Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: KEEP: Renegades (Free for all, Men, Elves, Sauron Spawn, whoever!)
on: May 25, 2005 09:19
Inside the cave, having ducked low through the entrance, Thon deposited Menel beside her equipment, but leant in and gently nipped the pointed tip of her ears before fully relinqushing his hold on her.
Kneeling by his kit back and packing his few belongings with practised ease he noticed Hoshash sat nearby.
"Hello little one. How are you today?"

Ooc - Gak! that's awful!!!
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2005 02:06
Earndel heard the sound of the stone being moved and walked easily back to the many area. Her strong hand on the hilt of her sword until she saw it was the group that went out.

Earendel saw that the priosner was not with them so she strapped her sword on and walked over to Hyldo and checked her out to make sure she was ready for travel at a moments notice.

The Earendel asked manel "do you know waht happend? I assume most every one will need to move out soon."

((ooc- sorry so uninspred. extremly rough day))
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2005 07:22
Menel giggled as Thon nipped at her, and then began relacing her top it took her only minutes to complete that and whip her hair back into the one long braid in back, and the warrior braids at the temples. She then began to pack up her things.
"Holodrum won his rite, that's all I know. Well, that and his men haven't seen a female in a long time," she said, laughing, and she smacked Thon's arm when he snorted.

Brêgion began giving his elves orders, telling them to pack up, get everything ready, dispose of the materials for the fire. He called Faron over and said something to him, motioning toward Earendel. Faron opened his mouth to protest, but judging from the look he got from Brêgion, it would not have been wise. So he closed his mouth again, and exitted the cave.

Menel walked over and retrieved her sword belt from Galenfea, and thanked her for holding onto it for her. She strapped it on, looked at Thon, and said, "Ready when you are."
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 12:33
Hoshash wiggled her head from side to side in response to Ethoner's question. "Hoshash fine. But you came back fast. Burzumtark ran away?" She cocked her head to one side and gave him a wicked grin. "Or they were to strong for ya?"

She was in a good mood and had begun to feel restless, so when she noticed the others had begun to pack she got to her feet. She clicked her tongue, sniffed the air and stretched herself while making a sound that was somewhere between a growl and a purr.
She pulled both her knives out of the belt, spun them around in her hands a few times, then put them back. Then she began jumping with both feet together down the path while humming something that with some amount of imagination could've been taken for a melody. As one of the horses snorted, she spun around so that all the little leather pieces that hung from her clothing whirled in the air. Then she squatted down on the path, moving her ears back and forth to catch all sounds while studying the others' preparations with an anticipating look on her face.
Seconds later she rose again and continued jumping around, sniffing or doing something equally annoying.

[Edited on 26/5/2005 by Mistah_Finderáva]
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2005 08:16
Ooc - tee hee. Luv Hoshash! :love:

Ic - "Hoshash fine. But you came back fast. Burzumtark ran away?" She cocked her head to one side and gave him a wicked grin. "Or they were to strong for ya?"
"Ooh!" Thon wagged his finger at the little Orc in mock anger, "You watch it missy or I'll show you who's to strong for who!"
As she wandered away restlessly Thon found himself marvelling at how childlike she was, despite what must have happened in her life.
"Ready when you are."
He looked up at Menel, "I'm ready as I'll ever be. Bregion?" He asked of the Elven Captain.
Befor ehe could answer however the stone at the entrance was rolled back and two Elves whispered in on silent feet.
"Captain, we have come to make a report."
"What have you found out?"
"The Haradrim are preparing to more out to a waterfall fortress. It is likely that any prisoners they may have are located there."
"Then it's there we go." Thon stood abruptly, yet still wary of the low ceiling, "Anyone else?"
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2005 09:45
Earendel shrugged, "I have no personal plans. I am still capeable of swinging my sword, I am ready to leave and stop those men."
At which she went and took up Hyldo reins and came back.

"Ready to depart," she had said that to no one in particular.

((sorry so short and uninspired))
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2005 10:07
"Menel hitched up her bow onto her back and looked expectantly around as she stepped up next to Thon. "Lead the way, Ranger, and I will follow." She looked pointedly at Brêgion, who was still giving her that dagger-eyed look.

Brêgion looked around and pointed at two elves. "The two of you will remain here with Faron. Keep watch and make sure this place remains secret." He looked at Elcris and said, "You, go out and find Faron, tell him to finish gathering the herbs quickly and get back here as soon as possible. I want no one outside once we have left."
Just then, faron came through the doorway, and looked at Brêgion and then at Earendel. He took the herbs to Brêgion and said, "Everything is prepared outside. You and the others need go before the horses are noticed." Brêgion nodded and led the way out of the cave, followed by Thon's group.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 27, 2005 11:12
Ainu was ready to go in a matter of moments. He followed the grouo out happily, lute and pack swung over his uninjured soldier. He had kept no intention of leaving the group now, and was quite ready to set out again.
(ooc. sorry so short...)
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2005 08:54
Slinging his pack over Lessana's back Thon was soon mounted and waiting for Bregion and his lot to be ready while shooting barely disguised looks at Menel from under half-lidded eyes. He smiled saliciously as she noticed.
What in Arda has gotten into me? He thought to himself. This morning he had been not particuarly unhappy but not especially pleased for any reason (apart from when Menel had been in his arms of course!) but now... now he felt as happy as a sandboy, whatever that means. The world looked brighter and he just wanted to be going off and enjoying himself. It seemed however that he would have to content himself with flirting his little socks off instead.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2005 12:03
menel turned in her saddle and caught thon's eyes sliding over her. She could almost feel the force of that look, like she was being caressed with his eyes
She winked at him and looking back quickly, she put her finger to her lips, untied her lacing on her top and flashed him a quick peek at her. Then she giggled and hurriedly retied the shirt before anyone was the wiser. She winked at him again, an unspoken promise in that wink.
She didn't know what was wrong with her. She never behaved like this. She seemed to have fallen under a spell ever since that morning, being in his arms seemed to have done something to her. All she knew was she didn't want to be in anyone else's.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 02:38
Galenfea was aware of Thon and Menel pulling faces at each other and giggling like children outside as she crouched next to Gaeron, but she studiously ignored them.
"Are you up to a journey?" she asked him, softly.
He winced. "I was hoping nobody would ask me that; you'd just take me along."
She raised an eyebrow at him.
"I don't know how much use I'd be, that's all, or most." He grinned ruefully at her. "Look at me! I can hardly walk, I've no weapons, I -"
"Do you know your way around inside this fortress?" she asked urgently. Even though she was worried for him, she didn't want to leave him behind.
He nodded, though a faint shudder passed across his face. "A little. I couldn't draw a map, but..." A slight shrug. "I'll do what I can."
She grinned. "Right. Come on, I'm sure we can find a branch you can use as a staff or something." With that, she helped him to his feet and they went out of the cave to join the others. "Earendel, can Gaeron ride with you again?"
--- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 02:44
Ooc - Good grief girl!!! much rotflmao!!!

Ic - Ethoner nigh fell off his horse with shock, his mouth hanging open like a stunned trout. As Menel put herself away he shook himself back to the real world, running his tongue suggestively over his lips before looking straight ahead at the road, makign as if nothing had happened.
Marakion had heard Menel's laugh and seen some measure of his Caprtain's discomfiture so he rode up beside Thon.
"Live one isn't she?" When Thon didn't reply he continued, "I mean, look at her, what a tush! What a mark on the bedpost she'd make!"
Thon rounded on his, his eyes smouldering but his voice low, "Is that all she is to you? A potential conquest? I would have thought that a Ranger would have had higher ideas about women, particularly that one."
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 05:59
Ainu had his back turned on the two flirts, but he heard every word. He wondered for a moment if their playing would put them in danger down the road when other things needed seeing to, but he decided against it; they were both responsible enough to know when enough was enough.
When Galenfae walked out supporting Gaeron, the minstrel walked over to them. Nodding in greeting to the elf, he turned his eyes on the elleth.
"It looks like you and I are stuck walking again, unless one of these people will allow us a ride. You need a ride before me, because of your ankle, and Gaeron needs a ride before you. Hey," he turned to the others, "who wants to offer a lift?"
He secretly thought that it would be better if Menel let Ainu and Galenfae use her horse as before, and she ride with Thon. Of course, if that happened, neither of them might watch the road ahead. He chuckled to himself but said nothing of his thoughts.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 08:59
OOC: tawar is my sister and she is at my house for the weekend and gave me permission to post Earendel making room for Gaeron.

Menel looked at Ainu and said, "You guys can use my horse," and Earendel made room for Gaeron on hers. As Menel slid to the ground, she turned and gave a dirty look to Marakion. She walked over and said, "Could you lean down here for a minute?" batting her lashes at him. When he leaned down she grabbed him by the throat and placed a blade against his throat. "Apparently you know as little about elves as you do about women. We have excellent hearing. And I just wanted to make sure you know that you don't need to be worrying about me making a notch in a bedpost, because it sure as Udun will not be yours!" She shoved him away from her, and slid the dagger back in her belt, as she walked back around to the other side of Thon's horse.

[Edited on 29/5/2005 by Iell-daughter-of-elves]
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 09:05
Thon leaned conspiritorially down to menel.
"Bravo firecracker. I've wanted to do something similar to him for years!"
He glanced about.
"But now you appear to have no transport. That will never do."
"Oh, and what do you propose to do about it Ranger?" She raised an eyebrow.
"I plan to let you ride with me, if you have no objections."
He paused for a second, seemingly to wait for her to reply, but before she could open her mouth his arm had slipped tightly around her waist and he had lifted her slight form into the saddle infront of him. "I trust you have no objections." Again he playfully nibbled the tip of her ear, flicking it with hs tongue.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 10:01
She wriggled her body against his when he began teasing her ear again. "Ethoner, you are playing a very dangerous game, young man," she teased. "This is not some mortal woman's ears you are playing with, you know, Ranger. We elves have very sensitive ears..." Her voice trailed off as she felt his tongue caressing her ear lobe next. "Thon, really, you have no idea-"
"Oh, yes I do have an idea. A very good idea, as a matter of fact, what this is doing to you."

She elbowed him hard and said, "Behave, Ethoner. Teasing me is not going to get you anywhere in the long run."

The tall ranger chuckled, and Menel relaxed back into his arms, just as Brêgion rode up with several of his men to lead the way.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2005 04:43
ooc- back.

After Gaeron was helped up behind Earendel she nodded a good bye to Faron. She knew that the injured elf might not have the strengeth to stay up right on his own, but saw no need for him to be tied either. Earendel pulled his arms armed her waist and spoke gently to him. "You can lean on me if you wish I am strong enough to suport you. Have no fear if I dismount quickly Hyldo will not unseat you. She is a good, calm animal and very loyal. She will do what she can to keep you out of harms way. I also will do what I can to keep you safe." Earendel reach back and touched Gaerons check and headed off with the rest of Thons group.

The group rode for some hours it was not a gruelly pace.

ooc-IF the last line causes anyone serous problems let me know. if any body is wondering it is in Earendels nature to care for and nuture others...If they dont turn into drunk later so much the better.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2005 07:49
The sun was beginning to set when Brêgion raised his hand to halt the company. He turned in his saddle and said, "We make camp here. We are not too far off from our destination, but to travel this way at night with injured would be foolhardy." He signalled to his company to dismount and they began leading the horses to shelter in a nearby grove of trees.

Several of his company slipped off to go and collect wood for a small fire. Brëgion looked at Thon and said, "I think we should pair up on the watch shifts, have four of them."
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 01, 2005 08:12
Ainu dismounted and helped Galenfae off the horse, leading the animal behind the rest of the group.
Several of his company slipped off to go and collect wood for a small fire. Brëgion looked at Thon and said, "I think we should pair up on the watch shifts, have four of them."

"I can take a watch," The minstrel volunteered. Bregion cast a sideways glance his way but made no reply. Shrugging, the elf turned and took a seat next to a tree. Looking around, he smirked a little. This rag-tag group's first camp had been in a place very similar...
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 07:47
"A good idea Master Bregion." Thon swung down from Lessana and moved out of the way to allow Menel to dismount. "Who shall pair though?" He cast a glance at the slight Elf maid.
"You and I would make a natural pair." Bregion's voice broke his musings.
"Yes," He agreed, albeit with a sigh, "That would be a good pairing."
"Very well then. We shall take first watch."
Marakion stepped up, having overheard the conversation.
"I will watch, perhaps with Menel?" He grinned in his strange, oily manner.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 07:57
"As long as you stay on your side of the camp, that would be fine. I would hate so very much to have to shoot you with an arrow." Menel smiled sweetly. She went over and sat down by Ainu and began sharpening her blades.
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 08:17
"Ah, but My Lady." Marakion theatrically placed both hands over his heart, "I have already been peirced with the arrow of your loveliness..." He would ahve said more had not a sharp slap around the head from Caramon, the other half decent Ranger in the group, silenced him.
"Shut up about metaphorical issues," he breated, handing the other man a quiver, "And start worrying about physical ones. These need straigtening."
Marakion grumbled and, with ill grace, moved off to find water, a pot and a fire.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 09:52
When Menel sat by Ainu, he watched her silently for a moment. She was clearly annoyed by Marakion. The elf turned his eyes on the man who was now working on the other side of the camp.
"Charming, isnt he?" Ainu said sarcastically before drawing the lute into his lap. He plucked at a string, sending a single note into the air. Sighing, he began strumming a song. He did it softly so as not to draw attention-- the music was mainly for himself. As he played he eyed his arm, wondering if he'd be able to make use of his bow.
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 05:04
Gilan moved as silently as one could when scared out his wits. Which, of course, is not very quietly. "What was Holodrum thinking sending me out like this?" Gilan wondered to himself, "In search of some captain without a weapon and with no idea of what I carry!" Looking again at the offending package, Gilan sighed; nothing but a small map case! By all rights I should just toss this and run.
After finding the cave right where Holo had said it would be, Gilan became very curious as to what he did carry and hoped to find out. Gilan had found horse tracks and a few foot-prints leading off and so he continued on to deliver his package as soon as possible. Night fell around him and he checked his bearings and the small tracks ahead of him. Hopefully this group hadn't traveled to far this night.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 02:43
ooc- i waited this long hopeing that some one would post for my rider but that hasnt happend so I will take it upon my self, sorry if I step on toes.

When they arrived at camp Earendel had dismounted and had then helped the wounded elf down as well. She knew he was still weak because he had leaned on her much of the trip.

Earendel helped him to get comfortable.

Earendel sat down and went about sharpening her blades. She realized that her companion was totally unarmed. She went back to Hyldo pulled an old dagger out of her saddle bag.

She sat down with it and sharped it to a fine edge. Then she gave to Gaeron saying"this has seem many battles, it will serve as a good defensive weapon. From experince I can tell you that the balance is fine for stabbing but it isnt made for throwing." It is an older human made dagger. It belonged to Earendels adopted father.
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 09:04
Ooc - Right, If this causes any real problems for anyone, just write your bit and catch up. I am bored out of my skull today (nothing to do with the thread) and want to move this along a little.

Ic - Darkness had fallen and members of both groups were in variuos stages of sleep around the clearing. Only two remained fully alert, Bregion was perched in the low branches of a tree, scanning a wide perimeter while Thon was leant against the picket line at the opposite side of the camp, more listening than watching.
The tall Ranger's eyes occasionaly would flick to a dark head under a blanket and a half smile would pull crookedly at his lips, a fact no unnoticed by Bregion.
The Elven Warrior swung down from his perch and wandered casually over to his partner.
"It's only natural you know."
"What?" Thon's brows drew together in confusion.
"Your attraction to her."
"Your point being?"
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 09:21
Brêgion sighed heavily, as if explaining the ways of elves to a mere mortal was something he did everyday and was thus bored with.

"She is etheriel to you, because she is immortal and you are not. It is an infatuation, a way of trying to prolong your own mortaility. That is why you men desire elfmaids in your beds. Either that, or being a man of Gondor, you are attempting to emulate your good King Elessar in your own life. He too was a Ranger and he eventually won the elfmaid."
Brêgion paused for a moment and then said, "For her? It's a game. She knows someday you will be gone, and she will live on, contenting herself with memories of how well her beauty has served her, how she brought a mortal man to his knees with that beauty."
He smirked at Ethoner, then commented softly, "You could never please her in the way elfmaids need to be pleased. Only an ellon can do that."

[Edited on 3/6/2005 by Iell-daughter-of-elves]
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 09:33
Ethoner was momentarily speechless.
"And just what way do Elf Maids need to be pleased then? On second thoughts, don't answer that." He shook his head as though to clear it an moved so that he could see the ellon better, "I'm sure a mere mortal like myself knows a few tricks you could only dream of! And as to your other comments. I am perfectly happy with my mortality thankyou very much and I didn't approve of Ellesar's marriage to Lady Arwen. She was his sister for most of his life for crying out loud!"
He fell silent for a few minutes, frowning at Bregion, wondering what in the name of Eru had brought all this on.
"That's it!" He clicked hsi fingers as the realisation hit him, "You want her for yourself! You're just trying to make out that I am the silly young boy with his first crush to you can put the squeeze on her yourself!"
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 09:46
Brêgion laughed softly. "Your first crush. That's a good way to describe your behavior. Obviously that is influencing her own behavior, since I do not believe that an elfmaid would behave in such a loose manner if it were not for your undue influence. That would have to be the explanation for why she is acting like a common human barmaid or some such. She probably realizes that those women are more your type. You know what I mean, the loose woman type. Not particularly choosy about who they couple with."
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 09:58
Thon's vision dimmed slightly as the red mist descended upon him, his fists clenched and unclenched at his sides as he valiently battled to bring his anger under control. This was not the time or the place to do what he was thinking about doing.
"It's funny." His voice was light, to anyone who knew him, a sure sign of danger. "I have always heard stories of the nobility of Elves, their sophistication, their cool natures, never letting thier emotions show in public. I had never thought them capable of stooping low enough to insult a man's sexual history." He gave a sigh as the desire to rip Bregion's manhood off and fed it to him slowly dissapated. "But I guess you learn something new every day."
He sauntered to a break in the treeline and positioned himself squarely infront of it, back to Bregion, posture confident.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 10:46
Thon had not been standing there long when he heard a sharp slap sound. He turned around and found Menel standing in front of Brêgion, seething with anger. "How dare you say such things! I would no more toy with Ethoner than I would submit to Marakian. Nor would I ever submit to you. Believe me, I am old enough to know exactly what I am doing. If you don't approve of my behavior then I suggest you do one of two things: learn to deal with it or ignore it. Apparently for all you know about elfmaids, you have forgotten we have just as keen of hearing as ellyn do."

She stalked around Brêgion and went to stand by Thon. "I'm sorry you had to put up with that. I hope you realize that my affections have nothing to do with playing a game." Before he could say anything, she reached up and kissed him deeply, then teasing his lower lip with her tongue as he had done to her." She pulled away and returned to her bedroll, laying back down and pulling the blanket back up.
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 11:08
Thon grinned a languid grin, running his own tongue over the path her's had traced, following her movements back to her bedroll.
As she settled back into sleep Thon cast his eyes upwards and caught Bregion's gaze, the simmering anger in it. His smile turned smugand he turned hsi back again, arms crossed over his broad chest.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 04:23
Earendel had been sleeping until the crack of the slap had pulled her from sleep. She had clearly heard all that had happened from then on. Earendel grinned inspite of herself. She was also well aware that it would be the better course of action to pretend not to be aware of anything but...

Earendel got up and walked easyly over to Brêgion. She grinned at him and spoke" It seams that maybe you and your friends should to lessons from that human. After all he seams to be the only one making progress with an elloth these days."

Brêgion frowned at the comment. His words were a harsh whisper "tell me why you hate Faron so." He shock his head and continuted "Pease do not tell me that you also are in the sway of one of these humans."

Earendel sighed, "in truth I do not hate Faron. I simply found him for too over protective and demanding of touches and kisses I was not ready for." After a few moments she contined "rest easy Brêgion for I do not have any interest in any human, beyond their ability to help in the up coming fight. The truth to tell, my mind has often, of late, been on an ellon," Then knowing it might confuse him and she was in the mood to confound someone close ot Faron, she smiled sweetly up at Brêgion.:evil:

The expression on shock on Brêgion's face almost made Earendels smile waver. She turned and walked back to her bed roll and went back to sleep with her back to him,

dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 06:33
Ainu had not slept a wink. He had been resting against the same tree, lost in his own thoughts and memories. It might have been called sleep, save that he noticed immedietly when Menel left the small camp, as he had been listening to the conversation between Thon and Beregrion. Could one elf be so narrow minded? The sound of the slap put a small smile on his face-- he had not taken any sort of liking to Bregion, even though these elves had saved them when need was dire. He supposed he could understand why the elf thought the way he did, but those harsh words were not called for.
When Menel returned to her bedroll, the minstrel could sense her annoyance vividly. Standing, he stretched and walked over to where both Thon and Bregion stood, seething. Lightly touching Thon's arm, he offered a smile.
"I can take your watch-- I won't be sleeping tonight."
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 12:17
"Hannon le Ainu." He glanced up at the moon, "It's nigh time for us to change anyway." Bowing slightly to Ainu and keeping his back deliberatly to Bregion Thon sauntered to his bedroll and, giving a joint popping stretch, lay down to sleep.

<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email