Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Friends Until the End (no new members please)
on: July 17, 2005 10:22
OOC: Hey, I'm here... it's just that you, galadriel, should bring up the story abit and head it in the direction we're trying to go. After all, you're the thread owner. But I think that yes, this should go in the OOC if there's more discussion to be had.)
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2005 03:13
Moriel wandered about, looking for any sign of the inhabitants of Rivendell. Using her Elf senses, she looked carefully for anything out of place.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 12:34
(OOC: Ok, so I promised galadriel to give this thread a bump again, and so here..... post, everyone!!^^)

After wandering about Rivendell for a few minutes, each person feeling their own loss and shock at the devastating scene, everyone managed to group their thoughts together and head to a place where they could talk. The logical place: Elrond's council ring.

As everyone filed in, stepping over rocks and rubble here and there, Adriel headed quietly to a chair on the side. But seeing a rather dark splatter of blood on it, she quickly moved to the next chair.

At last when everyone had sat down, no one spoke or moved for a few moments. Only the sound of the mourning wind could be heard, whistling through the appalling destruction.

Finally, Adriel stood up. Her voice slightly quieter than usual, she said, "As everyone here can tell, something has happened to Rivendell. I spoke with (Hey, if no one's against this, let's just make the Lothlorien captain Haldir^^) Haldir here earlier," she motioned towards the blond elf, "and he says he will fill us in to the best of his ability." At this, Adriel sat down, giving Haldir his chance to speak.

(OOC: guess I'll be Haldir then, too?)

Haldir now stood up. "Well, I can only repeat what I have told Lady Adriel earlier: "We've have been following the Orcs for many days already, as Saruman has gotten infuriated, and unleashed as many Orcs from Isengard as he can. They've been heading towards Rivendell the whole time now, although for a reason unknown. And," he paused, his face grim, "though we've been hot on their trail these past days, we were a few hours too late. They have clearly reached Rivendell already, causing ruin in their wake, and I do not know what has happened to the inhabitants of Imladris here." And he sat down heavily with a sigh.

Now Adriel stood up again, her eyes suddenly sparkling with a new determination and idea. "Well," she said, her voice instantly clear again, "I know what we ought to do: search Rivendell for anything missing! See the cause of why the Orcs were sent here, and have also now run off with! And also," she said, fixing her gaze steadily on everyone, "look for any traces of Elrond and his people."

Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 06:45
Moriel listened carefully as Adriel and Haldir spoke. She had a new respect for Adriel: the woman had shaken them all out of their stupor and organized them.
"All right, let's do it," she said. "Split up and take a zone, look for anything out of place, any sign of the Elves." she turned to Haldir and asked, "Your elves should look for signs of where the elves went, if they left alive."
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2005 12:02
(*pokes the thread and galadriel* helloo? lol^^)
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2005 09:37
Oh my gosh I'm so terribly sorry!!! Just kill me now!!! *opens eyes ever so slightly* oh, you aren't going to? Good. lol I've just been sooooooo busy and haven't come to this site lately. Actually, the only times I've been on the internet was to do the homework for my English teacher. We had some Human Rights project to do. So, I don't have time right now to type anything (sorry, sorry!!!) but I'll try to write something and then type it really fast. Gotta BoUnCe!!
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2005 05:37
((OOC: Um.. sorry. I've been kinda buisy recently with school stuff. Should we start posting again or what?))
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2006 11:46
Oh my gosh I am so terribly sorry!! Is anyone still here? Because we can still continue this, you know. If everyone's still interested. PM me and let me know, ok? Thanks!
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2006 07:36
If no one else sends me a PM, I'm going to ask that the mods close this thread so ya'll better get a move on it!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email