just like you with Digimon I don't know anything about it.
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2007 11:50
Did everyone go anime dead? :cry:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2007 12:14
Nope, I've just been busy with NaNoWriMo

hmmmm...well, what other anime's do you know? The only other one I watch is Bleach.
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2007 02:36
I know Kingdom hearts, Shamin King, One Piece, D. Grey Man, More Starlight to Your Heart, Toheart, Naruto, Digimon and Ruroni Kenshin :heart:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2007 01:35
Kingdom Hearts....thats the game right? I've seen it played a few times and loved it, but I've never played it myself. I've always wanted to buy it.
vyktori
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2007 06:25
The only other one I watch is Bleach.

BYAKUYA > ALL.

I haven't watched that show in so long. I've gotten up to episode errr, thirty-something, then school started! I haven't really read the manga, though.

Manga's I read are Hana-Kimi and La Corda D'Oro. For Anime... FMA, Ouran Koukou Host Club (love that one), Bleach and random other ones. I don't make it a habit though, it's expensive around here (26-30 dollars for four to six episodes on a disc...) and I honestly don't have the time any more. Who knew senior year was so busy???
<< First7891011
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email