Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
Post All Shall Fade (Still looking for new members. Please PM first.)
on: July 13, 2005 05:46
(OOC-> Please see the OOC post. Also, please PM me before joining. :disco: )

‘It will be okay.’ Asëa thought. ‘It has to be.’ They had to come for her; wouldn’t abandon her to an agonizing death. Her breathing remained rapid and shallow though. The shadows were closing in on her as the night fell and she knew that, soon, all she would see was the inky black of the night. Her heart was beating so rapidly and so violently that she feared it might erupt from her chest. Never had she been so afraid, but even now, she wouldn’t accept her own fear. She was an elf. For her kind, fear did not exist; for her kind, fear was thoroughly inconvenient. So now, here she was, trapped in a filthy hell-hole with no way to escape; bleeding and broken and so very, very alone.
Finally, she gave in to the pain and the fear. The tears began to fall faster and faster down her dirt-streaked face. She had no idea how she came to be here. She vaguely recalled being smashed in the back of the head and roughly dragged away by her hair. She was pretty sure that she must have been thrown in front of someone on a horse like a sack of potatoes and brought here…where ever ‘here’ happened to be. She screamed in frustration and pounded her fisted hands on the cold, wet wall, even though all that did was increase her pounding headache.

[Edited on 23/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
EiamArwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: All Shall Fade (Still looking for new members. Please PM first.)
on: July 15, 2005 11:07
((Hi, i hope you don't mind if I join, I pmed you already. I'll be using Ayiden, he's in the db.))

Ayiden laughed a bit to himself in a sly mannor...he kept his hood up over his fair elvish skin and sat in the corner of the cell...((ooc: here i need to give you a little insight on AYiden quickly))"That won't get you anything but a good lashing my friend..." Ayiden had been imprisoned for one thing, and one thing only...it was no crime, no death except his soul's...For he had taken a sacred secret vow to always love a certain someone...for he was forced into an arranged marriage...and his secret love was discovered, and he imprisoned..."I saw them carrie you in pretty roughly, actually it looked like it took four or five of the mortals to hold you down while they opened the gates...what did you do?" He asked in a quiet mannor.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 12:11
Asëa jumped slightly at the voice for she hadn't been aware of the prescence of another in the cell. Turning, she saw that it was a male. She wasn't sure, but she thought he was an elf.

"If only I knew," she stated with frustration in her voice. "I don't really remember anything about how I even got here." After a moment of thought, she said, "My name is Asëa. Why are you here?"

She hoped that this new person would enlighten her as to where she was. And she prayed to the Valar that he was not some murderer or rapist. 'Yeah,' she thought, 'that's just what I need to be caged up with. Well, maybe, just maybe, someone will come and rescue him. Then, I can get out too.'

[Edited on 16/7/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 01:25
(I've already Pmed you, so I'm just going to go ahead and jump in.)
Verya opened her eyes wearily as she heard two more voices coming from the cell next to hers. She put a hand to her shoulder, and hissed softly when her fingers brushed the arrow wound that she had bound up as best she could. She sighed in frustration and pulled her hood back up, wishing that she was free again, back among the trees, not caged up like some animal. She surprised herself when she began humming snatches of an old song she had learned long ago, and she lowered her voice, so that she would not be heard.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 01:32
(OOC: My character is Callon and he's now in the DB. Would you mind if the antagonist's name is Umion?)

Callon walked swiftly to the main hall of the fortress-like castle. Without knocking, he entered the hall and stood in front of a dark hooded robed figurte.

"You have some nerve to barge in here like this, Callon. I suppose you have her?"

"Yes, Umion." He was the only one who never addressed him as 'milord' and lived to tell about it. Then again,he also his second-in-command.

"Good. Bring her to me."

Without even a polite nod of the head, Callon turned on his heel and left to go to the dungeons. Valar, how he hated that edhel! This time he had gone too far. He went into the the dungeon cell that held the desired prisoner.

"You," he said, motioning for the elleth. "Come here." She slowly walked up to the door. "The master of this place desires to see you."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 01:50

Bre awoke, her eyes blinking heavily through the darkness. She sighed and slowly brought herself to realize that this wasn't one of her dreams; this was all too real. But this time, there were voices! They weren't there before. Welll, a few were.

Quickly she whipped around and skittered to the other side of the cell and all too excitedly awoke the sleeping form. "Tyaro. Wake up."

The sleeping form groaned and rolled over. "What is it this time, Bre? See a spider."

"No, no, no. This is better. I hear more people."

Tyaro jolted upright and wiped a sleeve across his eyes. "Are you sure? I mean, did you really hear it?" Bre nodded her head, though doubtful he would see it in the dark. "All right-."

He cut himself short and peered into a cell across from his and indeed they had added more victims to the place. He exhaled and looked next to him. Bre was staring curiously at each face, probably trying to figure them out again.

The girl brought herself up next to her brother and peered across to the other cells, mainly the one of Asëa and Ayiden then quietly whispered. "Hello over there," it was her curse, her curiousity. Besides, the two had been there over a month now; might as well make some conversation instead of dying with silence.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 01:59
(OOC-> That's fine. We needed an antagoist.)

"Come here." Asëa stood, looked at her cell-companion, and slowly made her way to this new man. "The master of this place desires to see you."

He didn't look cruel to her, but he seemed angry and dangerous. She didn't truly feel afraid of him, though.

He led her through the dungeon and to a large, intricately carved door. 'This must be the man who brought me here.' she thought anxiously.

When the door was opened, she knew that the cruel man before her was indeed the man who had brought her here.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 02:13
((OOO! how exciting so far! I think it's around time for us to see just where Brondil is...))

Brondil hummed lightly to himself as he sat with Legolas, writing a quick letter. Out of nowhere Legolas cried out and sat down in his chair, looking like someone just shot him with an iron arrow. "What is it, meldiren?" Brondil looked concerned, Legolas was acting differently than he had ever seen him.

"Brondil, I felt pain, terrible pain, coming from not too far away from here. It seems to come from the East. I think it is Asëa, she must be in some sort of pain. Find her, find her quickly. But be careful. I have felt pain coming from that way before, but never as great as this. I cannot ignore it any longer. Go, and bring back any that you find, that are still alive."

Brondil hot-footed it out the back door and ran to the stables. He decided quickly to take both horses, in case of more than one needing to be rescued. He put his dagger in it's sheath and tied it to his left leg. He grabbed his belt with Gesdrig attatched and fastened it tightly around his waste. He covered Olirra with with his chain mail and took his held his staff steady as he jumped astride her. She whinnied and took off to the front of the building, with Rengo in pursuit.

Legolas was waiting with a few days rations and water. He strapped them to Rengo and Brondil waited for further instruction. "Do you know anything else about this place?" He asked, obviously excited about what he was about to get himself into.

"Only that is is a dark place, almost hidden between trees. Look hard, and you shall find it. For now, friend, Navaer! No i Melain na le." Legolas looked hopeful, and Brondil nodded, taking off at full speed, due East.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 04:18
Umion smiled evilly when he saw the beautiful blonde creature that stood before him. "Bring her closer, Callon," he ordered.

Anger rose in Callon's throat, but he did what he was told. The poor elleth shivered, though from cold or fear he knew not. Umion rose and slowly circled her, inspecting his captive. "She's certainly fair enough, don't you think, Callon?" With out giving time to answer, he added "She'll do nicely for my quest for conquer. Callon, show her to her chamber in the East Tower," he commanded. He leaned in closer to her. "You have great power, my dear. And I desire power. You will be a great advantage to me." Then he motioned for her to be sent away.

Callon gently took her by the arm and led her to the East Tower. "It is unfortunate you had to become ensred in all of this he said ruefully when they were out of hearing reach.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 05:05
(OOC-> This is great, guys!)

Asëa followed next to the edhel, Callon.

She couldn't describe the disgust she felt when the other had looked at her. She felt so dirty and violated.

As they walked to the East Tower, Asëa tried to ignore the shiver she felt overcoming her. She was freezing cold from having been in the wet cell as well as angry and, frankly, absolutely terrified. She still had no idea where she was and even less of an idea as to why she was there.
Unfortunately, the farther they walked, the more violent the shivering became until she could no longer hide it. Idly, she wondered if he noticed as she wrapped her arms around herself in an effort to stop shaking. Still, the nauseau that arose was fighting to take control of her.

In an effort to keep attention away from her shivering, she slowly turned her head to Callon and said, "Please, sir." She stopped and, when he did not seem to object, continued. "Where am I? Why am I here?" The questions came out so soft that she wasn't even sure he heard her. Besides, in spite of the fact that she did not think Callon meant her any harm, she was very frightened of him.

Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 06:21
"Please, sir.Where am I? Why am I here?"

He sighed, uncomfortable with the information he would inevitably have to tell her. "The master of this place believes that you have some sort useful power, and he want it, in any way possible. That is why you're here," he said, a bit more gruff than he'd like.

He saw her shivering from the cold no matter how much she tried to hide it and shoved his cloak into her arms. "Here, I can't have getting ill on me," he said as an excuse, then mentally kicked himself. Elves don't get sick!

He opened the door to her room and let her in. "This is your room. The master wants you to be relativlely comfortable so you'll be more cooperative. If you desire anything, within reason, pull the string next to your bed. There's a bell attached to it to alert someone that you need something." Then he abruptly left, locking the door behind him.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 09:36
Brondil rode swiftly for about three miles when he slowed Olirra, and Rengo walked up beside him. He pushed his hood back and looked around him, startled that the forest seemed to get darker. He glanced behind him, as he felt a shadow was approaching, soon enough, however, he realized it was he who was approaching the shadow. He pressed on, at a slower pace, not wishing to ride past where he was headed.

As he went on the feeling of darkness became almost overwelming. Fear shivered through him, but he shrugged it off, knowing he needed to stay on his guard. He heard a rustle of leaves off to his right and he put his hand on the hilt of his sword. He drew it as he slid down Olirra's side and landed firmly on the ground, poised to attack. He looked around him, and noticed two rather large black figures approaching slowly on both sides. He quickly took off his cloak, and Olirra nervously pawed the ground behind him, moving a couple feet away. Rengo, however, stayed by his side and watched as the attackers decided to come in full force at the same time.

Brondil was expecting this, and he kicked the first to the ground and fiercly attacked the other. The chap he had kicked got off the ground and came back round, his sword ready to chop off any leg that came near him. Brondil noticed this, and he punched the other man in the chest, swang at the first man and then kicked the second in the gut, grinning as he fell to the ground. he jumped out of the way as he wasn't able to get his sword up in time to block the attack on his head.

Brondil grinned as Rengo pranced over to the second man and kept him on the ground by kicking him with his back foot in the face. He attempted a stab at the first man and was blocked, therefore accidentally stabbing him in the arm. The man dropped his sword and grabbed his arm. Brondil kicked him to the ground, and left his foot pressuring his chest. "Son, who do you work for?" The man stayed silent, trying to apply pressure to stop his arm from bleeding. Brondil leaned forward, increaseing the pressure on his chest. "Who?" He asked and the man finally gave in.

"Lord Umion." He was having trouble breathing and Brondil stepped off him, about to jump on Olirra, when he turned back around.

"Where is it?" He asked.
"Where is what?" The first man asked.
"His castle, you stupid git."
"About a two miles in that direction." He said pointing southeast. Brondil smiled and put his sword in it's sheath.
"Good man. Now your friend here seems to be knocked out, and I wouldn't be surprized if he had a broken nose and much less teeth then he had when this fight started. But I think if you stay out of my way, I will not cause him, or yourself any more damage."
"My brother." Brondil raised his eyebrows, but didn't say anything.
"You should pick someone better to work for than a Dark Lord, next time. I would appreciate it if you left this place and never came back." The man just nodded and sat up, wrapping his arm, and crawling over to his brother. Brondil hopped on Olirra and went off at a quick pace in the direction the young man had pointed. He cooed praises to Rengo but quickly became silent for the rest of their journey.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 10:12
Asëa stood in front of the closed door looking around her trying to take in both her surroundings and what Callon had just told her. 'What useful power do I have?' she thought. She continued to think about what Callon had told her and smiled slightly when she remembered him saying she must not become ill as everyone, most especially an elf, knew that elves never became ill.

Finally, she sat down on the bed and thought about how she would deal with all that was happening. She was very angry. Angry at herself for being so afraid. Angry at herself for being caught. The more she thought about why she was here, though, the angrier she became at this Lord.

She hadn't been able to ask Callon any more questions because he had bolted out of the room, but not so fast that he conveniently forgot to lock the door.

She wondered about the man...elf...that had been sharing the cell with her. She wondered if he was ok or if he were even still alive. She did not understand why any of the people were being imprisioned, but she was sure that it was not for good reason.

'Perhaps I will try to sneak down and see them...'

The angrier she became, the better she felt. The horrible fear had not been normal for her, but she was sure that she would forever fear this new Lord.

Pulling the cord, she asked for a hot bath when someone came to the door.

When it was brought, she stripped and climbed in, grateful for it. She then proceeded to scrub every inch of her skin until it was red and raw. Only then did she finally feel clean.

Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 04:13
Immediately after leaving the elleth in her chambers, Callon went to his own quarters to think. Capturing the she-elf might actually have been a good thing. Perhaps he would finally be able to get out of Umion's shadow and leave this accursed place forever. But there had to be careful planning involved. Slowly a smile crossed his lips as an idea formed in his mind.....
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 05:25
(OOC-> Please see the OOC thread. It has 'script' details and me down on my knees begging for a few more baddies and a couple more good guys.)

Still thinking about the he-elf from the cell, Asëa asked one of her 'servants' (she believed they were more than just servants) what happened with the elf she had been imprisioned with.

After a brief moment, she answered, "He is gone. You will not see him again." She then removed the tub and water and left.

Asëa stood for a moment dumbfounded. What did she mean 'gone'? Asëa believed the servant woman, though, when she said that she would never see him again.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 07:49
((-OoC- sorry for not posting, computer was having issues. :killcomp: ))

Bre exhaled then looked up and down the narrow hallway that seperated her cell from the others across from her. "How many people do you suppose are in here?" she squeaked quietly.
"Enough," was the rough reply. "There were none when we arrived here, I think. Then there was that one fella, then... huh, I don't know."
"Oh." Being rather young, Bre couldn't help herself. Again she peered down the hall, watching shadows move within their cells. "Hello?" Her small voice echoed down the corridor and she laughed.
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 08:03
Verya jumped in surprise when she heard a small voice call out from the other cell, and she silently berated herself for being so jumpy. She moved closer to the fromt of the cell and peered into the other cell, hoping to get a glimpse of whoever was over there. "Hello?" she said softly, noting her voice had dropped to almost a whisper.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 08:49
Brondil had ridden for a mile and a half when he glanced around him, unable to see more than a few feet in each direction. "Oh, this won't do." He said quietly to himself and in a quiet yet commanding tone he said "Light." Exactly when he said that a blinding green flash of light escaped from the emerald atop his staff. His eyes adjusted quickly and he found a dirty looking elf in a tree. The elf blinked once at Brondil before jumping from the tree and landing directly in front of Olirra, his bow drawn. Brondil grinned at the elf and thought quickly of a reason to be there.

"I come as a friend of Lord Umion and have brought him a present." He gestured to Olirra. "A powerful war horse. I have been here before. Will you not let me pass?" He asked as the elf as his bow was still drawn. Brondil thought for a moment this might not be that easy, but he kept his face in a slight scowl. "Can you not let me pass? I shall see to it that Lord Umion finds out of this meeting, and he shall not be happy, not in the least. You have one last chance. Let me pass and you shall not be punished." The elf moved out of his way and Brondil's face softened. "That's better." He said and picked his way arond a tree to find a path behind it. He darkened his light and pressed on.

He followed the path which lead directly to the front of the dark castle. Brondil surpressed a shiver as he noticed what had to be at least a hundred soilders near the font door. Luckily he hadn't been spotted and counted that as great luck. He whispered thanks to Eru and silently slipped off Olirra. He steadied her and whispered to her. "Don't let them catch you. Be waiting for my whistle. Watch out for yourself." And then turned to Rengo. He said the same and petted him. "Take care of Olirra, be silent." With that he turned, sneaking to the right side of the castle.

There were many windows and as he got closer he could hear a spine chilling voice yelling obscene things at what must have been a servent of some sort. Brondil shook his head and noticed a small barred window at the bottom of the castle. He figured it must be some sort of dungeon window and he laid next to it, listening for some clue. He heard a woman's voice, somewhere near whispering "Hello?" He froze, terrified he might have been spotted and given away. He stayed down, listening harder for any other words said.
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 08:58
After a while of waiting for a response, Verya sighed softly and backed up to the wall again and curled up, trying vainly to get warm. Her eyes darted around the small cell as a feeling of uneasiness settled over her, and she vaguely sensed she was being watched. She pushed away the thoughts almost angrily and began to hum a simple tune, trying to drive the fear away.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:12
"Hello?"

Bre smiled and whipped around towards Tyaro. "Did you hear that? See, I told you there were more." She stuck out her tongue and chuckled befoire finally peering back out her cell. Though delayed, she looke dto where the voice had come from and again whispered. "Hello? Are you there?'
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:14
Verya jumped again when she finally recieved a reply. She moved forward to the front of the cell again and responded, "Yes, I'm here. Though I wish I knew where here was...who are you?"
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:17
She jumped at the response then exhaled a large sigh of relief. "I think we all wish we knew where 'here' is but we don't. But anyways, my name's Bre and along with me is Tyaro, my brother. Who are you?"
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:21
"My name is Verya Sarawen." she replied softly. Moving closer to the cell door, she looked towards the other cell with a sigh. "How long have you two been in here?"
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:29
"Hmm," she sat back to think, eyes moving from the stones down to her counting fingers before she finally pressed herself against the cell door. "Almost a month actually. What about you?
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:31
(Last post for today...*sniffles*)
Verya shook her head, then tried to figure up the time. "Umm...I think about a week and a half, maybe two weeks, I'm not really sure. I think I was unconscious for a lot of that time, actually..." she said and touched her shoulder absently.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:42
(Aw, yeah, I have only one more left too... :twitch: )

"Oh," Bre squinted her eyes, trying to get a better look at the once who called herself Verya but to no avail. She slumped backwards and sat with her hands resting limply in her lap.
"Did they hurt you when they brought you in? Is that how it happened?"
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:52
(OOC-> Is this amount of character manipulation ok? *Talking about what I did with Callon*)

Finally, Asëa changed into a nightgown that had been left on the bed and lay down to sleep. Sleep gracefully eluded her however.

Everytime she closed her eyes, all she saw was the Lord of the castle and Callon. When she saw Umion, she forced herself to awaken. He terrified her even in her dreams when he could not harm her. She wondered about Callon, though. Something was not right with him. He obeyed Umion, but seemed angry at his lord. She wasn't sure how she felt about him.

Finally, Asëa slipped into a shallow, restless sleep.

Hours later, she was awoken by the light of the day. When she opened her eyes, though, she let out a shriek for inches from her face was a male, Callon actually, looking at her with what she was sure was concern, though he did well masking it.
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:56
Verya nodded slightly, then replied, "Yes, that's how it happened...all I can remember is that one of them shot me with an arrow, and I passed out after that, so I don't remember anything else, until I woke up here.."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 10:02
"Oh, does it hurt bad?" She couldn't help her curiousity; this was the only person she had spoken to, besides Tyaro, since she arrived.
As she was awaiting a reply, Tyaro yanked on her shoulder and she whipped around. "What?"
"Do you have to be so included? It's her privacy for crying out loud."
"I can't help it; if you were me you would be doing the same thing."
"No, if I was you, I wouldn't be here nor would you."

She glared angrily, biting the inside of her lower lip thenw hirled back around. He thought it was her fault! Bre cursed him then slowly shook her head so her attention would be focused on her conversation.

((This is my last post in this forum for today, I have no more left. *sigh* Now what am I going to do all day?))
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 10:13
((I don't know...but this is definitely my last post for today...))
Verya listened for a moment, then replied, "No, it doesn't hurt that bad, though I'm afraid that it's getting infected from not being able to care for it properly..." She then shivered suddenly and violently and her face became flushed as if to confirm her words.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 10:51
Brondil listened intently to the conversation, and smiled to himself. Yeah, this is the place, now, I wonder where Asëa is. He cleared his throat and he heard the girl beneath him smother a scream. "Shhh! Listen to me, Verya? Right? Yes, well, I think I am right in saying you are in a dungeon. As for where you are, you are in Lord Umion's castle, which is not the best place to be at this moment." He whispered as loud as he dared. "Now, what I need you to do is help me. Was there an elf maiden taken here not to long ago? Is she still there?"
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 01:14
Callon walked fast, almost to the point of running, back to the cells. If all went well, his plan would work perfectly. He walked to the cells where two other she-elves were being held.

"You two," he said gruffly, pointing to the females, "I have a proposition for you. If you cooperate, perhaps you will regain your freedom. But to do that you will have to listen to all that I say. For now, I will let you out of the dungeon-on the condition that you be ladies-in-waiting to the other captive elleth that Lord Umion has taken a special interst to. But mark my words, should you try to escape, you will suffer the consequences, possibly even face death. So I suggest you listen and listen well."

He the females out and bound their habds with special arm chains that allowed them to fulfill menial servant tasks. "The head of the servants quarters will show you your duties. Now go. I have other things to attend to. And remember what I said about trying ot escape."
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 05:44
Brondil stiffened and silenced himself when he heard swift footsteps in the dungeon. He listened to the male voice and held his position, hoping against hope that the girl Verya would not answer him while the man was down in the dungeons. He silently released the breath that he hadn't realized he had been holding, when he heard chains and realized the man would be leaving swiftly. The sun began peeking over the trees and Brondil stayed as still as possible, trying not to move the small shadow he was leaving on the dungeon wall.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2005 06:51
As soon as he had seen that Asëa, Callon had left in what had seemed to be a hurry.

She sat up and put a hand over her racing heart and laughed a little to herself.

Looking around, she saw a wardrobe and inside the wardrobe, she found some clothes. They weren't exactly the nicest clothes, but she figured that they were better than what she had been wearing or even nothing at all.

The door to her room opened just after she had finished dressing. 'Apparently, they feel that a knock is not needed or perhaps they just have no manners.' The servant she had briefly spoken to before entered and explained to her that she would be gaining 2 "personal" servants. Asëa wasn't sure how she felt about this, but tried to look on the brighter side of things.

She wondered if anyone had noticed her unusually prolonged absence. Perhaps Legolas had. Maybe they would send someone to rescue her. She tried not to get her hopes up, though.

About 15 minutes later, the servant again enter her room, but this time, she brought 2 other women with her. Guessing that they were her new "personal" servants, she quickly studied them. One was tall with long red hair and green eyes. The other seemed young. Her hair was black and she had grey eyes.

Asëa wondered what had prompted the Lord of the castle to send her these servants.

Once the servant, who was apparently the "head" of the servants if judged by her behavior towards the new servants, had left, she decided that if she was going to be stuck here, she might as well try to befriend these 2 woman.

"Hello," she said as kindly as she could. "My name is Asëa."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2005 08:45
The reason Callon had left the dungeon quickly and let the prisoners fend for themselves was because he felt a presence in the dark dungeon. He felt uneasy about it. After he was certain the two females were headed off in the right direction, he doubled back to the entrance of the dungeon. He positioned himself to the right of the door, for whoever was in there had to come out. And he'd be ready for them.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email