Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Friends Until the End (no new members please)
on: May 14, 2005 04:38
"I'm sorry trees, but you cant attack us. Conjuring a big ball fire, and set several on fire. "What I wouldn't give for a dwarf with an ax. And I dont even like dwarves.

(OOC-No ones done this to much, but I BEG thee all, NO- N....O...-NO powerplay. It takes the fun out of the story. Sorry to request that, especially since it's not "my" thread, but I feel strongly about that.)
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2005 07:08
OOC: um...Just wondering, but are you thinking that I'm powerplaying~? Cuz I'm totally not. Adriel is completely incapable of being all-powerful- she is only an elf after all; a princess at the most.... Perhaps you don't like the tree thing? I'm very sorry then; I only did that to make things happen a little more, and as you were all saying "dark magic..." I thought why not some dark forces attacked (or tried to attack) Rivendell, and while we're outside it they notice us and decide to end us too.... so trees first, then orcs? (0.o) I dunno.... But whatever, I wasn't (or not trying to) powerplay. I'm sorry if you don't like what I wrote- you of course don't need to do the tree thing if you don't like it

sorry if it's me you're trying to warn^.*
~addie

[Edited on 15/5/2005 by adriel_aroura]
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2005 11:44
This time, Moonstone decided he would help. He jumped up and stood next to Adriel, blades at the ready. He treated Adriel to a wink "Hey babe."
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 02:52
OOC-NAAAAH.....I personally feel bad for the trees, but the tree things cool, your not powerplaying, so I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just a heads up, cause 1)I HATE that, and2) that happened in another RPG thread I was in, and it became SOOOOO scripted that everyone stopped posting, and it fell apart. So nothing personal to anyone. Just a random shout out.

[Edited on 15/5/2005 by Firearrow6]
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 09:15
o, lol, ok. Sorry about the trees, it just popped into my head... But we're still doing it, right? ::shrug::
Well, then...
~~~

As the group launched into action, a strange and scarred man (or elf? Adriel wondered) came to stand by her, and actually winked. Adriel sighed in exasperation and made a face inwardly (so no one else could see it), but then turned and smiled sweetly at Moonstone. "Hello," she nodded. Then quickly she ran out, sword at the ready, and also to get away from the creepy guy...

OOC: Adriel's not creeped out by Moon's appearance, she just hates it when people tell her she's pretty... She ignored Legolas for weeks when he told her that, lol But eventually she loosens up to the person. So don't worry! :angel:
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 09:59
Kel walked up to Adriel, and nodded at Moonstone. "Looks like someone thinks your pretty. Want me to smack 'im?" Kel chuckeled, knowing she could never do that, no matter how...strange Moonstone was. "Lookout!" She pushed Adriel out of the way of a falling branch, and burned it before it hit the ground

(OOC-Hope this makes up for offending you. I didn't mean to offend anyone.)
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 11:15
Moriel barely avoided being crushed by a tree. She had been jubilant at the troll's death but now they were surrounded by the monsters. Where was Rivendell's defenses? They were close enough that the Elves of Rivendell would notice the trolls' presence.
"As soon as we get an oppurtunity, make for Rivendell!" she shouted to the others, then sprinted to the nearest troll, dodging falling debris as she went. Moriel did not fear death; there was not much here for her to live for.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 11:17
OOC: oh, no, you didn't offend me. I was afraid I had offended you...lol

oh, dear, I posted before I saw Bril's post. so sorry! ok, scratch that.
~~~

Adriel looked up at Moriel. "Yes, we make for Rivendell, unless..." her voice got quiet as she remembered a dream she had had, not too long ago. One of Rivendell in ruins..... but then she shook her head. That's not going to happen, she reminded herself. But it still slipped from her mouth."...Unless they've already taken it over." she finished helplessly.

She turned frantically around, and looked at everyone trying to avoid random falling things. They nodded as Moriel told them to go to the Elven haven, and they started slashing their way in its direction. Adriel turned back to Moriel as she glanced at the wizard. "Maybe we should carry him?" she asked. "I'll help."

[Edited on 15/5/2005 by adriel_aroura]
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 01:58
"As soon as we get the oppurtunity, make for Rivendell!"

"Sure!" Said Moonstone. Then he boinged his way over to one of the trolls "DIE YOU OILBOYLE!!!" Then he slashed at it. Barely a scratch on the blasted thing. Then he decided it would be a good time to jump out of the way of the "Oilboyle"; whatever the hell that means... ¬¬
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 10:07
Desruc found that he couldn't move. He had drained too much magic too fast. A small dome took lots of energy to keep up, his had been very large. He coughed. Feeling ill.
He tried to bring himself to his feet. But fell again.
Orcs were coming, he could feel it.
"Orcs!!" he coughed. "Yrch!!"
He could do nothing to help his new-found friends or Moriel. He lay in silence, hoping good luck would grace them.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 10:28
Adriel ran and heaved Desruc up by the feet as Moriel lifted him up by the arms. "Ok," she called, and they began running, carrying Desruc between them. Adriel was glad by the fact that the young wizard didn't seem too heavy. They ran on in the direction of Imladris, with the rest of the group slashing a way through the enemy before them.

Adriel prayed that everything would be all right at Rivendell.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2005 09:40
"Orcs? YIPPIEEEEEEEE!!!" Screamed Moonstone. "I looove fighting those pathetic creatures!" He jumped back and waited for the pathetic creatures to come.

[Edited on 19/5/2005 by ToasterQueen]
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2005 11:07
Moriel gasped breath as they carried Desruc along.
"Adriel, I don't even know where Rivendell is!" she confessed. (OOC: if you remember, she had joined the group to find her way to rivendell)
Moriel wouldn't let scum like orcs or trolls kill her or Desruc. But where was she going?
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2005 12:11
"Oh-!" Adriel said as she heard Moriel's remark and dodged a wild arrow at the same time. "Well, they," she motioned towards the rest of the group before them, "know where to go, and I do too. But- agh, hold on-" she said furiously as she let go of Desruc and whipped out her bow, firing off arrows at several near Orcs that were trying to attck her. She could hear Moriel behind suddenly grunting with the full weight of Desruc, but for a moment suddenly, she could not care. For she realized that there was a ridiculously huge horde all around the area, mostly still hidden, and try as they might, she and the group were being helplessly surrounded, so chances of actually making it to Rivendell alive looked grim. Gasping, Adriel slashed out with her sword at an Orc behind her. That was, of course, also if Rivendell was still okay....

Yet Adriel could not help but smile for a moment at Moonstone's queerness... She felt near pity for him, at his funny ways, and wondered what had actually made him like that. (Hope you don't mind, I'm just playing the char) But then another darned monster was in her face, coming at her with drawn blades, and pulling her rudely out of the momentary grin. Sighing, she rammed an arrow through its throat. If only there was a day when all these condemned creatures were dead, once and for all.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2005 03:34
(( So sorry I haven't been posting. I was banned from the computer for about a week.))

Arquilas glanced around at the horde of orcs coming towards them, surrounding them. "Oh boy are we in trouble." She fired more arrows at the on-coming orcs.
It all happened so fast; one moment they were fighting the horrid creatures, the next, they were completely surrounded by them. They were so close that she could feel their hot breath on her face, and smell it as well.
One of the orcs grabbed her by the arm, attempting to tie her hands together. He had her turned backwards, so she couldn't see it.She whipped out one of her knives and slammed it blindly into the orc. She heard a cry from it and knew she had hit her target. She glanced around at the others (Especially Moriel and Desruc) and hoped that they would make it out alive.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 08:50
Moonstone looked around him. "Oh woe is me! We are surrounded!" He yelled sarcastically. (I'm not Godmodding, it's just that Moonstone is arrogant.) Moonstone slashed out in all directions at the Orcs aroung him. "DIE YOU OILBOYLES!!!" One of the Orcs hit him between the eyes. Moonstone fell onto the floor and groaned. Then that very same Orc stood over him. Sword in hand. Moonstone thrashed his leg up and hit the Orc in...that place.

[Edited on 30/5/2005 by CarolP]
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 09:56
Moonstone thrashed his leg up and hit the Orc in...that place.

Love it! Anyways, this has nothing to do with the RP... Well, kinda. It's more of an anouncement. Indareun (sadly) has not been posting. I don't think this will affect the story too much. If this really matters to anyone that we are... removing Indareun from the RP. And I must comment on this, this RP turned out better than I thought it would.
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 10:07
Moriel stood over Desruc, moving her two blades so hard they were difficult to see. She heard an orc come shrieking towards her. In a blink she backflipped over it, ran it through, and leapt back to Desruc's side. However there were still hundreds of orcs everywhere. They weren't going to make it, she realized. Moriel considered fleeing the scene, leaving the others. But then she gritted her teeth. Even though she didn't know them, she wouldn't leave them now.
Just then a brilliant, vibrating sound of horns was heard. Moriel couldn't believe her ears.
"The Elves! The Elves are coming!" (LOL the eagles are coming!") she shouted. arrows suddenly sprang at the enemy from all directions and Elven warriors leaped into the fray. Some of them used magic.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2005 07:00
OOC: lol!

Hearing the horns Adriel nearly laughed out loud. They were saved! But were they Rivendell Elves, or...?

She slashed her way towards the horns to find out...
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2005 03:35
Arquilas shot down orc after orc, eventually ending up next Adriel. They fought side by side, heading in the direction of the horns.
"Wow," she shouted over the noise. "Isn't this fun?"
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2005 09:20
Adriel nodded, brightening visibly as she continued on. All the fear of something wrong with Rivendell had disappeared.... she just now knew that it was Legolas there at the front, leading the Elves. He must have noticed that she was gone for a long time, and then come out to look for her. Adriel smiled as she could imagine going over and punching him with an accusing "why didn't you come earlier??" Adriel would love to see his expression.

At last she reached the front. But her face fell as she saw that it wasn't anyone at all that she had been expecting. It wasn't the Rivendell army, and Legolas wasn't there.
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 05:43
OOC: LOL just so you know I have no idea what's going on! So i hope someone does. I thought they would be from Rivendell

For the first time a tremor of fear entered Moriel. She had never experienced it and so it made her angry. She had\ killed countless orcs yet they kept coming and coming. Moriel wouldn't be able to hold for much longer. Besides that, Rivendell had apparently closed themselves off completely to doings near their realm and she had no idea who these Elves were!
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2005 07:13
OOC: I was thinking it could be elves from any realm of ur choice but Rivendell (Lothlorien, Mirkwood, whatever) for Rivendell has been annihilated. Supposedly.

::cackles::

Would make the thing more interesting... ^.~ And don't worry, the ppl like Arwen, Elrond, etc. aren't dead. They've just.... fled.

Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 03:05
OOC-Rivendel was "annhilated"??????? It WAS??I didn't think we had decided that, but maybe we did and I just missed it.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 06:57
Huh? What's going on? When did we decide on that?
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 09:50
OOC: *bows deeply* I'm very, very, sorry indeed. You're right, I got carried away. It was just that it was all getting slow, and I thought it would be an interesting twist if something had actually happened to Rivendell. But if you guys don't take to that we certainly don't have to use it. I'll edit my posts. ^.~

Sorry again- perhaps we should have an OOC thread for this, so we can discuss things like this too? lol!

My apologies,

~addie
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2005 05:54
Ok good idea. I was going to suggest that. Ok. You may now visit the OOC thread title Friends Until the End. From now on only post parts of the roleplay here!! lol
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2005 11:42
Despite the large army that had come to help them out, Moonstone was still fighting his way through Orc after Orc. One fell, then another. But they just kept on coming.

"DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2005 05:24
Arquilas heard Moonstone's cry and smiled. It gave her strength to know that she was not fighting alone, but with friends. She strung another bow and fired it. These things just don't give up do they? she thought.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 04:51
((Sorry I haven't posted, I was waiting for the opportune moment. LOL))

Desruc saw something in his mind's eye: Rivendell, empty, most of it destroyed. He felt his power slowly returning, and he stood up.
"Rivendell is empty!" he said aloud, probably suprising those around him. He muttered something, and fire shot out of his staff and hit an orc. He looked at Moriel and smiled:
"Let's show them what we're made of!" He grinned and pulled out his sword and began fighting alongside his friends.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 07:27
"EMPTY? WHAT DO YOU MEAN "EMPTY?!?"" Screamed Moonstone over the roars of the Orcs.
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 11:30
"Kel killed a charging orc, rolling her eyes. "Empty? You know, there is nothing in it? How do you know this?"
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2005 12:17
"DO YOU MEAN THERE AREN'T ANY PEOPLE IN IT OR IT JUST ISN'T THERE?!?" Moonstone couldn't be bothered with the mysterious act any more. He was too busy trying to NOT DIE. He slashed at Orc after Orc but they wouldn't stop. "MAYBE THE ELVES JUST WENT IN SIDE BECAUSE IT'S RAINING?"
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2005 10:14
"OH NO! What do you mean EMPTY?! That's horrible!" Arquilas yelled to the others. She shot down another orc. "We have to get out of here now and Rivendell is closest. We don't have a lot of choices here!"
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2005 01:02
"Okay, make a break for it!" Moonstone began to run towards Rivendell, killing Orcs along the way. He waited for the others to follow him.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email