Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Friends Until the End (no new members please)
on: April 30, 2005 05:25
((Hey, sorry I haven't been posting. I was kinda busy))
Arquilas walked over to where Indareun had gone. "Sorry. I was thinking about something." She sat down next to him, glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was listening. "You're right," she whispered. "We could go by ourselves. But what about Kel and Alcari? We can't just leave them, can we?" She sighed. "Just think about it, ok?"
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 05:57
Moonstone looked around at all the people whispering to each other. Hw thought for a moment and then came out with "Let's play a game!"
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 06:52
Moriel glanced contemptibly at moonstone, then looked away, ignoring him.
~Shire_Hobbit~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 07:10
Alcari looked uneasily at all of the other people whispering. To Kel, she whispered, "I think we will be leaving soon. Pack up, we don't want them to leave without us." She had no idea how much of a danger that was.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 07:54
"Oh, so you guys don't listen to what other people have to say? That's not very nice!" Moonstone turned to Moriel. "You! Don't you ignore me!"
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 09:09
"Leaving? So soon? I just got dry!" Kel started to stuff random things into her bag. Why did this always happen? Just as I get comfortable, we leave. Kel thought. She turned to Moonstone and Moriel. "Are you coming?"
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 09:53
Desruc looked at the people beginning to pack up. Then looked at Moriel and sent her a telepathic message:
Just to let you know, My curse has been removed temporarily. So you don't need to worry about me acting dumb around you.
Then he felt a ripple of energy outside. And said in a voice very unlike his own:
"We cannot leave, we must stay. Danger is afoot." Then he blacked out
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 11:44
Moriel was just about to apologize to Moonstone (OOC to toasterqueen: that's right, put her in her place, lol) when she saw Desruc collapse. She leaped up at to his side. "Desruc!" she whispered urgently.
She looked outside and saw nothing, but she felt the evil approaching the cave. "Idiot Sorcerer! leaving me right when we'll need magic."
She drew her sword and whispered fiercely, "draw your weapons but stay quiet until we know what we're dealing with."
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2005 10:59
Moonstone watched as Desruc collapsed. "Draw your weapons but stay quiet untill we know what we're dealing with." Said Moriel. He thought it better to do what she said, and he knew this place like he back of his hand (OOC: What a cliche ^_^). Moonstone drew his Twin Blades and prepared himself.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2005 01:14
Desruc snapped awake, and was up in minutes, sword drawn, staff held at ready.
"This thing is powerful, and very evil. Be on your guard, it knows we are here." he said, power ringing in his voice.

((Sorry it's short, but I'm braindead right now))
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2005 04:47
"what is it?" Moriel demanded. "And why is it here?"
The others in the cave were readying themselves, looking warily towards the cave entrance. Moriel glared at Desruc for scaring her so badly.
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2005 01:08
Kel grabbed her bow, and strung it with practiced ease.Since she didn't know what kind of enemy it as, she drew her knives out too. "Do you think we can run? Why didn't it attack us yet? What is it?Is it magical? Can we fight it?"
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2005 10:29
Moonstone grinned. He licked one of his blades and srcaped it against the other one. " It's a Troll."
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2005 04:41
Moriel relaxed and smiled. "A troll I can handle." she frowned. "But what the heck is it doing so close to rivendell?"
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2005 09:12
((So sorry I haven't posted. We've had a ton of band stuff 2 do))
Arquilas picked up her bow. "We'll be lucky if it's just one. I suppose it could have wandered this close to Rivendell, but that's not like them." She strung an arrow, preparing herself. "I think we could handle just one easily." She glanced around at her companions, Moonstone, Moriel, and Desruc. So many things had happened lately, such as meeting these strange people.
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2005 09:20
(lol, no prob. My sis has band ALL THe TIME)
"Ummmmmm...not to be Johnny Raincloud or anything, but whether it's close to Rivendel is NOT what concerns me. What concerns me is that it's close to US. What are we going to do about it??"
dragon_dreamer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2005 10:46

[Edited on 7/5/2005 by dragon_dreamer]
~Shire_Hobbit~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2005 02:39
((Wow, long time no post. My deepest apologies, comrades))
Alcari strung up her bow, but though she was a dead shot, it was mainly for hunting, with no great range. She reached down to her leather boot. The leather of the boots came about halfway up her calves, and hidden inside was a long knife she only used for emergencies. She drew it and snarled menacingly. No one would hurt her friends if she had anything to say about it.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2005 07:15
Arquilas took a deep breath, praying to Valar that there was only one. "No matter what," she said quietly. "We stick together. If anything happens... well, let's just hope nothing does." She slowly walked to the cave entrance, not wiating for the others.

((Sorry so short, my mind was blank!))
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2005 09:06
"Oh jeez!When did we become heroic? Well...all for one and one for all." She rushed out, bow on her back and knives in her hands, grumbling the whole way.
(OOC. Ducky, do people "snarl", Especially elves?)
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2005 07:38
Something in Desruc's senses felt that this was no ordinary Troll. Dark Magic swirled around the creature, he could feel it in every fiber in his body. He shivered, not knowing if he was strong enough for this. Sure he had been head of his class back at the city. But this was real life. If you failed, you died.
"Stay strong, no matter what." he said aloud, sounding much braver than he felt.
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2005 10:41
They now heard a rumbling outside the cave. Suddenly a young tree fell to the ground, a few feet from the cave entrance.
Moriel's tension had been building up and suddenly snapped.
"Let's go," she said and stepped out of the cave, weilding her blades.
~Shire_Hobbit~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2005 02:33
((Yea, People can snarl, and besides, shes only half-elven))
Alcari followed the others from the cave, nocking an arrow to her bowstring as she went. No one had made any advance on the troll yet, so she drew her string back to her cheek, sighted down the shaft, and fired. She hit the troll in the side, and he roared in pain. It had begun.
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2005 03:21
Nocking an arrow to her bow, Kel concentrated, and the arrow tip burst into flame. She fired, and her arrow embedded itself in the trolls arm. The fire spread for a moment, burning a good section of the trolls arm. The troll turned, hitting kel in the head, and throwing her afew feet. She hit a rock, and collapsed , the wind knocked out of her.
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2005 04:00
Moriel yelled and sprang to Kel's defense, whirling her twin blades. Moving so fast you could hardly see her, (see her profile in the DB) she slashed the troll twice, and jumped again out of range.
"Desruc give us some cover!" she yelled.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2005 07:40
Desruc held his staff before him, and muttered a spell. A shell-like formation over them. Protecting them from the rain, and any heavy blows that might come, but they could get out, and shoot things out to the troll.
But still Desruc could feel the uneasiness of a darker piece of the puzzle. He walked into the bubble and waited to see what was out there.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2005 10:38
Arquilas looked towards Desrc in amazment. "Wow," she whispered. She shot an arrow at the troll. Just as her many other previous attempts, the arrow bounced off, not seeming to do any harm to the troll. "This is next to impossible!" she shouted over th rain. "We have to do something! And quick!"
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2005 10:50
the troll roared angrily and hurled itself at the bubble. the bubble protected them, but Moriel still winced. She still didn't understand what a troll was doing, alone, so close to Rivendell. And she agreed: they needed to finish this fight before Desruc's magic failed.
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2005 11:08
Still coughing, Kel croaked out her thanks. Concentrating hard, she threw a ball of fire at the trolls face blinding him. "Quick, attack now, I cant hold the spell forever!"
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2005 07:13
(hi! ok if I join? I'm here cuz I've talked to ladygaladrielrox on ym, and finally I have decided to actually post in these RPGs! so yeah....)
~~~

Adriel leapt off her horse and came running forth, fingers reaching into her belt and then out again faster than lightning. She had been quite bored while staying in Rivendell, and so rode out tonight to get a bit of fresh air, and besides, she had also heard that someone she had met on her travels before was coming possibly tonight or tomorrow night. But unluckily it had begun pouring, and so she had started on her way back, when all of a sudden with her Elven senses, she knew there was fighting somewhere not far off. Quickly she rode to the commotion- and then gasped. Almost blocked out of veiw by a massive troll, she recognized one of the people fighting it. It was indeed the one she had known from before. Arquilas... oh god!

(OOC: Is it okay for me to know Arquilas from before? Cuz then I could be a slightly different new char., and the storyline could be even more diverse. Btw, currently I don't have a profile in DB for Adriel Everin, because she is really my character from my fanfic (look at signature), and well, to write up her long history is kinda nuts, so....I haven't done it yet. But I promise I will soon, as I've now joined this thread ^.~ Still, to get the best idea of Addie, reading my fanfic and other things is ideal- but I've been so lazy I haven't even tried to bring a single piece of my work here to Coe. Though I promise to do better! ::heheh:: I'll let u all know when I finally get stuff on. But there's also a lot of schoolwork I have to take of...^.^

Just so u can know for a minute, a brief description: Addie's a skilled, lovely, young Elf, with long dark hair and eyes, and is the love of Legolas (in my fic! :naughty: ) though we can't say for sure yet if she feels the same way. She used to be the best friend of Leggy, Aragorn, and Arwen when they were little, but.... a lot of things happened, and they were separated for thousands of years, until now. She currently has a "curse" (though it sounds lame this way) and a very complicated story behind her and this curse, which has origins from the time of Luthien...! 0.o (It's a story after all! :angel: ) But anyways I'm driveling, so I'll stop. I'll get the profile up soon!)

~~~
With a loud cry Adriel flashed out her arms, shooting out something that whizzed like little golden streaks of light before it hit the massive monster. The troll let out a deep, low roar at the unexpected attack that came from behind, and slowly it began to sway rather uncertainly, making low rumbling moans as it turned around.

[Edited on 12/5/2005 by adriel_aroura]

[Edited on 12/5/2005 by adriel_aroura]

[Edited on 13/5/2005 by adriel_aroura]
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2005 10:25
(( Sure you can join! And that would make it interesting if Adriel already knew Arquilas... Sounds good to me!))

Arquilas looked over towards the woods. She saw Adriel running their direction. Adriel! She wanted to scream in excitement. She remained silent though, trying to concentrate on the battle waging on. Shooting a few more arrows, she hoped the thing Adriel had shot at the troll actually helped them. With the combined help from her friends (new and old ones) the troll fell to ground, almost throwing Arquilas off her feet. Sighing in relief, she slung her bow over her shoulder and sat down on the ground. She took a deep breath, trying to relax.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2005 11:55
As they troll fell, Desruc broke the dome spell. It had taken a lot out of him to create such a big protective shield, he was swaying where he stood. He then stumbled and fell to his knees. Taking a sip of Miruvor ((Spelling??)) restored him only a little.
He then allowed himself to lay on his back and take a breather. Even though the troll was dead, Desruc still felt the dark magic somewhere near-by. He looked around but saw nothing of it in the receding rain.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2005 12:55
Adriel smiled and stood up straight, surveying the troll from beneath her pale purple hood (but she doesn't normally wear such light and happy colors- she has her reasons this time). Then all of sudden she broke into a run toward the group, ready to embrace and welcome all of them, when the young boy in strange robes beside Arquilas suddenly fell to the floor, muttering something like "Dark Magic, Dark Magic," and the stange shield disappeared at the same time. She was but some feet away, and ready to ask what was wrong, when suddenly Arquilas screamed, "Oh my God, Adriel!!!! Behind you!!!"

[Edited on 13/5/2005 by adriel_aroura]
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2005 02:02
(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for AAAAAGES. But my dad's being strict about the computer. ^_^

Moonstone had hung back for the entire fight. He proceeded in watching the newcomer warily whilst still licking his blades. When the other noticed this, he continued. Letting them all know how much pleasure it gave him.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2005 02:02
With a deep, earthy groan, a towering tree came crashing down, spraying a blanketing shower of wet leaves before it. Adriel had barely enough time to turn and roll away before it thundered down onto the ground and shook it violently. Gasping, Adriel scrambled to her feet and turned around as she edged backward warily, now aware of the presence of something (or somethings) even bigger. Drawing out her sword, she fell alongside the group and stared up at the pouring black sky. "There's more," she whispered.

No sooner had she said that, an earsplitting rumble resounded, and the group watched in horror as all around them, giant trees tore their roots up from the ground and slowly came careening down, ready to kill them all.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email