Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Friends Until the End (no new members please)
on: June 16, 2005 03:28
"Stop!Stupid elf, STOP!!! It's abit hard to follow you when there are 20 orcs attacking you at a time!Youch!" While talking to Moonstone, and orc weapon had swiped her down arm. Spinning her blades, she took care of the enemy, then inspected her wound quickly. It was a deep cut, and was bleeding heavily.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2005 12:12
"Don't worry! I'll finish them off!" Shouted Moonstone. He span around, slicing and dicing almost all the Orcs around him. "How's THAT for a slice of fried gold?"
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2005 08:56
Adriel had stopped still for a moment, despite the Orcs, despite the rain- as she recognized the elves before her to be from Lothlorien. A letdown, for she had expected Rivendell, but nevertheless...

She had run up to greet the captain at the front. "Well," she said, brushing back wet strands of her hair from her face, "this is a surprise- why are the archers of Lothlorien here?"

And the man had replied, "For we've been following the Orcs for many days now- Saruman has gotten mad, unleashing as many Orcs from Isengard as he can... and they've been heading towards Rivendell the whole time, for a reason unknown. And," he paused, his face grim, "I fear we could be too late already ourselves. These Orcs have already reached Rivendell, and now are on their way back in fact."

Adriel froze, her blood going cold. "You mean... they've already been to Rivendell..?" her voice trailed off in the storm.

"Possibly." The man replied. "Just a few hours ago." And then he left her to stand by herself in the rain as he and his army rushed past, helping to slow down the onslaught. But Adriel didn't care about anything, suddenly, as she stood with her body going numb. All she feared now was her recurring dreams coming true... those of Rivendell empty...
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 09:18
veiw OOC!
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2005 03:12
Moriel fought alongside a Lothlorien Elf. She had heard the captain;s words and feared for Rivendell, but they couldn't do anything about it until they got out of this fight. Many orcs had been killed and many had fled at the sudden onset of the Elves, but there were still many to be dealt with.
"One fighter more or less isn't going to make a difference," she muttered to herself. "I'm going to find out what happened to Rivendell."
Moriel took off in the Elven haven's direction, taking down orcs as she went.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2005 12:18
Moonstone carried on with the slaughter. Never looking to his allies. "DIE! DIE! DIE!!!" He slammed his blades into one Orc after another.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 11:33
Arquilas fought to keep up with Moonstone. "What is he doing? He's gone nuts!" He spotted the Elves from Lothlorien. thank goodness She made her way over to the captain. "Good news I hope?"

[Edited on 25/6/2005 by ladygaladrielrox]
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 05:01
Desruc watched Moriel run for Rivendell. He thought for a split second, then followed her.
"Moriel, I'm coming with you!" he shouted, hewing down orcs as they came at him, using a slight electric shock spell.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 02:46
Adriel suddenly began fighting back again, with a new ferocity. If what she had heard was true, then... well, she would have to go and see Rivendell for herself- see what it had become, and these Orcs would not be stopping her! But please, let nothing be wrong with it.... she thought desperately as she fought on through the rain.

(k, someone end the fight now! lol, or we'll die of exhaustion instead)

[Edited on 28/6/2005 by adriel_aroura]
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 10:34
The Orcs seemed to be lessening now. Moonstone saw that there were only about 20 of them left. He cut down a few of them. His mad moment had faded...
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 02:55
(Sorry,I've been gone.)
Kel saw the hoard lessen."Arquilas, we could make a break for it! Lets get to Rivendell!Follow me!"
())C-Just ending the battle)
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 10:39
Moriel was relieved when she heard Desruc following her. She slowed slightly to let him catch up. "Let's get out of here!" she cried.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 07:18
Arquilas dashed after Kel, hoping the others would follow. "What good is it gonna do for us to go to Rivendell?" she suddenly asked. "I mean, they'll just follow us won't they?"
Firearrow6
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 10:59
"They already attacked Rivendell. They shouldn't want to come after us."Kel said. Panting from excuastion, her arm hurting terribly, Kel ran on, trying not to show the pain.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 08:28
As the attack lessened in its fury, Adriel turned back to the Lothlorien army captain. "Please come and stay awhile at Rivendell, sir." She called as she ran on after the others. "We'd like to talk to you- there are many things that need to be discussed, I think." And she ran on towards Rivendell, hearing the captain calling fo his men to cease fighting and head towards Imladris.

Meanwhile the remaining Orcs were fleeing away as fast as they could. In a horrified way they ran on, their panicked shrieks still able to be heard even from far away. They dared not fail in their Master's job- this sudden ambush of Elves and others had not been expected, and there was still a long way to go yet back to Isengard. Soon, the forest grew quiet as the rain lessened, and finally all that Adriel could hear was the rustling of the sodden leaves in a sudden chilly wind, springing up over the blood-stained batleground where many an Orc lay in the coming, dim grey-morning light. The entire area lay in a hushed, eerie silence, both over Rivendell and its surrounding forests; no bird sang, no cricket chirped- even the waterfalls around the haven seemed to have lessened in their thundering voices. Only a constant sound of the drip-drip from the trees and the mournful howl of the wind could Adriel's sharp Elven-ears pick up. But she was slmost glad for the silence. It had been a long night.

[Edited on 30/6/2005 by adriel_aroura]
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2005 12:42
As Moonstone ran alongside the others to Rivendell, he looked back at their very small battleground. He looked over the bodies of the Orcs and wondered if this was really what he wanted to do with his life...
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2005 08:20
Moriel ran on her way to Rivendell, the others scattered over some distance. She smiled as she saw th tell-tale white stones lying in the ground. Bending, she followed these as she went on, till she came to the mouth of the vally of the Evles. She pulled up, breathing a fraction faster than normal, despite her long run.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 07:51
Desruc was on her heals, and he saw Rivendell laying before his feet, and his breath was stolen. It was almost in ruins, the majestic buildings were broken, and all was silent.
"What happened?" he muttered. He felt a tear drop down his cheek at the sight of the destroyed elven city.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 08:21
Moonstone was sadenned (sp?) by the sight of this beautiful city in ruins. Eventhough he'd hated it before. He looked over to the others.

"Maybe the Elves went and hid?"
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 10:42
Arquilas suddenly felt angry. how could someone do this?, she thought angrily. "I doubt it," she replied to Moonstone's question. "Well, some of them maybe. We better go inside. It looks like it's gonna rain." She glanced nervously up at the looming clouds above. "Maybe there's some stuff we can use, like weapons and food." She headed toward the ruins of Rivendell.
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 08:43
ooc: whoa it was destroyed? I'm so confused

Moriel was devastated. All the work and travel to get here and Rivendell was destroyed, its people fled. She said to the others grimly, "orcs don't bury the people they kill. If the Elves didn't flee we'll find them." She headed down into the valley.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 10:58
Moonstone hesitated before he stepped into Rivendell. He looked around him. "I... Can't come here."
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 08:09
(Bril, take a look at the OOC ^.~)

Adriel smiled, coming up behind Moonstone and gave him a push. "Of course you can." she said softly, then walked through the gates.

But inside, she wanted to cry. How could what she had been fearing all along have actually come true? She wished that she was only again in another nightmare. But the smell of blood, the emptied city.... was all real enough.

Legolas, she thought, where on earth are you?
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 08:17
Moonstone felt himself being pushed forwards. "Of course you can!" Came Adriel's voice.

"I shouldn't be here... It's wrong." He replied, stepping back out side the gates.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 11:04
Adriel turned around, hearing Moonstone's reply. "Why is that?" she asked, a little curious.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 11:07
"I was... sort of... banished..."
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 02:27
Moriel rolled her eyes. "There's no one left here to banish you, it looks like." She looked at Adriel. "If Caveman wants to stay here he can. Let's go." She was not in a good mood.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 03:32
Desruc felt empty, Rivendell had never been breached. He followed Moriel as if in a dream, not really thinking, just looking around at the buildings. "What happened here?" he asked to no one in particular. He saw something glittering in the ash of a burnt tree. It was a brooch, a blue gem. He swallowed, then yelled into the valley. "Is anyone here?" he heard his voice echo back to him as the first rain drops began to fall.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 03:41
Adriel winced at Desruc's sudden cry... she understood how empty everyone was feeling. Smiling faintly, she reached for Moonstone. "Moriel's right." she said. "Come on in and out of the rain, and we can discuss what has happened inside. The Lothlorien Captain has promised to fill us in, and seeing as how everything is still intact, just empty, we may even be able to find some food and a place to rest. We're all tired, I know. We'll figure out what to do once we're warm inside." She started back inside. "Come on, everybody."
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 01:31
Moonstone nodded. They were right... He stepped inside and looked around. He saw something on the walls. "That's Orc blood." He said, pointing at the wall.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 06:24
Arquilas gasped. "Orc's blood? So... they at least tried to defend the city before fleeing." Seeing Rivendell this way made her feel... empty. And she was sure everyone else felt the same way. Maybe the Lothlorien guard captain could fill them in on some things, but she doubted it.
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2005 12:33
Moonstone looked down at his shoes and twiddled his thumbs. He really hoped that this wasn't his fault.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 07:12
((Is anyone here????))
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 09:30
((What, apart from me?))
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:33
((yes, besides you. Nobody else has posted in awhle besides me and you. I would think at least adriel_aroura would be posting but I really don't know. I'm taking this to the OOC thread ok?))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email